Last Meeting

Something About You

 

 

Sorry for the long wait >.<

thank you for commenting and subscrbing !

there may be another update today or tomorrow depending on how much time i have

ENJOY <3

******

 Three days after you had killed Key, you were sitting in the living room. You had called everyone to a meeting, none of them understood why or knew what to expect. They were silent as they filed in.

 You stared at them but didn’t make a sound. You didn’t want them to hear that your voice was about to crack. That you had been crying all day again. That you had been getting more and more nightmares with Key not being around. You felt like your entire body was beginning to shut down, and you couldn’t explain why.

 Jonghyun made a comment to Onew and he nodded. You saw this, but ignored it thinking about what you were about to tell them, and how they would react. You were hoping it wouldn’t be as bad as you thought it would be, but you already knew it was going to be a disaster.

 “So, Min. What did you want to talk about?” Sunny asked in confusion.

 You looked at them nervously and then looked towards the front door. You wanted him to walk in, you wanted him to come in and make everything better. But you knew he wasn’t going to. You kept your mind blank for a moment and then looked over at your friends again.

 “It’s about...what I have to do.” You told them quietly.

 They stared at you for a moment, not understanding what you were saying. Your eyes landed on Onew. You knew he already read your mind. There was a horrified look on his face. A terrified look in his eyes. Tiffany noticed this and was about to ask him when he came up to you and pinned you to the wall. Everyone’s eyes widened in shock. Jonghyun came up behind him and tried to get his hands off of you, but he was too strong.

 “PABO, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!” He yelled at you in anger. 

  Jonghyun was suddenly thrown to the other side of the room. Sunny’s eyes widened as she saw the angry look on Onew’s face. He looked terrifying. You didn’t pay any attention to him. You let him to whatever he wanted, you knew he wasn’t going to kill you. Not if he wanted Taeyeon back. 

 “Let go of me Onew.” You warned.

 He looked at you for a moment, and then realized how serious you were. He’d never seen you look so...set. He knew there was no way he would be able to change your mind. But he was hoping that somehow he still could. He was sending you messages that you continued to block out as everyone stared at the two of you.

 “What’s going on?” Taemin asked appearing out of no where.

 You looked at him for a moment. ‘How did he get here?’ You thought in confusion. You put up barriers, you knew Ae cha and Taeyeon couldn’t get in, so how did he?

 “Key sent me.” Taemin said noticing the questioning look on your face. 

 “Key.” You whispered.

 Everyone looked away. They knew you were still going through a hard time. But no one would say anything.

 “You’re lying. No one’s heard from Key since I killed him. He’s not like one of you.” You said blankly.

 No one said a word. They knew you were right. Key had disappeared after he died. His body disappeared, everything about him. There was no trace left of him. Taemin looked at you sorrily and then sat down beside Tiffany who was staring at him wide eyed. 

 “None of you have any say in this. So even if you don’t agree, I don’t care because whether you like it or not, I’m still doing this.” You warned them.

 You eyed Taemin as his expression became questioning. He didn’t know what you were planning, but he knew that by the tone of your voice it wouldn’t be something good. You snapped your fingers and then suddenly a large book slammed down on the table startling everyone. 

 Jonghyun read the title. Prophecies. ‘Why does Min have a book on prophecies?’ He thought in confusion. Everyone was wearing the same expression. Everyone was wondering the same thing. Where did you find the book, and what did you find in it. Then suddenly you heard a small gasp. 

 You spin around to find future Min standing behind you in shock. “I thought I hid that well!” She exclaimed. 

 “You were hiding this from me.” You stared at her in disapproval.

 She nodded. You glared at her and then made her disappear. Everyone stared in shock as you turned back towards them.

 “You’re all probably wondering what this has to do with everything that’s going on. Well, this is a book of prophecies.” You stated. “It says what everyone’s future plans are. Mine...have been continuously changing as the days go on. I’ve been checking this book everyday since Key turned, and it’s been changing everyday. Then three days ago it stopped changing.”

 “What does it say?” Tiffany asked worriedly.

 “It says that I have to die.” 

 “MWUH!?” Everyone said together. 

 You looked away from them. You were thinking about the paragraph that was written about you. The words played over and over again in your head.

 Only the one capable of destroying pure evil will be able to set things in order. Once you have lost everything you become strongest. Once you have become the strongest you will be able to defeat the evil. But the evil will take you with it. And with good and evil gone, everything will be balanced once again. You will be forgotten.

 It took you moments to understand what was meant by the passage. You were strongest now because you had lost the person you love. This was when you had to kill his eomma. And then, once she was dead, you would have to kill yourself in order to restore everything, and it would be like you never existed. 

 You repeated this to your friends. Their looks were all shocked. Your heart was pounding in anticipation. They would never accept it, and you knew that. But they couldn’t do or say anything that would change your mind. This was the only way for everyone to come back. Maybe even Key’s eomma would come back as the way she was before she became a vampire. 

 Jonghyun slammed his fist on the table. “HOW COULD YOU THINK ABOUT DOING THAT?” He yelled at you in anger. You guessed all of them had finally realized what you had said. You feel tears beginning to run down your cheeks. You didn’t want to be hurt anymore. You just wanted everything to go back to normal with them, and if that meant you were supposed to be dead, then so be it.

