Executing The Plan...And Results ?!

Something About You

hehe thanks for commenting :)

now onto chapter 11 :P

********* 

 Key was up and getting ready early in the morning. He didn't want to wake you up because he knew he needed to do this alone, without worrying you. He wanted to protect you from everything, he didn't want to hurt you anymore, and he always knew you were hurt because of him. A few times, he wondered if he was actually good enough for you.

 You'd tell him, every time he brought it up that he was wrong. You two had to do this together, otherwise there would be no reason to do it at all. You always hated it when he wanted to do things alone, and that was exactly why you woke up before he did to make sure he couldn't leave without you.

 As Key was walking down the stairs he felt someone staring at him from behind. He didn't dare to turn around and look. He was worried about the look you would have on your face once you realized what he was doing. But he was shocked because he never felt anything bad happen to him. He wasn't on fire, and nothing was hurting.

 Instead he felt arms wrap around him from behind. He knew from when you stepped on the stairs, you were crying. You didn't want him to feel like he had to do this alone. It was your job to help him, and that was exactly what you were going to do. Help him. You stayed silent for a moment, just keeping your arms tightly wrapped around him. 

 He didn't move, he didn't know what to say. He didn't want to see you hurt anymore, it made him want to run away. He turned around to face you and found you burying your face in his back. He couldn't move you, half because you didn't want him to see your face, and half because you didn't want to let go of him even for a moment. 

 "Min ah, you can let go now." Key tells you soothingly. 

 You shook your head. You weren't going to let him go, there was no way! The second you let him go, he would leave you and go to Nicole. You had to do this with him, it was the only way you knew he would be safe. "I'm coming with you." You say quietly. 

 Everything was silent. Your hands were shaking as you were waiting for his answer. He never gave one, all he did was nod. You sigh thankfully and then take his hand. "Key oppa, we need to do this together." You tell him knowing.

 He turns and smiles at you and then together you leave the house. The two of you walked down the dark street, heading to Nicole's house. You started to get nervous as you knew you were getting closer to her house. You were worried. 'What if she doesn't agree? What are we going to do?' You think nervously. 

 You were nervous the whole time, right up until Key knocked on her door. You never got less nervous. Even when you saw the tired agitated look on her face. If anything it made you even more nervous! You were silent. Key never let go of your hand. He realized how nervous you were, and how scared you were. And it was time you two made it official. 

 "Nicole, we need to talk." Key tells her warningly. 

 She stares at him annoyed and then sees your hands clasped together. She noticed how it didn't really bother her, now that she knew you two were together, it actually made her quite calm. But there was still no way she was going to let the two of you go without an explanation. And if it wasn't a good one, she would debate on whether agreeing or not.

 The two of you were silent for a moment as you let go of Key's hand. He released you and then he went and sat on a couch across from Nicole. You stood staring at the two of them. You didn't feel like sitting, you didn't really want to be here, but you knew you had to be, and it upset you that you couldn't do anything about fixing this.

 "Get on with it." Nicole says impatiently.

 "Well, it's about me and Min." Key says looking at his hands.

 You wondered why he was so nervous. Did he not want to do this? Maybe he wanted to be with Nicole? And if he did, and it made him happy, you knew you would let him go. Nicole looks at you and then tells you to sit down and stop pacing. You didn't even realize you were doing it. 

 You go and sit down beside Key and stay silent. You didn't want to mess any of it up, you wanted to make sure it all worked out, and you felt that if you said anything, it would mess everything up. And that was something you didn't want to happen.

 "Nicole, you have to listen..." Key says trailing off.

 You were confused. Why was he acting like this so suddenly? "Um, Nicole...Key and I are soul mates." You tell her knowing. Key looks at you and gives you and thankful smile. 'So, he just didn't know how to break it to her?' You think sighing. You were all silent for a while. None of you spoke, not even when someone walked into the house. 

 No one saw who it was, but they heard a gasp, and then shuffling feet. 

 "How do you know that?" Nicole asks glaring at you. Nicole didn't buy any of it. She thought you had just put a spell on Key or something. And she was going to find a way to break it.

 "Have you ever heard the stories about the pureblood human?" Key asks quietly.

