Nice Second Day >.

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

On the next day, Minhyun-ah and HaeIn-ah did not walk along with me because they said tha they have something to do. When I woke up, I do my daily routine and tada. Here's my outfir ^^

I wear a yellow dress and I made my hair a pigtail. By walking by myself, I suddenly saw B2ST so I call them.

 

"Hey B2ST wait !", I shouted and they stop to look for. "Can I walk along with you guys ?", I asked and Yoon Leader nodded his head.

"Wow cool noona, you're so beautiful now", Woonie-ah said.

"I agree to maknae, right guys ?", Gikwang said, they all agree but not the one of them.

"Right Junhyung ?", Yoon Leader said but he just ignored it.

"Let go oppas", I invited them and we started walking through.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When everyone is praising her beautiful outfit, I was just looking at her that time. Then we are start walking through our school, while walking I didn't find myself watching her seriously.

 

"She is really beautiful now right ?", Hyunseung said and I didn't notice myself nodding at him.

"Wait ! What did you ask ?", I suddenly awake from being have a day dreaming.

"I said she is beautiful now. And you just nodded your head", he said.

"What ?", I shout. "That's not true Hyunseung, you lie", I said then everyone suddenly look at me.

"Why are you shouting Junhyung ?", Yoon Leader asked.

"N-Nothing !", I said and giggle.

"Crazy to be kidding", she suddenly speak and continued walking with Dongwoon and Yoseob.

"Heh ! I really hate that girl", I said.

"I heard you, don't worry I hate you too", she said and makes me more irritable.

"Enough guys. You should be nice with each other now", Yoon Leader said.

"That's impossible", we unite, and I walk along first by myself to keep a far distance from that girl.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When I entered the school and our own room, everyone is looking at me strangely and feels like they're also talking about me. Then I suddenly remember that this B2ST beside me is too popular here in our campus. I was about to speak but Woonie-ad made it first.

 

"Why are you guys looking at cool noona ?", he said. "Is there any problem ?", he asked.

"Nothing oppa", the one girl said, and Woonie-ah makes me really amazed.

"Woonie-ah that's my line", I said. "But thank you, you looks too cool that time", I said while we were sitting at our own chair.

"Your always welcome cool noona", he said cutely so I pinched his cheeks.

"Heh ! Your causing us a trouble now", Junhyung suddenly speak behind me.

"No I'm not", I said and look behind me. "And why are you sitting beside Yoseob now ?", I asked.

"I just want to, wae ?", he said arrogantly.

 

YOUR POV :


 

'Why this Junhyung is sitting now behind me ?', I thought and look back in front. While sitting on my own chair, I can feel myself really uncomfortable with something. Feels like that Junhyung behind me is always staring at me reallt bad. "What am I going to do ?", I whispred.

 

"What's the matter cool noona ?", Woonie-ah seemed notiice me.

"It's n-nothing Woonie-ah !", I said and smiled at him.

"Are you not feeling well noona ?", Yoseob asked me, and it makes me to look back, positive, he is really looking at me really bad.

"No I'm not oppa", I answered Yoseob and look at Junhyung. "What's with that look ?", I said to him.

"I have my eyes that's why I can look anywhere", he said philosophy. "Wae ? Is there something that you're afraid of ?", he said and gave me an evel smile.

"It's none of your business", I said and rolled my eyes on him.

 

- END OF POV -

 

Thank God it's lunch time now, I feel safe now because that Junhyung is not on behind my back. After a minute, I went off to our room to meet u with my bestfriends. But when I was walking through the canteen, a 6 girls suddenly block my way.

 

"Wae ? Don't block my way", I said and was about to walk, but one of the girl pulled me back.

"Is this the girl who's with our B2ST this morning ?", she asked her friends.

"What's with you ? Are you guys their girlfriends ?", I asked and laugh.

"No we're not ! But their future girlfriend and maybe a wife also", the girl said.

"Heh ! You guys makes me laugh", I said.

"I want to remind you, don't be too close to our oppas", she said.

"What If I do not follow you ?", I said. "And by the way, I'm not your servant to follow you", I added.

"Oh I see. So will continue flirtting them, your just acting as a cool but the truth is your flirty", she said and throw the coke she's drinking.

"Girl your beautiful dress is untidy now", the one girl said.

"You guys really challenging me huh ! Then I will proove to you that I'm not a flirty girl", I said and was about to tweak the girl who made my dress untidy. But someone stopped me.

"Junhyung-oppa", they yelled.

