Destination

Something About You

sorry for the long wait >.<

thank you for subscribing and commenting :)

here's chapter 20 !!

******

 You didn't remember where you were going, only that it was with Key. That's all you needed to know. You feel as though you're flying through the air,  why was the wind hitting you like that? You slowly begin opening your eyes to find nothing. You were alone. You were laying on a beach, and the sun was slowly setting as you stare across the sea. 

 "Key..." You say sadly. "Why did you have to leave me?"

 You felt the tears slowly coming down your cheeks. 'Why is this happening?' You think sadly. You didn't understand any of it. He was there, and then he wasn't. No one was. In the end, you were alone... Like you always were. 

 You then see someone in the distance. A shadow. You begin running towards it. You tried calling it, but nothing worked. Whoever it was, couldn't hear you. You run faster and faster, but you weren't fast enough.

 Then suddenly, you fall. You look up into the sky, the grey clouds slowly surrounding you until everything became dark. You see the tears hitting the surface of the sand. They looked like raindrops. But when you looked out, there was no rain, only your tears and the dark clouds.

 "Min." You hear someone call you, but there was no one in sight.

 "Min!" They were calling so loudly, but you couldn't hear anything.

 "MIN AH WAKE UP!"

 You jump up in shock and fall off the couch. You stare at the floor for a moment and then up at the person who was calling you. It was Onew. 'Oh, that's right. Key and Jonghyun went out to feed...' You think rubbing your head.

 That was when you noticed it, the blood coming from your head. Suddenly you felt a presence right beside you. You look up and see Key staring at you in worry. "Yah, what happened?" He asks in confusion. Onew shakes his head. 

 "She was crying, so I woke her up. But then I saw she was bleeding, she must have hit herself on something when she fell off the couch." He says helping you up. 

 You stay silent. You weren't going to tell anyone about what you saw. You couldn't tell if it was just a dream, or if it was a premonition. 'I hope to god it was a dream.' You think rubbing your head. Key was about to heal you when you back away from him. You shake your head and then stand up and go get the first aid kit. "Not everything needs to be healed." You tell him obviously.

 He looks down and then back at you. He admired how you could take so much pain, and still not complain about it. He looks at you and smiles as you smile at him. He didn't understand how you were so independent even when you knew he was with you. He couldn't even think of leaving you!

 He wraps his arms around your waist. You look at him in confusion and then smile. He kisses the top of your head and tastes the blood. He felt his mouth start watering at the taste. He didn't understand, he had just fed. Why was this happening to him again? He slowly started kissing your neck.

 You knew what he wanted. You didn't know if you had enough energy to withstand his bite again. You were about to back away from him when Ae-cha came in and split the two of you up. "Don't even think about it." She warns Key. He stares at her angrily and then walks away. You were about to grab his arm when Ae-cha gave you a look. You look down and then slowly back away. You didn't understand what just happened!

 "YAH WHAT HAPPENED!?" Jonghyun asks barging in after seeing Key. 

 Ae-cha looks at him in confusion and then she sees Key walking towards the forest. "Where's he going?" She asks Jonghyun in confusion.

 "Back to the castle...or that's what he said!" Jonghyun tells her hurriedly. "We have to stop him."

 You then see Key slowly walking back in without a word. You give the other two a look and then look back at him. "Pabo." You say simply. He looks at you innocently and then winks. No one understood what was going on between you two. 

 "Mianhe!" He says running up to you and hugging you tightly.

 You sigh and look out the window. You soon feel a pain go through your body. You needed to get out of there. You needed to leave now. You slowly feel yourself beginning to drop to the ground without a word. Key looks at your worriedly and then catches you before you fell. "We should go now..." Key says knowing.

 Ae-cha and Jonghyun nod and then go to gather everyone else. You soon feel yourself racing through trees. You didn't understand how, a second ago you were about to fall to the ground and now you were flying... Well not really just...it felt like you were. You look at Key and notice yourself in his arms. Taeyeon and Taemin were on either side of you. 

