Bonding Moment With B2ST ..

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

It's been a week since I spend my time with my bestfriends and other B2ST. 'Haha it's because I am always with Junhyung-oppa. I guess I need to ask them go out with me,' I thought, then I start calling one of them.

 

"Yobosaeyo Minhyun-ah," I said.

"Yobosaeyo cool unnie," she said happily.

"Do you want to go out with me this weekend ?," I invited.

"Of course I would like to cool unnie, where ?" she said and sound like she is excited.

"At our rest house, near on a beach," I said.

"Ah that would be great cool unnie. I'll tell to HaeIn-unnie," she said.

"Okay, thank you ! Oh and by the way, I'll pick you up there, bye !," I ended up the phone call and start dialling Woonie-ah's phone, but his phone is off, so i dialed Yoon Leader-oppa's phone.

 

"YobosaeyoYoon Leader-oppa, it's me _____-ah," I said.

"Oh yobosaeyo _____-ah ! What's reason for calling me ?," he asked.

"I was trying to call Woonie-ah, but  his phone is off," I explained.

"I see !," he said.

"By the way, do you guys want to go out with me and my bestfriends ?," I asked.

"O-Of course ! That would be great ____-ah," he said.

~ Yoon Leader who's on the line ?," Yoseob's voice.

~ It is our _____-ah," Yoon Leader said.

~ Why did she call you and not me," Woonie's voice.

~ Check your phone first, _____-ah said it is off," Yoon Leader said.

"Mianhae _____-ah," he said.

"It is okay oopa, just make sure that everyone will be there," I said.

"I understand. Komawoyo ______-ah," Yoon Leader said.

"Okay, i will met you at the Park oppa, bye," I said and ended up the phone call.

 

Done calling them, time to prepared all things that we can use for our two days outing. Foods, more snacks, for everyone. And I prepared the things that i need for myself. I also talk to our driver to drive fr me and for the others. After preparing that night, I did not sleep well.

 

In the morning, I already went to Minhyun-ah's house. I doorbell and said, "Minhyun-ah I'm already here,", then someone already opened the door.

"Cool unnie, annyeong," she greeted and hug me.

"Unnie, what's the reason for inviting us ?," HaeIn-ah asked.

"Oh your here already huh," i said. "Well i invited you guys, because I feel guilty not being with you for this past few days," I explained.

"I see," she smirked. "Let's go !,"

"But before that, let's go to the park first," i said and they look confused.

"To the park ? Wae ?," HaeIn-ah asked.

"B2St are waiting there, they will come with us," I said and smile to them.

"What ?," they unite.

"Wae ? Is there a problem ?," I said and look at HaeIn-ah.

"No, but that Hyungseung will be there too, right ?," she said and I nodded and look at Minhyun-ah.

"I don't want that Dongwoon to be there," she said.

"But they are our friends now, right ?," i said. "I's okay girls, just enjoy it," I added and it takes too long before they finally nodded. "Okay let's go now," I said and start riding on.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I feel bored waiting from that crazy cool girl, but seems that everyone is excited waiting for her, especially Dongwoon and looks like Hyungseung too. I was just wondering what's the reason of inviting us. Then after waiting for them for too long, they finally arrived.

 

"Annyeong Miss. Crazy Cool Girl," I greeted her and smirked.

"Hey I'm not crazy, I'm just a cool girl," she said and approached to me jus to pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch ! That hurts," I said but she ignored me.

"Annyeong oppas, let's go now ?," she asked and everyone nodded.

 

- END OF POV -

 

After fetching them all, everyone get inside the van and the sitting arrangement is really funny. Here's the arrangement, Hyunseung-oppa + HaeIn-ah, then Yoseob-oppa, Gikwang-oppa and Doojoon-oppa, next to him is Minhyun-ah + Woonie-ah and last (you) + Junhyung. And it makes inside the van really noisy.

 

"Unnie, why this bossy Hyunseung is sitting beside me ?," HaeIn-ah said, blushing.

"Don't ask me HaeIn-ah. I don't know to. I did not even told to him to sit there," I said. "Maybe it's a destiny or a coincident," I smirked.

"Destiny ? Coincident ? Unnie," she pouted.

