Time To Tell The Truth

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

In friday night, I spend my time with my mom. We talk so many things and that was really happy. Until our topic suddenly went to my relation with Junhyung-oppa. She asked me evrything she want and I just tried to answer her with a pain for every answer.

 

"Ne _______-ah, how do you meet Junhyung dear ?", my mom asked.

"I met him in the first day of school. And we were enemy that time", I answered.

"Enemy ?", she asked confusely.

"Yeah enemy", I said. "Because I slap him at his face that time", I added and laugh at myself.

"What ? Why did you do that ?", she said with a wide eye.

"Because he was too boasful and no respect with the girls. He also pulled my hand", I said. "And it hurts mom", I pouted.

"Then, how you become his girlfriend ?", she asked and certainly, I don't know how to answer her question so I tried to change the topic.

"Mom do you want to know how much I like him ?", I asked and smile, then she just smile back at me as her answer. "Well, I like him so much mom. Feels like I don't know how to live without him. I don't know when I start loving him, but I really fall deep in love with hi,", I said.

"And what's the reason for loving him that much _______-ah ? Did he love you that much too", she asked.

'Did he love me that much too ?', I thought, sigh and answered my mom, "Because he maybe boastful and sometimes have a bad attitude, he can still be really sweet, caring and gentle. He is the type of person that if you look from the outside he looks like a bad boy. But if you already know a lot about him, you will know that he has a big kind heart", I ended.

"That's why I like him for you so much. I want him to be your future husband and want your relationship to be more getting stronger", my mom said and my heart ache that time. She approached to me and hugged me.

'Mianhae mom ! But I need to tell the truth tomorrow', I thought and said, "Mom don't forget our dinner date with Junhyung, okay", then I kissed her on her cheeks as my good night sign.

 

YOUR POV :

 

Tomorrow is the day, hopefully my mom can forgive me, but for sure that's the opposite thing that will going to happen. I really need to prepare myself for what will going to happen. I went upstair while thinking about it. I lay at my bed and look at my Junhyung's teddy bear.

 

 

That's my Junhyung teddy bear. He is the one who I always trying to talk to when I feel angry to Junhyung and it makes me feel better again.

 

"Why I love you so much ? How do you make me to fall in love with you ? Wae ? Wae ? Wae ?", I was talking to him.

"I really hope you feel the same way oppa", I sigh and hug the teddy bear. "Tomorrow will be the ending", I added.

 

While lying down and talking to my Junhyung teddy bear. I really can't imagine how painful what I am going to do. It cause a painful to me and to my mom too. Then I decided to sleep already to prepared all things tomorrow.

 

- END OF POV -

 

The day has come, time to tell everything tonight. I awake early in the morning and decided to prepare all things. Because my mom is not there, I decided to have a dinner date at the pool area.I first fix the table, and asked our cooker to cook all good foods for our dinner. I ask one of the servant to help me too to put a candle as a way through the table, and put a flower in the middle of the table. I really make sure that it is look like a romantic date.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

In the afternoon, I was just sitting on a bench in the park and thinking about confessing to _______-ah. I was planning to tell it in front of her mom to proove how much I like her too. I want to do it as soon as possible before she can tell the truth to her mom. But there's a nervous inside me that I can't explained. Then I suddenly received a text message.

 

MY FAKE GiRLFRiEND : Junhyung-ah I will wait you in front of our house okay ! See you later ^^

ME : Arasseo ! See you later ^^

 

"I really feel that something bad is going to happen", I sigh. "I hope its just nothing", I added. I decided to went back to our dorm to take a shower and to change my clothes. Then I just wait a right time to go to their house.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Done preparing for our dinner date, need to make myself beautiful and prepared for the night. So I went upstair to take a shower and to change my clothes and tada. Here's my outfit :

 

 

Adter making myself ready for the night. I already went down the stair to wait Junhyung outside the house. And I already saw him waiting there too.

 

YOUR POV :

 

He was really handsome and cool in any side and angle. I just watch him for a while and feels how much I love him. Then I finally approached to him when he noticed me.

 

"Good evening Junhyung-ah. Let's go inside now", I said and walk beside him.

"Is your mom there now ?", he asked.

"Nope ! But she's on her way home now", I said and remained silent when we were already at the pool area.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I observed her silently while sitting and facing her. She was really beautiful on the dress she was wearing. I can't understand what am I going to do when she sat next to me. Feels like my voice suddenly gone, then she suddenly broke the silence.

 

"Are you already in love with me ? Don't look at me like that oppa ?", she said and my heart start acting so weird.

"Me ? I-In love with you ? Ah ! Ah ! Ah !", I denied again waah.

"Haha I know right. I'm just kidding", she said and laugh, but the laugh seems fake.

