Let's Play Spin The Bottle :))

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

The starts gazing with my friends in beach is really enjoyable, and it's my first to bond with them. While I was busy watching the stars, it feels like I forgot about them too. So I look back at my friends to see what they are doing. But I was shocked when I saw them sleeping already, I went inside the house to get a blanket and put it to the.

 

Then I suddenly noticed that someone is missing, and yes it is Junhyung-oppa. So I try to look for him, and knew that I was already far to them. Then I decided to went back, when I was about to step forward, someone put a sweater on me.

 

"Wear it, so you will not catch a cold", he said and that voice is look familiar, I turn back and its him.

"J-Junhyung-oppa", I said, blushing.

"What ? Can you say it again ?", he said.

"Junhyung-oppa," I said and got an wide eye, then look at him slowly. "I-I mean Junhyung-ah", I said and rolled my eye on him.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

'Wow that was the second time I heard her calling me oppa', I thought while we were walking back to them. Then a stupid idea comes in my mind, but it makes me smile. So I tried to do it.

 

"Ne, Miss. Crazy Cool Girl", I called her.

"Wae ?," she asked and stopped.

"What if I love you now ?," I started. "And going on courting you, will you allowed me ?," I asked.

"Well, it's not my problem," she said. "And don't joke around with me," she added.

"What if not ?," I asked again but she did not answer me anymore.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

'Wah ! Why did he ask me ? Is he in love with me now ?,' I thought while smiling at myself. Then we just keep on walking until we reached our friends. When we were too close to the, I suddenly heard HaeIn-ah's voice.

 

"Junhyung-ah ! It's HaeIn-ah's voice," I said and run faster towards them.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we reach them, everyone got awake except one and its Hyungseung-oppa. Then I already approached to HaeIn-ah.

 

"What's the problem HaeIn-ah ?", I asked.

"That Hyunseung", she said and kick Hyungseung-oppa.

"Ouch !", Seungie-oppa yelled. "Who did that ?", he asked.

"Me !", HaeIn-ah said, and when Seungie-oppa was about to speak, HaeIn-ah cut it. "Why are you laying beside me ?", she said and everyone look at Seungie-oppa.

"Mianhae HaeIn-ah ! I was just too sleepy", he said.

"And you hugging me too grrrrrr," she said madly.

"Mian hamnida HaeIn-ah," Seungie apologized but HaeIn-ah is still mad at him.

"It's okay HaeIn-ah, forgive him", I said, and at last she accept it.

 

After solving the problem, I decided to ask everyone to play some game. And because everyone sleepiness is all gone, they agree with me. Then Doojoon-oppa pick the game "Spin the Bottle". The rules of the game is, the bottle will only spin once, and if it stop to any one of us, the first person can ask any one of us, until everyone can speak and ask.

 

Let's start ...

SPiN ! SPiN ! SPiN !

then it's stop to Seobie-oppa first.

 

"Okay, I want to ask Minhyun-ah," he said and look at Minhyun-ah. "If your going to choose to love of us, who will you choose ?", he asked.

"Hmm," she start thinking and looking to all B2ST. "I would like to choose Gikwang-oppa," she said and smiled at Kwangie-oppa. "Okay, my turn", she said.

 

"Dongwoonie, Is it possible for you to like me ?," she asked and raised her eyebrows, then everyone start yelling at Woonie-ah.

"Honestly", she start and looks he was really nervous, "Honestly, YES !," he ended. "My turn and I choose cool noona," he said.

 

"Cool noona, do you like one of us ?", he asked, and everyone seems waiting for my answer.

"Hmm, well," I said and paused. "YES ! and I don't know when I started liking him," I explained and smile.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When ______-ah answered Dongwoon's question, I suddenly think about who is it and I was really confused. I don't know why, but I was hoping that is me, then Dongwoon suddenly speak again.

 

"Who cool noona ?", he asked.

"Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Remember only one question", she said and look at me. "Yes ! My turn," she said and gave me an evil smile.

 

- END OF POV -

 

"Ne, Junhyung-ah, is there someone you love or courting now ?", I asked him directly and prepared myself to his answer.

"I guess I love someone now, but I am not still courting her because I'm still thinking about my feelings for her", he said and I feel jealous that time.

 

YOUR POV :

 

He answered me directly, and what he answered to me is kinda hurt me. But I still thought, 'I hope I am that girl'. Then he start thinking who he wants to asked and look at me.

 

"Okay it's my turn now, right ?", he asked and smiled at me.

"Wae ? Don't tell me your going to ask me ?", I asked him nervously and he nodded.

