Confusion

Something About You

next chapter :)

hope you like it

***********

 Onew stared at Jonghyun in complete shock. 'He must be joking...' He thought in disbelief. 'Min-ah was fine a second ago...' Everyone stared at Jonghyun who was still being held up by Taemin. Everyone's eyes landed on Key. They all knew he could do something, but Key was very stubborn. If he didn't want to do something he wouldn't. Why would he want to help a human anyways? He looks from Jonghyun to you. 

 He quickly walks over to you and picks you up. You stare at him and try to keep your eyes opened. But everything was hurting you. "We have to get her back to the house before I can do anything." Key tells them obviously.

 "Neh, we don't want people tracing her scent though..." Minho says in thought.

 Key nods, the five of them stand there for a moment trying to think of a good plan. Taemin thought of one, but then he thought it would just be turned down...he was the youngest after all. Onew looks at Taemin waiting. "Mwuh?" Taemin asks in annoyance.

 "What's this about a plan you have?" He asks in interest.

 "Oh, god...Onew hyung stop reading my mind!" Taemin yells in anger.

 "Wait, you have a plan!?" Jonghyun asks trying to stand by himself but was unsuccessful. "Whoa, I didn't know someone could deal with that much pain and still be awake."

 You sit up in Key's arms and struggle to get out of them. Either way, you didn't want anyone touching you. Not after what you just experienced, and you had no idea whether all of them were also vampires, or just normal people! You started to feel the tears. Key looks at you in shock and puts you down quickly.

 "Onew hyung, what is she thinking?" Minho asks in worry.

 Onew shakes his head. Even from when they were younger, you could decide whether or not to let him into your brain. Of course you'd do it without knowing, and you still probably did it without knowing, but at least he knew you could defend yourself from mental tricks. That was why Minho's mind controlling didn't work on you.

 "I can't tell. She's experiencing something none of us could possibly understand unless we were human." Onew says knowing. No one knew what to say. They all just stared at you as you stared at them scared to death.

 'What if they try to kill me too?' You think staring at each of them. You knew of they were vampires they also had the power to do so. You wanted to run away. You didn't want to stand there anymore. You wanted to run away, but your legs wouldn't move. They just kept you in your place until one of them started speaking to you.

 "Min, we're not going to hurt you." Minho says cautiously. 

 'I'm surprised at how well we're all controlling ourselves right now.' Jonghyun thought looking around. Onew also did the same. He was right, her scent was growing weak. 

 You stare at them as you feel your legs collapse from under you. You yell at them not to come near you. You weren't going with them until you knew for sure that you were safe. You feel yourself starting to become calm. How was it even possible in this state? You stare at each of them, one of them were doing it to you. Which means...they also have powers? 

 "Who's doing that? Stop it!" You say in shock.

 Jonghyun stares at you in shock. 'How does she know?' He thinks in utter shock. You breathe deeply and find that you can breathe well again. Or well, it felt like you could breathe again. You sigh and look up at them while standing. Your chest still hurt, it wasn't helping anymore. 

 Everyone looks at you for a moment. You weren't going anywhere, not until you knew what they really were. And until you knew what they were really capable of... You wait for a moment, but you knew none of them were going to speak, so you decided to just tell them exactly what you were going to do.

 "I'm not going anywhere with you people until you tell me what's going on." You tell them. You didn't want to straight out ask them what they were, it would sound very rude and you knew that... Each of them stare at you with different. Taemin with a shocked one. Minho with a calm one. Onew with a worried one. Jonghyun with an I-told-you-so look. And Key, he had one that you couldn't figure out. It was weird, like half scared and half not caring.

 "We might as well tell her now..." Jonghyun tells them obviously. 'I told you we should've told her...' Jonghyun thinks to Onew obviously.

 No one knew, but Jonghyun from the very moment Onew told him his cousin was moving in with them. He wanted to make sure that whoever it was knew what they were getting into. He told Onew to tell you before you got here. But Onew refused. Jonghyun had warned him that you would find out one way or another, and it probably wouldn't be in a good way.

 "Can we go back and talk about this at home before more people...realize she's out here." Onew pleaded with his friends. He didn't want you to get hurt again. And there was no way for Key to heal you unless they were back at the house. They didn't want trackers to feel his powers. Especially if you were staying with them. If the council found you, they would kill you without a trial..or questions.

 You just stare at him. You shake your head. You were going to be stubborn. You wanted to know right then and there. Who knows what would happen if you went back with them right now. 

 "Just tell her now!" Key says looking around cautiously. You didn't understand why they were all being so weird. Nothing was going to come now... It was almost three in the morning...everyone should be asleep...right?

 "Okay.." Onew says unsure.

 "Holy, okay this town is made of only vampires. Alright all of us are vampires! The whole world is only made of vampires. All the humans were wiped out because we're all greedy. The only 'humans' alive now are the ones we use to feed off of. And they aren't even full humans so they don't taste good! You are the only human left on earth. Do you understand why you can't be outside now?" Key tells you angrily. 

 You stare at him in complete shock as do all the others. Your eyes went wide as you felt someone tell you to sleep. And you almost automatically did. Everyone stares at Minho in shock. He looked at them while holding you in his arms. 

 "It worked finally." Minho says thankfully.

 "Let's get her back." Taemin says beginning to walk in front of everyone. He went first to make sure that no one was coming. Once they all knew for sure that it was okay everyone ran back to the house. The moment they got back Key went up to his room without a word. They all try to stop him, but they knew once he was in a mood there was no reasoning with him.

 "This isn't good. Min ah needs to be healed." Onew says worriedly.

 "We'll put her in her bed and hopefully Key will go and heal her!" Jonghyun calls up to Key hinting. They heard Key yell something, but they chose to ignore it. Minho takes you upstairs to your room and sets you on your bed. He suddenly turns and sees Sunny standing beside him looking worried.

