Aquaintance Party

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

At my room, I was just laying at my bed and what happened yesterday is keep on flashing back on my mind. I really can't explained what will I feel that time. Should I be mad ? Or it makes my heart feels a little happiness. Then my phone suddenly rang, and it's HaeIn-ah who's calling me.

 

"Yobosaeyo", I said with a low voice.

"Yobosayo unnie", she said and I can feel that she is excited with something. "Unnie, are you excited for the party tonight ?", she asked.

'Party ? Wah ! I forgot about it', I thought and said, "A-Actually I forgot about it", I said and scratched my head.

"What ?", she shout. "But you don't have enough time, unnie", she added.

"Yeah ! What Am I going to do ?", I asked.

"I'll go ahead there to help you", she said and hung up.

 

When HaeIn-ah came to my house, it was already 3:30 in the afternoon. I let her come inside and I was amazed to her beautiful dress and make up. Then she rushed me to went upstair, and start putting a make up in my face. After the make up, she let me pick the tail dress I want to wear and tada ^^

 

 

"Great job HaeIn-ah", I said and thank her.

"Did we made it on time ?", she asked and looks so tired."

I guess so", I said, smiled and look at my watch. "The time now is 5:30", I added.

"Ah thank god", she said and start dialling Minhyun-ah's phone. "Bye unnie, see you later", she suddenly said and waved.

"Wae ? Can't we go there together ?", I asked confusely.

"No unnie, Minhyun-ah said Hyunseung is there", she whispered and gave me a big smile.

"Arasseo ! Take care and see you later", I said.

 

HaeIn-ah finally left me alone, so I decided to went down the stair to wait my partner (JH) at the leaving room. But I was shock when I suddenly saw him sitting on a sofa and looking at me while walking downstair.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

While I was waiting for her to went down, I decided to look up and it was a good timing because she is already walking down the stair. Guess my eyes glued at her that time because she is really beautiful.

 

"Wow ! My fake girlfriend always made me amazed to her outit. Can't she be really mine ?", I wisphered until she finally reached me.

"Junhyung-ah your been here too early ?", she asked.

"Um, not really", I said and asked, "Are you ready ?", then she simply nodded.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

He stand up from where he was sitting when I approached to him. I was impressed to his outfit. It was just a simple outfit, but the way he wear it, it looks really cool.

'He is really cool ............... and handsome', I thought and asked him, "Junhyung-ah your been here too early ?".

"Um, not really", he said and asked me, "Are you ready ?", then I simply nodded.

 

We went outside and he is escorting me through his car, he opened the door for me and let me sit to the passenger sit. He start driving his car, and I was just looking at him and thought, 'My cool and handsome prince charming. I hope he is really mine and not just a dream'. Then he suddenly look at me.

 

"Wae ?", he said.

"N-Nothing !", I said and smile at him. Then he just continued droving.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Hyunseung & Haein (DW & MH)

 

When I went back at my house, I saw there my bossy Hyunseung and Dongwoon-ah with Minhyun-ah. I walk towards them and greet them.

 

"Hey you are late", my bossy Hyunseung said.

"I don't care", I said and rolled my eyes on him. Then he suddenly put his one arm around my shoulder.

"Hyung let's go now", Dongwoon invited., and we left all together.

 

HYUNSEUNG's POV :

 

When I was droving my car, HaeIn-ah is sitting beside me while Dongwoon and Minhyun-ah is at the back. HaeIn-ah is really beautiful that time, and feels like I was falling deeply for her. Then I decided to talk to her.

 

"Ne HaeIn-ah, I already courting you, right ?", I said. "All I need now is to know If you will accept me as your boyfriend", I added.

"You did not even asked me to be yours", sh said and smirked.

"Okay ! Okay !", I said and took a deep breath. "Will you be my girlfriend ?", I asked without doubt.

 

It takes too long for her to answer me, so I already think is she don't want. Minhyun and Dongwoon is keep on telling to her to answer me yes, but she really don't want. So I just let it and remained silent, but she suddenly speak.

 

"Ne, don't be so look down. I'm only thinking about it. I can't answer that question now", she said, but II still remained silent. "Hey, I said I am only thinking", she said and pinched my cheecks tightly.

"Ouch ! That hurts. Okay I understand", I pouted and we start chatting inside until we reached the venue.

 

HAEIN's POV :

 

I was really happy when Hyunseung asked me to be his girlfriend. But as a girl, I still need to think about it so I won't get hurt. Then we start chatting inside until we reached the venue. He opened the door for me and escorted me.

 

"HaeIn-ah you are the prettiest of all", he said, I blushed.