 “After everything we’ve done for you! You’re just going to go and die!?” Sunny was just as angry as Jonghyun.

 “You’re the reason we’re all alive now! What’s going to happen when you’re gone? Everything will fall apart!” Onew yelled at you grabbing your arms.

 “We died for you.” Taemin said quietly.

 You didn’t say anything. You knew anything you said would only hurt them more. But you had to get them to understand. You needed to do this to save everyone. You held Onew’s hands and smiled at him weakly. You smiled at them all. You didn’t want them to be upset anymore. You just wanted them to be happy.

 “I know you’ve all done so much for me. And now I have to give back. If I die, everything will go back to normal. Ae cha, Taeyeon, and Taemin will come back. Key will come back good. You guys won’t even remember me. It will be like how you were before you all met me.” You explained smiling. “You all have nothing to worry about.”

 Tiffany suddenly burst out crying. You were about to walk over to her, but closed your eyes and saw Key’s face. You smiled for a moment and then looked at all of them. “You guys will be happy again.” You cried. “That’s all I want for you guys. And if that means I have to die, I’m willing to do that.” 

 Minho walked up to you and hugged you tightly. “We can’t change your mind. We already tried.” He said glancing at Sunny. She nodded. 

 “You’re too hard headed.” Sunny smiled.

 “Yeah stubborn!” Onew agreed.

 You shake your head looking at all of them one by one. You knew they had your back, and you loved them for that. Because even in this last fight, you needed all the help you could get. 

 “I still need all your help if you’re willing.” You said to them quietly.

 They all nodded.

 “Thank you all for being so good to me.” You whispered.

 “What’s the plan?” Jonghyun asked putting his arm around your shoulder. 

 Everyone rolled their eyes. If Key had seen him do that he would’ve went flying out the window. He glanced at everyone and just smiled innocently as he went flying across the room. 

 “SCREW YOU JONGHYUN! YOU STUPID DINOSAUR!” Ae cha yelled at him angrily.

 “I WAS ONLY COMFORTING HER!” He yelled back.

 “WELL YOU DID LOOK COMFORTABLE! IF KEY WAS HERE HE’D KILL YOU!” She yelled while throwing her shoe at him. He rubbed his head where it hit.

 “.” He whispered.

 “Bastard.” She said.

 “Looks like everything is back to normal...” Taemin rolled his eyes.

 Then all eyes landed on you. You snap out of your daze realizing they wanted to know the plan. You then snapped your fingers again and a map appeared in front of you. Everyone then saw the markers on them and realized it was a map of the castle.

 “You learn fast.” Taeyeon complimented.

 You thanked her and then everyone noticed the markers moving around. “Those are the guards.” You pointed to the red dots. “And this is Key’s eomma.” You pointed the the black dot. “This here.” You point to the white and blue dots. “Is us.”

 “Why are we all bunched together?” Taemin asked in confusion.

 “That would be because we’re all bunched together.” Jonghyun said shaking his head.

 “Riiiiight.” Taemin said embarrassed.

 “Wait...what’s the gray dot?” Tiffany asked.

 “I don’t know. But it just kind of wanders around.” You told them shrugging.

 They look at the map intently as they watch you wave your hand over it. Names appeared on top of the dots. All except the gray one. Then suddenly they all started moving the certain places on the map.

 “Each of you will be stationed in a circle around the castle. There’s eight of you, so you’ll all make a circle. I will be centered in the middle with Key’s eomma.” 

 “Does it matter where we are?” Sunny asked.

 “Yes, Jonghyun and Ae cha will be at the top and bottom of the circle. Tiffany will go to the right of Jonghyun, and Taemin will go to the right of Ae cha. And then Minho will be to the right of Tiffany and Taeyeon will be beside him. And Sunny will be to the right of Taemin and beside her will be Onew. That will be your formation. Jonghyun is north, Ae cha is south.”

 “Ummm...why do you need a circle?” Ae cha asked raising her eyebrows.

 “It’s apart of the incantation I have to do.” 

 They all nodded.

 “Each of you will also have an element with you. Ae cha and Jonghyun will have fire. Taemin and Tiffany will have air. Minho and Sunny water. And Onew and Taeyeon earth.  With those the incantation should work and you guys have to do it at exactly midnight.”

 “There’s something you’re not telling us...isn’t there.” Onew stated.

 You looked away.

 “We’re the ones who are going to kill you.” Tiffany finally understood.

 “The elements...”

 “The circle...”

 “The incantation...”

 “Yes.” You said quietly.

 “We didn’t agree to this.” Jonghyun glared.

 You didn’t say anything. They could back out, but then you’d have to do the incantation yourself. And you may mess it up because you won’t have enough time. They needed to help you.

 “We’ll do it.” Ae cha stated.

 Jonghyun gave her a surprised look. She wasn’t looking at him, she was looking directly at you. You two had become best friends. You could read each other like a book. You smiled at her, and she smiled back. 

 “When are we doing this?” Onew sighed.

 “Tonight.”

******