A Lover Quarrel ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

When I wake up early in the morning, I first check my eye and it seems good now. Then I start doing my daily routine without energy and excitement to attend the school. Here's my outfit :') :

 

 

After fising myself, I went down the stair, and there I saw my bestfriends waiting for me. So I walk towards to them with a fake cheerfullness.

 

"Good morning girls", I said happily that feels like I don't have a problem.

"Good morning unnie, what happened to you last day ?", HaeIn-ah asked me.

"Cool unnie, you made everyone too worried. Are you okay ? Do you have a problem ?", Minhyun-ah said.

"Mianhamnida HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah", I said and hug them both. Thenk god I made it not to explained to them anymore. "Let's go", I added and walk towards.

 

While walking towards our school, Minhyun-ah suddenly saw B2ST. They seemed waiting for us, and when they saw us they already approached to us. Seeing Junhyung is really awkward, I can even look at him directly. And I suddenly felt again the pain he and his ex made.

 

"Good morning B2ST oppas", I greeted them and gave them a fake sweet smile.

"Good morning", they unite.

"Ne, how are you now ?", Junhyung asked me and I can't look to him.

"I-I'm fine as always. W-Wae ?", I said awkwardly.

"_______-ah are you sure ?", Kwangie-oopa asked.

"Of course I am oppa", I said and smile at him. "Let's go", I said and it seems that they just let what I answered to Junhyung and Gikwang.

 

YOUR POV :

 

That's right ! The pain seems start devouring my heart now. I am too confused for what I feel for him. I can feel how much he made a pain to me, but I can't feel that I hate him, instead I can still feel my love fr him and that's really annoying.

 

"Can we talk later ?", Junhyung speak beside me.

"Wae ? Are you going to ask me to ending up being my fake boyfriend ?" I wisphered  and smirked. Then he did not answer me that time. And HaeIn-ah approached to me.

"Ne unie I have to talk to you later", she said and I was wondering why.

"Okay ! Where ?", I asked.

"It is private so meet me at the roof top on lunch time", she said and I just nodded to her. Then I look back to Junhyung.

"Hey !", I tapped him. "Let's have a dinner date on saturday", I invitd him and he looks confused. I did not wait for his answer anymore, so I already run towards our room and sat down at my chair.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

The moment ______-ah invited me to have a dinner with her made me confused and I feel a starnge thing about it. It made me happy too because of planning to confess to her that time is maybe great too. I was about to ask her why, but she suddenly run away to us.

 

'I really need to confess to her before she will planned to ending up our fake relationship', I thought and keep walking through.

"Hyung", Dongwoon called me. "I know you like cool noona, right ?", he said. "But it seems that cool noona is unhappy now. Do you know why ?", he added.

"Woonie-ah is right, and I guess its because of you and EunAh", Yoseob agreed.

"But don't worry hyung. We will try to help you to explained everything to her", Dongwoon said before we entered our room.

 

Then I suddely received a text message from EunAh.

EunAh : Oppa I'm here in front of your school. I will wait you here in your break time.

Me : Okay. But what are you doing here ?

EunAh : This will be my last meeting with you. I just want to say good bye to you ^^ !

Me : Arasseo ! See you later.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When Junhyung sat beside me, I always simply looking at him. I can him doodling again but I can't see clearly what it is. When I was about to capture a picture of it, Hongki-oppa suddenly speak beside me.

 

"Ne ______-ah, you remember everything now ?", he asked.

"Not really Hongki-oppa !", I said and asked, "Wae ?"

"Then you don't know that Junhyung is the one who sent you home ?", he asked again.

"I know about it. But all I can remember clearly is I was with you and telling how much I like him. Then you left me and came back, then I just keep on telling more about him", I explained.

"Then you are wrong ______-ah. Because I left you, Junhyung is the one who went inside to pick you", he said and I was shocked about it.

'Wah ! Does it means he knows my feeling for him ?' I thought and panicked. 'But I can feel and sensed that he know it already', I sigh as I look at him. "I guess I need to talk to him later", I wisphered. "Hongki-oppa Komawoyo for telling it", I said and the class started.

 

While the teacher is teching in front, I can't really concentrate on our lesson because of thinking that Junhyung know what I feel for him. And because of thinking about it much, I did not even noticed that the class is already done. Then I look around the room because Junhyung already gone to his chair.

 

"Woonie-ah where's Junhyung ?", I asked.

"I guess he was going outside to the front gate", he said.

"Komawoyo", I said and already left to look for him.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When I was already closer to the front gate, I saw his ex-girlfriend standing there and seems waiting for someone. And I was surprised when I saw Junhyung approaching to her, and makes me irrittate.