 "Hyung, where are we going?" Taemin asks in confusion.

 "Somewhere no one will find us." Key tells him fastening his pace. He could feel your presence slowly dying away. You could feel the life slowly getting out of you. You look at Key and smile. He felt his heart drop, even though it wasn't beating, it was hurting. He hated seeing you in such excruciating pain.

 You all ran, you fell asleep a while ago, then you started having that dream again. What did it mean? It scared you...knowing that something could possibly be very wrong with all of this. You didn't say a word as you felt someone trying to shake you awake. You open you eyes and notice tears going down your cheeks. 

 Key was looking down at you. He noticed the tears as he was running and they all stopped to take a rest. He woke you up to take you away from whatever it was you were dreaming about. He hated seeing you in pain. He especially hated when you shielded him from it. He thought you didn't trust him enough to let him in your head. But that wasn't the reason at al. You didn't want him to see what could possibly be the future. Him not in it. 

 You felt as though the dream wasn't over. You were continuously awakened at the same point in the dream. You were crying on the beach. You sit up and realize how hungry you were, but you couldn't eat. 

 "Min ah, is that you?" Taemin jokes. 

 You stare at him for a moment and then look away. You feel your cheeks start burning. Key hugs you from behind and kisses your burning cheek. You automatically felt cooler from his touch. 

 "She's obviously hungry. She is human." Sunny says giving Taemin an obvious look. 

 Taemin cowers away behind Minho and then sees Tiffany staring at him. "Such a child..." She states.

 "How's Victoria?" You ask worriedly.

 You all look over at Victoria's still body. She had fainted while you were running through the forest. Key looks over at his sister. He knew she was okay, but he was still worried about her. She hadn't been outside in 10 years. She wasn't used to the air and that was why she had fainted. 

 "She's okay." Key tells you knowing.

 You slowly walk over to her and touch her forehead. Suddenly images started rushing through your head causing you to fall backwards in pain. You feel yourself hit the ground hard. The pictures wouldn't stop! It wasn't even a premonition. It was like someone was trying to send you a message. A message that made no sense! 

 You felt like you were going to explode in pain. You let out a painful cry that sends Key flying towards you. No one had noticed what was happening to you. They were all talking about their next move. 

 "YAH MIN!" He yells at you as he notices your eyes rolling to the back of your head.

 He'd never felt so much pain coming from you it worried him. He didn't understand what just happened. He turned away from you for a second and then you were on the ground. He tried shaking you, but nothing worked.

 He felt your body go limp.

 "Yah...Min?" Taeyeon says worriedly.

 You could feel Key's arms around you, but all you saw around you was the pictures you had been seeing for days. You clasp your hands into fists. Key sees this movement and his eyes widen. Onew stares at your still figure, it looked like you were dead.  He ran up to you and started shaking you.

 "YAH MIN AH, WAKE UP PABO!" Onew yells at you.

 You could hear him, but you couldn't respond. Everyone stared at you for a moment, not understanding what was going on. Neither did you. Was this some sort of premonition

 Everything then started going back to normal. You stare at Key wide eyed and then sit up. He was about to pull you back down when you went over to Victoria. You feel for her pulse. You feel the tears coming to your eyes and her body disappeared from in front of you. Key then noticed and ran up to the place his sister was laying moments before.

 He turned towards you, knowing you knew something. Was she dead? He wanted answers. And he would grill you for them if he had to. He turned you towards him and then made you look at him. "Where is she?" He asks angrily.

 You look away from him and towards an opening. You got up and started running for it. All of this was too familiar. As you reach the clearing you saw a beach. 

 Just then you remembered your dream.

 This is the beach. 

 "Ah, I guess we weren't as far as we thought..." Jonghyun says thoughtfully.

 You look to your felt and see a house. This is the place you were all staying. The place that was supposed to be safe for all of you. The place where you lose Key...

******

You'll find out what happened to Key's sister in the next chapter !

sorry for the long wait again !