Training

Something About You

 

thank you for the comments =)

next chapter is up ! 

**********

 About a month later you and Key were sitting in your room. He was making you meditate. With your eyes closed and a calm look on your face you felt arms go around your waist. You open you eyes in shock and turn and stare at Key. "Oppa, aren't I supposed to be concentrating?" You ask him obviously.

 You turn around to see him pouting at you. You giggle and flick his nose and then stand up quickly. You hear a knock on your door and you stare at it in shock. Who would be interrupting you at a time like this? Since the knock had shocked you so bad, you accidentally blew up the vase that was beside your bed. "KYA!!!!" You yell in shock.

 Key glances at you in confusion and then notices the broken vase. Someone then comes rushing into the room in shock. You look at Taemin who was only checking to see what the two of you were doing, because Onew told him to. Onew had been ruining almost every moment you and Key had alone, which was really making you angry. You were thinking of a plan to get back at him, but while you were doing that you were also training with Key, so you never had the right opportunity. 

 "Hi hyung~!" Taemin says innocently as Key begins glaring at him.

 "YAH!" Key yells at him in annoyance. Why was it that every time he was alone with you and something was about to happen, someone always came and disturbed the two of you. You nearly had a heart attack, why did everyone have to scare you all the time?

 Just the other day you were in the kitchen making something to eat, and Minho decided it would be funny to sneak up on you and scare you. Of course, he ended up having to stop drop and roll... You set him on fire by accident. Well, he learned not to scare you. But the others...they were still pulling pranks..especially Jonghyun. Not that they really worked, a lot of the time they would backfire on him. 

 "Taemin, what are you doing here? I'm training Min, go away!" He tells Taemin in anger.

 Taemin smirks at Key and Key smirks back at him. You look at their faces, they looked like they were talking to each other through their thoughts. But you knew only Onew could do that, and Taeyeon for some strange reason...that no one was telling you. Not to mention Ae-cha also had the same powers that Jonghyun had. 

 Sunny, she never told you about her powers, and Tiffany said that she didn't have any yet. Apparently, girls only find them after they've found the person their supposed to be with, but their powers are always random. So does that mean that Ae-cha and Taeyeon have found the people they're supposed to be with?

 Interesting...

 You sat on your bed for a moment thinking. You wondered why the four of them had all the same powers. You and Key didn't... That you knew of anyways, you'd never seen him blow up anything, and you had never healed anything, but you weren't a vampire either, maybe that was why. 

 Taemin and Key look at you in shock while you sat there in thought. As you were thinking you looked down at the two of them. 'When did they get so short?' You think to yourself in wonder. You then realize that you were floating. Your eyes grew big as you started freaking out and you fell to the floor. Funny thing was, it didn't hurt.

 You look at Taemin who had his hand up making sure you didn't hit the ground. Key was panicking. 'Why didn't she tell me she could levitate?' He thinks with his eyes wide.

 Taemin moves you to your bed with his telekinesis, and set you down softly. You were trying not to freak out as you realized that you were just floating. It never happened before, it was the first time you had ever done it! 

 "What just happened?" Taemin asks in utter shock.

 "I don't know. I think I levitated, but I've never done it before, it was really weird..." You tell him holding on to your white bed sheets to make sure it didn't happen again. It didn't. 

 "But, it's not one of your powers." Key says in thought.

 "I know..." You tell him awkwardly.

 "It's one of mine." He tells you knowing. "Except mine is more like flying, instead of just floating on the spot."

 "Kibum! YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS!" You yell at him.

 "Mianhe!" He says innocently while smiling cutely.

 'Omo, so cute!!' You think blushing. 

 "Yah, since when did you ever call me Kibum?" He asks you in confusion.

 "Since you didn't tell me you could fly!" You pout. 

 He chuckles at you and then sits down next to you. You turn away from him and Taemin takes this as his cue to leave. As he heads downstairs Onew comes up to him quickly. He looks around in shock and then he realizes that Onew was only going to ask him about what happened upstairs. But it looked like he was worried about something.

 "Taemin, why didn't you tell me?!" Onew asks pouting.

 "Tell you what?" Taemin asks in confusion.

 "About Tiffany!" 

 "Is something wrong with Tiffany noona?" Taemin asks starting to get worried. Taemin hadn't found his soul mate yet, he thought he did once, but it ended up not being the right person. When he met Tiffany, he felt something change, and he realized he started liking her. But he didn't think she felt the same way.

 "Aniyo.." Onew says smirking proudly.

 "Huh? I'm confused..." Taemin admits.

 "I was just trying to get you to admit that you like her." He says clapping his hands. "Now, since I figured out you do, I am going to treat myself to chicken!"

 Taemin stares at him in confusion. 'I never admitted I like Tiffany noona...oh ! I forgot Onew hyung can read thoughts!' Taemin thinks sighing and shaking his head. 

 While that was all happening downstairs, you and Key went back to your training. You were meditating again, and you felt yourself leave the bed again. You open your eyes, losing your concentration and you fall on the bed. You didn't like levitating, you felt like you would fall at any moment! 

 "Minnie ah what's wrong?Is it because you started levitating again?" Key asks worriedly.

 You nod. You look down at the bed. You already had uncontrollable powers, and having more add to the mix was not helping anything at all! You felt tears coming to your eyes as you thought of how hard this was all turning out to be. You didn't think it would take all your energy everyday. Not to mention school wasn't making anything any easier. Thanks to the illusion your appa created everyone thought you were a vampire.

 What you didn't understand, was how some people could tell that you weren't. Didn't he make it so that no one could tell you were. Yet all your friends, your cousin, and Key knew from the moment you stepped into Nightdale that you weren't a vampire. Was that why those two guys on the train thought that human was insane? Because they thought you were a vampire?

