First Day Of School

I Don't Know How To Live Without You

Me and my two bestfriend is a transfer student in a school that looks like not too good. But that school is also popular with a rich student. Because we're new student there, I don't really know anything about the school. About who is the popular student and anything. Well, I don't care about it too !

 

Let me introduce myself now, my name is Kim _____ ! I can say that I'm a rich girl too, because my mom is a C.E.O, while my dad has his own business too in other country. I don't have sister nor brother, but I have my bestfriends named Lee Min Hyun and Choi Hae In. HaeIn-ah is my friend since we were child and Minhyun-ah is my new friend but we are really already close with each other.

 

Time to go to school now. I start doing my daily routine. I wear a white dress and also put a white ribbon in my hair. Here's my outfit ^^

After preparing all things, I'm waiting for HaenIn-ah and Minhyun-ah now. While I was waiting I was wondering what will happened to my first day, and I was happy thinking about it. Then they finally arrived.

 

"Cool unnie, good morning", Minhyun-ah greeted me and hugged me tightly. I told you we're already close haha.

"Unnie, she's really excited to see you like she didn't see you for a long time", HaeIn-ah said. "By the way, good morning", she added.

"I know right", I said and giggle. "Are you girls ready ?", I asked and they nodded their head. "Let's go", I ended.

"By the way unnie, you should be nice to other now, okay", HaeIn-ah remind me.

"Okay, I'll try", I said and wink then we finally left.

 

We start walking along towards our school, because it's not too far from our house. When we were already too close to the front gate, I saw lot's of girls is blocking the way. They were shouting and I was wondering why. When we walk towards them I ask one of the girl to excuse us but she didn't listen to me.

 

"Excuse me", I said for the second time.

"Cool unnie, take it easy", Minhyun-ah is trying to stop me.

"Minhyun is right unnie, may be we can go another way", HaeIn-ah said but I didn't listen to her. So I pushed the girl standing in front of me.

"Hey ! What's up with you ?", she yelled and everyone look at me.

"You guys are blocking the way to go inside", I said. "So give us a way now", I added and they finally gave us a way in.

 

When we were walking towards our building, I saw 6 boys standing in the middle of that many girl. And the girls seems admiring them so much. And guess they are really popular, because they already caught HaeIn and Minhyun's eyes.


"Unnie, they're so handsome", HaeIn-as said.

"Oh really ? I think they're not", I said and continued walking.

"Cool unnie, are you blind or what ? They're damn handsome", Minhyun-ah said amazingly.

"Okay If that's what you think", I said.

 

When we were about to approached to them, they were looking at us really serious, so I look at them too bad. And because I don't care about them, I just passed them and feels like they are not standing there. But someone suddenly blocked my way.

 

"Get off there", I said and look up to see who it is.

"What If I do not ?", he said arrogantly.

"Oh ! Then I will make a way for you to get off there", I said and gave him an evil smile, then I pushed him away.

 

After pushing him away, I continued walking through our building, but he suddenly pulled me closer to him. And it hurt me, so I guess it's my chance to react. Because he is holding my left arm, I used my right arm to slap him on his face.

 

"Unnie", HaeIn-ah yelled.

"What's with you ?", he yelled. "Don't you know who is me ?", he added.

"Yeah I don't know you !", I said. "And I don't have time to find out who you are", I added and pulled my hand back.

"Let's go girls", I said and we finally entered the building.

 

YOUR POV :

 

What a nice first day of school ! I didn't imagine to have a first day of school like this. That guy, I wont forgive him. I was just hoping that he is not one of my classmate or else this would be my worst day ever. While I was thinking about what happened, I suddenly stop and look at HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah.

 

"Cool unnie, are you okay ?", Minhyun-ah asked me really worried.

"I'm fine !", I smiled at her. "Don't worry about me, okay", I added and walk forward to hug her.

"But unnie, I impressed for what you did earlier", HaeIn-ah said and gave me a big smile.

"Komawoyo HaeIn-ah", I said. "Mianhae for not trying my best to be nice this day", I bow.

"It's okay unnie, what you did to him earlier is right ! He worth it", she said and we finally parted.

 

- END OF POV -

 

THE BOY POV's : (secret)

 

While we were walking towards our own rooms, everyone is still laughing at me and it make me more irritate. Wah ! That girl, I won't forgive her. Then Gikwang suddenly approached to me and speak.

 

"Hyung", he can't continue because he can't stop laughing.

"What ?", I yelled.

"A-Are you okay ? Does it hurts you so much ?", he finally continued and burst into laugh.

"Of course it hurts me. And I can still feel her hands in my face", I said and everyone laugh at me.

"What so funny ?", I yelled at them as we entered our own rooms.

 

Me, Yoseob and Dongwoon are classmate, and when we entered our classroom I already saw the girl who slap my face. Then I stop for a while to watch her from where she was seatting, and I admit she is too beautiful.

 

- END OF POV -

 

When I entered my room, I was alone that time because HaeIn-ah and Minhyun-ah is not my classmate. While I was seatting silently on my chair, someone suddenly approached to me. He looks familiar to me but I can't remember where I first saw him. He looks handsome and kind, so I let him sat beside me.

 

"Annyeong ! I saw you this morning and you are really cool", he said.

"Ah so you saw me ! How ? Are you of those crazy guy ?", I asked but he didn't answer my question.

"You know what, you are the first person who did that to that guy", he said.

"Really ? Well, he worth it because he's too proud to himself", I said. "By the way, what is your name ?", I asked.

"I'm Dongwoon, Son Dong Woon", he said and smile, well he had cute smile.

"Nice to meet you Woonie-ah ! I'm Kim _____.", I said as we shaked our hands.

"Um, can I call you cool noona ?", he asked.

"Okay If that's what you want", I said and shocked me when he suddenly hugged me.

"Komawoyo cool noona ! At last I have my own noona now", he said it like a child and he was so cute.

"Your welcome Woonie-ah", I said.

 

Then we start chatting around that time, and I feel comfortable with him. I was happy chatting with him, that I didn't even notice other staring at us. I was wondering why, but because Woonie-ah made me forgot the happening earlier, I ignored it and continued chatting with him.

 

TO BE CONTINUED ! ^^ ..

 

*in the corner*

 

Junhyung : cool writter why did you do that to me ? I thought you love me.

Me : I didn't mean to do that oppa *kissed him on his cheeks*

Junhyung : *blushed* okay I forgive you now cool writter.

Me : Komayowo oppa *smile*