 

"Wah ! Junhyung", I said while standing from the place where I stopped. I keep my eye from them for a moment. But my heart can't resist watching them anymore. So I decided to turn away and back inside.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I was having a conversation to the first girl who broke my heart. And it's now a goodbye moment so I am free to have a new girlfriend now. While talking to her, she suddenly told me that _____-ah is watching closer to us. When I look back, I saw her walking back inside the building.

 

"You can go now oppa, bye", she said.

"Mianhae and Komawoyo", I said and run towards the girl I love the most now.

 

"Ne ______-ah, are you looking for me ? Do you see us ?", I asked and she just nodded. "For how many times you saw me together with her ?" I asked again.

"Three times, first the aquaintance party, second is when its raining too hard and now", she said and counting it in her fingers.

"Did you see everything ?", I asked, then she smiled and nodded to me. "Let me explain please", I said.

"No need Junhyung-ah", she said and start walking away from me. But I already followed her and blocked her way.

"Please let me explain", I said.

"You don't have to explain Junhyung-ah. There's no reason to explain because I am not your girlfriend. We don't even have a special relation", she said that hurt me too bad.

"But .......", I was cut off by her.

"No more BUT Junhyung-ah. I understand everything", she said, smiled and left me standing in the corridor.

'Wah ! How can I confess to her ? I don't know what to do now ? I really hate myself !, I thought and leaved at the school.

 

- END OF POV -

 

While walking through the corridor, I can't control my emotion to  cry. So I first went to the comfortroom to wash up my face. I look myself at the mirror and I feel pitiness that time. 'What a pity stupid girl ! Why do I have to fall in love with him so much', I thought.

 

At the lunch time, I texted HaeIn-ah that Iam already at the rooftop. After a few minutes, HaeIn-ah went there by herself.

 

"What do you want to talk about ?", I asked.

"Unnie, did you cry ?", she asked.

"No I'm not. So tell me now", I said.

"Don't lie to me. And by the way, I just wasnt to say that last day, when you were missing Junhyung-oppa tried hard just to fin dyou", she said.

"So ?", I said and raised my eyebrow.

"I guess he really care for you now unnie. And there's one thing I noticed too", she said.

"W-What is it ?", I asked.

"Tell me", she started and it made me feel nervous. "Are you in love with him ?", she asked, and my tears start flowing again.

"HaeIn-ah", I said. "I admit I really like him now, but ---", I can continue anymore.

"I know unnie. You are in pain now because of her ex-girlfriend, right. But unnie, I can feel that he more love you now", she xplained.

"But I dn't feel the same way HaeIn-ah", I cried out loud.

"Stop crying unnie. You are brave girl/ Yu should make sure first their relationship status", she suggested.

"HaeIn-ah how do you know I'm in love with him ?", I asked trying to ease the tears in my face.

"I'm your bestfriend unnie. I know you for a long time. And also it's the first time I saw you really happy when you are with him", she explained and wiped my tears.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When I meet others at the Green House, ______-ah and her bestfriends are not there. I sat down on a bench with a big problem in my face expression, then Yoon Leader approached to me.

 

"You are thinking about _____-ah right ?", he asked.

"Yeah !", I said. "Yoon Leader, I guess I need your help", I added.

"Wae Hyung ? Is cool noona still mad at you ?", Dongwoon asked.

"Yeah I guess. And it's because EunAh", I said.

"Do you really love her ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"That's for sure", Yoseob answered him.

"Hyung you really to explained to her first", Gikwang said.

"But she don't want to listen to me", I said.

"Wae Hyung ?", Dongwoon asked.

"It's because for her there's no reason to explain anymore. And because for her we don't have any special relation with each other", I explained. 'But I am her fake boyfriend, and hope that I am the real one', I thought and sigh.

"She has a point by that", Hyunseung said. "You did not even tried to make her sense that you like her", he added.

'Yeah Hyunseung is right ! I already like her since the first I pretend as her boyfriend. Ad that feelings became more stronger when we were already too close with each other', I thought and received a text message from her.

 

MY FAKE GiRLFRiEND : Junhyung-ah don't forget our dinner date tomorrow at my house.

ME : Arasseo ! Komawoyo for reminding me.

 

When I text her back, I already left the others and went to anywhere.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ...!

wah ! mianhae ! i know that this chappie is too long and expect that the other

chappie will be getting longer too. MIANHAE ! *bows*

but i hope you guys can still ENJOY this chappie :D

 

 

StarrBelle19 - haha yeah ! but i still did not encounter that in my life haha XD i did not see anyone did it ..

cathycat94 - haha XD thank you ! is my FF good ? tahaha XD

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3