Connection

Something About You

sorry for taking so long >.<

ill be able to update a lot because i am on break !

anywho, thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

******

 The two siblings stared at each other with no expression. They didn't know what to say to each other, it had seen each other in over ten years. Victoria sighed in relief, she had thought Key was someone sent here to kill her, she was thankful it was only her brother. "Key, what are you doing here?" She asks worriedly. She knew how he got when he was taken down here, she was always there, she just couldn't say anything to him.

 "Victoria, what are you doing here?" Key asks in disbelief. 'I must be dreaming.' He thinks in confusion. 'Victoria is dead, or at least...that's what I was told.'

 "I've been down here for ten years." She tells him knowing.

 Key's eyes widen. He didn't understand how he had never noticed her before. She'd been down here for ten years and he didn't even know about it! He used to come down here all the time and he never saw her. He didn't understand how he didn't. She was right in the open, nothing was shielding her from him, even when he was down here being tortured, he never saw her.

 "Kibum, it's not your fault! Every time you came down here they put an enchantment up, I'm surprised you can actually see me now. When Min ah came down here she was the only one who could hear me, it was really weird, but I was really happy!" She tells him knowing.

 "Min knows you're down here?" Key asks hurt.

 Victoria looks at him for a moment and then nods. Now new questions were popping into his head. Why didn't you ever tell him? He could've done something! He shakes his head in anger and then stares at Victoria. If you weren't going to help him, then he'd do it himself. 

 "I'm going to get you out of here." He tells her knowing.

 "Min ah didn't tell you for a reason, Kibum." Victoria says warningly.

 "Oh really? And why is that?" Key asks in anger.

 "She knew that you'd try to come down here right away and save me. She couldn't have you getting hurt." She tells him knowing.

 "Right. She doesn't care about what happens to me." He says looking away.

 Something then snapped in Victoria. She got up and slapped her brother right across the face. She didn't know why she did it. Her eyes widened in shock as Key's eyes filled with tears. She then saw someone who looked like Min, except older standing in front of him looking quite angry. 

 "You think I don't care about what happens to you! I mean, you don't think she cares about what happens to you!" 

 Key stares at future Min in shock. Why was she so angry? If you had cared about him, wouldn't you have already tried to come and get him? He had no reason to believe you cared about him, and he was starting not to care about you either. 

***

 "You guys it's been almost two months! Let me go get him now!" You yell at the guys in anger. They said they wouldn't let you go until you had complete control over your powers. Which, you thought you had pretty good control now. You had to go save him, you didn't know what was happening to him. The torture of not having blood must be very painful. 

 "We can't. You're not ready." Minho explains.

 "If you idiots don't let me go now, I'll burn you to pieces!" You yell at them furiously.

 They all exchange looks and nod. They knew you were ready, you had most of your powers under control, but they knew you needed Key to help you with the rest. They knew you couldn't take it anymore, you were having dreams about him, and they knew they were visions of what was happening to him. It effected you too much.

 "Okay, we'll let you go. Just tell us your plan." Jonghyun says knowing.

 "My plan? Go in there, beat the guards, go down get Victoria and Key and then come back." You tell them obviously.

 "Do you want our help?" Onew asks in wonder.

 You shake your head. You knew you had to do this alone. There was silence in the room. They all look at you and nod. After wishing you good luck, you were walking towards the castle. When you got to the outskirts you noticed two people standing guard. You put a disguise on, making you look and seem like a vampire and walk up to them looking scared.

 "Man, it's a chick!" One of them say.

 "She looks hot." The other one says.

 "Mianhe! Can you help me?" You ask the guys hopefully.

 They both nod as you tell them you were lost and didn't know where you were. You were hoping to stay somewhere the night and you'd be gone by the morning. You knew they were talking to Key's eomma, telling her what was happening. And to your delight, she allowed you to stay. 

 You thanked the guys and then walked into the castle. You checked your watch, you only had an hour to get them out. You knew everyone would be asleep now. You walk down the halls killing anyone who got in your way. You then reach the cellar. You seal the door behind you and then walk down.

 You see Victoria sitting with Key, she seemed to be crying. You run over to their cell and then touch the bars. You feel a jolt of pain go through your body as you were flung backwards. That got both of their attention.

 "Min!" Victoria calls thankfully. 

 You sit up in shock as you feel yourself get lifted from behind. You turn and face a guard. He was huge! Your eyed widen as he throws you against the wall. You get up and kick him in the face, but he caught your foot and threw you into their cell, causing you to get electrocuted again. You hear Victoria scream. The pain was excruciating, you breathe deeply trying to not think about it.

 You get up and send fire towards him, you keep attacking him, but he kept dodging them. Once you were out of breath he came up to you and grabbed you by the neck. He pinned you against the wall and started chocking you. You struggle to get loose but nothing worked. 

 You then thought of something, you touch his hands and turn them to ice, then you shattered them. He was screaming in pain. You then touch his chest making his whole body freeze, and then you shattered him. You put an ice door up so that no one could come in to disturb you again.

 "Stand back!" You tell Victoria warningly.

 You then sent a wall of fire to the bars making them melt. You walk through the bars and over to Key and Victoria. "What's wrong with him?" You ask in shock.

 Victoria shakes her head and begins crying. "I don't know, nothing is helping him. He hasn't had blood in two months, but he's lasted six! I don't know what's happening to him!" Victoria exclaims sadly. 

 "Key, listen to me." You tell him quietly.

 "Min? I thought you weren't going to come." Key says staring at you with wide eyes.