'Babo ! Why I can't tell the truth ? Am I too afraid to get hurt again ? But it will be more hurt if I loose her', I thought and aging and offer encouragement. "_______-ah, honestly I lo-----", I was cut off.

"Oh mom you're here", she suddenly speak. 'Wah ! Wrong timing', I thought.

 

- END OF POV -

 

My mom finally came, it is really time to tell the truth, there's no need to regret. I approached to my mom and addressed her. I let her sit facing me and Junhyung.

 

"______-ah, why it is too romantic ?", my mom asked.

"Nothing mom. Don't you like it ?", I said and raised my eyebrow. "Let's eat first mom", I said and smirked.

"Junhyung dear, how are you ? It's been a long time since you visit us here", my mom said and added, "Komawoyo jal bosalpyeo jusyeoseo ______-ah".

"I'm fine Achumonim and you are always welcome", he said and cutely smile at my mom. "Achumonim I want to tell you something", he added and I feel nervous.

 

YOUR POV :

 

"Achumonim I want to tell you something", he said and that made me feel nervous.

"Eh Junhyung-oppa, you was talking to me earlier right ? What is it ?", I interruped them.

"Hey ______-ah let him speak first" my mom said.

"Achumonim, I want to tell that ----", I cut off him.

"Mom I have to tell you something. So listen to me first", I said.

"Okay ! Okay ! What is it ?", she said.

 

I took a deep breth first and look back to my mom. I look at Junhyung-oppa too and finally speak.

"Mom mianhae", I started and she look really confused why. "Mianhae because I lie to you. Because me and Junhyung is nothing really ties", I said witout doubt.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

_______-ah suddenly break my conversation with Achumonim. Then the strange feling of mine went back to me. I was about to tell how much I love her but she made to tell the truth first. I am really shocked that she did that without telling me. And I don't know how to face Achumonim too because she means really shocked and mad too.

 

"W-What ?", her mom said and look at me. "I-Is that true Junhyung dear ?", she asked.

"Yeah ! Mianhae Achumonim", I said.

"But Junhyung don't you tell me that you loike her too ? Is that a lie too ?", she asked and feels like its my chance to tell it in front of her.

"No Achumonim", I said and look at ______-ah. "Telling that I to you how much I like her is true. But Mianhae if we lied to you", I said and bow.

"You !", pointing me. "I can't accept you now for being dishonest to me. You can get out here now", she said. "And you _____-ah, go inside and we have to talk", she added.

"Wait Achumonim. I do really love ______-ah, so please let me proove it to you", I yelled.

"No need Junhyung, because I will continue her engagement to Hongki", she said and that hurt if its really happened.

"Please Achumonim don't do that", I pleased her but she did not listen to me anymore and found myself outside there house.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I was shocked when Junhyung -oppa told to my mom that he like me too. It makes my heart happy, but at the same time sad. I went back inside the house and keep on crying. Then my mom pick my phone and grounded me.

 

"Mom ! Mianhae !", I said cry out loud.

"______-ah ! Wae ? Why do you need to lie on me ?", my mom asked.

"Because if I not lied on you, you will pushed me to accept that engagement. And because you know me well, you can assure that I will followed you", I explained.

"But you still have no rights to lied on your own parents", she said and I admit that I am wrong.

"No mom, you are wrong. I have ! I have the right to depend on myself", I yelled at her and cause for her to slap me on my face.

"Ho-How dare you to lied at me like that. I finally decided to announce your engagement", she said and me crying.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When I was in the outside, I was looking up to ______-ah's room. I can't really imagine how coward and fooled I am. Feels like I lost my love ones but not because of her parents but because of me. But this time, I promise not to give up her.

 

"Waaaaah !", I yelled out loud and punched the wall and went somewhere.

 

- END OF POV -

 

I went back to my room crying. I am grounded now, no phone, no computer and for sure no one can visit me too. That's my mom punishement, and now, my engagement to Hongki-oppa is going to continued. Then I suddenly remembered Junhyung.

 

"You fooled YONG JUN HYUNG", I shout at my room and crying really hard, "Why did you tell it at a wrong time !", I said and keep on crying.

 

I cried for the whole night and did not even take a little rest. I was really crying for having wrong decision in my life. That's really painful and feels like he is the only one who can heal it. I can't even imagine that the first boy I love the most is gone now. And my mom is really mad at me too and I know I made a pain in her heart too. It's really getting worst now and really hurts me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ...... ! ^^

waaaaaah ! hahaha XD what a long chappie again :D hihi mianhae.

hope you guys can still enjoy it ^^

 

by the way this FF is going to end at chapter 30 hihi ^^

8 more left right ? hihi ..

but I will going to write a new FF !

and my main chara is JANG HYUN SEUNG :))

tell me who wants to be his partner :D tell me your name hehe ^^

the first person who will going to comment about this will be his partner hehe :P

the second will be the rival tahaha XD !

KOMAWOYO :))

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE <3