My Second Date With Junhyung

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I awake happily in our own house. I walk along the street through B2ST dorm. When I reach the room, I already go inside and then to my room to take a shower. I was singing along really happy inside the shower room. And when I went outside, everyone is there waiting for me.

 

"Hyung what happened ? Is that a good news ? You look really happy now", Dongwoon noticed.

"That's right. Tell us what happen. Hurry !", Yoseob said excitedly.

"Guys !", I said and look down, trying to fool them around.

"What ? Is it a bad news ? But that's impossible. I can assure that it's not", Hyunseung said and he do really know me well.

"Hey come on tell to us directly now", Gikwang pouted.

"And don't try to fool us around", Yoon Leader said while clenching his fist.

"Actually, Achumonim arrange an engagement for ________-ah a.....", I was cut off by them beacause they suddenly shout.

"What ?", they unite with a wide eye.

"To whom ? To Hongki ? What will you going to do ?", Hyunseung panicked.

"Wait !", I said and sigh. "Please calm down first and let me finish what I'm trying to say", I said, he bow. "Achumonim arrange an engagement for me and ________-ah", I said and they shout.

"Congrats !", they said happily.

"Hyung that's great. Congrats !", Dongwoon said, shake my hands and the other do the same thing.

"Make sure not to lose her now", Yoon Leader said whil shaking my hands, and I nodded at him as my answer.

"Let's celebrate for him now", Gikwang said.

"That's a great idea", Yoseob agreed, then I excuse to them.

"Mianhae guys ! But I was planning to ask _______-ah on a date", I said and they pouted to me.

"That's okay. You can go now", Yoon Leader said and face the other. "Let him celebrate together with her girlfriend. We can celebrate this on the other day", he said and they all nodded and smile at me.

 

Then I finally leaved and thanks them, I also borrowed Hyunseung's car and start driving it. I was happy driving the car, and feel excited too on my real date with _______-ah. When I arrived to their house, I saw Achumonim and Achossi was about to leaved to. So I approached to them to greet them.

 

"Good morning Achumonim and Achossi", I said, bow.

"Junhyung dear, good morning", Achumonim greeted me with a sweet smile in her face.

"What are you doing here ? It's too early in the morning and my princess is still dreaming inside her room", Achossi said.

"Um, Achossi can I ask your permission for _______-ah to go on a date with me ?", I asked.

"That's okay with us Junhyung dear", Achumonim is the one who answered me. "Just make sure to take good care of his princess, understand ?", she remind me.

"I understand Achumonim. Komawoyo", I said and bow. "Komawoyo too Achossi", I added.

"Okay ! Okay !", he said. "We have to go now. You can go inside the house now by yourself, but I'm not allowing you to enter my princess room", he said and finally leaved.

 

Well, Achossi did remind me not to enter ______-ah's room. But I want to see her sleeping and I want her to see me first when she finally awake. So I did not follow what Achossi said and I still enter _______-ah's room and there I sat on the edges of her bed and waited her to awake.

 

- END OF POV -

 

I open my eyes happily, I first stretch my arms and look around my room. When I got up, I was shock because Junhyung-oppa is there and looking at me really serious. Then I lay back and cover my face because I feel embarassed to him.

 

"O-Oppa ! What are you doing here ?", I asked shyly.

"Hey don't cover your face my fake girlfriend", he said and that made me feel insult.

"What ? Fake girlfriend ?", I yelled at him madly, then he suddenly hug me.

"Let's go on a date. Since the first is only fake, let's make it real now as my girlfriend and me as your boyfriend", he said while hugging me.

"Heh ! Is that the only thing you want oppa ?", I asked and smirked. "It's too early oppa", I pouted, then he face me again.

"But I want to spend my whole day and time with my girlfriend. Please", he pouted. "Stand upt now and take a shower", he said and trying to pull me up.

"A-Arasseo ! Just wait me here okay", I said, stand up and go inside my shower room.

 

I am already taking a bath inside my shower and it take me a long time. Then after that, I pick my outfit that can make me more beautiful. Of course I put a make up in face too.

 

 

It's not really that beautiful but I love my outfit ^^. Then I finally went outside to face my boyfriend. Junhyung is there sitting on my bed and waiting for me. And I can say that he was impressed to me when he saw me. So I start walking towards him and stop in front of him.

 

"Oppa don't look at me like that. You're making me melting", I joke.

"Mianhae ! I can't just control myself", he said, I blush. "You're really driving me crazy", he added and stand up. "Let's go", he said, smile and offer his arms for me to hold on.

 

He escorted me to go outside and open the door of his car before I sit on the passenger seat. He start driving the car and I don't know where he is panning to go on our date. While he is driving his car, I was just looking outside and it seems that the place is not familiar to me.

 

"O-Oppa ! Where are we now ? Where are we going ?", I asked.

"It's a secret. Just wait there okay", he said, so I just followed him and continued my sight seeing.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I was happy driving the car. And I was planning to go on a date with her on my favorite place. The place where I can be alone if I want, but this time I want to go there together with my girlfriend. After an hour we finally arrived to the place I like.

 

"Where here ?", I said and went outside first to open the door for her.

"Where are we ? No one's here ?", she asked and look really amazed.

"We're here in my favorite place. And yeah as you can see no one's here but only you and me", I said and smile at her.

"Oppa ! It's seems like this is a paradise. How did you find this place ?", she asked.

"Well, I found this place when EunAh broke up with me", I said, she look at me and smile.

"Forget about i oppa", she said. "What are we going to do now ?", she asked.

"Wait ! You saw that tree of cherry blossom near a river", I pointed and she nodded. "You go there first and wait me there", I said and she just follow me.

 

I went back to where I park the car to pick all the things we need. Actually, I cook foods for our lunch. I bought a big teddy bear too and put the necklace there that for her too. And there's one thing that I want to give to her too. After picking all things, I walk through where she's waiting.

 

"Oppa, let me help you", she said when she saw me.

"Komawoyo _______-ah", I said and she start helping me.

"So you planned a picnic date huh", she said and smirked at me.

"Um. not really", I said and invite her to eat.

 

We ate the foods I prepare for her. And I feel happy that she really appreciate all the foods. She ate it happily and I feel happy watching her like that. After eating, I finally gave the teddy bear to her.

 

"Wow ! Komawoyo oppa", she said that feels like her eyes is brighten. "It's really cute just like you oppa", she added and hug me.

"Mwo ? Am I look like a teady bear ?", I said, then she face me an smock a kissed on my lips.

 

END OF POV

 

I was really happy together with my one and only boyfriend. The teddy bear he gave to me is really cute. Then I take a look on it seriously and there I notice a necklace on it's neck. The necklace is too beautiful and feels like it's the partner of the bracelet that he gave to me before. While looking at it, Junhyung-oppa suddenly pick it back to him.

 

"This necklace ? Of course its yours too", he said and put it to me.

"Why there's so many surprise gift ?", I asked.

"N-Nothing ! I just want to give you a gift", he said and blush.

"Komawoyo oppa", I said and excuse to him first to put the bear inside the car.

 

I went back to where he is. We spend our time under the tree of cherry blossom and was lying there. We were playing, chatting and joking around. And I feel really lucky to have him as my boyfriend. Then after an hour, a rain suddenly pour, good timing I was teasing him that time. I run away from him and he tried to catch me. We start playing on the rain and he finally caught me and hug me tightly.

 

"Caught you huh", he said and I was just laughing. Then he made me face him.

"Oppa", I said and he was picking something in his pocket. "What's that ?", I asked.

"_______-ah", he said and I was shock when I saw a couple ring inside of the box. "Be mine forever _______-ah", he added and put the ring in my .

"Oppa !", I said, blush. Then he let me put the other ring on his .

 

Then he suddenly kissed me under the rain and I kissed back on him. I feel really happy that time and feels like this is the greatest day for me. I do really love rain, and this time I am here in the rain together with the guy I really love.

 

I suddenly hug him tighly and whispered, "I'm only yours oppa. So be mine too and don't even intend to leaved me. Because it can cause my death". I ended and stole a kissed on his cheek and start playing around with him again.

 

Then he shout back at me, "Leaving you is impossible. Because if I lost you again, my life is just nothing. And just like you, it can cause my death too".

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

This was the happiest day for me. Being with her is the best, she can make my day complete and make me really happy. Having her as my girlfriend now, I guess I don't have anything that can wish for. The whole day had passed with only happines even though it's raining and it's because of her. Then before we finally leaved, we first to the dress store to change our clothes.

 

"How about this oppa ?", she said and and showed it to me.

 

"That's fit you the best", I said and winked at her.

"How about you oppa ? Did you already change ?", she asked I just nodded.

 

 

Then I start driving the car. We are happy chatting inside the room and I can still feel happines even though we already spend our whole day and time with each other. Feels like I am going to miss her already If you just parted for an hour. Then we finally arrived to their house.

 

"Komawoyo Junhyung-oppa !", she said. "See you tomorrow", she added and wave.

"Ne, Saranghaeyo ______-ah. Bye !", I said, then she suddenly gave mi a goodbye kissed.

 

I went home with a smile in my lips that no one seems can erase it.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED :))

check my other FF too hehe ^^ drop some comments too :P