"You guys apologize to her", he said and look at me.

"Mianhae", they said and left.

 

YOUR POV :

 

"You ! Why did you help me ?", I said. "I don't need you help. You're really annoying", I added.

"You 6 girls", I shout then they stop. "If you guys want B2ST then go. And I'm not flirtting them, you guys can have them if you want", I ended.

 

Then I leaved Junhyung along and start walking along through the corridor with my untidy dress. while walking I saw my bestfriends and other B2ST member together, but I just passed through them.

 

"That 6 girls, are they really crazy ? Girlfriends ? Future wifes ?", I said while walking to back home and to change my dress, then a car suddenly stop beside me.

"Get in the car !", Junhyung said.

"I don't want", I sais and continued walking, but he get off through the car and pushe me to get in.

"I'll drive you home", he said, so I let him do it and I tell him the direction, and finally arrived.

"Go get in and hurry change your dress", he said. "I'll wait you here", he added.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

When she entered their house, I feel bored waiting for her because it took her a long time. While I was waiting for her, I sat down for a moment at the bench. Then she finally went out, and wow her new dress makes her more beautiful. Here's her outfit

'Wow nice outfit !', I thought. And feels like I'm losing my mind again. 'Wah ! Why I'm always being like this ?', I thought for the scond time. Then she finally walk towards me.

 

"Why you took it for too long ?", I said.

"Because my mom is there, so I need to explained to her what happened. "Why did you wait for me ?", she asked.

"Because I told you that I will wait you here", I said. "Hurry up we're going to be late in our next class", I added.

"Ne, you should not waited for me if your getting angry to me", she said. "And I didn't ask you too to wait me here", she pouted.

"Ah forget it ! Let's go now", I said and start driving my car.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When we went back to our school my bestfriends and B2ST are waiting for us. And they all look surprised when they see me with Junhyung. I went off through Junhyung's car and Dongwoon already approached to me.

 

"What happened cool noona ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"It's just you dying hard fans here in campus. They think that I'm flirtting you guys", I explained.

"Are you okay now ?", Yoon leader asked and I nodded. "Glad to hear that", he said.

"Ne cool noona, why Junhyung-hyung is together with you ?", Woonie-ah asked.

"I'm just trying to help her", he suddenly speak. "Because you guys are not there to help her", he added and left us.

"Hey Junhyung, you still have a class", Gikwang-oppa shouted but he just ignored it.

"Looks like he's laziness is attacking him again", Hyunseung said, so we just let him and entered back to our own classroom.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

'Wah ! Why did I help that girl by the way ?' I thought. And I really feel irritable by thinking why I help that crazy cool girl. "I thought it already, she's only causing me a trouble", I said and pushed myself to stop thinking about her.

 

When I left them, I first spend my time at the park to think clearly and just to walk along. Then I went back to our dorm to wait the other. After waiting to them for an hour, they finally come and Dongwoon suddenly approached to me and gave me a pice of paper.

 

"What's this ?", I asked,

"A piece of paper", he said, so I tapped him on his head.

"I know ! What I mean is who gave this to you ?", I said.

"I don't know too", he said and left me.

 

WHen I opened it, I read this "THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE". I'm looking for the name but there's no name inside and outside the paper. I was thinking that it ws from _____-ah, but I also think that it was i'mpossible. So I just throw it from my trashcan.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

When we were about to go home, I first write a thank you letter for Junhyung. I asked someone to give it to Dongwoon and tell it's for Junhyung. But I suddenly remember that I forgot to write my name on the letter. So I just let it, because I know that he will even didn't realized that it was from me.

 

"Cool unnie, what are you thinking of ?", Mihyun-ah asked.

"Nothing Minhyun-ah", I said. "Did you guys want to buy some ice cream first ?", I asked and they nodded.

 

Then we buy ice cream first, and start walking while eating. I let my bestfriends went home to their house early because I feel so tired and guess they're too. When I went inside, I just change my outfit into sleeping dress, and that's it I already fall asleep.

 

- END OF POV -

 

TO BE CONTiNUED .........!

 

*in the corner*

 

Me : Oppas ! Mianhae if I can't give you all a role in one chapter *bows*

Hyunseung : It's okay cool writter *laugh* at least I have a part in the story right ? *look at the other*

Gikwang : Hyunseung is right *pouted*

Me : Again Mianhae *bows*

Yoseob : It's okay cool writter as long as we have a line in the chapter *smile*

Me : Komawoyo oppas *they approached and hug me* XD