Sweet in Public ?

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Everyone is on the Green House now, and Doojoon, KiKwang, and Yoseob is with their partners. They introduced them to us as their friends, but we keep on saying that it's their girlfriend. But they totally want to denied it to us, so we just let them and continued chatting.

 

"Ne, why you guys are not participating in arranging our school for the party ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"Party ? When ? Where ?", I asked happily.

"As I know, we will be having an acquaintance party this coming saturday night", Kwangie-oppa said.

"Aquaintance party ? Wow ! That would be great", I said.

"What so great about that ?", Junhyung said and smirked.

"Wae ?", I pouted.

"Well, Junhyung hate that kind of parties. Because a lot of girls will surely going to pulled him back and forward to ask him as their partner", Seungie-oppa explained.

"Eh how about you guys ?", I asked.

"We were able to attend to any parties, because we can manage iit", Kwangie said.

"Then that's great. But I want Junhgyung to be there too", I said.

"But if he will show himself outside, the girls will surely approached to him and ask him again and again", Seobie-oppa said.

 

YOUR POV :

 

That was really a big problem, and I need to solved it by myself. So I left them at the Green House without noticing anyone. I start walking through the corridors, and I keep hearing the girls murmuring about Junhyung as their partners. Then someone suddenly tapped me at my shoulder while I was thinking.

 

"Hey ! Why did you left us ?", Junhyung followed me. 'Hmm, he is really too caring now', I thought.

"Mian-----", I was cut off by the girls who appraoched to Junhyung-oppa.

 

They are all shouting, "Oppa be my parner", " No not her, be mine oppa", and it makes me irrittaete. So I start pushing them one-by-one to make my own way to Junhyung. Then I step closer to him and hold his hand, show it to everyone and face them.

 

"Sorry girls, but Oppa already asked me to be his partner", I said and gave them an evil smile, "Right, oppa ?", I added and look at Junhyung.

"Y-Yeah ! ______-ah is right. She is my partner on the party, so don't ask me anymore", he said and pulled me out on the crowded girls while still holding my hand.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I can't still erased on my mind what just happened. I can't imagine that _____-ah will going to hold my hands in fron of many girls. And she called me oppa too that made me more happy. But someone change my happy moments with her.

 

"Annyeong ______-ah !", Hongki greeted her.

"Annyeong Hongki-oppa", she greeted back. 'Wah ! She's calling him this guy oppa now ?' I thought.

"Are you guy's going to attend to the party ?", he asked.

"Yeah ! Wae ?", I answered him.

"Really ? I thought you're not attending to any parties here", he said and smirked.

"That was true, before not now. Especially now that I have my girls friend as my partner", I said and pulled _____-ah closer to me.

"J-Junhyung-oppa", she suddenly said shyly, but I just wink at her.

"Arasseo ! I guess I really don't have the chance to be her partner", Hongki said.

"Um, Hongki-oppa want to come with us ?", she suddenly invited.

'Wah ! Why she need to invite him ?', I thought and just walk along with them.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Hyunseung & HaeIn ...

 

We saw Junhyung-oppa and ______-unnie with Hongki and the other Ft Island. And when Jaejin-oppa saw me, he already approached to me. While me is just sitting next to Hyunseung.

 

"Annyeong HaeIn-ah", he greeted. "Do you already have a partner for the party ?", he asked.

"Um, Actual--------", I was cut off by that bossy Hyunseung.

"Yeah she have, and that's me", he said and smile. 'What ? He did not even intend to ask me', I thought.

"Jaejin-oppa, that's not -----", I was cut off by him for the second time.

"So you should find your own partner now", he said, so I gave him a bad look, but he had a more bad look at me.

"H-Hyunseung is right, oppa. Mianhae !", I said and thought, 'Why I can't refused him'.

 

Dongwoon & Minhyun ....

 

Minhwan-oppa suddenly approached to me. Feels like he want to ask something about the party, and I guess I know what it is. When he was about to speak, Dongwoon-oppa suddenly shout, and of course everyone heard it.

 

"Minhyun-ah, be my partner okay", he shout, I blushed.

"A-Are you sure oppa ?", I asked.

"Woah ! Oppa", Yoon Leader said and start teasing him.

"Of course I am", he said.

"Arasseo oppa", I said and face Minhwan-oppa. "Annyeong oppa", I greeted but he just smiled at me.

 

Back to you & Junhyung ....

 

Poor Jaejin and Minhwan, they did not became my best friends partner, well that's fine for me. When Hongki and other left us at the Green House, we just spend a little time there to chat along. After an hour, we decided to help our schoolmates.

 

While walking through the corridors, me and Junhyung is at the back of the others. I was happy chatting with him that time, because he can also be a joker. And feels like we have our own world too and no one can interrup us.

 

Other B2ST ... (Haein is the speaker)

 

Everyone stopped for a while because the two on our back is too noisy behind us. They look so sweet with each other and really happy with their own world. Yeah they have their own world because they did not even notice us.

 

"Wow ! This is the second time to see Hyung happy again", Kwangie-oppa said.

