Pain

Something About You

 

sorry for the long wait !

im going to try and finish this story soon :(

i dont like ending my stories hahaha

anywho thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

******

 You look at Key in shock as your parents disappear from in front of you. They came and left so quickly, it was a shock to you. You could feel everything hurting. You didn't realize how much damage you took from the fight you just had, not to mention you had been electrocuted who knows how high the voltage was, you just knew it hurt.

 "Minnie ah, are you alright?" Onew asks you in worry.

 He saw the expression on your face, it was a hurt one. He always hated seeing you hurt. Whenever you were, everyone around you would begin hurting. Especially Key, he was the most effected. You hated how you couldn't control what he felt and what he didn't. He was always hurt by you, and you hated it!

 "Neh, I'm just thinking..." You say looking out the window.

 You then see someone appear in front of you. It was Sunny. You look up at her in shock as she smirks at you. She looks upstairs and then coughs. You didn't get it. Victoria gives Sunny a look. Sunny just looked around innocently as Key also gave her a look. Onew then heard what she was thinking.

 "YAH IF HE DARES I'LL KILL HIM!" He yells staring Key straight in the eye.

 Key smiles innocently and then slowly goes and hides behind Jonghyun. "Yobo, don't let him kill me!"

 "Pabo." You say looking at him pouting.

 "Jagiya!" Key says running over to you.

 "YAH STOP!" Onew yells in annoyance.

 "Oppa..." You complain.

 Onew shakes his head at you and then sighs. He knew that there was really nothing he could do about it. Whatever happens between the two of you, happens. He looks at Tayeon and pouts. She chuckles at him and then takes his hands and leads him upstairs to their room.

 "Oppa, you can't keep them away from each other forever." She explains knowing. "I mean, how do you think she'd react if she found out about us doing it? It's not a bad thing..."

 He didn't even like it coming from his girlfriend! This was his cousin they were talking about! His innocent human cousin! Key would like break you! You were so small and fair and breakable! He didn't like the thought of you and Key doing anything, not even kissing, nevermind sleeping together! But then again, it wasn't in his control like everyone kept saying, but if he could somehow stop it, he most definitely would.

 "I, Jinki, will never let it happen!" He says knowing.

 Taeyeon shakes her head and then sighs at him. She thought he was so cute when he was trying to protect you. But everyone knew, there was no way he could protect you from something like this, it was bound to happen sooner or later, and now soon they get to find out when! 'She better tell me when it happens!' Taeyeon thinks to herself knowing.

***

 Downstairs, you and Key were sitting on the couch, a space in between you two. You didn't know why it felt so awkward suddenly...maybe it was because of what everyone was implying before? No, you would never do that! Not now anyways... You wanted it to mean something if it ever happened, and you knew right now was not the right time, and you were sticking to your decision, no matter what anyone said.

 "Yah, Key." You say thoughfully.

 "Neh?" Key asks in confusion.

 "We're going to have to leave this place soon. I mean, get far away from your...castle." You tell him knowing.

 He nods to you in agreement. He knew it wasn't safe for any of them near here. Especially Victoria. If anything, his eomma was probably out looking for her right now, probably all of them. He then realized something. The power he used on his eomma, he had never used that power before.

 It was one he had inherited from his parents, but he never used it before. He didn't know what came over him back there. He knew he didn't like his eomma, but she wasn't always like this. Power hungry, always trying to be the best. Controlling, he could go on forever. She used to be a nice woman. But after she changed...everything changed. His appa wasn't even happy anymore, he could tell.

 He looks at you and smiles warmly as he brings you close to him. He was glad he didn't hurt you when he bit you. But it was still never going to happen again. There was no way in hell that he was going to bite you again. He could've killed you! He didn't understand why you weren't afraid of him, you were never afraid of him. You always trusted him, and he didn't understand why. He could do so much to you, and you didn't even realize.

 "Oppa, we can't go back to the house either." You say knowing.

 It wasn't safe there anymore. You had to go somewhere where they wouldn't think of looking for you. 'Hmmm...maybe we should go rent a cottage in the middle of no where?' You think placing your hand on your chin.

 Key notices this and begins chuckling at the look you were making. He thought it was hilarious! You look at him in confusion and then realize what he thought was so funny. You didn't realize it was that funny.

 "I've got a place we can go. No one will find us." Key tells you knowing.