 You get up and start pacing the room. You didn't know what to do, you were stressing, and all of this wasn't helping. Not to mention there was this chick, Nicole Jung, that always came to see Key, and it bothered you. You were always nice to her, of course Key wasn't telling anyone that you two were soul mates. You two weren't even in a relationship, and you were sure that the Nicole girl was his girlfriend or something.

 But Nicole, she hated you, you knew she did. None of your friends except Key seemed to like her...okay and the rest of the guys...but all the girls didn't like her, or any of her friends. There was a knock on the door. "Right on cue." You say to yourself quietly.

 You hear her voice from downstairs. It sent shivers up your spine, bad ones. She was always all over him. And it made you uncomfortable, considering you were you know, in love with him! And he told you he loved you, yet he says you two can't be together. What's with that?

 "Huh?" Key asks in confusion.

 You shrug and knew that it was your cue to leave the house. It's what you'd been doing lately without any of them knowing. You knew it wasn't the smart thing to do, but they never let you do anything, and you wouldn't get attacked again. You then thought, 'How did he know I was a human?' Then you thought about what Onew told you about the guy you talked to on the phone, the councils assassin team that was after you.

 What if they found you? What if they killed you? As you were about to walk out of your bedroom, Key dragged you back inside. "You know.." He says wrapping his arms around your waist. "Going outside on your own and not telling anyone is dangerous. You could get really hurt." His voice was slightly shaking. You knew he was trying to control his anger. He didn't like it when you lied to him or went outside by yourself.

 He didn't want you to get hurt, and he wanted you to stay here with him today. Even if Nicole was there, he wanted to spend time with you. All you two had been doing was training lately, because he was afraid to do anything else. He didn't want to alert anything, he didn't want to put you in danger. People already hated you for living with them, what would they think if you were dating one of them? What would their fan clubs do to you?  

 You look down and then try to walk from the room again, but he didn't let you, he help on to you tightly. You started shaking, he was cold, you never realized how cold he was before. It was because he didn't have a beating heart, he was dead. So how could he feel love, or emotions? How did it make sense that he was still alive? Or living? 

 As you go for the door handle you feel his cold fingers on your neck. They travelled down your neck and across your collarbone. You release the door handle and sigh. You hated being weak towards him, you absolutely hated it. He was the only one who ever did it to you. You hated how you would do anything for him, even if he hurt you, even if he made you mad, even if he made you cry, you'd come back to him. 

 'Is this what it feels like to be in love with someone? Knowing you'd give up anything, even your life, just to make them happy?' You think as Key started kissing your neck. You moan quietly and then realize what he was doing to you. The weakness killed you. Your heart was beating rapidly, you thought it would pound out of your chest. You take his hands and turn towards him.

 The two of you look into each others eyes as you hear the door slam open. Then suddenly Key was on the opposite side of the room, and Nicole was staring at you in anger. You look down as you were about to leave the room you hear something you never thought you would. "Nicole, I'm really busy today, would you mind coming some other time." Key says staring at her with a smile. It made you cringe. 

 She sighs and goes up to Key and then kisses him on the cheek. You sigh trying not to think about it, you were ignoring it. You knew it meant nothing, or that was what you were telling yourself.

 After she left, he told you that the two of you had to continue that training. He took you to the basement which was turned into a training room. When the two of you were there, he stood on the opposite side of the room looking at you. A smirk appeared on his face as you looked up and saw something coming towards you... Fire?! 

 You made water appear in front of you and put it out. You sigh, but you knew that wasn't all. Soon there were rocks coming for you, you sent them flying with the wind. You ducked as he shot knives towards you. Why was he going easy? "Why are you going easy on me?" You ask him in confusion. Did he think you couldn't deal with it?

 He shrugged and then continued. He sent attacks, they got harder and harder as you continued. The two of you went at it for two hours straight without a break. You felt a knife graze your arm. It hurt, a lot. You hold your arm in shock and then see another one coming, it also struck you. Twice in the same arm. You avoid the next ones and then as you were about to evaporate water that was coming towards you, you couldn't lift your arm. You couldn't protect yourself.

 Key realized this and quickly ran over to you and shielded you with his body. He could take more pain, and he healed much fast than you did. So it was okay, he didn't care what happened to him as long as you were safe. He felt himself breathing deeply as he felt two knives in his back. He felt everything around him going dark, until he felt someone take the knives from his back. He yelped in pain and then leaned forward into your chest. You sigh thankfully. He was already starting to heal.

 "Yah, that hurt." You hear him mumble into your chest.

 "Next time don't go so hard." You chuckle at him while sitting there silently.

 Your training got harder and harder with everyday. For hours you would do this. And meditate and also learn hand to hand combat from Minho. He was the best at it. They all helped in their own way. Onew would always bring water and check to make sure things were going alright. Jonghyun was trying to teach you proper meditation. Taemin was the one that you went to for a laugh. Minho helped with fighting. And Key was teaching you to control your powers. To use them when you want to, and not let them control you. It was hard, but you knew you had to go through it. 

*************

hehe please comment and subscribe :)

i hope you all liked it !

*************

comment replies <3

@SHINeesaranghae: haha thanks :)

@chicken_onew: lol i know :P onew likes to break things up :P

@afifa_ellia: yay, they finally did, and no interruptions =)

@Bling_Bling_Lover: haha dont worry she will >:) onew isnt going to get away with the things he does kekeke. hehe thanks :) im glad you like it

@darkwater92: hehe YAY!

@Emikeyko: thanks~!

@Litche: haha im glad you liked it and that you subscribed :) hehe another update will come very soon!

@heChine02: thanks and i wills update again soon :)