Decision

Something About You

sorry for the long wait >_<

ive been on vacation !

thanks for the comments, and thank you for waiting :)

*********

 You and Key snap your heads towards the door and back away from each other. You were both so shocked at what almost just happened. You were more disappointed that it didn't happen. Key's eyes widened in shock, he couldn't believe what he almost just did. He knew that if he did it, he wouldn't know if he could control himself. 

 You look at the door and then there was another knock. You look at the door in confusion thinking about who it was and then open the door. Key was standing on the other side of your room, away from the door. You stare at your cousin in annoyance. 

 All Onew did was stand in front of the door and smile at you. You raise your eyebrow at him in confusion. 'KEY! WHAT DID YOU JUST TRY TO DO?' Onew yells at Key through his thoughts. Key looks at Onew in shock. His eyes widen and then he looks at him innocently.

 'How could you think I would do something to your cousin?' Key thinks smiling. Onew didn't buy it, he heard what Key thought and he knew that he tried to kiss you. Key winks at you and it caught you off guard, you start blushing and look down. Onew gestures Key out of the room and he spots Jonghyun smirking at him. 

 "Go back to Ae-cha!" Key tells him jokingly. Jonghyun gives Key a look and pouts. Key shrugs and gives him a playful look. Jonghyun smirks and then walks up to Key and leads him downstairs where Minho and Taemin were waiting. Onew comes down soon after and looks at Key.

 "SOOOOOO what were you doing in Min's room?" Jonghyun asks in interest. 

 Key looks at the ground in silence, should he tell them what really happened. 'Sure.' He heard future Min's voice ring in his head. He sighs and then turns to them. He told them everything, even about him meeting the future you and how he knew that you two were together in the future, but you didn't know.

 "So, you and my cousin are lovers?" Onew asks in complete shock.

 Key nods. But he didn't want to freak Onew out anymore, he didn't want to tell him anymore, even though he already knew.

 "Thank god Onew hyung knocked on the door when he did, who knows what Key would've done?" Jonghyun says smirking.

 "Don't get me confused with yourself." Key says smirking back.

 "JONGHYUN OPPA!" The guys hear someone call sweetly. It sent shivers up Jonghyun's spine. He turned and saw Ae-cha smiling at him with an evil look on her face. Key chuckles to himself. 'What did he do this time?' Key thinks trying to hold back his laughter. "I'll get to you later." She says to Key angrily.

 "Whoa hyung, what did you do?" Taemin asks in shock. Ae-cha gives him a look and he backs away quickly, accidently running into someone. He looks behind him and jumps in shock when he sees you smiling down at him. 

 "Mianhe!" You say in shock rubbing your stomach. 

 "Are you hungry?" Ae-cha asks suddenly having a quick mood swing. Jonghyun gives you a thankful look. You smile back at him and then nod. "Okay, KEY GO COOK SOMETHING!"

 "Mwuh?" Key says in shock. 

 "Aniyo, I can do it." You tell them quietly, not looking at Key. You weren't sure if he was upset or not, about the almost kissing thing. You walk slowly to the kitchen and find that there were groceries. Someone went shopping for you. You didn't like it when people went out of their way to do things for you. Back at home, only your friends did it, but now you understood why, it was because if they didn't people would've killed you.

 While you were in the kitchen the other six were in the family room talking about the next steps they were going to take with helping you. Ae-cha sighs when she realizes that there was nothing really any of them could do. The task was given to Key, so that meant that he was the only one that could really help you. 

 They were all silent, talking through their thoughts. Onew would send everyones thoughts into each others heads. It worked well, because this way you didn't know what they were saying.

 'Key, what do you plan on doing?' Ae-cha thinks giving him a stern look. 'I swear if you dare hurt her, I will kill you with my own hands.' Jonghyun gives her a look. He didn't understand why Ae-cha was so protective over you. Was there something that he didn't know between the two of you.

 'Why does it matter so much to you?' Onew asks in confusion.

 'Because, she's important to me. I can't really explain it, but I feel like I have a connection with her.' Ae-cha explains looking around the room.

 Everyone thought for a moment. She was right, it felt like they all somehow had a connection with you. It was weird, they didn't understand it. No one understood how it happened, it just did. 'There's something about her...' Minho began but then stopped. 'It's like she's the one that...brought us all together.'

 'Mwuh?' Jonghyun thinks in confusion.

 'Doesn't it feel like after she came, all of us, as in the nine of us have gotten closer? Especially with our girlfriends?' Minho thinks knowing.

 Key understood. After you came, he could see the difference in all of them. Before, they didn't care about humans, and then after you came, they noticed it, they actually started caring about the humans they killed. Yesterday when Taemin went to drink blood, he felt disgusted with himself. He was just thankful they weren't full humans. Even though the smell of your blood was delicious, there was no way any of them could think of drinking it anymore, and this was only after one day.

