How Sweet ! [part 2]

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When I wake up, feels like I'm getting better now, but my head is still pretty painful. After thinking about my condition, I look around my room and remembered that Junhyung-oppa is the one who take me home. When I realized about it, that's the time I feel that someone is holding my hands.

 

"Wah !", I cried when I see him next to my bed. "Oh mianhae, thank god he did not awake", I said and touched his head, "Komawoyo for taking good care of me oppa", I whispered and kissed him on his head.

 

While he was sleeping, I try to watch him for the whole time. he is really handsome even though he is sleeping. He is like a cool angel that comes from heaven for me. Then he suddenly awake, he clean up his face first and check my condition.

 

"You still have fever !", he said and stand. "By the way, I cook for you", he added.

"Komawoyo junhyung-ah", I said and he help me to sat down at my bed.

"Let me help to feed you", he said, and I blush.

"I can do it by myself Junhyung-ah", I said, but he gave me an evil eye so I let him do it.

 

YOUR POV :

 

While junhyung is helping me, I can't really imagine how sweet and good he is. I can also feel a starnge feeling about him, what I mean is, is he like me now ?. He is too sweet and caring to me now, and I can feel it so much, that's why I am really confused.

 

"Ne ______-ah, how'd you feel now ?", he asked.

"I feel good now, komawoyo for taking good care of me", I said.

"Chonmanaeyo ______-ah", he said and I blush.

 

I can feel happiness that time, but I can also feel the sadness of thinking about ending up my fake relation to him.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While i was helping to feed her, i feel that she was really shy. I was looking at her seriously and thinking that I am really in love with her now. Then she suddenly seak.

 

"Junhyung-ah", she said.

"Wae ?", I asked, and gave her medicine.

"What if this stupid acting of us is already ended, will you be very or sad ?", she asked and i suddenly think about it.

"O-Of course I will be very hapy about that", I denied and asked, "Wae ? Are you going to end it up now ?", i ended and gave her an evil smile, then thought 'Hope your not going to end it up now'.

"Y-Yeah ! i guess I really need to do it as soon as possible, because I already caused a big trouble to you. Mianhae", she said and bow.

"Enough. Take a rest now, and by the way, do not attend class tomorrow", I said and waited her to fall asleep.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I close my eye, and start thinking about ending up my fake relationship with him. But i was still asking myself, "Can my heart accept the fact of letting him go ?". While thinking about it, I suddenly feel his lips on my forehead.

 

'Wah ! Did he kiss me just now ? He is really making it so hard for me', I thought and a tears is slowly flowing through my side face.

"Good night ______-ah ! I need to go home now, but I promise to visit you tomorrow before school", he said.

 

When I heard that he already closed the door, I opened my eye again and walk towards my window. I look outside to watch him leaving in my house.

 

'Leaving ? Heh ! That kinda hurt me, but I still need to prepare myself for that', I thought and wave even though he didn't see it.

 

- END OF POV -

 

At the B2ST dorm ....

 

When I went home, everyone is waiting for me and they all look worried about ____-ah. Then Dongwoon is first who approached to me.

 

"Hyung, how's cool noona ?", he asked.

"She's getting better now", I answered.

"What happened to her ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"She got a high fever", I answered.

"We would like to visit her tomorrow after school", Gikwang said.

"Then that would be great", I said and went inside my room.

 

I lay down on my bed and took a deep breath. I was thinking about confessing to her, but I am too afraid that she doesn't like me. And because she is also planning about ending up our fake relationship. While thinking about it, I finally fall asleep.

 

-------------------

 

In the morning, I awake early in the morning, I did not awake the othere and already went to ______-ah's house. When I arrived to their house, she was still sleeping. So I check her condition first and cook a breakfast for her. After an hour she finally awake and went down the stair.

 

"You are wake now, come here", I said.

"Junhyung-ah, what are you doing here ?", she asked and looks surprised.

"I just want to check your condition first, and I cook for you too", I said. "Don't forget your medicine too", I said while walking towards their door.

"Bye Junhyung-ah ! Komawoyo", she said and wave.

"Bye !", i replied.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When he leaved, I check the dinning table and saw the food he cook for me. It's all look really delicious, so I step forward to it and sat down to start eating it.

 

"Wow ! It's really delicious", I said and enjoyed eating it. "Feels like we are a husband and wife", I giggled. Then I suddenly stop on fantacying about him and whispered, "But I need to ended it as soon as possible" then I just finished eating and went back to my room.

 

- END OF POV -

 

At the school... (HaeIn is the speaker)

 

"Oppas, do you want to come with us ?", I asked.

"Where ? At _____-ah's house ?", Hyunseung asked and I nodded.

"Of course we want", Dongwoon-ah said.

"Then let's meet after class", I said and went to our own room.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

"Junhyung-hyung", Dongwoon called me. "Do you like cool noona ?", he suddenly asked.

"Ne, why are you asking ?", i said confusedly. 'Am I obvious ?', I thought.

"It's because ----", Yoseob cut off Dongwoon.

"Because you seems change a lot. And we noticed that you are too sweet and caring to her since that day", Yoseob said and Dongwoon nodded.

"That day ?", i asked confusedly.

"The day we were at their rest house",Yoseob answered.

"And hyung i saw you looking at her from far away that day too", Dongwoon said and I became speechless.

"Forget about it ! Our teacher is coming", i sad as my excuse and remained silent and thinking about it.

 

'Wah ! i already think about my feelings for her so many time. I guess I really love her now', I thought and took a deep breath.

 

- END OF POV -

 

"HaeIn-unnie", Minhyun said. "Did you notice something strange about Junhyung-oppa and cool unnie ?", she whispered.

"Yeah ! Did you guys notice it too ?", Gikwang whispered from the back.

"Oppa, why are you listening behind us / You are bad", I said.

"Mianhae HaeIn-ah", he bow. "I just want o tell that i notice it too, even Yoon Leader and Hyunseung notice it", he added.

"Really ?", I said and look to them, then they nodded.

"And I guess, Junhyung is already starting on loving her", Yoon Leader said.

"that's for sure", Hyunseung agreed.

"How did you said it ?", Minhyun-ah asked.

"Because, he seems changed a lot and it's the first time to saw him happy again", Hyunseung said.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

Class time is over, time to visit ______-ah now. So we meet each other at the front gate, then I saw HaeIn-ah there waiting for us. But I was just wondering why she is looking at me strangely. When we were with each other, I asked her, "Why are you looking at me like that ?".

 

"N-Nothing !", she said and smirked, so I let it and she added, "Let's go".

 

When we arrived at -_-_-ah's house, HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah already went upstair to check her condition. While me and other is waiting at their living room.

 

- END OF POV -

 

In your room ....

 

Someone opened the door, and I thought it was junhyung-oppa. I was about to speak out his name but thank god I cannot straighten.

 

"Cool unnie, how are you ?", Minhyun-ah asked and hugged me really tight.

"I'm fine now Minhyun-ah", I said and tapped her at her back. "Thak you for visiting me", I added.

"Unnie, is Junhyung-oppa the one who take good care of you ?", she asked and I nodded.

"Wae ?", I asked confusedly.

"N-Nothing unnie ! I think we should thank him, right Minhyun-ah ?", she said and Minhyun-ah nodded.

"By the way unnie, B2ST is waiting at the living room", Minhyun-ah said and a smile form in my lips.

 

We went down the stair and I saw B2ST is really there, Junhyung too. Everyone approached to me and they all look worried to me. Then we chat around and asked to them to stay one night in my house. And yeah they agree to me.