"You said that you like one of us right ? So tell us who ?", he asked and gave me an evil smile.

'Wah !' I thought and prepared myself to answer his question.

"Ne, I'm just kidding, don't answer it, I was about to asked Yoon Leader", he said.

"Hey you are bad", I pouted and we continued the game.

 

- END OF POV -

 

"Yoon Leader, you like ______-ah right ? Why don't you try on courting her ?", he asked.

"I can't court her until I did not know who is the guy she likes among us," he explained, and asked Seungie-oppa.

 

"Hyunseung-babo, tell us the truth ! You like HaeIn-ah right ? And you always feel jelous everytime she is with Jaejin", DJ-oppa asked, and I want to hear his answer.

"Hyung did you really mean to ask it ?", Seungie-oppa said and DJ-oppa nodded. "Yeah that's true, I admit that I like that babo and always feel jealous about that Jaejin", he explained and look at HaeIn-ah.

 

"Ne, why you are blushing ? It's my turn now so listen to my questin", he said and start to asked HaeIn-ah. "Do you like me or that Jaejin,"

"A-Actually", she started and her face is turning red. "I like you from the very start I saw you", she said and made Seungie-oppa to smile, but she suddenly added, "But I'm not sure about it now. Okay my turn."

 

"Gikwang-oppa, who do you like most between the 3 of us ?", she asked.

"Hmm, Let see", he said. "I like _____-ah, but it seems that she and Junhyung have something", he said and added, "While you and Minhyun also have a partner here, so can you find one for me too", he joked.

 

"Okay my turn, it's the finaly question and answer right ?", he said and yawn. "Yoseobie-ah, are you in love with someone", he asked.

"No I'm not, I'm still too young for that", he said and everyone laugh.

 

We chat for a moment and that was really happy. I can see now that everyone is really fine with each other. And I also feel happy to know many more things about them. After chatting around we went back inside the house to take a rest.

 

YOUR POV :

 

What it is already 5:00 in the morning now, but I can't still asleep. So I decided to went outside to check some foods at the kitchen. When I was too close to the kitchen, I suddenly heard a noise there, so I check who it is, then I saw Junhyung-oppa.

 

"Ne, what are you doing here ?", I asked.

"I am preparing our breakfast," he said.

'Wow ! Feels like we were a husband and wife', I thought and giggle.

"Do you sleep well ?", he asked while cooking.

"Nope !", I pouted. "I can't sleep and I don't know why !", I added.

"You shoul take a nap even for a while", he said and I thought, 'Wow ! Concern ?'

"But I don't feel sleepy", I said. "How about you, do you sleep well ?", I asked.

"Not really ?", he said and giving me a coffee. "Drink it if you don't want to sleep", he said.

"Arasseo ! Komawoyo Junhyung-ah", I said and drank the coffee.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After waiting for the other to awake, I help Junhyung-oppa to prepared all the foods at the table. Then Junhyung-oppa went inside the boys room to wake them up. I did not do the same thing, because HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah awake at the right timing.

 

"Good morning unnie", HaeIn-ah greeted me.

"Good morning HaeIn-ah, you too Minhyun-ah", I said, then the boys finally went outside.

"Good morning B2ST", I greeted them.

"Good morning", they unite.

 

They wash their and face and then start eating, we were ahppy eating while chatting. After eating, we just rest for a while, then finally decided to swim.

 

"HaeIn-ah," Suengie called her.

"What ?", she said with a daring question.

"Here's a gift from me", he said and pulled out a flower.

"Oh Seungie-oppa, how sweet", I suddenly speak.

"Komawoyo _____-ah", he said.

"Unnie, don't help him", HaeIn-ah said.

"Oh I'm not helping him", I said and added, "Keep up the good work Sungie-oppa".

 

I left them alone and start swimming, and watching everyone is enjoying, even Junhyung. And Dongwoon and Minhyun-ah is look really fine now. I saw them with each other and with Kwangie-oppa, DJ-opa and Seobie-oppa. We actually tested the last day we have. We played, laugh around and make a romantic athmosphere too.

 

Then time to go home now. We pack up all our things, then we already left. Because everyone seems really tired, well fall asleep with each other inside the van. After an hour, we finally arrived and parted.

 

"Bye everyone. Let's meet up tomorrow", I said and waved my hands to them.

"Komawoyo ______-ah that was really a ahppy moment", Yoon Leader said.

"Yeah that's right", Hyunseung agreed.

"Chonmanaeyo oppas, bye", I said and gave them a sweet smile.