 He had a house, a house that no one knew about, not even his parents. The only people who knew about it were him, Jonghyun, and now, you. And Onew probably knew too considering he could read peoples thoughts.

 You look at him thankfully and then you feel his arms wrap around your waist. You smile at him widely and you feel him slowly come towards you, and then stop. You stare at him in shock as you saw him on the other side of the room. Did you do something? You stare at him in confusion and stand.

 "Min, stay away for a second." He warns you.

 You look at him and then shake your head. You knew why he was doing this. It was because he didn't want to lose control of himself. He wouldn't, you trusted him. He could've killed you before, and he didn't. He stopped just in time, and after learning about the connection, you knew he'd be able to tell if you were uncomfortable or dying!

 "Oppa, you won't do anything, I trust you." You tell him knowing.

 He shakes his head and holds his hand out telling you to stay back. You ignored him and approached him anyways. You stand in front of him for a moment and then wrap your arms around his neck. "I trust you." You tell him smiling as you feel his arms snake around your waist and begin kissing you.

 Your whole body filled with pleasure. You loved the way he kissed you, the way he held you, the way he'd talk to you. You loved everything about him. You wouldn't change him for the world. You open your mouth allowing him to enter your mouth. You both travel to the couch, not breaking the kiss and Key sits down as you sit on top of him deepening the kiss. Butterflies were flying all throughout your stomach. You didn't understand why he made you feel this way, it was so different from all the other people you had been with. None of those guys made you feel the way Key did.

 'I guess this is how I know we're soulmates. He can do things to and for me that no one else has ever willingly done for me. And I would do anything for him. I would die for him!' You think knowing.

 ***

 The next morning you found yourself on the couch sleeping on top of Key. You slowly get up quietly, but find that his grip on you was too tight. You sigh and sit on him.

 "Oppa, you have to let go of me, I'm hungry!" You tell him knowing.

 He opens one of his eyes and smirks. He shakes his head and then brings you closer to him. You sigh in annoyance and then quickly get out of his grip when he least expected it. He sat up in shock and stared at you standing in the kitchen.

 "I keep forgetting that you have to eat." Key says in thought.

 You chuckle at him and then begin making yourself breakfast. You knew that time was growing short, soon there was a war that was coming. And the worse part was...you may have to kill Key's eomma. You knew she wasn't a bad person, everyone has said that she was a good person before she turned into a vampire and got her powers. Now she's just a prideful !

 You didn't want to kill her, you wanted to be able to change her. But she was a grown woman, and she knew what was best for her. But she was tainted by her thoughts of massive amounts of power. You shake the thought out of your head, you might as well not think about it until the time actually came.

 You look over your shoulder to find Key observing you. He watched your every move as you cooked. Key had always loved cooking, he just didn't really have anyone to cook for anymore. But now that he had you, he could cook for you whenever he wanted!

 You look at him weirdly as you see Victoria slowly come down the stairs watching the two of you. She smiles at you and then chuckles. "You two are always together!" She says smiling widely.

 You stare at Key for a moment and then smile at him. She was right, you two were always together, and that's the way you wanted it, together. 

 Key notices his sister's glance at the food. You notice as well and give her some breakfast. You smile at her and then begin making something for yourself. You feel arms go around your waist as Key begins kissing your neck.

 "YAH KEY! NOT IN FRONT OF ME!" Victoria yells at him in annoyance.

 He smirks at her and then continues. You feel your body start going limp as he began your neck. You wanted to hit him away, but your body wouldn't let you. You feel your legs begin to give out as Key caught you in shock.

 "Are you okay?" He asks you worriedly.

 You look up at him in confusion and then nod. You didn't know what just happened, you felt the energy completely leave your body just then. It scared you, was it because you weren't fully healed after what happened? You didn't tell Key that you were in pain, you tried not to think about it or feel it so he wouldn't notice, and for all you knew, he didn't.

 "It hurts doesn't it?" 

 You shake your head and sit up slowly feeling pain go through your body. It felt like it was getting worse rather than better. You try to stand and feel yourself fall forwards. You felt arms catch you before you were able to fall.

 "Why didn't you tell me?"

 "Because, its been getting worse as the day has been going on. I don't get it!" You tell him in confusion. You didn't understand what was going on, your eyes started watering. 

 "Min ah, you have to tell me about these things. I can heal you, remember." He tells you knowing.

