I Hate This Feelings

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Time to go to school now, I can't still feel any happiness. I do my daily routine and tada ...

 

 

I start walking along the street and the birds is humming happily and the weather seems not too good like me. Then I suddenly bumped to someone.

 

"Mianhae, I did not watced my way", I said and bowed.

"Ne, are you okay ?", the guy said and that voice sounds familiar, so I look up.

"J-Junhyung-ah", I mumble.

"What happened to you last saturday ? Did you --- ", I cut off him.

"I-It's nothing. Wae ?", I simply asked.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I can feel that she was is untruthful to me when I asked her. But I don't want to ask her anymore too. I don't want even to know if she really saw everything, because she will not going to tell the truth. So I just tried to forget about it and walk along with her.

 

"Ne, Junhyung-ah, who is she ?", she suddenly asked and walking along beside me. "I mean the girl that night", she added.

"She is my ex-girlfriend," I siad. "Wae ?", I added.

"N-Nothing", she said and added, "I guess you still love each othe, andyou are a perfect couple", she ended and it makes me realy irritate. And feels like she was in a pain but I can't do anything to ease that pain.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

When I heard it from his lips that the girl is really his ex-girlfriend, I feel that it's added a pain in my heart. And I can say that they still love each other because that night, I saw the girl kissing him. I can feel that time that Junhyung-oppa is still in love with her.

 

"Wae ? How can yu say that I still love her ?", he suddenly asked.

"It's because, I saw ----", that's too close, but I already cut off myself to change the topic. "Where are the others ?", I asked.

"They went first in th school and waiting for us there", he said and took a deep breath.

 

This time, walking with him is really not comfortable. So we just remained silent until we reach our school.

 

- END OF POV -

 

"Hi-yeom !", Gikwang greeted us.

"Good morning", I said and look up the sky. "Do you guys think its going to rain now ?", I asked because the clouds seems going darker.

"Let's check the weather news", Yoon Leader oppa said and check it at his phone. "Yeah I guess. So let's go inside now", he added.

 

We finally parted to go to our own rooms. I sat between Junhyung and Hongki and tried myself to be happy. So I start chatting around with Hongki-oppa, Woonie-ah and Yoseob-oppa.

 

"Ne, cool noona, you know what I saw Hyunseungie kissing HaeIn-noona at her cheeks", Woonie-ah said and my eye widen.

"What ? He kiss HaeIn-ah ? When ? Where ?", I asked a lot of question and remembered the kissed I saw too.

"At the aqauintance party", Yoseobie-oppa said. "I saw it too", he added.

"Really hyung ?", Woonie-ah asked him and he just nodded.

 

Then Hongki-oppa suddenly speak, "Ne _____-ah, it's raining now".

"Ah you are right." I said and look outside from my chair.

"Do you want to switch with me for a while ?", he asked and I nodded happily.

"Komawoyo Hongki-oppa", I said and he let me sat on his chair beside the window.

 

YOUR POV :

 

It is raining now, feels like the weather is also agree to what I feel now. I keep my eyes busy watching the rain while I can hear Woonie-ah and Yoseobie-oppa laughing around. And I don't understand myself, because the happenings that night is keep on flashing back in my mind.

 

'Why it keeps on flashing back in my head ?' I thought and beaten my head a little.

"Noona, why are you beating your head ?", Yoseobie-oppa asked.

"Ahaha, N-Nothing oppa", I smirked.

"Ne _______-ah, you really like rain, right ?", Hongki-oppa suddenly asked and I was confused why he know about it.

I fisrt nodded at him ad thought, 'Yeah I like rain so much. Especially if I want to cry a lot ........................ like now', then I breath in a loose.

 

- END OF POV -

 

The time had passed to me that feels like nothing happened. Woonie-ah and Yoseobie-oppa, invited me to go with them to meep up with the other. Of course Junhyung is one of us. But that time, I just still remained silent.

 

"Unnie !", HaeIn-ah yelled.

"Cool unnie", Minhyun-ah said and approached to me to hug me. But Woonie-ah block me that cause for her to hug the maknae.

"How do it feels little brat ?", he smirked.

"You're a bad oppa", she pouted and everyone start laughing.

 

The rain is still falling really hard. While chatting around with them, I suddenly noticed that Junhyung is missing. I tried to look around first but I really can't see him. So I decided to ask Doojoon-oppa.

 

"Oppa, where's Junhyung ?", I asked.

"He said he was going outside to meet someone", he said and it made a strange feeling to me.

"While raining really hard ?", I said and start thinking about his ex-girlfriend.

 

YOUR POV :

 

Done eating and chatting around, everyone decided to parted and went back to our own rooms. But I told to Woonie-ah and Yoseob-oppa to go first. I feel annoyed to myself, because I am trying to look around the corridor to look for Junhyung. But I can't see him inside the corridors, then I suddenly remember his dying hard fans.

 

"You guys", I yelled pointed them and look at me. "Do you see Junhyung around ?", I asked.

"Why are you asking ?", the girl said.

"Don't ask me. Answer me", I said and raised my eyebrows.

"I guess I saw him earlier walking towards the green house", she answered.

"By himself ?", I asked again.

"Well, I'm not sure about that", she said.

"Okay ! Komawoyo !", I said and was about to leaved but I suddenly remember that it was raining. "Hey you", I pointed the girl holding an umbrella, "Lend me your umbrella first. I'll back it to you later", I ended and she lend it to me and I start walking towards the green house.

