Deadly Events

Something About You

next chapter is out!

YAY, i hope you all like it :)

******************

 'Mwuh, she already knows?' Taemin thinks in confusion. He looks at you as you wait for a response.  

 You open your mouth to say something when he says something to you. "You know?" He asks in confusion. You stare at him. 'Know what?' You think is confusion. Just to see where it would go, you were probably thinking the same thing anyways, you know FBI will take you into custody and use you as an experiment. Or the army...  

 "And Onew hyung told us not to tell you anything.." Taemin says in annoyance. 

 'Tell me what?' You think in interest. You give him an obvious look. "He obviously doesn't want you guys going around saying something to me." You tell him shrugging.

 "I think this is more serious than that?"

 "Why would you say that?"

 "People are trying to kill you!"  Your eyes widen in shock. You didn't understand what he meant. You stare at him in confusion now. He then realized that you were just playing him the entire time.

 "What were you talking about?" He asks in defeat.

 "I was talking about being used as an experiment because I have these powers. What were you talking about?" You say wide eyed.  He knew he was screwed. He had to tell you now. He knew that if Onew found out he told you he would get pissed. He decided the only thing he could think of. The five of them were going to have to explain it to you. He shook his head at you and then exited the door to find the four of them standing there giving Taemin a look.

 "YOU LOCKED US OUT!" Onew yells at him in annoyance.

 "YOU WERE ALL LISTENING!?" Taemin asks in shock.

 "Obviously..." Key tells him shrugging.

 You look out the door and see them all standing there. They tried to give you innocent looks, but it didn't work. You knew they weren't telling you something, and you wanted to know what.

 'Way to go Taemin." Onew thought to Taemin.

 'MWUH? I THOUGHT SHE KNEW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!' Taemin thought back in anger.

 Onew shakes his head at him and then turns towards you. "I guess we have no choice now..we have to tell you." Onew tells you sighing. He quickly thought of something that would make sense so he didn't have to tell you what was really going on. "If people found out about your powers they'd think you're an evil witch and try to kill you."

 You stare at him in confusion. You didn't think it was funny at all, they were making it into a joke. Onew then realized, you had powers. They all see the look on your face as you push Taemin out of your room and slam the door in their faces. They stare at the door in shock. Onew had never seen you that upset before. But he knew he couldn't tell you about the vampire thing... 

 Jonghyun and Minho give Taemin a look. Taemin felt so stupid, he couldn't believe that he just pretty much told you that you were going to die. He shook his head and then started for his room. Key grabbed his arm and gave him a look.

 Onew knocked on your door hoping you would open it. You stare at your door covering your face. You didn't want them to see you crying. You didn't want them to know how hurt you were. It wasn't fair!

 Taemin sighs sorrily as Onew leaves the door and heads downstairs. He motions for them to all follow him, which they did. Once they were all downstairs again, they made sure that you weren't eavesdropping on their conversation. Once they were sure Onew opens his mouth and then closes it.

 "I think we should tell her." Taemin says knowing.

 "Who asked you?!" Key asks in anger.

 "I'm just saying...because you know. She sort of has powers that she can't even control. And if we don't tell her what's going on..." Taemin says trailing off.

 "Not to mention she's going to school soon." Minho defends Taemin. 

 Jonghyun stares at him in confusion. Why were they siding with Taemin now? He was the youngest, and he almost blew their cover. Key was getting angry. He didn't like you, but he didn't want you to get hurt because of them. He rolled his eyes in annoyance and then told them to start making a plan to break it to you easily.

 All the while this was happening, you snuck out of your room and through the front door without being noticed. You never ate your food, and now you were hungry. But you didn't want to ask any of them if they could get you something. 'Wouldn't want them to waste any of their time on me!' You think in anger. You were running in the cold wet snow. It being early December it was freezing outside...and you forgot a jacket.

 "Crap, it's cold!" You say aloud shivering.  

 While you were walking you noticed someone following you. You stop for a moment to see if you could get a better look at them, but you couldn't really see them. You sigh as you continue walking. It was dark outside, and you were starting to think that you shouldn't have gone out alone. 'I already broke one of my promises!' You think sadly.

 Meanwhile, back at the house Onew asked Jonghyun to go and check if you were ready to come out and talk. They were planning on telling you about the whole vampire thing. Onew finally agreed and talked to your parents about it. They said that if he thought it was best than he should do it. 

 As Jonghyun walked up to your room he knocked on the door. When he heard no answer, he thought maybe you were ignoring him. That was when Key came and opened the door looking shocked. They both stood there to find the room completely empty. They exchange looks and then run downstairs. 

