Screaming

Something About You

thank you all for waiting patiently for me :)

here's the next chapter!

thanks for commenting and subscribing !

*********

 You felt your heart racing. You quickly pull your shirt down as you realized Key's expression. He seemed more annoyed than usual. Well, you would be too if your umma had walked in when you were about to do something like this. 'Why doesn't Key have a lock on his door?' You think in confusion as you see his eomma ending you death glares.

 "YOU! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN THE OTHER ROOM!" She yells at you angrily.

 This angered Key slightly. He was used to this, his eomma would always make a big deal out of him bringing girls here, especially when she didn't know them. Unless they were humans and he was planning on killing them. Oh, if she knew about you, she would be delighted if you were in his room. 

 Key saw the look on your face, you seemed terrified yet embarrassed all at the same time. He stares at you sorrily as his eomma kept yelling at you. He tried to zone out, he thought that maybe if he did, he could use some sort of mind connection that you two had to make you zone out too. Unfortunately, it didn't work. 

 "CAN YOU SHUT UP!" Key yells in frustration.

 You and Key's eomma both stare at him in complete shock. You couldn't believe he just told her to shut up. If you had said that to your umma, your face would be non existent. She would probably behead you herself! 

 "How dare you, Kibum! You can't speak to me in that tone!" His eomma says in shock.

 Key sits down on his bed and then rolls his eyes. You had never seen him like this...or well you had. It was just when you had first met him. And he hadn't been like this ever since you two admitted you loved each other. You didn't get it.

 "Wow, you're so annoying." He says in annoyance.

 You could tell his eomma was about to blow a fuse. You stayed silent and let them continue fighting. You didn't want to get involved, but somehow you knew eventually you would be.  

 "Kibum, apologize this instant!" She yells at him wide eyed.

 Key just smirked at her and shook his head. He knew how much it pissed off his eomma when he did that. And he quite enjoyed it. But he wasn't usually this way around you. He was at the beginning because he didn't like you, but now, he was never like this. But because he had to keep his eomma in the dark, he had to act the way he normally did with girls. Which was rude, ignorant, and very prideful. 

 He was upset he had to act this way in front of you, especially since he had to be mean to you. And you didn't know anything about this. He was praying that you would get the hint, he didn't want you leaving. He was afraid that if you did, you would get lost, and then found out. Or even worse, someone could kill you.

 As these thoughts were running through his head he heard a thought from Onew in his head.

 'Yo Key, how's it going over there?' He hears Onew asking worriedly.

 'Me and my eomma are fighting as usual.' Key thinks back in annoyance.

 'How's Minnie ah?'

 'She's about to see an ugly side of me.'

 'Did you tell her about all of this?'

 'No.'

 'Make sure she doesn't get hurt, or I'll kill you!'

 'Right. Hyung how do you plan on doing that when I'm stronger than you?'

 'I'll find a way!'

 Key then pushed him out of his mind as his eomma was staring at him weirdly. He must've zoned out. You didn't get what was going on. It worried you. 

 You then see Key wink at you slightly. Was this all planned? You give him a slight nod, still unsure of what was going on. You then see a look of sorrow cross his face.

 "Oh my, why do you always do this? Every single girl I bring to this house is never up to your standards! You know, maybe I never want to get married and that's why I bring girls like her here! To piss you off so you'll leave me alone with all of this!" He yells at his eomma.

 You felt a sharp pain go through your chest. You had never felt anything so painful, other than that time that you almost died... But this was a different kind of pain. It was like the whole upper body was about to be ripped out. You stand where you are breathing deeply as Key and his eomma continue fighting. You blocked them out, the pain was too much to handle. You felt like crying. You hold your chest, ignoring what was happening around you.

 Key noticed something was wrong. But he couldn't act like he cared. His eomma would do something really bad then, and he couldn't have anything bad happen to you. Especially not because of him. He stares at his eomma as he sees a smirk cross her face. She was doing this, to test him. But he wasn't going to move. 

 He heard you gasp in pain. She was taking this too far. Sending pain like this to others was uncalled for, especially if it was for her own benefit. He felt himself stepping forward to get her to stop, he knew how horrible it felt to feel like your insides were going to be ripped out. 

 You let out a scream. You couldn't take the pain anymore. Why was she doing this to you? What did you ever do to her? So what if Key could love now? Was that such a bad thing? You hear the door open, someone must have shut it before. But, you couldn't hear anything the person was saying. Your head was killing you, your insides were hurting. 

 "STOP!" You hear Key's appa yell from the distance. "Are you crazy? You're killing an innocent girl!" 

 Key was thankful his appa came in when he did. You would've died. Or had been close to death. Whenever he was around his eomma, he was always too scared to do anything different. He was afraid that what happened that one time, would happen again. He was terrified of his eomma, she used to do horrible things to him when he was younger, until he moved out when he was sixteen. 

 Key's appa gives Key a look. Key knew what he meant, he wanted him to make sure you were okay. Key stood still for a moment, and then got the courage to face you. His eomma watching his every move. She was disgusted at what happened to her son. How could he be like this after everything she told him? He was going against her, and that wasn't something that she had planned...

 "Mi...Ting, are you alright?" Key asks you kneeling down and rubbing your back. 