 "What happened?" She asks giving him a look.

 "She was attacked." He tells her quietly. "And thanks for putting her to sleep." 

 Sunny smiles at him sweetly and then gives him a big hug. Even though their heights were extremely different, it was somehow not awkward. "Next time, call me earlier." She tells him obviously.

 "I just don't get why your powers worked and mine didn't." Minho says walking to his room with Sunny. She shrugged, she couldn't think of a reason either. It might be because you trusted them more. Who knew? They were going to have to ask you some questions once you woke up. 

 Key was sitting in his room. He didn't know what came over him. Your scent started to overtake him. It was scaring him. He'd never felt anything like that in his life. And it really scared him to death. If he wasn't already dead, he probably would be now. He wanted to take you for himself, he wanted to drain you dry. He wanted to kill you with his own hands. He sat on the floor in front of his door trying to calm himself down. 

 There was a knock on his door that shocked him. He gasped and stood quickly. He opened the door and saw Jonghyun standing there looking worried. "What's wrong?" He asks in worry. Key shakes his head as Jonghyun enters the room and shuts the door behind him. "Just tell me."

 Key didn't say anything for a moment. He looked at Jonghyun blankly. "I thought I was going to kill her." Key tells him in a whisper. Jonghyun's expression didn't change. He was trying to calm down Key, but for some reason his powers weren't working on him. It had never happened before. 

 "Key, you know how to control yourself, you wouldn't have done anything." Jonghyun tells him comfortingly.

 "No, you don't understand. I wanted to kill her. I wanted to drain all the blood from her body. I wanted to feel her go limp in my arms as her heart stopped. I can't control myself around her." Key explained scared.

 Jonghyun couldn't understand. He'd never felt anything like that. He knew that when he met Ae-cha, he hated her with his whole body. He wanted to kill her because he hated her. But then he found out that they were soul mates. He realized that he hated her so much because he loved her. And then his parents arranged a marriage for him and some other girl, so he left and that's why he lived here now with the rest of them.

 His parents never bothered him again, they pretty much disowned him when he decided to disobey them. And he didn't care, as long as he could be with his friends and the people he actually wanted to be with he was okay. He could feel what Key was feeling, but the feeling was native to him. "I don't understand." Jonghyun tells him sighing.

 Key's eyes widened. If Jonghyun couldn't understand his feelings, than no one could. He couldn't go to Ae-cha and ask her because she would start asking a lot of questions. And he wasn't willing to sit and answer questions he didn't even really know the answers to. He sighs and then sits on his bed.

 "What are you going to do about healing Min ah?" Jonghyun asks worriedly.

 Key just remembered and wanted to smack himself in the head. No, he didn't know if he'd be able to do anything without hurting you. Jonghyun gave him a look and then told him that he would go with him if he needed. Key thanked him and then the two of them walked to your room. 

 Key knelt down next to your wrist and cut it with his fang. Jonghyun kept a close eye on him the whole time. Key then bit his own wrist and made sure his blood was on his fangs. He looked at Jonghyun warningly. "If I don't stop..." Key was saying but Jonghyun cut him off.

 "You'll stop. And if you don't I'll make you." Jonghyun warned. 

 Key gave him and thankful look and then looked at you. He couldn't understand these feelings, he really wanted them to go away. He sighs and then slowly bites down on your wrist. He tasted your blood, and without realizing it, he started drinking it. "Key oppa, what are you doing?" He hears you ask faintly. The sound of your voice shocked him. He backed away from you in shock to notice that you weren't even awake.

 "Key, what is it?" Jonghyun asks worriedly.

 Key breathes deeply and then shakes his head. He then went back over to you and put his hand over the wound he made and healed it. He did the same with the one on your arm, and the one on your neck. He remembered the taste of your blood, it was still lingering in his mouth, testing him...teasing him. He wanted more, he wanted it all.

 Key quickly left the room after he was done and locked himself away. He didn't want to hurt you, it was weird. He never cared about humans before. What was so different about you. You were just like any other human... He sighed putting his head in his hands as he heard footsteps in his room. He looked up and gasped as he saw you standing there. 

 "How'd you get in here?" He asked in confusion.

 "Hm, I dunno. I was dreaming a second ago." 'You' smile.

 "What are you?" He asks seeing that you seemed to only be projected there. It wasn't really you. So who was it?

 "I am Min's true self." She says smiling.

 "Mwuh?"

 "I am Min. But I am what she will become very soon...with your help."

 "Heh?"

 "Key oppa, I need your help."

 "You were the one talking to me before!"

 Key was confused. How was this even possible? He couldn't talk to someone that apparently didn't even exist! But then again, how many people were shocked when they found out vampires existed? 'Maybe I'm just too tired and seeing things now...' He thought in confusion. The projection nodded. 'Okay, so she did talk to me. Wait...why does she keep calling me Key oppa?'

 "I couldn't let you kill me!" She says obviously.

 He nodded. But he still didn't understand, what was he supposed to help her with? She stood looking at him for a moment and then knelt down next to him. She caressed his face, like she had done it many many times before. Key was confused, why did it seem like this had happened? His eyes widened as she leaned in for a kiss.

 He backed away shocked which made her pout. She wasn't used to this Key. The future Key always wanted to kiss her. He was never mean to her. But then again, the two of them had already gone through all of this. It was only three years in the future, and it was already changing too much.

 "You have to help Min with her powers." She tells him knowing. "Also there's some things you should know about the pureblood human and why they want them never to live..."

 Key suddenly became intrigued. He was going to learn more about you and what you are. It could possible help him figure out why you made him feel like this. He looked at the projection straight in the eye.

 "Tell me."

**************

done!

hope you all liked it :)