"Look," I said and pointed Minhyun-ah and Woonie-ah. "Woonie-ah is sitting beside Minhyun-ah too," I said, then everyone laugh.

"Cool noona, I hate my seatmate, switch with her," Woonie-ah said.

"If you don't want to sit beside me, you can go home now," Minhyun-ah said seriously.

"Don't be too choosy stupid maknae," Junhyung said and put an earphone.

"Why everyone have their own partner ? And we 3 don't have," Gikwang talking about him, Yoseob and Doojoon.

"Yeah ! Gkwang is right. Wae ?," Yoseob said.

"We are not their partner," my bestfriends unite.

"And who is Unnie's partner ? Did you mean Junhyung-oppa ?," HaeIn-ah asked and everyone look at me.

"Come on guys," i said and look at Junhyung but he can''t hear us. "I'm not his partner, and its just an coincident," I added.

 

YOUR POV :

 

While everyone is teasing each other, i just remained silent beside Junhyung-oppa. And I realized my body is too close to his body, and I can feel his warm body. Then i didn't realized that I already fall asleep on his shoulder. A few minutes, I suddenly feel someone shaking my body to wake me up.

 

"Wae ?," I said and slowly opened my eye.

"Your driver told to us that e are already here," Junhyung said.

"What happene ? Did I fall asleep ?," I asked and he nodde. "Mianhae !," I sand went out to the van.

"It's okay, let's go ! Everyone is already waiting inside," he said and we walk together.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Wah It is already sunset, we went inside the house to fix our things we needed. After that, i asked B2ST, who can cook very well.

 

"Junhyung-ah is good at cooking," Yoseob said and all member agreed.

"Can you cook for our dinner ?," I asked. "But we will try to help you," i added.

"I can do it by myself," he said, so I escorted him through the kitchen and left him alone.

 

At the other side ......

 

"Ne HaeIn-ah, what if I like you ?," Hyunseung start joking around with HaeIn-ah.

"Well, I don't care," she replied and everyone laugh at Hyungseung.

"Oh I see ! But is it possibl for you to like me ?," he asked.

"Heh ! Stop asking stupid quetions," Haein-ah said.

"Ne, why you can't answer it ?," he said. "Maybe YES is your answer," he added and smirked.

 

While Hyunseung keep on teasing HaeIn-ah from asking, Dongwoon and Minhyun-ah is looks like argueing again.

 

"Hey you childish maknae, you should stay away from cool unnie," minhyun-ah said.

"Wae ? Is she yours ?," Woonie-ah asked.

"Yeah ! And you are not fit to her. Junhyung-oppa is more fit for her," she said and left Woonie-ah alone, then Yoseob appraoched to her.

"Woonie-ah, is it possible for you to like her ?," Yoseob whispered.

"Hey stop asking those things now, we have time for that," I suddenly entered and interrupt their conversations. Then Junhyung called us.

 

YOUR POV :

 

When he called us, everyone already wen to the dinning because they are all already hungry. Then I followed them, and I was amazed when I saw all the foods he prepared.

 

"Are you amazed with me now ? Or in love ?," he said. "i'm not just a boastful guy," he added and escorted me to sat down.

"Yeah you made me amazed this time. So let see if your cooking skill is good too," i said then he served me a food and start tasting it, and wah it is really delicious.

"So how is it ?," he asked.

"Not bad," I said and smile at him, then look back to everyone. "Eh ? Why are you guys staring at us seriously ?," I asked.

"Tell me, when did both of you became too close ?," Yoon leader asked.

"We're not close that much, I just taste the food he cook," I denied.

"Yeah she is right !," he consent.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Finished eating. Wah ! I am full tank now, thanks to Junhyung-oppa's food its really good. Doojoon-oppa suggested to went outside to spend our time on the beach. So we went outside, sat a a sand and start watching star at the sky. While some are chatting and teasing.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When everyone is busy chatting and watching the star in the sky. i step a little far distance from them. And instead of walking along or watching the stars, I found yself, looking at _____-ah.

 

"Am I falling in love for her now ?," i whispered and keep on watching her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ....! :')

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENTS ARE LOVE

= i guess i am fine now. but because i really love Junhyung-oppa, i still can'y accept the fact.