"Oh come on ! Don't make me laugh", I said and look at him. "And you are the handsomiest too", I added and smile.

"Really ? Komawoyo HaeIn-ah", he said.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Back to you ....

 

When we arrived, I saw HaeIn-ah with Hyunseung-oppa, Woonie-ah and Minhyun-ah. We walk towards them and wait for the others to come.

 

"Yoon leader is there", Woonie-ah suddenly said and pointed them, then we walk towards them.

"Ne, oppa your partners are the girls before", HaeIn-ah noticed.

"HaeIn-unnie is right. Gikwang-oppa and Yoseob-oppa's partner too", Minhyun said.

"I thought they are not your girlfriend huh", I said, Yoon Leader-oppa is about to teased me and Junhyung. But someone suddenly speak behind me.

 

"Hi boys !", the girl said, and all B2ST looks really surprised, especially Junhyung.

"H-Hello ! EunAh noona", Gikwang said and look at Junhyung. And I feel really confused because they were acting really weird.

"Um, excuse me guys. But who is she ?", I asked.

"Mianhae Miss. Shin Eun Ah imnida", she said and smile.

"Okay nice to meet you", I said and was about to shake my hands to her, but she suddenly approached to Junhyung.

"Excuse me boys, but can I talk to Junhyung-oppa for a while", she said and they just simply nodded.

 

That was the first time I saw Junhyung eye are really sad. I don't know who really she is to make Junhyung like that. And I was shock when he go along to that girl and went to a place that too far from us. I want to ask his friends but I can't because I don't have the right. Then the time for the party was about to begin but he is still not coming back. So excuse to everyone to search for him.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When I was looking around for him, I reached our meeeting place, the Green House (actually the party is on the school). When I went inside, I hear some voice there, so I tried to listen first even thought I know its bad thing.

 

"What are you doing here ?", the guy said, and I am sure that its Junhyung, so I tried to look for and I was right.

"Oppa mianhae for breaking up with you", EunAh said and I feel a little pain to my heart. "Can we back our relationship ? Be my boyfriend oppa", she added.

"Why are you doing this to me ? It's been 1 year since you left me", he said, paused and hold the girls arms tightly, "And now I learn to forgot you. Then you are asking me to be your boyfriend. Are you playing with my feelings ?", he said and I feel that he is in a painful that time.

"Mianhae oppa !", she said and hug Junhyung. "I only realized how much I love you when I am too far from you" she said and Junhyung is trying to let go off. "Oppa, please be mine again", she added.

 

By standing in the dark place, I can see all the happenings. And I was shocked when the girl suddenly kissed Junhyung on his lips. Feels like it breaks my heart into pieces when Junhyung kissed back to that girl. That was the first time I felt that my heart is hurting so bad. I don't know why but my tears start flowing and feels not it will never stop. I was about to went outside, but my phone suddenly rang, and HaeIn-ah is calling for me. And I guess Junhyung heard it.

 

"Who's there ?", he shout, then I first wiped my tears and decided to show myself to them.

"Mianhae !", I bowed and my tears is keep on flowing that time. "I didn't mean to listen to your conversation. Forgive me Junhyung", I said and run towards anywhere.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I was shocked when my ex-girlfriend suddenly kissed me. I don't know why but feels like my love for her is also back and I kissed back to her too. Then I suddenly heard a phone ringing and it really made me nervous.

 

"Who's there ?", I shout, then ______-ah showed herself.

"Mianhae !", she bow and feels like she was crying. "I didn't mean to listen to your conversation. Forgive me Junhyung", she added and suddenly run. I decided to run towards but EunAh stopped me.

"Ne, where are you going ? Are you going to follow that girl ?", she asked.

"Yeah !", I answered.

"Wae ? Who is she ? Is she too important to you ? Is she your new girlsfriend ?" she asked.

"Yeah she is. The only girl who healed my heart when you broke it so let me go", I said and pulled my arms on her. I left her alone and start searching for ______-ah.

 

First, I start searching for her around the campus, but I failed because I can't see her anywhere. So I decided to went to the venue of the party.

 

"Where's _______-ah ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"That's what I'm going to ask too. Where is she ?", I said and I was really panicking.

"Is something bad happened ? She excuse to us because she want to search for you. And now you are the one who is searching for her", Yoon Leader said.

"Okay ! I'll go outside to search for her again", I said and left them alone.

 

While searching for her, I was trying to call her at her phone, but looks like she switch it off. I called her mom too, but she said that _____-ah is not on their house. I keep searching for her but I can't really find her. Then Gikwang suddenlt called me, saying that ______-ah is already with them. So I went back to the party and I saw her sitting with them.

 

- END OF POV -