Secret

Something About You

sorry for the really long wait >.<

ive been so busy !

ill try to update a lot since i have a long weekend !

thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

*******

 You were standing in the living room with Sunny sitting on the couch while you paced. Minho went out to search for Key. He'd been out for hours and you were starting to get really worried! You didn't know what to do, you couldn't face him. You couldn't look at him, and not tell him that his sister was still alive, and that you knew where she was. You just couldn't! But you also couldn't tell him! 

 Key's eomma was spying on you, she could tell something was wrong. She was hoping that you were turned off because you knew Key was going off and killing humans! She knew you were against it, she could tell the second you walked in. It annoyed her, having her son love someone like you. Stupid and ugly. 

 She didn't even think you looked like a vampire. She thought you looked more like a starved human! But she had all humans locked away and tortured for their existence, and then she would let important high-class people drink from them. 

 She hated you, she hated the way you smelled, the way you talked, the way you walked, just everything about you! She thought her son could do so much better, but what she didn't know was that, he really couldn't. You were the best Key could ever have, and he knew that. 

 While all of this was going on, Key was sitting in the park trying to control his thirst. He always hated coming home, and it was because of this. His eomma had given him human blood ever since he was born, which was horrible, but that was the only blood that would keep him alive. 

 Human food worked well, but he still needed the blood to live. If he didn't get it he would go crazy. He never told you about his past, it was a secret. He didn't want to scare you away. He loved you too much to let you go, or get hurt! As he sat on the swing he heard someone come up from behind him. He was praying with all his heart that it was you, but when he turned to look he saw Minho.

 "Man, what are you doing out here?" Minho asks in complete confusion. 

 Key didn't answer. He didn't want to tell one of his best friends that he killed an innocent human. It wasn't fair, and he wished he had more control over himself when he was at home. But the truth was, being at his home made him even more nervous. His eomma always expected him to take over the council, and that was never something he wanted to do.

 He hated everything about the world his eomma made. He had always known that his appa was against all of this, but there was nothing he could ever do. He knew his appa was on his side, but if he didn't help...what were they supposed to do? 

 "I killed an innocent person!" Key says putting his head in his hands.

 Minho stares at him in shock. Key hadn't killed anyone in years! He was surprised at what he just heard. Key was usually the only one who could control himself around humans. Something must have set him off, his eomma no doubt, bad things always seem to happen when they go to Key's house. 

 None of them liked Key's eomma, she was cruel. Especially to Key. It was horrible! If he didn't do something she wanted him to, she would torture him! If he went against her and thought of things other than things that she told him, she would lock him up without food

 They all knew Key couldn't live without human blood, that was why they had blood packs from the hospital at their house. They were for Key, and Key only. No one else drank them just in case Key needed it. He couldn't drink animal blood, no one understood why but it always made him sick and weak. Apparently, it had been that way ever since he was an infant. 

 "Key, what do you mean you killed a human? Where did you find one?" MInho asks in confusion. Everyone was under the impression that they were all locked up somewhere or killed. They were probably all dead knowing Key's eomma. It made them all sad, the humans were dying off quickly, and it was all because of them.

 "I don't know! She came out of nowhere!" Key exclaims causing the earth to shake. Minho was used to this. When Key got angry, disasters could happen, which was bad. It was something he inherited from his eomma, something he didn't want. After he met you, he didn't want to be a vampire anymore. He knew that if there was any way that he could become a human, he would do it. Just for you.

 But you, on the other hand, didn't want him giving up anything. He was a vampire for a reason, and you knew that. Not all vampires were evil, there were many good vampires! You never wanted him to be hurt, you only ever wanted him to be happy. And since you knew that there was no way for him to be human, he was going to have to make up for what he's done little by little. And you would help him do it.

 "Sunny unnie, when are they coming back? I'm so worried!" You say holding back your tears. Thinking of Key killing a human just made you want to die. You never thought he'd ever do something like that, but sometimes there's nothing else you can do. You knew that in his right mind he would never even think of doing something like that, it was his eomma, there was something about her that made Key change. Something must have happened between the two of them to make him this mad. But what?

 "I'm sure they'll be back soon!" Sunny reassures you as the door opens and Key and Minho walk in slowly. 

 You were about to run up to Key when you noticed the look on his face. You took a step back and just looked at him. His expression, it was angry, grave, and disappointed. He really did it. He killed someone. 

 "Min ah, let's go out!" Sunny says dragging you out of the castle. You stare at Key and feel someone pulling you with all their might. 'MWUH? WHY CAN'T I MOVE HER?' Sunny thinks in complete shock as she pulls you with all her strength. She knew you didn't want to go. 