 You shake your head. You didn't want him to heal you again. You knew it drained his energy and you couldn't have that! You didn't want to be the reason he was in pain, you didn't want him to be weak. You wanted him to be strong, for the both of you when you couldn't be. "I don't want you to heal me." You tell him burying your face in his chest.

 He stays silent for a moment, remembering everything that's happened. He sighs. "Okay, I won't then." He tells you knowing. You continue to cry into his chest feeling shots of pain go up your chest, you ignored them. You didn't want to be weak, this was no time to be weak.

 "Listen, you rest. I'll make you something to eat." He tells you smiling.

 You stare at him for a second and nod. You went over to the couch and laid down in pain. You hold your stomach and chest in pain. You wanted it to stop, but you couldn't think of a way to stop it, you didn't even know what was causing it. Soon you felt yourself go into a sleep, the pain was too much for you.

 "Key, what's wrong with Min?" Onew asks in worry.

 Key looks at him in worry and then over to you. "I think it was that place I was locked in." He tells Onew in worry.

 "What do you mean?" 

 "That place in enchanted. My eomma knew someone would be coming for me, she probably knew it would be Min, so she enchanted it. And Min had to use her powers to get down there, so she's weak now from that which only makes it worse." 

 "Can you feel it?" Onew asks in thought,

 Key nodded, he could feel it all. He just had more of a pain tolerance because he was a vampire, so it didn't hurt him as much. And considering he didn't really have a beating heart, his heart wasn't really hurting.  

 "Key, we have to leave this place. We have to leave now!" Onew says suddenly becoming alert.

 "What, what is it?" Key asks in worry.

 You sit up in shock. You stare at the wall blankly at what you had just seen. "They're coming." You say frightened.

 Key stares at you and then he hears running footsteps. It was Taeyeon. "We have to get out of here now!" She says grabbing Onew and calling the others. Everyone came running downstairs from the urgency in her voice. 

 "What's happening?" Taemin asks alarmed.

 You stand up and slowly walked out of the house. Everyone followed you. You pointed towards the hill and they all saw it. A blast of power coming towards you. You all stare at it for a moment longer before they realized what it was. They were trying to send death waves towards you. 

 They all turned and started running with their speed to get away. Key quickly picked you up and joined them. You look behind him and gasp in shock. It was right behind all of you. You slip out of Key's arms and land on your feet. Once Key notices you were gone he immediately stopped and stared at you as did everyone else.

 "MIN STOP!" Ae cha yells at you in shock. 

 You ignore her and slowly put your hands up in a defense position. You then close your eyes and imagine the pain not there anymore.  Slowly you began putting up a shield. Key comes up beside you and stares at your eyes, he had never seen them go black before. Usually they were their golden brown.

 The second the death waves touched the shield they bounced back. Everyone sighed in relief, including you. You had your guard down for a second, and at that moment they all came charging towards you again. You gasp in shock as one of them nearly hit you, but Taemin sent it away. 

 "What if I sent death waves back at them?" You think to yourself in thought.

 "You can't send death waves!" Sunny tells you in shock. You stare at her for a moment and then realized she was right. You couldn't, but Key could.

 You look at Key for a moment as he realized what you were asking. He begins to shake his head. "No." He tells you warningly. You give him a strange look. Why wouldn't he do it? "Min, I can't." He tells you shaking his head and walking away from you. 

 "But Key...?" You were saying until one of them hit you. 

 Everyone's eyes widen as they stare at you in shock. You fall to the ground in pain as Key runs over to you. He put a shield up himself so the flames couldn't hit you again. He checks your pulse and finds you were still alive. He then stands and begins sending death flames at the death waves. 

 In seconds they were all gone. He kneels down beside you and slowly picks you up.

 "The death waves must be what's causing her pain." He tells the others.

 "Then we have to get out of here now." Minho says as he picks up Victoria and they begin running again.

 When you were out of the castles ground, Key felt all the tension in your body leave. He sighs in relief and looks at you with tears coming down his cheeks. 

 You open your eyes and stare at him in shock. "Key, why are you crying?" You ask in shock.

 He shakes his head and then kisses you softly on the lips. "I thought you were going to die." He tells you as you wipe his tears.

 "No, I'll never leave you, not again."

******

DONE !

sorry for the long wait -_-

please comment and subscribe !