Life

Something About You

 

 

second last chapter !

 

there is going to be no sequel to this story >.<

 

alsssso next chapter, the final one, is going to be in the future !

 

thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

 

******

 

 Your eyes watered. You’d been watching the life you used to live for 3 months. Taemin you knew was trying his hardest to get them all to remember you, but it just never worked. You knew this would happen, you just didn’t realize it would be so hard. You watched as Key was on a date with a girl. You knew he didn’t like her, you knew it. But you couldn’t do anything about it, you were just a spirit now, watching over them. 

 

 You heard Taemin call you suddenly. You appeared in front of him in moments. It made him jump at the sight of you. “Min, I have an idea!” Taemin said excitedly.

 

 You looked down for a moment and realized something. Everything was over, so why did you keep trying? “Taemin, this is all over. They’re never going to remember me. Key is living his life, Onew oppa doesn’t even remember me, and he’s my cousin! My parents, they’re alive and they think they couldn’t have children. It’s over.” You told him sadly.

 

 He looked at you with pity in his eyes. He knew this plan would work. He just needed to figure out a way to make you alive. What you both didn’t know, was that the second you died, there was someone watching over you. Someone who could make you live again. Her name was Hinma. She was the one who created all vampires and humans in the world, and she was the only one who knew how to make you live again.

 

 You looked down. Tears started going down your cheeks. You didn’t want to think about what was happening anymore. You wanted to really die! You just wanted to forget all of this! 

 

 “Min.” You heard a voice call to you. You looked around in confusion as Taemin stared at you in confusion. 

 

 “Min ah, what is it?” He asked in confusion.

 

 Seconds later, you disappeared from in front of him. Taemin started to panic, one second you were there, standing right in front of him, and then you were gone. Jonghyun spotted Taemin looking panicked and approached him. 

 

 “Yah, Taemin ah, what’s wrong?” He asked in worry.

 

 “MIN DISAPPEARED!” Taemin yelled in panic.

 

 “Who’s Min?” Jonghyun asked in confusion.

 

 “YOU’RE HOPELESS!” Taemin yelled at him beginning to run.

 

 Jonghyun stared after him in confusion and then something hit him. He was worried. Really worried. Whoever this Min was, he was really worried about her... Then something hit him. “Min.” He said to himself. “She really did it.” He looked around him and realized that everything was back to normal. Like it was before anyone knew you existed, and that was because you didn’t exist anymore. That was why no one remembered you.

 

 Jonghyun ran after Taemin, but he was too fast. Jonghyun’s eyes widened as he saw Ae cha in front of him crying. He looked at her in confusion for a moment and then got worried.

 

 “Ae cha, what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

 

 She shook her head for a moment and then hugged him tightly. “Jonghyun ah, how could I forget my own best friend?” She cried.

 

 Jonghyun caressed her cheek. He felt the same way. How could he forget someone who was important to him? 

 

 Taemin then suddenly appeared in front of them. He held out a picture of you to them. It was of you and Key together. It was the only picture he could save after they were set on fire. It was a glitch, and that was why you were still here. That’s how he knew that there was a way to get you back. 

 

 “Min ah.” Ae cha said staring at the picture. “This is why Key can’t find anyone he can be happy with.” 

 

 Taemin nodded. “Min is still here, she’s been watching us. I was the only one who could remember her. I don’t know why...but her energy keeps getting weaker. She’s sad. She wants to die.” 

 

 They all stared at each other as one by one their friends appeared. They all had the same expression on their faces. Realization. None of them understood how they could just forget you like that. But the real question was, why did they all remember you now? 

 

 Taemin didn’t understand. He continuously tried to get them to remember you, and then suddenly, out of no where, they all remembered you. Taemin wanted to know what was going on, but no one knew. The only one who wasn’t there was Key...

 

***

 

 Key was staring at the girl in front of him. He was staring at her like he saw a ghost. ‘Why does she look so familiar?’ He thought to himself in confusion. He blinked for a moment and then he realized he was going crazy. The girl in front of him looked completely different than what he remembered...

 

 “Key? Are you alright?” The girl asked in confusion.

 

 He closed his eyes and opened them again. He then rubbed them. The girl was back to normal. ‘What the heck was that?’ He thought. Nothing like that had ever happened to him before. And the girl he saw, she looked oddly familiar, but he couldn’t figure out from where. 

 

 “Mianhe, I thought I saw someone I knew.” He told her smiling.

 

 She gave him a look and then continued talking about herself. Key tuned her out the moment she started talking. He didn’t like how she would only talk about herself and he was getting quite annoyed. After he had had enough he got up and looked at the girl. 

 

 “Listen, I get it. You like me because I’m royalty or whatever. But...I’m really not interested in you... So I’m just going to go.” He said as he began walking away.

