Broken

Something About You

Thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

I hope you all like the next chapter :D

Sorry for the long wait !!

******

 You were watching the waves coming in as the sun slowly began to set over the water. Your eyes were watering as the images continuously came back to your head. Where was Victoria? Why wasn't Key talking to you? Was it all because you wouldn't tell him what was going on?

 "Key, please talk to me!" You plead as he walks in the door in anger.

 He took one look at you and marched into the kitchen where he didn't have to see you. He couldn't believe that you wouldn't tell him what was going on with his sister. 'Where the hell could she have possibly gone? And why won't Min tell me?' He thinks In confusion.

 No one really understood Key's feelings on this. He wouldn't talk to anyone about it, so you were all in the dark. You wanted to get him to talk to you so bad, but nothing was going to change his mind! You decided to go to bed. But that wasn't a good idea either...

***

 You open your eyes to see the beach. You didn't understand what was going on, a second ago you were with Key, and now you were alone.

 'Where is he?' You think in confusion.

 You walk to the water, it was red. Blood. That was all you could smell, the saltiness of the thing that you hated most. How could this have happened? You thought you had stopped it all, but it turned out to be wrong.

 You felt someone come up behind you, you already knew who it was. Him. There was knife already in your hand. You were getting ready to do it. But when you looked up you saw Minho, Ae-cha, and Taemin all on the ground, dying. He did this.

 Your chest began to hurt, the tears came. 'How did it get this bad?' You think trying to control your emotions.

 You felt his light kisses on your neck like how he used to do them. But you knew it wasn't him. The one you used to know was dead. You knew what you had to do. And you knew it would be very hard.

 You turn to face him, tears slowly going down your cheeks. But you couldn't see his face. It was hidden in the shadows, and he wouldn't speak. Why did it have to be so hard? You touch his face. Outlining his jaw, you then kiss him softly, slowly digging the knife into his heart. His heart that didn't even beat anymore.

 He slowly fell to the ground holding his heart. You could feel yourself collapsing beside him.

 "I'm so sorry!" You cry holding him to your chest.

 You could feel him smiling.

 "Min, I'm sorry." You hear his voice normal for the first time in months.

 You hug him tightly to you trying not to cry but you were unsuccessful. And now you had to finish this. You had to kill the person who did this. And you weren't giving up until she was dead.

***

 You woke up screaming. Everything in front of you was blurry. Your heart was pounding, you felt as though every part of your body was being ripped to shreds. You squeeze the bed sheets with your hands, you felt liquid soaking the blankets. You hear a scream. You look up in shock staring at Taeyeon staring at you in fright.

 "ONEW GET IN HERE!" She yells her eyes widening at the sight of you.

 You had no white in your eyes, they were completely black, and it scared her. She had never seen anyone like that, and definitely never imagined you like that! She walks up to you and sees you holding your chest, you let out a deafening scream. 

 Onew came running in shocked at Taeyeon's tone of voice. She seemed frightened and that made him alert. He thought something had happened to her, but when he came running in and saw you in that position. He also started freaking. Everyone else had gone out hunting, Onew and Taeyeon offered to stay back to watch you. No one else was back yet.

 "Onew, what do we do?" Taeyeon asks worriedly.

 "I don't know! I've never seen her like this before! It's kind of scaring me..." Onew says staring wide eyed.

 They both gasp in shock as you stand up, your eyes still jet black. You look over at the door and go walking through it, actually through it. Taeyeon and Onew stare at the closed door in shock. Were you like a ghost? Taemin opens the door and notices you walking towards him. He put out his arms for a hug, but you just stared at him.

 "Taemin, move out of the way..." Onew warns.

 Taemin stares at his hyung in confused for a moment and then notices you just staring beyond him. You were shorter than him, but it seemed like you could just see right through him. You didn't understand what was happening to you. You felt...weird. Like your insides were changing, or well something was changing.

 Taemin steps out of the way and you walk past him. Past everyone actually. You continue walking until you see Key coming out from the forest. You grab his arm and stare at him.

 "Min." He says not looking at you.

 "Your sister. She's dead." You tell him calmly. "They said she did her job, she succeeded in why she was sent here. And now she was taken back to where she belongs."

 That was when he actually looked at you. And he noticed. Your eyes were black. He took your arms and started shaking you. You just stared at him. 

 "She's dead! You let her die! You knew this was going to happen!" He yells at you furiously.

 You were silent, you didn't know what to say. Your heart was pounding in your chest. You dind't know what to do. Why did you tell him that? You knew he was going to react like this to the truth, and you couldn't handle him leaving you. Not like in your dream. Your premontion. You finally realized, something around what you've been seeing is going to happen. And it really freaked you out.

 He pinned you into the tree beside you, you're eyes started watering in fear. You had never seen him so angry. You gasp in shock at the strength he was using with me. He was hurting you. It was like he had lost total control of himself, and that scared you. You reach up and touch his hand, but that only made things worse.

 "Don't touch me! I hate you! You knew and you didn't do anything! And you tell me you love me! How could you do this to me?!" The anger was very evident in his voice.  

 "Key, please..." You try pleading with him, but nothing worked.

 You were losing him.

 Everyone was staring at the two of you. They had never seen such a heated argument between you two before. Sure, there were arguments, but they were never this bad. They could see you slowly breaking. Taeyeon noticed that your eyes were back to normal. Ae-cha could feel the pain dripping from your body, like it was toxic. It was hurting her. But she didn't know that it was hurting you so much more than anyone realized.

 That's when you felt it. The pain you never wanted to feel again. The pain, of losing him. He knew you had already lost him. He had already flown away. He left you. 

 Finally, that woman learned how to break you.

***

 Key arrived back at his eomma's castle. He was willing to join her, anything to get rid of you. He noticed the smug look on his eomma's face. She knew he would come, after Victoria disappeared. 'Good thing that kept shut!' She thinks evilly. Victoria was dead, but what Key didn't know was that this eomma was the one who killed her. 

 She looks at her son proudly. She always knew he'd come back to her, no one ever believed her. And she killed anyone who defied her. 

 "Eomma, I'm here." Key says nodding.

 She smiles at him and then opens her arms.

 "Key, what have I always told you about loving someone? They'll only hurt you in the end." She tells him while holding her son. 

 Key finally believed everything his eomma told him. He hated you with his whole body, he wanted you to pay. He wanted everyone to pay...

******

how do you like it?

twist eh !

please comment and subscribe :D