Truth

Something About You

yay second chapter!

i'll update as much as i possibly can!

******************

 You look up in shock and see the tall guy standing at the doorway. That was when the other two noticed you were crying. They both exchange looks and then stare at the tall guy. "Mind not telling Onew hyung about this?" Orangey pleads.

 "Why are you two always like this? Why can't you two be nice for once? This is Onew hyung's cousin, and we're supposed to be nice to her." The tall guy says obviously.

 "Minho hyung, I just walked in here!" Orangey explains. Minho, you guess, looks at Key and raises his eyebrow. Key rolls his eyes in annoyance and then looks at you. 

 "Mianhe." He says annoyed and then leaves the room.

 "Taemin, why don't you help Min with dinner?" Minho asks tonelessly.

 Taemin gives him a look that Minho returns. 'What are you two doing? Is Min okay?' They hear Onew send the thought into their heads. 

 'I'm just helping her with dinner.' Taemin thinks helplessly.

 You look at Minho and Taemin and then put your hands up in front of you. "ANIYO! YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME!" You say nervously. Honestly, you didn't want Taemin helping you. He was being mean to you, and he scared the out of you. And he was probably the same age as you too! 'Taemin...what did you do?' Onew sends another thought to Taemin. Taemin sighs and then tells him what happens.

 Onew was furious. He went down the stairs slowly making sure no one saw him. He saw you sitting on the floor. He knew you had been crying, but you were good at hiding your emotions. He started second guessing on whether it was a good idea to let you stay here or not. He noticed Key walking in the door. 

 The second Key noticed Onew he started walking back out the door. Onew follows him and then corners him. Jonghyun notices the angry mood and walks over to see what was going on. "What's wrong?" He asks in confusion.

 "Key, why are you being mean to Min?" Onew asks in anger.

 Jonghyun sighs. He was like this every time. Key was very protective over the SHINee family. He didn't want any of them to get hurt, and letting someone none of them knew stay with them was risking that. He was sort of testing her, but he noticed the second she walked in. The smell of strawberries and cherries. The sweet smell that they were taught to control. 

 "Can't you just try to get along with her? I mean, she's not going to do anything to hurt us." Onew says obviously.

 "Hyung, why didn't you tell us she was a pureblood human?" Jonghyun asks seriously.

 Onew knew this would come, but he didn't know it would be so soon. He sighs and then tells them that he would tell them later. That was when they heard something blow up. 

 You were staring at the oven in shock. Usually when you did that, a fire would start! Nothing would blow up! Taemin was staring at the oven in shock as was Minho. The other three come running into the kitchen in shock. "What the hell happened?" Key asks in shock.

 "Ask Min!" Taemin states still trying to take everything that just happened in. You look at them all in embarrassment. At least the oven was okay! You look at them all innocently and then tell them that the oven just wouldn't start. That you didn't do anything. Your parents told you to tell no one about your special abilities, and you did so. No one but your parents knew about it, and that's how it was going to stay. Taemin was about to say something, but you gave him a look that made him shut up.

 "Maybe we should order something..." Jonghyun suggests in thought. You nod and then walk out of the kitchen and touch the wall. You could hear a cracking sound and you removed your hand. 'What the hell was that? I've never blown up anything before!' You breathe deeply trying to calm yourself down. 

 You get out your cell phone while running upstairs to your room to call your mother. When she answered you just started to tell her everything that happened, including what happened with Key and Taemin. Your mother just listened to everything and gasped when she heard about you blowing up something. Her eyes widened as your father walked into the room in concern.

 "Cho, what is it?" He asks in confusion.

 "Jay, Min's powers are growing faster than we thought they would." Your mother tells your father. He looks at your mother in concern and then takes the phone from her.

 "Min, listen to me. You have to try your hardest not to use your abilities. You can't control them, something bad may happen." He tells you warningly.

 "Okay appa, I won't use them." You promise him and then hang up the phone. Minho had been hanging around the door listening to the conversation. 'She has powers?!' He thinks in shock. 'And it seems like no one knows about them...' He leaves the hallway and begins going down the stairs after hearing Onew calling a meeting. 

 The five of them meet in the living room. Once Onew knew for sure that you were in your room he began talking. He decided to tell them everything he knew about you. 

 "Min-ah was the pureblood human that was said to have been killed seventeen years ago." Onew tells them sighing.

 "I'm sorry...mwuh?" Jonghyun says in shock.

 "Min-ah is the last pureblood human on this earth. She's actually now probably the only human because the high ranked pureblood's think it's okay to kill them." He says looking at Taemin and Key.

 "YAH, you're a pureblood too!" Key says obviously.

 "I wouldn't think about killing my cousin though." Onew tells him obviously.

 "I wouldn't kill her." Key tells him giving him a look.

 They all sit there for a moment taking in the information. "Why would she come here then? This is where vampire central is.." Minho comments in confusion.

 Onew looked down. He knew the answer to this. It was because your parents were going to be killed very soon. Apparently the council found out that you were still alive. And they asked him to keep you here and protect you. He couldn't stand the thought of his aunt and uncle being killed, but there was nothing he could do about it. And he had to keep it a secret from you. "They're going to kill her parents, and then they're coming for her. Her parents thought that if she came here they wouldn't suspect anything."

 Key looks at him. His parents were apart of the council, along with Taemin's and Jonghyun's. He looks up at the ceiling and smells something interesting. "Is that blood?" He asks in confusion.

 Onew looks up and notices it as well. They all intake the scent and their lips. "Min-ah must've hurt herself again." Onew says trying to control his temptation. Key breathes it in once more and then heads upstairs. 

 "You all stay down here while I take care of this." He tells them obviously.