 "Aniyo." You say simply. 

 You walk up to Key, grab his hand and quickly leave the castle. He didn't even resist. He didn't want to face you, but he didn't want to make you mad, or upset. He wanted to make you happy, but he knew this wouldn't.

 As soon as you knew the two of you were far away enough you turned to him, you wanted to know what he was keeping from you. You knew he had a deep dark secret, and to get passed all of this, you had to know. Nothing had ever happened to you, you didn't even know vampires existed before.

 "Min, can we please not talk about this right now?" Key asks pleading.

 "If we don't talk about it now, we never will." You tell him knowing.

 He looks at the ground and says nothing. He didn't want to say anything about what he had just done. He didn't want you to know about it, but he knew you already knew. 

 "What did your eomma do to you?" You ask worried.

 Key stares at you in complete shock. He didn't know what to say. He was preparing himself for tears and crying and you wanting to leave him, not about what happened between him and his eomma. He didn't want to tell you, he never did, it was bad enough that you found out about the torture thing, but if you knew everything, it would ruin a lot. Or that's what he thought.

 "Nothing." He says looking down.

 "I know she did something. You act so different with her. You're not your normal self anymore." You tell him also looking down.

 He didn't know why, but this annoyed him. "How would you know? You barely even know me!" He yells at you in anger.

 You were taken aback by this. You two had known each other for a long time, you just didn't know it. You feel tears coming to your eyes but you held them back. You look up and him and then down again. There was no hope at the moment, you were too upset to think. 

 "Because you won't tell me anything! Everything I hear is from other people! It's like you don't trust me at all!" You yell back at him, trying to turn the hurt feeling in your heart into an angry one. 

 "Because you don't trust me!" He yells back at you in anger.

 "I have nothing to tell you! I didn't even know this world existed until I came to live with my cousin!" 

 "Yeah, and we've completely ruined your life haven't we?"

 You stare at him in shock. What? Was he reading your thoughts now? Did he start reading your diary? You feel the air around you going cold. Sure, you thought your life would be better if you never knew about vampires, but that didn't mean this was ruining your life! Key was the only thing keeping you going, knowing he was there was keeping you going. 

 "ANIYO! YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG!" You tell him desperately.

 "Right. Just get out of here."

 "Mwuh? But.."

 "I don't even know why I thought I loved you."

 That ripped you apart. Was this another one of his acts to make his eomma think that you were just another girl to him? But this seemed so real. It made you want to rip all your hair out! You were frozen to your spot. You couldn't believe the two of you were fighting. Your heart was breaking with every word he said.

 "You're worthless anyways. Just get out of here! Who cares if you die, really? We're better off without you!" He says angrily. Every single word he said pierced his heart like a knife. He would explain himself to you later if you ever let him talk to you again. His eomma somehow found out you were a human, and he was trying to get you out of here to be safe. He had already contacted Onew and he was going to come and get you. Minho and Sunny already knew. 

 His eomma was watching you, he knew she was. Somewhere in the darkness she was watching this fight, pleased with herself. His appa, on the other hand was very upset with this whole situation. Before Key did anything, he consulted his appa and asked him for advice. 

 He saw the pain in your eyes. But what killed him the most, was the hope. After everything he said to you, you still had hope. You smile at him softly and then he sees you turn in the direction his eomma was in. "Mrs. Kim? Are you there?" You ask smiling.

 You heard a chuckle. You knew it all along. But for some reason, the words still hurt you the same. Maybe it was because they felt so real

 "I'm not a human if that's what you were thinking." You say obviously. "I am a vampire, I'm just not a pureblood. My heart beats, I can live without blood. I'm a half-breed, what do you care? Shouldn't you just be happy that Key is happy?"

 Key's eomma stares at you with hatred. "My son made a promise to me, and until he fulfills it he is under my control." 

 "Oh, and what was that promise?" You ask in interest.

 "Well, his mortal enemy. He's supposed to kill her for me, and then I will let him do whatever he pleases. We made a blood promise, those can't be broken little girl."

 "And who is this, mortal enemy?"

 Key looks away from you and to his eomma shaking his head slightly. You noticed this and turned to him in complete confusion.

 "The pureblood human. Whenever he finds her, and kills her he'll be free from me. And since he wants to get away from me so bad. He's trying his hardest to find her and kill her. Any other questions?"

 Your heart stopped. Now a new thought came into your head...

 What if Key was just playing with you...? What if he was doing all of this to get close to you and then kill you? You wished, for the first time in the time you knew him, that you had never met him.

*******

I AM DONE!

im sorry it took so long >.<

i have so much work its disgusting!

ill try to update again very soon!

please comment and subscribe :)

thanks <3