First Meeting

Something About You

 

sorry for the long wait >.<

i keep trying to finish chapters but then i get preoccupied with school :(

I AM SORRY D:

anywho, thank you to Nickerz for the lovely poster she made :)

AND...

now on to chapter 12 !

********

 You and Key hurry back to the house after he told you everything that was going on. You didn't understand, why did his parents want to meet you so soon? How did they even know about you? Key hadn't told them yet...it was probably Nicole's parents... Key was freaking out. He was in such a hurry that he almost forgot to bring clothes with him.

 "Key oppa, calm down." You say worriedly as you take his hand to stop him from pacing. 

 He looks at you with anger in his eyes. It scared you, but you didn't stop. You just stared at him worriedly while holding his hand tightly. He didn't say anything, not even when Minho walked into the room in shock.

 "Onew hyung just told us...are they seriously making you go today?" Minho asks his eyes wide. 

 Key hisses and then gets out of your grip. He then pushed you into Minho without realizing. You gasp in shock from the pain that went through your body as you came in contact with Minho's stone hard body. It hurt you more than you thought it would. "Key, what the hell was that for?" Minho asks walking in front of you protectively.

 Key rubs his temples, as though he was trying to think of something. But nothing ever came. 

 "They're going to find out! We're not ready!" Key finally says punching the wall. Onew comes running into the room from hearing the impact. He gasps in shock as he sees you standing behind Minho with tears going down your cheeks. Ae-cha walks in and comes over to you immediately. 

 She gives Key a warning look and then tries to take you from the room. She knew that once Key was like this, he would need the guys to help him calm down. He never really got this angry though. He never punched a wall. And she never expected him to push you. 

 She noticed that she couldn't move you. Actually no one in the room could move. It was weird, like everyone was being weighed down. Everyone looks down and notices ice forming around their ankles. They couldn't move because you weren't letting them. Key gives you an angry look as you feel a shock of pain go through you.

 "Stop it!" You tell him falling to the ground holding your chest.

 Minho stares at you worriedly and then tries to move his feet. Ae-cha stares at Key and the mood started changing. All it did, was cause you more pain. "STOP!" You yell sending them all flying into the walls.

 Jonghyun comes running in in shock. He looks at Ae-cha and goes over to her immediately while staring at you on the ground. "What the hell is going on?" He asks worriedly.

 Key gets up and rushes over to you in shock and worry. You gasp in pain and look at him. "Stop..." You cry to him while wrapping your arms around him. 

 "I think...Key was hurting her." Ae-cha says in confusion.

 Jonghyun looks at her in confusion and then checks her for any cuts. There was one on her forehead. He looks at Key and then gestures to Ae-cha. Key nods and tries to get out of your grip, but you didn't let go. The pain hurt you so much, it shocked you. You hadn't felt anything like that since you were attacked by that vampire and almost died.

 Key kisses your cheek and then your forehead to tell you everything was alright, You let go of him slowly and then feel yourself starting to calm down. You were thankful to Jonghyun at that moment, he always tried to make you feel better, sometimes it worked, but sometimes...it didn't.

 You were glad that in this case that it worked. You ball up your fists as you get up and begin to start packing stuff again. You needed to keep yourself occupied until you left. Apparently there was a car that was coming to pick you up, and Minho and Sunny were coming with you to the house.

 Key somehow convinced his parents to let them come. They didn't think anything of it since they lived together. They just didn't know that you lived with him...

 As Key began packing his things Minho came over to you and said something quietly. Something that made you calm down and think everything was going to be okay. And all he did was promise you that he would never let anyone find out about you. You knew they all would help you, but you thought that they shouldn't. What had you ever done for them but bring hurt and hardship to them?

 You didn't understand why, but for some reason, you knew exactly why they wanted to keep you alive. They didn't like the way they were anymore. It made you sad, Taemin was the most upset. You never knew why, no one would tell you, but you were thinking one day you'd be able to get one of them to tell you.

 As you and Key finished packing, Minho and Sunny were already at the front door with the driver, already working their mind control on him. 

 When they saw the two of you walking down the stairs, Minho grabbed your bag and the four of you said your good-byes and left. Onew was very worried, but he knew that if anything bad happened, Key, Minho, or Sunny would somehow tell him. Ae-cha was very unknown, she didn't know whether to follow, or stay here. Jonghyun made that decision for her when he said goodbye to them all.

 Sunny was keeping an eye on the driving, making sure he didn't find out about you. She was the most worried about that. She was also scared less of seeing Key's parents again. Especially his eomma. She was really mean, and most of the time, she made the rules and decided what to do and what not to do. 

 She had almost gotten Ae-cha's parents killed because they didn't believe in killing humans. They had to leave Nightdale for safety, and they never came back. That was why Ae-cha moved in with Taeyeon. Taeyeon had begged her parents to let her move out, she had know, from a long time ago that Onew was her soul mate. She just had to wait until he found out.

 Turned out their parents loved both of them together and allowed them to be together. They never rushed them because they knew they would get married sometime soon anyways.

 You stare out the window as fog took over the landscape. You couldn't see anything! The house...or...whatever it was gave you a strange aura. One of hatred and anger. 'Key used to live in this place?' You ask rolling down the window to see if you could see anything better, no luck.

 You felt someone take your hand. You smile to yourself and then continue searching for the house. When you came out into the clear area, you saw a mansion. But that couldn't be a mansion. Your eyes widen, you couldn't believe what you were seeing. "You never told me you lived in a castle!" You whisper to him quickly.

 He gives you an innocent look and then as the car stops the door opens and you all get out. 

 Standing at the doorway, you saw two people. A woman and a man. You realize that you started tapping your foot nervously, and Sunny came behind me and held my arm. "We're okay. They don't know anything." She says soothingly. 

 You nod and then begin approaching them with Key. 

 "Appa, Eomma." You hear him say bowing politely. You stare in shock. He bowed to his parent? 'Wait...did he just call his parents by different terms? Why is he so formal with his eomma?' You think in confusion.

 You see his eomma eyeing you like a hawk. It made you uncomfortable, but you said nothing.

 "Who is this?" She asks smirking at you chuckling to herself.

 "Eomma, this is Ting. She's my girlfriend." Key says slowly.

 "No, I won't allow this." She says angrily and then walks into the castle with the wind blowing furiously.

 Key's appa looks at us sorrily and then smiles at me warmly. "It's very nice to meet you...Min."

 You all stand there in shock. You felt Key squeeze your hand tightly as he felt his appa's eyes tracing over the two of you. You were all thinking the same thing... 

 How did he know...? And why hasn't he told Key's eomma?

**********

woo done!

sorry it might have been boring >.<

and sorry it took so long, ive been dealing with school and crap :(

ill try to update more often, i promise!

please comment and subscribe <3