 "Those are all myths!" Nicole yells furiously.

 Nicole hated it when people talked about some sacred human that was supposed to save everyone from dying. If she actually existed, she'd be able to save Jinwoon, who was the person she loved, but he was a human. She couldn't be with him because her parents would never allow it. And it wasn't fair.

 Jinwoon was in vampire 'jail'. No one knew what they were doing to him, but she knew they were trying to get him to say something about the pureblood human. But he never said a thing. He didn't know where she was, no one did. She disappeared years ago. 

 "No, they aren't." Key assures her knowing.

 "Prove it." Nicole says angrily.

 Key and you exchange looks. How were you supposed to prove you were the pureblood human? The one that everyone wanted? The one that was supposed to be dead? You sigh and then get up. You knew one way to do it, but you would grow weak, and you would get a massive headache, but at least you'd be able to be with Key, it was the least you could do. 

 You walk over to Nicole and tell her not to move as you put your pointer finger and middle finger in the middle of her forehead. You then close your eyes and let all of your memories flow through her head. You sat there for two minutes, and when you took your hands from her, you collapsed from the energy drain.

 Key catches you as Nicole stares at you in complete shock. She couldn't believe what she just saw, everything you had been through. And it was all just to save them...pitiful vampires. The ones who came and destroyed everything because they were so greedy and didn't want to share with the humans... 

 "So, you're the first pureblood vampire?" Nicole asks Key in shock.

 Key nods and then carries you to the couch and lays you down. 

 "And Min is the person everyone wants dead?" Nicole asks still in complete shock.

 Key nods again and then caresses your cheek. He then turns back towards Nicole and puts his hands on her shoulders. "Nicole, you have to understand, I love her. I can't live without her, I need her. She's the thing that keeps me going. She's what I live for. And she can help us all. She can make the world right again, she can help you save Jinwoon." He tells her knowing.

 She looks down sadly at the thought of him. She wanted to be with him, but there was no way she could go against the council alone, she would be killed almost instantly. Even if Key's parents were on it.

 "I know. And...that's why I'm going to let you go. I called my parents before telling them I wasn't ready, and that we had decided to go with different people. But...I know your parents are much more strict than mine, they're going to want to know a reason and see who this new person is. How are you pulling that off?" Nicole asks in wonder.

 "Minho and Sunny are going to use their mind control. Before her parents died, her father put an illusion on all of the council..and the world, to make them think Min is a vampire. But if anyone finds out...they'll kill her. They already have their assassin squad looking for her. So please, don't tell anyone!" Key begs trying to control his tears.

 Nicole nods, promising not to say anything to anyone. Key turns and looks at your peaceful sleeping image. It made him angry how people so cruel wanted to kill an innocent girl. Sure, you was the solution to all the problems that the vampires didn't want fixed, but they should just leave it then, why did they have to kill you?

 He promised himself from then that he would never let anything happen to you. He would protect you and your peacefulness and he would risk his own life to save you. He wanted you to be happy, and if that was without him, he was willing to let you go. 

 A few hours later, Key got a call from his parents.

 "Where is the girl?" His eomma asks in annoyance.

 "Huh?" Key asks tiredly.

 "This girl...the one you want to marry. Where is she?" 

 "Oh, you mean...Ting?" He asks innocently. You heard him speaking and then realized that he just used your fake name. 'Hm...he must be talking to his parents then...' You think worriedly. He sees you looking up at him from his lap. He looks away from you and then helps you sit up slowly. You felt your head start spinning as Nicole came in with painkillers.

 You then remembered what happened, you used all your energy trying to get Nicole to understand. You slowly begin closing your eyes again as Key shook you worriedly. He couldn't let you sleep again, something really bad could happen. 

 "Eomma, you want to see her tonight?!" He asks in complete shock. "Wait...you want us to stay over?"

 You stare in shock, then you realized something...you weren't protected in there house, so it was very possible that someone who could tell you weren't a vampire could find you. And then you would be exposed completely! This just wasn't looking so good now...

**********

hehe :)

please comment and subscribe!

and sorry for the really long wait >.<

ill try not to let it happen again!

hope you all likes it :)