"Gikwang is right. Guess he is in love now", Yoon Leader said.

"What do you mean by that guys ?", Minhyun-ah asked confusely, even me.

 

*FLASH BACK*

 

Last year, Junhyung had a girlfriend, and he really love this girl with all his heart. His girlfriend really means a lot to him. But one day, the girl talk to him about break up.

 

"Oppa, Mianhae !", she bowed. "But I really need to break up with you, so let me go now", she added and start crying.

"Wae ? I thought you love me ? Why are you breaking up with me ?", he asked.

"Because I can't stand on fighting to my parents. I do really love you, but I can't live without my parents", she said.

"Please don't do this me. You know how much I love you, please", he pleased but the girl leaved him alone and crying by himself.

 

*END OF FLASH BACK*

 

"You mean, the girl parents is not agreed to their relationship ?", I asked.

"Exactly !", Yoseob said. "And that's the reason why he became too cold to girls", he added.

"But it seems ______-ah changed it", Doojoon-oppa said.

"But I was just wondering why that girl parents don't like Junhyung-oppa", I said, and when Hyunseung is about to explained why ______-unnie suddenly shout.

"Hey guys ! What are you doing there ?", she shout.

"Okay seems they really did not notice us", I told to everyone. "We're coming unnie", I added and we start walking through them.

 

Back to you ....

 

When we were already helping at the school, me and Junhyung is not with the other. That time, it seems that everyone is looking at me and that was really scary. I guess it's because Junhyung-oppa is with me and too caring to me. I feel that time, that he is really my boyfriend because of what he's doing.

 

"Ne, Junhyung-ah why you are too caring to me now ?", I asked and smirked.

"Heh ! You are wrong. I'm just trying to be nice", he said and wiped my sweat.

"Oh really ? Come on", I said and wiped his sweat too. "I don't feel that you are just trying Junhyung-ah", I added.

"Maybe you are just in love with me. Yeah that's right", he said.

"And maybe I'm not but you", I said and smirked, then he left me for a moment.

 

YOUR POV :

 

"What a stupid cool guy ! He didn't even feel that I'm already in love with hime", I whispered and continued working. Then Hongki-oppa approached to me and chat with me.

 

"______-ah ! By the way, how's your relation with Junhyung ?", he asked.

"Well, it's getting okay, no problems. Wae ?", I said.

"I just noticed something weird about your relation with him", he suddenly said and I panicked.

'Wah ! Did he find out the truth ? What Am I going to do ?', I thought and asked him, "What do you mean by that ?".

"What I mean is -----", he was speaking but Junhyung suddenly cut off him.

"There's nothing strange about us", he said and look at me, and feels like his eyes is telling me to be calm.

"Oh its you ! Really ? Then prooved it to me", Hongki-oppa said and smirked. "Kiss her on her lips" he said and look at me. "Mianhae _____-ah".

"What ? No Hongki, I won't let him do it to me", I said and feels so nervouse because there's a many students that can see us.

"Then, there something you are h-----", Hongki-oppa being cut off because Junhyung suddenly step closer to me and smocked a kissed on my lips.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I was very shocked to what I've done to her too. But I don't want that Hongki to find out what she did to her parents. That's the reason why I'm still pretending, because I want her the one to tell the truth to her parents.

 

"J-Junhyung-oppa, w --", I cut off her by hugging her to cover her face, because it seems that her tears is going to fall down.

"Now you see ! There's nothing strange about us, you can go now", I said and start walking while still hugging her.

 

We went to the Green House, and there I finally get off to her. I was right, she is crying because of what I've done to her. Hopefully she is not mad at me.

 

"Mianhae ____-ah ! I didn't mean to do it. Mianhamnida !", I said and hug her for the second time.

"I-It's okay Junhyung-ah.", she said and get off of me. "I understand why you did it. So don't be sorry", she added and tried to erase the tears in her face.

 

I can't manage to see her crying and that really hurt me. So I hug her tightly and thought, 'I hope I'm not just your fake boyfriend, so I can fight for you to anyone and to anywhere. So we also don't need to hide to everyone like this'.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Junhyung decided to not back on helping the other, so we spend our time at the Green house. Then when we were going to hom, I was too uncomfortable to look at Junhyung, so I was walking too far from him. But he made a way to step closer to me, and put his one hand around my shoulder.

 

"Ne, I'll pick you on saturday night. Be the most beautiful girl that day", he said and smile at me. 'What a cute smile Junhyung-oppa' I thought and nodded at him.

 

While walking now beside him, I suddenly thought about this, 'Hope you are really mine, so I don't need to keep my feelings for you here in my heart. It's really hard to pretend, that the guys I really love is the one I don't like but the truth is you are the most guy I love the best'.

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .... ^^

again thanks to all my readers :)) keep on updating and commenting ^^

you guys can suggest too ^^ i need it too haha :D

hope to have a lot of readers hihi

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3

junhyung is my one and only poppin dragon joker :))

maybe i already not a broken-heartd now, but i still can't accept that fact.

they can be a have a relation but i don't care and think that they have