 

 “This is because of her isn’t it?” The girl asked venomously.

 

 Key gave her a look of confusion. He had no idea what she was talking about. He didn’t know what girl she was talking about... He was about to ask her when she answered his question, realizing that he didn’t get it.

 

 “MIN!” She yelled at him furiously.

 

 “I don’t know anyone named Min...” Key told her confused.

 

 The girl got up, still completely furious and left without a word. Key stared after the girl in shock. He had never been walked out on, it was usually him doing the walking... He suddenly got furious, but then he remembered this Min person. ‘Who is she..?’

 

***

 

 You stared at the woman in front of you in shock. You didn’t understand how you got to be in front of her when you were just talking to Taemin. The woman was beautiful, her long blonde hair nearly touched the floor and glittered like gold in the sun. Her slim body was in a long white dress that draped the floor. Her blue eyes were sparkling in anticipation. 

 

 “Hello, Min.” She said to you smiling.

 

 Her smile struck you like an arrow. She was absolutely beautiful. You couldn’t find words to explain how you felt at that moment, you didn’t know what to say. You grabbed her arm in shock. 

 

 “My name, is Hinma.” She told you softly.

 

 You felt like you knew her from somewhere. But you just couldn’t figure out where. She touched your arm slightly and you felt it tingle. You didn’t understand what was happening to you. Why did this woman have such a affect on you. 

 

 “I am your creator.” She said. “And I am here, to give you your life back.” 

 

 You stared at her for a moment, and then shook your head. There was no way this was happening. You knew there was no way for you to live again, because if you did, everything would go back to how it was before.

 

 “No Min, it won’t. You saved the world... Even the heros have to get a reward.” 

 

 She then smiled and pointed into a glass pool of water. You slowly walked past her, and looked into the pool. In it, you saw Key. Your eyes started tearing as you realized how much you missed him. You wanted to be able to talk to him again, to see him and touch him. You wanted your future to be with him

 

 Hinma put her hand over the water and the picture changed. You saw you and Key together. The one thing you thirsted for, but you could never get again. You sunk to the ground feeling a pain coming into your chest. Hinma only smiled. She was giving you the life you always wanted. 

 

 “Min, that is your future. I am sending you back. You will be sent back to when you died. Your memories will not be erased. But you will have to get Kibum to remember you again, as he does not remember you. Good luck my child.” 

 

 Then suddenly everything went black.

 

***

 

 You woke up feeling water dripping on your face. You looked up and saw Onew and Taemin standing over you with an umbrella. You sat up in shock suddenly coughing up blood. 

 

 “SHE’S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!” Taemin yelled to the others.

 

 You heard sighs of relief. You stand up slowly and see a body on the ground not to far away from you. You already knew who it was. You ran over to him and collapsed beside him. ‘Key.’ You thought gratefully. You thought he was still dead.

 

 The others followed you in shock. No one had even realized Key was back. They all thought he was dead. You hold him in your arms shaking him to wake up. You sat there forever trying to get him to wake up. Everyone was huddled around the two of you, waiting.

 

 You knew he wasn’t going to remember you, but you would try your hardest to get him to remember you. 

 

 “Key, please wake up!” You cried.

 

 ***

 

 Key could hear someone calling him. But he didn’t want to open his eyes. The sight behind them was beautiful. A woman, wearing all white, with floor length blonde hair was smiling at him. He was mesmerized.

 

 “Remember Kibum.” She said to him softly.

 

 “Remember what?” He asked in confusion.

 

 “Min.” She said and then disappeared.

 

 “Key, please wake up!” He heard someone cry. 

 

 He opened his eyes and stared up at you. He saw the tears going down your sweet face. He hated to see you cry like this. He reached up and wiped your tears away. He couldn’t stand seeing you so sad

 

 “Min ah.” He said weakly.

 

 You stared at him in complete shock. He remembered you. You thought he wouldn’t remember anything about you. You held his hand tightly. There was no way you were ever going to let him go again, no matter what!

 

 “Key, you remember.” You said smiling.

 

 He nodded smiling back at you. He then brought your lips down to his and kissed you. Everyone watched you two happily. 

 

 “MY GOD FINALLY!” Onew yelled in relief.

 

 “Yeah seriously, it’s all over.” Sunny stated content.

 

 “So what are we going to do now?” Jonghyun asked looking around at everyone.

 

 “I have a few things in mind...” Key said looking at you smirking.

 

 “YAH!” You yelled at him.

 

 “Okay okay...” 

 

 Ae cha noticed the look in your eyes. She knew what you were thinking, everyone was thinking the same thing. The war was over, the world was saved. Now it was time to ‘relax’!

 

******