Locked Up

Something About You

sorry for the long wait >.<

ive been really busy !

anywho thanks for commenting and subscribing :)

******

 You stare at the ground taking in everything you had just heard. You felt your heart stop and it hurt so much. You feel the tears streaming down you cheeks as the words keep repeating in your head. 'He needs to kill the pureblood human.' You think while looking up at him in shock.

 His eomma was still standing there staring at you. She knew you were human, and she knew that the pureblood human was the only hope for survival. And now, she was very glad that she had told you that Key had to kill that little leech. She didn't know how she got away the first time when they were going to kill her, but it wasn't going to happen again!

 You shake your head and then turn and begin running into the forest. You didn't care if you got hurt. You didn't care if you died anymore. The only thing that was helping you stay in this, wanted to kill you. The only person you ever loved, was trying to kill you. Your soulmate, was trying to kill you! 

 As you run you realize you don't know where you're going, you also realize that everyone told you not to wander into this forest because it was very dangerous at night. There were thirsty vampires that wandered it looking for human leftovers from the castle, and if they smelled you, they'd be coming after you in a flash.

 A few minutes away in a little house off the path, Taemin and Jonghyun were waiting for news from Onew. He went to pick you up two hours ago and still wasn't back. 

 "Hyung, something must have gone wrong!" Taemin says worriedly.

 Jonghyun looks away worriedly. He knew something was wrong, but he just didn't want to think about it, not about you. He noticed that his hands were shaking at the thought of you getting hurt. He knew Key's eomma, and he knew how much she could hurt someone. He'd seen it done to Key before, and he couldn't do anything about it!

 "Should we try contacting Onew hyung?" Taemin asks shaking Jonghyun's shoulders.

 Jonghyun looks at him for a moment and then nods. They start trying to communicate with him through their thoughts when he came bursting through the door with someone in his arms. There was blood all over them, bites all over them. But they knew instantly who it was, it was you.

 Onew runs to the couch and places you on it quickly. You didn't remember what happened, you only remembered the pain from getting bitten. And the pain now. The pain was so much worse than the first time you were bitten. But you didn't care about it anymore, you didn't care about anything

 "OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" You hear Ae-cha yell in shock. 

 No one said anything, they only watched you helpless. They couldn't do anything, only Key could help you. And they knew there was no way you would ever let him touch you again, not after what he did to you.

 "Why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance?" You ask yourself in a whisper. It hurt so much to talk. "Why did you have to play with my feelings? Take advantage of me? And then throw me away like that? Why didn't I just die seventeen years ago? Then I'd never have to go through any of this."

 They all stared at you in shock. They didn't know what you were talking about. They knew it was about Key, but no one had any idea about what. Then something clicked in Jonghyun's brain. He remembered Key's eomma saying something about the pureblood human, but at the moment he couldn't remember what. 

 "Is she talking about when hyung's eomma told him that he had to kill the pureblood human to be released from the family?" Taemin asks in confusion.

 Everyone stares at him for a moment and then their eyes widen. Minho and Sunny then walk through the door looking really pale. Paler than usual. Something happened. You sit up seeing their faces knowing it was something about Key. Even though he was supposed to kill you, you couldn't help but still worry about him.

 "Min, lay down." Onew says warningly.

 You didn't listen to him, instead you did the complete opposite. You stood up and stared at them warningly. "What happened?" They all stare at Minho and Sunny as they look at each other with grave expressions. You walk up to them and stare at both of them in the eye. "What happened?"

 "Nothing." Minho tells you nodding. You didn't buy it, something was happening to Key, and you wanted to know what. You look at Sunny, she was easier to break down than Minho, and you knew you could do it. She looks down with tears coming down her cheeks.

 "His eomma is locking him up." Sunny tells you quietly. "With no blood."

 You stare at them for a moment and then look at the ground. 'So, Key could die.' You think trying not to think about it, but obviously it didn't work. You look up at them and then your eyes widen in terror. You stumble backwards and fall to the ground. You just stare at everyone in horror. He was going to die because of you! You had to go help him, there were no questions asked, you needed to help him. Even though he was supposed to kill you, you still loved him. You knew it was stupid, you knew it was useless, but you needed to. 

 "We need to help him." You say your hands shaking as the air turned cold. They all stare at you in shock and stay silent. You were going to help him with or without their help, you didn't care. You didn't know what was coming over you, all you knew is that you had to get him out of there! 

 You stand and then begin walking out the door. You feel someone catch your arm. It was Sunny. She shook her head at you. "They're looking for you. And you don't have a plan. If they kill you Key would've done all of this for nothing!" She tells you knowing. You take in everything she says and then nod. She was right, you couldn't go in there while they were looking for you. You needed a plan.

 But you knew you couldn't do this alone, you needed help. Your heart was pounding, you couldn't take it anymore! You needed to get to him and help him. You looked at each of them waiting for their response. Were they going to help you or not?

 None of them said anything, you shake your head at them and then go into the kitchen to eat something. You cover your face and let the tears fall as you realized how helpless you were. You didn't even remember the pain you were in, it felt like it all went away. You look at the picture in front of you and see Key and Jonghyun smiling together. You sink to the ground crying, you wanted to do something right then, but there was nothing you could do.

 They were probably out searching for you, and you needed to find Key. Was he locked up with Victoria?

***

 Key opened his eyes feeling the pain running through his body. He felt like he was going to throw up. The pain was excruciating and he didn't understand why. He held his chest where his heart should have been beating. How could an unused muscle be hurting so much? It had never hurt him this much, he felt like his whole body was shutting down.

 "Key?" He heard an angelic voice say quietly. He looked around hoping to see you, but it was no one, no one was there. He sat up looking around, but he was sure it was you! He looked around again and then spotted future Min. What was she doing here? He looks at her and then smiles, he was picturing it being you.  

 "Key, what happened to you?" She asks sitting down next to him. Her eyes were filled with worry. Why was she worried about him? She knew what happened, she'd already been through this before. She leans down and places her hand on his heart. "It's not your fault you know." 

 "How is it not my fault?" He asks turning away from her.

 She smiles at him and then chuckles. "You realize that she still loves you, right? She always has, and always will."

 Key looks at her as if she was insane. How could someone love the person who was supposed to kill them? He didn't get it. The first day when he found out you were the pureblood human, he wanted to kill you. Now, there was no way he ever could! He loved you too much to ever think about hurting you like that. He wanted to be with you forever. He wanted to save you from the world and take you to a place where you could always be happy.

 He nods and then he sees future Min disappear. He sighs as he realized he's alone again. He wanted to see you, he hated being here. He didn't even care about not eating anything, he just wanted to see you. 

 "Kibum?" He hears a familiar voice ask. 

 He looks over in the direction of the voice and gasps in shock. "Victoria...?"

******

done!

sorry it took so long >.<

please comment and subscribe!