 

- END OF POV -

 

The rain is still falling really hard that makes the drooping of my dress too wet. And while walking towards the green house, I really feel a strange feeling, my heart is beating too fast. But I will assure that if I saw him together with her again, I'll make sure not to show myself now.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I left my friends without any words. I only told it to Yoon Leader because I don't want _____-ah to know. I did not even think that she will going to search for me. So I went outside by myslef to meet up with EunAh, to talk to her and to have a farewell too. I let her and me to talk again at the Green house.

 

"Oppa, do you not really love me now ?", she asked.

"I admit that you have still a place in my heart", I started. "But I guess it's not like how much I love you before", I added.

"But oppa I still love you. And I am really regretful on the time I left you", she said.

"It's okay now EunAh. And thank you for telling me that you still love me", I said. "But mianhae because someone already stole my heart from me", I added.

"So you really don't want to back our relation. Mianhamnida oppa", she said and start crying.

"Mianhae too EunAh", I said and step closer to her to hug her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

YOUR POV :

 

I finally reached the green house now. I put down the umbrella in the ground and entered into the green house nervously. When I found him, I saw him stepping forward to someone. I tried to look at the other side, and there I saw his ex-girlfriend and he was hugging her.

 

'Ouch ! My heart', I thought and touch my heart that feels like going to explode. "Why it is hurting me badly !", I wisphered, and I can't stand anymore to watch the scene because Junhyung is hugging her for too long. 'Why  do it's me and making me cry ! Do I love him that much ?', I thought and run away from the Green House without my umbrella.

 

- END OF POV -

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I let go off first to EunAh, I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Oppa, why you love that girl so much ? I can feel how much you love her and it seems she surpass your love for me", she said.

"Yeah I'm loving her so much and guess you are right. I don't even know why I love her. All I know is I don't want to loose her", I said and smiled.

"Do you already told to her your feelings ?", she asked and I look down. "Wae ?", she added.

"Actually I don;t have the courage to tell what I feel for her. And I know that she did not like me because we're an enemy when we first met", I explained.

"Hey you should ask her first. Don't judge her ! And being her enemy is nothing matter about that", she added.

"Yeah I guess you are right", I said.

"You should confess to her okay. Bye ! I gotta go now oppa", she said and start walking away from me.

"Wait ! Where are you going ?", I asked.

"Because you really rejected me now. I guess I need to accept the fact that you are not really mine now. So I'm letting you free", she said and smile.

"It's raining really hard. Let me drive you home", I said and she nodded.

 

When we were too closer to the exit, EunAh suddenly saw an umbrella laying in the ground. And seems that someone saw us there, then _______-ah already comes in my mined.

 

"EunAh ! Mianhae but I guess I can't drive you home now", I said and panicking.

"Arasseo ! Go find her now. I told you, don't judge her. For sure she have the same feeling as you", she said and I just escorted her towards the parkig lot because her driving is waiting there.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When I went outside the Green House, I already run away to anywhere to find a place where I can calm myself and my mind. I let myself wet and walking in the rain. I was crying hard that time and my heart is really aching too much.

 

"Wah ! I hate him, I hate this kind of feelings. I hate how much I love him and I hate everything about him", I said while walking. Then I found a bench where I can rest for even though it's raining. I continued crying by myself until the rain finally stop, then someone approached to me.

 

"Um miss are you okay ?", a voice of a girl asked me. I just look up at her ad nodded as my answer. While sitting on a bench, I suddenly decided to go straight ahead through the bar. I start drinking there to released the pain and the madness in my heart. But its too hard to do, so I just keep on drinking.

 

JUNHYUNG's POV :

 

I search all over the campus and along the street. I check her at their house too, but she wasn't there. This time, I tried to ask the other to help me, even Hongki. We change number and I gave to him the phone number of _____-ah.

 

"Call me if you find her", I said. "Guys, don't forget to call me", I remind them and leave.

 

I search for her everywhere, and always keep on touch on asking others but they also can't still find her. I tried to call her for 100 times too but she's not picking up her phone.

 

"______-ah come on. Answer your phne", I said. "Why do you always causing a big trouble to me", I added while still walking, running and dialling her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

HONGKI's POV :

 

I tried to search for her at her favorite place when we were child. But I didn't see her there too. Then I tried to dialled her phone again, and she finally pick it.

 

"Yobosaeyo ?", she said and her voice sounds like she is drinking.

"Yobosaeyo ______-ah !", I said really worried.

"Ne, Who are you ? Is that you Yong Jun Hyung ? I won't tell to you where I am", she said.

"No, it me Lee Hong Ki-oppa ! Where are you ? Please tell me", I said.

 

Then she already told to me where she is. I first went there and ot tried to call Junhyung because I just want to make sure that she is telling the truth t me. When I reach the club, there I saw her drinking by herself. She looks really sad and she was really wet. Then I approached to her.

 

- END OF POV -

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTiNUED ^^ ......

sorry for writing a too long chappie hahaha XD i just don't want to

post a too short chappie here ahihihi XD .....

hope to understand ~

 

thanks to all my readers and subscribers ^^

keep reading and commenting hihi..

you guys can judge my FF too, I will accept it haha XD

i just want to know if my fanfic is good or not

 

 

 

KOMAWOYO :D

junseoblover ^^