 'I don't want to be a vampire anymore.' They heard Taemin think sadly. 

 They all look at him. He was the youngest, well 'youngest' out of the vampires. You were the actual youngest. They felt sorry for him. Taemin, Key, and Onew were the pureblood vampires, along with all the girls. They didn't like their maknae being upset like this. Jonghyun could tell, they were all starting to hate what they were. They hated that they had to drink humans to live. 

 Meanwhile, you were in the kitchen making something for you to eat. You were walking to the family room to join everyone else when it finally hit you. Your parents were really dead! And there were people who were trying to kill you. You felt the plate you were holding slip from your hands. 

 Your heart was pounding, you feel tears streaming down your cheeks. You couldn't think, it was like your brain shut down. You couldn't control anything you were doing anymore. You were breaking down, everything you learned was finally hitting you, and it was hitting you hard. 

 Taemin was the first one to walk in, he saw you standing there. The blank look on your face told him that something was very wrong. He noticed you were crying, he'd never seen someone so upset in his life. Not even his eomma when his uncle died. He remembered his eomma didn't even cry, she just stared at him in disgust. Did vampires have no sympathy?

 "Min ah, what's wrong?" Taemin asks worriedly.

 You stare at him, no words could come from your mouth. You step forward without realizing and fall into Taemin. He gasps in shocks and calls out to Key. He didn't understand why, shouldn't he have called out to Onew? He felt you grab onto the back of his shirt for dear life and cry into his chest. 

 Key ran into the kitchen at the sound of you sobbing. He sees you crying into Taemin and realized what happened, it all finally hit you. He didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to help you? Let you cry? Take you somewhere? Say something? He didn't know how to deal with humans.

 Taemin looks at him with a pleading look on his face. Taemin had no idea what to do and he knew that anything he did probably wouldn't help anyways. He'd never been in a situation like this.

 Key walks up to the two of you and then rubs your back to show you he was there. You turn your head towards him and only stare at him. You let go of Taemin and slowly hold on to Key. He suddenly feels you beginning to fall, and he falls with you. He continues rubbing your back telling you everything was going to be okay. Everything would be because he knew that he wouldn't let anything happen to you.

 You felt better because he was there with you. You wanted him to always be there with you. You never wanted to lose him to anything, or anyone. You knew you'd do anything you could for him. For any of your friends. For your cousin. For your parents. You were going to do what they wanted you to do. Because they died to keep you alive. They did too much for you, and you didn't ever get to thank them.

 The two of you sat there for while. He didn't let go of you, and you didn't let go of him. You never would. You would hold on the this moment forever. One of your precious memories. And you knew there were many more to come. But what you didn't know, was that the next one was happening right then.

 Key lifted your chin so he could see you beautiful tear stained face. He smiles at you looking over your face. He loved it, and he loved you. Again the two of you closed the space between to two of you. Your heart was pounding, but when your lips touched his, you felt as though the world stopped. 

 You felt there was no danger, nothing to worry about as long as you were with him. Fireworks were being set off in your mind. The butterflies you felt in your stomach before were finally calm. Your heart was pounding, you were shaking. You felt a smile come across your lips as the kiss deepened. You felt his tongue graze across your teeth and lips asking for access to your mouth. 

 You granted him that access, it lasted for a while. Or that's what it felt like to you. You never wanted it to stop, because you knew when it did, time would start again, and then you would have to start training, and hiding. Also...school. When you two finally broke apart, you looked around you in shock. 

 There were pretty lights surrounding the two of you. Key also stares at them, you both didn't understand them, until you heard a voice. "Soul mates. Finally you've found each other."

 You didn't know how you knew, but you knew it was the first pureblood human talking to you. You were just a reincarnation of her, and you were glad you did at least one thing she asked you to do, And you would finish everything. You would make the world a place where vampires and humans could live peacefully together. 

 And you would stop at nothing to do it.

********

haha, done!

i hope you all like it :)

ill update again tomorrow, promise!

YAY they finally got to kiss :)

********

comment replies <3

@afifa_ellia: haha yes they did, stupid onew :P but at least they got to kiss in this one keke :)

@chicken_onew: lol only the Min's wonderful over-protective cousin :P

@4everShinee: well i guess you could consider onew an enemy when it comes to their relationship...hes too protective hehe

@SHINeesaranghae: hehe he did YAY!

@Bling_Bling_Lover: thank you :) i hope you like the many more chapters to come ! and i know, the knock >.< thats just horrible, who interrupts a kiss like that. maybe she should get back at onew hehehe