 "Why wouldn't I come!" You say in shock.

 He shook his head as tears fell down his cheeks. This made you want to start crying yourself, but you needed to do something for him first. You lift up the sleeve of your sweater and bring his head to your lap. You then put your wrist to his mouth. He stares at you in disbelief and shakes his head.

 "Do it." You tell him warningly.

 "No!" He yells at you and backs away from you. 

 You stand in front of him and then give him a warning look. "Just do it!" You yell at him tears coming down your cheeks. He looks at you in shock. He didn't understand why you were crying. He thought you didn't love him anymore, but he knew he was wrong about that. 

 "No, I'm not going to hurt you." He tells you continuing to back away from you. 

 You then think quickly and bite your tongue and go and kiss him. Key tastes the blood and then tries to push you away but you wouldn't let him. He couldn't help himself after that, he began kissing your neck, teasing you. You knew he had lost control. You knew how good your blood was, that's why everyone wanted it. You brace yourself for the pain, but when he bit you, to your surprise, there was no pain at all.

 You actually found it quite comforting, you didn't know how getting your blood drained was comforting, but for some reason, it was. You hold him closer to you as he continues to drink. You felt yourself growing weak, you feel your body going limp.

 Key noticed this and let go of you in shock. He catches you as he sees you falling and then falls to his knees in shame. He couldn't believe he did that to you! He could've killed you, with a normal human he would've, so what was so different about you? He knew you two were soul mates, but he still didn't get why the first pureblood vampire and the pureblood human fell in love, it made no sense, it went against everything!

 "You two really do have a connection." Key hears someone say from behind him. He saw his eomma staring at you. He didn't like the look on her face. He wanted to melt it off. His anger was raging through his as his eomma gasped in pain and fell to the ground. "Kibum, stop that this instant!" She yells at him. 

 Key dismisses her and then picks you up and motions for Victoria to follow. She nods and then follows close behind him. He was glad to be getting out of there safely for now. But he finally realized, this war was going to be the thing that either makes or breaks his family.   

 Key carried you all the way to the little house in the forest where his friends were waiting for you. When he walked through the doors he was surrounded by all his friends. Jonghyun was staring at you in shock. You looked horrible again, but it seemed like you were somewhat...glowing? 

 "What happened to her?" Onew asks Key angrily.

 Key looks down and puts you down on the couch. They see you open your eyes and stare around. You held out your hand to Key and touched his cheek. You felt like you were at peace for some reason. Were you dead? 'Why do I feel like I'm flying?' You think tiredly. You sit up and stare around the room and look up at the ceiling. There were sparkles coming from it.

 "Minnie ah." You hear your parents say to you.

 You feel tears begin going down your cheeks as you see them standing in front of you. Everyone stared at the two of them in shock. They couldn't believe that your parents looked so..happy. You stand and walk up to them and hug them both, you didn't understand how you could, after all they were dead! 

 "Cho, I think it's time we told them why we're here." Your appa says knowing.

 Your umma looks at you, then at your appa and nods. "Min, we were sent here by the first pureblood human and the first pureblood vampire." Your umma tells you nodding.

 You raise your eyebrow. You didn't understand, was it time for you to go into battle? You still thought it was too soon, but you couldn't really tell, you'd never gone into war before, at least you don't remember going into it. 

 "Wae?" You ask in confusion.

 "It's about you and Kibum." Your appa tells you seriously. Something went through you right then, you were worried. Was it that the two of you couldn't be together anymore?

 You then see your umma say something to Onew, and he takes everyone out of the room, leaving you, Key, and your parents. You didn't know what to think. What would they want from you? It must be about him having to kill you, you knew bad things would come from this!

 "He bit you for the first time hasn't he?" Your umma asks in interest.

 Your eyes widen. How did they know? You nod.

 "Mianhe!" Key says looking down.

 You then hear a light chuckle coming from your parents. You stare at them in shock as they smile at you widely. "No, we aren't mad." Your umma assures him. She pats Key on the shoulder and then he looks up and smiles gratefully.

 "Did you two notice anything different after that?" Your appa asks in wonder.

 You think for a moment and then remember the feeling while he was biting you. You passed out after. But you had this sort of feeling now, a feeling of closeness. You felt closer to him, closer than you ever had before. It was weird, you felt like you knew what he was thinking and feeling. You had never felt like this with anyone else.

 "Well, while he was biting me I felt really good. Like there was no pain, I was just really happy." You tell your parents in confusion.  

 "That's very good, you two have finally made your connection!" Your umma explains.

 "Connection?" You and Key ask together.

 Your parents nod. You didn't get what they meant. What connection? 

 "You see, when the first pureblood human and vampire were together years ago, they created this bond between them. This bond allowed them to feel what the other was feeling, know what they were thinking, be able to find the other no matter what the condition, and the vampire was able to bite her without causing her pain or death.

 "They created this bond before she let him go. Through their entire lives they were able to feel what the other was feeling, hear their thoughts, and know where the other was. Even though they weren't together, they were still practically together. You two are the first two to be able to create that bond with each other again. They wanted us to congratulate you, and tell you to never let anything get in between you two, even through all the hardships, you must stick together and help each other. Your love for each other is real, and you two must know that by now." Your umma explains smiling widely.

 You stare at Key wide eyed. So you two were bound together and no one could ever break that? A smile broke across your face. You were happy to have found him, you were happy you were able to save him. 

 But you knew, very hard times were up the road...

******

sorry for the long wait !

ill update more during the break :)

please comment and subscribe <3