Starts

Something About You

YAY chapter six!

thank you for the comments :)

sorry it took so long to update, hope you all like it !

**********

 You sit there staring at Key. He didn't say anything for a long while. It was annoying you, but you knew you could do nothing about it. You stand there waiting for him to say something when he just looks at you. There was something in his eyes, was it grieve? Why? Was someone dying? You didn't understand what was going on, and you wanted to know. If it was something about you, you deserved to know. And what was this all of a sudden about him helping you?

 "Listen, I don't want your help. I can do this on my own. I'm not a three year old." You tell him in annoyance.

 He looks up at you and smirks. You didn't understand it. Why was he smirking all of a sudden? Did he know how weak you really were? Did he know that you could collapse at any moment? No probably not, no one knew. Not even Onew, you didn't want to tell anyone. You didn't want them to know how weak you truly were. 

 "You don't have a choice." He tells me obviously. 

 You glare at him. 'How can he tell me what I can and can't do? I didn't know he owned me..' You think in anger. You were about to tell him off them you heard something. Something was telling you not to say anything. A voice, it sounded like yours. It was telling you to listen to what he had to say, but you really didn't want to.

 You didn't know what to do. You didn't know whether to stand there and listen, possibly let him help you, or walk away and go find a way to help yourself. You knew the second one would be harder, but you didn't want to hear what he had to say. But you didn't want to leave. What were these feelings? Why were they so mixed up?

 Your brain was telling you to get the hell out of there because you didn't want anything to do with him. But your heart, it was being stubborn. It was telling you to stay and hear him out. You look at him obviously, waiting for him to start speaking. He didn't. He stared at you, thinking about how you would take him telling you that your parents were going to die, or well, already dead. Onew heard the news last night. 

 "I have a lot to tell you." He starts quietly.

 "Well, you might want to start before I get old then. Apparently you don't age for a long time." You counter in annoyance. 

 He chuckled at this. At least you realized some things. It may not have been a lot, but it was enough. You were going to get scared, he already knew this. He had to try his best not to make you run, and if you did, he was going to chase you. He knew, but he didn't know why, he would follow you anywhere

 "Well you've got that right. after a certain age, and it's different for each vampire, but it takes them 100 years to age one year after a certain point in their lives. Mine started after my nineteenth birthday in september." Key tells you knowing.

 You didn't get it. So then the people who look really old are thousands of years old? Or like he said, it was different for every...person? Could you call them that? Were they people? Is that what they were considered? It freaked you out. You didn't know anything about this reality, the true reality that you lived in. Your fake reality was safe, this one...was very unsafe. 

 You stand there staring at him with no expression. You were freaking out, and you didn't know what to do. "Okay, um...can you choose it?" You ask interested.

 "Yeah, pure bloods can, half bloods can't. It depends on the vampire." He tells you knowing.

 "So can you control it?" You ask nervously.

 He nodded. 'So he's a pureblood vampire who could just come over here and kill me now...great!' You think nervously. Key noticed you start shaking from fright. He gives you a look and then sighs. "I'm not going to hurt you." He tells me obviously. I nod to him, telling him I understood. "I guess I should tell you everything now." Your eyes widen. You nod slowly. He smirks at you.

 "So, the girl before the one you saw, that was the future you." He tells you obviously.

 "Okay..." You say unsure. 

 He rolls his eyes and then continues. "She told me everything about the pureblood human."

 "What the heck is that?"

 "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!" 

 You jump back in shock. No one's ever yelled at you like that before. He stares in shock. He was sort of acting like the future you. Which was weird... You nod backing into the wall in fright. 

 "Okay, you are the pureblood human. It's sort of like a vampires with no fangs and no need for blood. That's why you have powers. The pureblood human is born every 500 years. And you are the last one. So you have to fix the balance between vampires and humans before the end of this year."

 "And how the hell do you expect me to do that?"

 "With my help." 

 You give him a look. 'Right...' You think rolling your eyes. He sighs in annoyance and then continues.

 "This world is full of vampires and half blood humans."

 "What're those?"

 "Humans that are half human half vampire, but they have beating hearts."

 "So then what are half blood vampires?"

 "They're half vampire half human, they don't have beating hearts."

 "Right."