 "YAH!" Onew calls him. Key looks back as he sees Onew give him a warning look. 'Hyung, you should know by now. I'm the one who can control the temptation the best.' Key thinks smirking.

 Key walks up the stairs and to your room to find you on the ground holding your arm. He also noticed that the lamp beside your bed had been blown up. His eyes widened. 'Did someone come and attack her?' You see him and back away from him quickly. Even though you knew he probably had good intentions you didn't want him to touch you. You didn't want to hurt him too, or even worse, get those flashes again. 

 You held your head in pain. You didn't understand what just happened. You did what your parents told you, you didn't use your abilities, but it was like they were uncontrollable. You felt tears go down your cheeks as you continued to hold your head ignoring the glass that was planted in your arm. Key began to approach you again but you backed into your corner more. And then when you couldn't go anymore, you become hopeless.

 "Please, don't come any closer!" You tell him through sobs.

 Of course he ignored you and came and touched your arm. You gasp in shock as his hands were ice cold. The cold actually made it sort of feel better. He slowly pulled the glass out of your arm as you held back a scream. He was shocked that throughout the whole time you didn't pass out. He wrapped up your arm knowing that there was no way he could heal you right now because you'd know. And Onew told them not to tell you anything.

 But the question he was wondering the most, was what happened to you? "Kamsamnida." You say to him quietly. He looks up at you in worry and then picks you up and puts you in your bed. He felt sorry for you, now that he knew that you were going to lose your parents and that people...and not very nice people were searching for you.

 He felt bad for being mean to you before, but he knew that there was no way he could apologize. He would just...not be as mean to you anymore. Once he was done with you he started cleaning up the blood from the floor. The smell of your blood was so strong when you bled. After he finished cleaning up he went back downstairs and saw everyone walking around cautiously.

 "Did something happen?" Key asks in alarm.

 "No, but with that strong scent...someone could have smelt it." Minho tells him knowing.

 "Taeyeon says she smelt it." Onew tells them worriedly.

 "But they're just a few houses away." Jonghyun says knowing.

 "Ae-cha said she was coming over to check on Min. It seems she really likes her." Taemin states getting off the phone with Tiffany. "Apparently all four of them are coming to make sure we didn't 'harm' her."

 The five of them started laughing until Jonghyun felt a murderous presence. He turned around and saw Ae-cha standing there glaring at each of them. The four of them looked absolutely furious. 

 "What the hell did you babos do to her!?" Sunny yells at them in anger.

 "NOTHING!' Key defends.

 Ae-cha walks up to him and flicks him in the head. "I know you've been being mean to her! YOU'RE MEAN TO EVERYONE!" Key looks down in shock and then they hear footsteps coming down the stairs. 

 "Oh, it's you four!" You say excitedly. "I didn't know you knew these guys."

 Ae-cha stares at you in shock. She didn't expect you to be up. They all exchanged looks as they realize that you thought they were all just friends, which was what they wanted you to think. You stand in the doorway for a moment and then see someone walking up to the door. 'Who is that?' You think in confusion. Onew glances over at the door and then at Key. 

 "Nicole." Jonghyun says rolling his eyes. 

 Key gives him a look and then goes and answers the door. "And Hara." Ae-cha says in annoyance. You shrug and then go into the kitchen. Sunny and Taeyeon follow you in interest. You go looking through the fridge for something to eat again and see that they had ordered food. You smile to yourself and then grab some food and warm it up.

 "Who's she?" Nicole asks in annoyance. You turn and look at her in shock. 'Why does she seem to hate me?' You look down in worry and then you leave the room quickly. You didn't like the feeling of being confined. You felt like you were being detested. You wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

 You run up the stairs with your food and sit on your bed. "MEH IT'S COLD!" You yell in frustration. You look around cautiously and see no one is around. You then put your hand until the bowl and start heating it up. When you were done you look up and see Taemin standing there in complete shock.

 "Did you just...?" He was asking until you pull him into the room and shut the door behind him.

 'Wow, that was stupid! I should have shut the door! But I thought I did shut the door...' You think wanting to hit yourself for being so stupid. "Listen, just forget what you saw okay!" You tell him in worry.

 "You just heated that up with your hands!" He yells in shock.

 You cringe from the loudness of his voice and then you see the door start opening. Taemin puts his hand up and stops the door from opening. You hear knocking on the door. It was from Onew, he didn't realize you had a lock on your door. When he saw Key he asked him about this. 

 He shakes his head. 'Why would I put a lock on her door?' He thinks in confusion.

 "Maybe to give her privacy?" Onew says obviously.

 "I hate it when you do that. You give us no privacy!" Key says in anger. "And when Taeyeon noona is here, it's even worse!" 

 Onew given him a warning look and then Key walks to his bedroom. He sighs in frustration as he sees Nicole in there. 'Fan girls are a goddamn killer.' He thinks in annoyance. 

 Taemin stares at you waiting for an answer. He wanted to know what you did, and he wasn't going to let you leave until you told him. You felt sick to your stomach. "Oh yeah, and don't think anything about this." He tells you warningly. You look at him in confusion and then nod. "Okay, tell me now."

 "I can't!" You tell him honestly.

 He gives you a look and waits. You sigh in defeat and then walk up to him. You hold your hand out and a flower seed appears. "What?" He asks in confusion. 

 "With just enough water and sunlight...heat." You say using your powers and showing him. "A flower will grow." You both watched as the seed grew into a rose in your hand. He stares in awe. 

 "You have powers?" He asks smiling.

 "Neh, but you can't tell anyone! Do you understand?" You tell him pleading.

 "Why?" He asks in confusion.

 "Because, if you do. People, and really bad people, are going to come after me."

*****************

WOOO, chapter two is done :)

i will update chapter three today toooooooo!