 "Hyung she's gone!" Jonghyun exclaims.

 Onew gives him a look telling him to stop playing with him. When he noticed the blank look on Key's face he knew they weren't lying. His eyes widen in shock as he remembers that you don't know what's going on. He quickly runs out of the house and tried to pick up your scent. But it was already gone. "!" Onew yells in frustration.

 "Can you not get her scent?" Jonghyun asks in worry.

 Onew shakes his head as he looks at Minho. "Can you try to make her come back here?" Taemin asks hopefully.

 Minho nods and then tries to use his mind control to persuade you to come back to the house. He was shocked when you were able to block him out of your mind. His eyes widen in shock. No one's ever been able to refuse his mind control before. 'I guess this is the power of a pureblood human.' He thinks.

 "Did it work?" Key asks demanding.

 Minho shook his head. He gave Onew a hopeless look and then told them that they should start looking. They all split up and went searching. Onew started communicating to them through thoughts asking if they found you.

 'Nothing.' Taemin thought angrily.

 'She's not here either!' Jonghyun thought helplessly.

 'Can't find her.' Minho thought sadly.

 'I think I know where she is!' Key thought in confusion. 

 'What do you mean?' Onew thought to them all continuing to run through the streets.

 'It's weird, I just have a feeling...' Key thinks knowing.

 He was running towards the town. He didn't know how to explain it but he knew you were in an alley by the bar. He also knew that if he didn't get there in time you would die. He ran as hard as he could to reach you. When he got to you he saw you on the ground in shock. He runs to you and inspects you thoroughly. He noticed the cut he never healed, it was bleeding again.

 "What happened?" He asks you in shock.

 You stare at him in shock and rip your arm from him and back away. You were too shocked to process anything. All you knew was that someone just tried to kill you. You felt the tears coming as you remembered everything about the event. He took you here, by force. You were too weak to get away from him. 

 He took advantage of you and brought you here. You thought he was going to you, but something even worse happened. He started kissing your neck until you felt a pain go through it. He bit you! He was draining your blood! And then after tasting it, he opened your cut by throwing you into the wall. 

 You had been sitting there for ten minutes in shock. Trying to figure out who that person was...what he was. The haunting voice kept playing in your head. "Your blood is much more delicious than any other I've ever tasted in my life! I'm going to take it for myself...and then, you'll die."

 "Vampire." You say to yourself quietly.

 "Mwuh?" Key asks in shock.

 "I think I was attacked by a vampire." You tell him. Your eyes widening in fear. He stares at you in complete shock. You didn't understand what was making him like this. You wanted to ask him what he was thinking. You hated not knowing what people were thinking. "What's wrong?" You ask helplessly. 

 He shakes his head getting out of his daze, realizing that you figured out that there were such things as vampires. He still didn't understand how he knew you were here, and that you were being attacked. He felt a pain in the side of his neck, and realized that that was where you were bitten. "Nothing." He tells you obviously. 

 He then begins walking away from you. 'What the hell is going on?' He thinks in confusion. He didn't understand what was happening to him. How could he possibly be feeling your pain when it was Jonghyun who could feel feelings and manipulate them? 

 You get up slowly and try to follow him, but found yourself too weak to even stand. Your eyelids were growing heavy. You reach out to him but fail to reach him. He looks back at you and sighs. 'Humans are so weak!" He complains to himself in thought. He then realized something, you seemed much weaker than a normal human would be in this situation. 

 "What's wrong?" Key asks in annoyance.

 You shake your head. You couldn't breathe. You felt as though every organ in your body was somehow breaking down. You heard running as you sat back against the wall in pain. You were sweating, you were gasping, you were dying! You see Onew and the rest of the SHINee crew running towards you and Key. 

 "What happened!" Onew asks in fright.

 "She was attacked." Key tells them blankly.

 "Attacked?!" They all yell at Key together in shock.

 He nodded. They already knew what she was attacked by. The only thing that could possibly attack her in this town. One of the vampires. Jonghyun sat there for a moment just staring at you. Something was wrong, he knew it..he just couldn't tell what. When he felt a pain go throughout his body, he instantly knew. He swayed slightly at how strong the pain was. Usually it didn't get this bad. 

 Taemin noticed him saying and caught him before he fell. They all stare at him in shock as he went paler and paler. You watch them, you couldn't speak anymore. It hurt to much to even breathe. Every breath you took felt like a razor blade going through your lungs and heart. 

 "She's dying!" 

************************

Thanks for reading !

I'll update again today sometime :)

please keep reading and subscribe! 

Leave comments if you like !!