 He sighs in annoyance again. 'Why does she ask so many questions?' He thinks in anger. He then continues. "Anyways, records always wrote that all pureblood humans were killed. The first pureblood human made..something like shields to make others believe that there was more than one. And when they found you, your parents created an illusion to make them believe you were killed, but you were safe, and then they moved away from here to protect you.

 "Your parents sent you back here because the council, which is like our royalty, found out that you were still alive and were going to look for your parents and destroy your whole family. So your parents, knowing that you were special and had something to do with the future, sent you here so we could take care of you. 

 "No one knows your here. And it's time you found out that the world is pretty much only vampires. The humans are getting wiped out very quickly for blood. The 'red wine' in our fridge is blood. And when you were bitten you were so much weaker than a regular human because your body can't take the venom in our fangs. It'll only kill you, which means you can never change into a vampire. But like vampires, you can control your age, and you have powers like vampires."

 "So I'm some special human who's supposed to save the world of vampires?" 

 Key nods. You stare at him in shock. All this information was coming as a shock to you. You didn't understand much of it. Only that you needed to help the humans. And you were really sure you did not want to do that. Where were they for you? Where were your parents? I felt the air around me go cold. 

 "So you can control the four elements, probably more... Do you know of any other powers you have?" Key asks in interest.

 "I have premonitions. Or well, I've had one." You tell him raising your eyebrow. "What can you do?"

 "I heal." He tells you shrugging.

 You don't say anything, you were still taking it all in and trying to understand. 'So Key is supposed to help me with my powers so I can understand and control them so I can save the world? That's a lot to ask of a seventeen year old.' You think sighing. Key looks at you worriedly as he reaches out to touch you. He didn't understand why, it was impulse.

 "Min ah, your parents are dead." He tells you quietly.

 You stare at him as if he was insane. "Mwuh?!" You ask in shock. You felt your heart start hurting. Your parents weren't dead. You just talked to them yesterday! You back away from him. "You're lying!" He looks down at the ground. Why did he feel so bad after saying it? He had never felt this way about anyone before. Sympathy, worry...love? He wanted to comfort you, but he didn't know if it would make it better or worse.

 He shook his head so you would understand that he wasn't. You run to your room and grab your phone. Onew and Jonghyun run up the stairs in shock as they see you crying and dialing a number on your cell phone. Someone answered. "Yabosehyo? Umma?" You say hurriedly. Onew stares in shock. He knew your parents were dead, how could anyone have answered.

 "Is this Min?" A deep voice asks.

 Onew recognized it immediately as the councils assassin squad captain. He tried to grab your phone but you stare at him warningly. "Neh." You say glaring at the wall. What did these people want with you?

 "Hm, your parents are dead." He tells you obviously.

 You acted like you weren't phased by his statement. You stand your ground as Key comes walking up to you slowly. You didn't realize he was there until he was right beside you listening. For some reason, you were glad he was there, you weren't sure how much more you'd be able to take. "Chincha?" 

 "Neh, and we're coming after you!" He tells you and then laughs evilly and hangs up the phone. When you heard the phone go dead, that was when you knew he was gone, he hung up. Key stares at the wall in shock. He couldn't believe they waited for you to call so they could tell you that. You automatically reach for his hand. 

 Onew notices this and then starts wondering what happened between you two. He was starting to get interested. And he was going to find out very soon what was happening. You stare at him, and then tell him and Jonghyun to leave. They both listen and then leave quickly.

 You turn and stare at Key. You realized it now. You didn't know how it happened. You only knew him for a day, but you felt like you'd known him forever. You were in love with him, and it was hurting you much more than you thought it would. Your past relationships didn't end well, but you were hoping it would all change now. Knowing that everyone hated you because you were a human.

 "I want you to help me." You tell him hopefully.

 He nods to you and then wipes away the tears that were rolling down your cheeks. He realized, he really was in love with you. And he also realized, that the future you was trying to hint to him that you two were together in the future. 'That would give her a reason to want to kiss me.' He thinks obviously.

 He leans down, and when his lips were millimeters away from yours, someone knocked on the door.

***********

yesh done!

i know this chapter was sort of boring and short >_< but i needed it to build up to the next chapter!

hope you all liked it :)

**********

comment replies <3

@SHINeesaranghae: haha i know :O

@afifa_ellia: thank you :) it will get even more interesting soon! ill update again soon :)

@4everShinee: YAY, key must help her :) otherwise that would be very mean >_<

@darkwater92: yeah GO KEY!

@chicken_onew: haha thanks :)