Let's Talk About Love

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Because it is week end now, I invited HaenIn-ah and Minhyun0ah to come over my house. They already went their when I called them at their phones. We bond to each other because we really miss each other.

 

"Miss. ______-ah, your friends are here," our servant said.

"Okay ! Komawoyo," I said and address my bestfriends.

"Cool unnie !," Minhyun-ah said and hugged me really tight, well I miss the way she huggged me.

"Annyeong unnie," HaeIn-ah greeted me.

"Annyeong girls," I said and hugged them. "I miss you guys so much," I added and hugged them more tightly.

"U-Unnie, I-I can't breath," HaeIn-ah said.

"Mianhae, I was just carried away," I said and gave them a sweet smile.

 

Then we went upstair to chat along with each other, I also ordered my servant to buy some snacks for us so we can eat while chatting. After an hour, our topic suddenly went to a "LOVE TOPIC".

 

"Ne, HaeIn-ah, do you know how to feel that you like someone ?," I asked seriously while thinking about Junhyung.

"Hmm, not really unniw. Wae ?," she said.

"Me ! Me ! Me !," Minhyun said really hyper. "I know how cool unnie," she added and we both look to each other and confused how she know it.

"Really ?," we unite, then she explained everythin.

 

LOVE SICK.

1. Seeing him makes you smile.

2. You are always thinking about him.

3. Your heart is beating too fast everytime he is close to you.

4. You feel jealous everytime he is with other girl/boy.

5. And always have a topic about him even thought its too non-sense.

 

"That's all I know cool unnie," she said.

"Wow ! How did you know that ?," HaeIn-ah said really amazed. "Are you already in love ?," she asked and Minhyun-ah's face turned red.

"Hey don't ask me, ask cool unnie," she said and they both look at me and that time I was busy with myself thinking about Junhyun.

"Unnie, are you in love with someone ?," HaeIn-ah asked me.

"No I'm not, I'm just asking, so I can also tell if I am already in love," I said and thought, 'Am I in love ?'

"Really ? Then why you are blushing ?," HaeIn-ah said. "Do you like that cute maknae ?," she asked.

"No it's not that maknae, right cool unnie ?," Minhyun-ah said, "Maybe it is Junhyung," she added.

"Ne, why are you acting like that ? Maybe you are the one who is is love with that maknae," HaeIn-ah is trying to tease Minhyun.

"Ne cool unnie, are you in love to that Junhyung ?," Minhyun-ah made the topic be mine.

"Oh come on girls, that's too impossible," I said. "Let's go outside, to the park. You guys want ?," I asked and they nodded.

 

YOUR POV :

 

Before we went to the park, I first change my outfit and tada ^^ here's my outfit :

 

 

While we werewalking, I'm still thinking about the love sick that Minhyung told to us. It kinda hit me in my heart, that feels like I already feel the rest of it. And I was also thinking about Junhyung everytime and it really irritatting. Then I suddenly thought, 'Do I like Junhyung ?', but Minhyun-ah interrupt me from thinking.

 

"Cool unnie, we are already here," she said happili, "And look B2ST is here too," she pointed.

 

When I saw B2ST, my eye already tried to search for Junhyung and I don't know why my eye is acting like this. Then they suddenly about on approaching to us,  and Woonie-ah and Minhyun-ah already start argueing, while the other is just laughing. My eye keeps on searching but I can't see him.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When we saw _____-ah and her friends at the park, Woonie-ah and other decided to approached to them. I did not went with them that time, but a smile form in my lips when I saw her too. I let the other to approached first, then I followed them in a minute. While I was walking towards them, I saw her eyes is searching for someone, then it suddenly stop when she saw me. It's kinda weird, but my heart beat too fast that time.

 

"Junhyung-oppa, annyeong," Mihyun-ah greeted me and I just smile at her.

"Girls, want to join with us ?," Yoon Leader asked them and they nodded.

"Ne Yoon Leader, why do you need to asked them to join ?," I yelp.

"Because it's more happy if they are here," Yoon Leader said.

"Don't you like having us ?," she suddenly speak. "Then you can go home now," she added and it makes me mad.

"What ?," I said. "Maybe your the one who need to go hom," I added angrily.

"Guys stopped fighting. Let's go together," Yoon Leader said and start walking along and spend our time at the park.

 

- END OF POV -

 

While we were wasting our time at the park, Yoon Leader suddenly opened a topic about love. And it feels irritable because it seems that the whole topic for this day is about love. But I also feel interested that time, then he suddenly asked everyone who is their crush.

 

"I like cool noona," Woonie-ah answered really fast.

"Me too !," Yoseob-oppa and Gikwang-oppa unite.

"How about you Hyunseung and Junhyung ?," Yoon Leader asked.

"I don't know yet," Hyunseung-oppa said and simply look at HaeIn-ah.

"Junhyung ?," Yoon Leader-oppa said and look at him.

"I like the girl who hates me," he answered.

"How about you Yoon Leader," Yoseob-oppa asked him.

"Well, I like ______-ah too, but I guess he likes someone else," he said and I blush. "How about you girls ?," he asked us.

 

"I like Minhwan-oppa sooooo much," Mihyun-ah said.

"Ne, why do you like him huh ?," Woonie-ah react and everyone look at him strangely.

"It's none of your business," Minhyun-ah rolled her eye and they as usual start argueing.

"Mine ? Hmm, I like ......," HaeIn-ah was being cut off by Hyunseung-oppa.

"You like Jaejin right ? Heh ! You don't have a good taste too," he said.

"Yeah ! And just like Minhyun, I like him soooooo much too," HaeIn-ah said proudly. "Wae ? Are you jealous ?," she added.

"Jealous ? Are you kidding me ?," Seungie-oppa smirked.

"That's enough guys, let's hear ______-ah's answer now," Yoon Leader command them and they stop and look at me.

"Well, actually guys," I started. "I was thinking about that too," I smirked. "Since Woonie-ah, Seobie-oppa, Kwangie-oppa and you Yoon-oppa like me, I guess I can choose between you guys," I joked and smiled at them. "Seriously, I don't know yet too. But I promise to tell it to you guys," I ended.

 

After my speech hehe, I saw Junhyung looking at me like he is mad about something at me. But because he is always acting like that to me, I just ignored it and let him alone. It was already night when we finished around, then B2ST decided to walk us home.

 

 

*in the corner*

 

Me : oppas huhu T.T

Woonie : Wae cool writer ?

Me : I am still affected about Junhyung and Hara.

Seungie : cool writer, it's okay you can accept it too soon.

Yoon Leader : Hyunseung is right cool writter.

Me : Yeah I guess so. But it really hurts huhu T.T

Kwangie : cool writer please don't cry.

Seobie : We are still here for you *wipe my tears*

Me : Komawoyo oppa.