 "I've never felt, so much pain in my life." You say wide eyed. Key was sitting next to you and he brought you close to him. You couldn't believe he froze up like that. Was he that afraid of his eomma? She was a scary person, and considering that she almost just killed you scared you even more. Who has powers like that?

 "Don't use my powers for your bidding. You know that those powers are only used for criminals, and only the ones that have broken our major laws. I'm sure Ting hasn't broken any of them." Key's appa says glaring at his wife. He couldn't believe that she almost just killed you. 

 Considering that if she did, she would have gotten what she wanted. And there was no way he was ever going to let that happen. He needed you to put the world back into order. And he knew to do that, there were going to be a lot of sacrifices being made. Especially within his family. 

 "Yobo, I wasn't hurting her. I was only playing around." She says innocently. 

 "You almost killed her!" Everyone was shocked when Key yelled that out. He was furious. He wanted her to leave, he wanted to kill her. He was unforgiving. He would never forgive her for what she almost just did! "I hate you! Get out!" 

 You stare at his eomma's expression. She was silent, her expression was murderous. You stay silent, you didn't want to cause another problem. But that was when Key fell to the ground shaking in pain. You freak. You didn't understand what was going on. "STOP IT! YOU'RE HURTING HIM!" You yell at his eomma getting up and pushing her away from Key. 

 You had an idea that if she wasn't close to someone, she couldn't hurt them. You hear Key scream. You feel tears fall down your cheeks as you begin begging this heinous woman to stop hurting him. Key's appa goes over to Key quickly and looks him over. After a few more screams, there was no more sound. 

 "That teaches you! Speak like that to me again Kibum, and it will be much worse!" His eomma yells and then leaves the room. 

 You go over to Key and see him pale as a ghost. Your eyes widen in terror as you see his fangs. 'What's wrong with him? He never shows his fangs to me.' You think worriedly. He sits up slowly as his appa helps him. And then he races from the room. 

 You stare after him in confusion. You were hurt, you didn't think he'd ever run away from you. You stare at his appa looking for an answer trying to hold back your tears, but it didn't work.

 "Mianhe Min, he's usually like this after something like that happens. He's probably going to look for a human to kill." His appa says looking at the ground. Your eyes widen in horror. Key was going to go kill someone? You had to go stop him! 

 As you were getting up to go after him, his appa held you back. You didn't understand why. Was he just going to let Key kill an innocent human? You collapse to the ground feeling a pain coming to your head. Sunny then comes barging into the room and sees you on the ground. And not knowing, she thought it was Key's appa doing it to you. She knew he had the power to bring pain to others, and seeing you like that just pointed right to him.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She yells in fury.

 "I didn't do anything. I believe she's having a premonition, is she not?" His appa says in confusion.

 Sunny looks at you again, and then realizes that you were holding your head gasping in pain. She stays away from you until the premonition ended. Your eyes open in confusion. What was that you just saw? It was a girl locked in a cellar, beaten, close to death. But you didn't recognize her, but you knew she was in this place. 

 You stand and bolt out of the room and follow the screaming in your head. The screams for help were deafening. At one point your covered your ears because it hurt so much, but it didn't help at all, the screams were in your head. 

 As you continue running down the stairs the screams get louder and louder. You notice Sunny was following with Minho close behind her. You stop at the end of the stairs and listen.

 "What's that screaming?" Sunny asks in shock.

 "You can hear it too?" You ask staring at her.

 Minho and Sunny both nod. The screaming was deafening to their ears. Cries for help. This place hadn't been used for years. It was closed down after Key's sister ran away. The two of them follow you to where the screaming was coming from. 

 You see a girl, older than you sitting in the corner crying. She was about to let out another scream when she saw you staring at her. 

 "Victoria." Sunny says in shock.

 "Sunny?" The girls says, her eyes widening in shock. "I thought I was going to be down here forever!"

 You stare at Minho and Sunny waiting for one of them to say something. They obviously knew each other, and now you wanted to know who it was. You wait for one of them to tell you something, but no one did.

 "Who are you?" You ask quietly.

 "Who are YOU?" The girl, Victoria asks unsure.

 "I'm Min." You say knowing.

 Her eyes widen in shock. Something told you that she knew exactly who you were. From who, she didn't know, but she knew that you knew. You were waiting for her to say something.

 "They said you were dead!" The girl yells running to the bars and clutching your hands. You didn't understand what she was doing. You didn't even know this girl and she knew who you were. "I'm Victoria, Key's sister!" The girl says nodding to you. 

 Key's sister...the one that ran away? You thought she was long gone now. That's what Key's appa told you. Unless no one knew she was down here. You stare at the wall in shock. How could no one hear the yelling from down here? Sunny and Minho didn't hear it until the three of you were downstairs. Did it have some sort of noise sealer? Maybe a vampire has the power to conceal sound?

 Your hands started shaking at the reality of things. His eomma locked her down here because she was a human. That's what your premonition was telling you, to save her. How many other humans were locked up? In hiding? Being tortured

 You had had enough of this. You were determined now, to go out and find every single human and save them. And there was no one who could stop you. It was your duty, and you were going to do it.

*********

YAY CHAPTER 15!

howd you all like it?

please comment and subscribe!

thank you <3