Something About You

Something About You

 

 

this is the last chapter !

 

i hope you all enjoy it :D

 

******

 

 3 Years Later

 

 “Yah, Key!” You yelled up the stairs to him.

 

 Key slowly walked down the stairs with only track pants on. You stared at him in shock and then threw a dish towel at him. He looked at you with tired eyes and wrapped his arms around you. You shivered at the coolness of his skin. He slowly began kissing your neck making your knees start melting. 

 

 “Key, you’re making me cold!” You told him chuckling. 

 

 “Shhh.” He said to you rubbing your enlarged belly. 

 

 You turned around to face him and saw his eyes slowly turning red. You backed away from him and threw a pack of blood to him. He sighed in relief and put in into a glass. 

 

 “You know, you could’ve just asked...” You told him obviously.

 

 He shook his head at you rolling his eyes. You look down at your belly and smile. ‘Only two more to go.’ You thought smiling to yourself. You then thought about three years ago. Everything you had been through back then, and how it was all worth it now. Key’s eomma was human again, and didn’t remember anything about her being a vampire. Key’s appa was alive. But, your parents weren’t. 

 

 They gave up their lives so that you could have a second chance. That was the deal they had made with Hinma. You felt tears going down your cheeks at the thought of them. You missed them so much. And they were missing their first grandchild. All of them in fact. 

 

 “What’s wrong?” Key asked worriedly walking up to you.

 

 You wiped your tears and just shook your head. You didn’t want him to worry about you. You found there no reason. You only missed them, it wasn’t going to kill you. You held his hands and smiled at him.

 

 “Remember the day you asked me to marry you?” You asked chuckling. 

 

 “Let’s not talk about that..” He said embarrassed.

 

 “BAHAHAHAHAHAAA!” You laughed uncontrollably.

 

 Flashback to 2.5 Years Ago

 

 You and Key were living together in a little house by the ocean. You had always told him how you wanted to live there, and then he went out and bought you a house. You were in the kitchen making yourself dinner when you heard the door start creaking. You turned around to see if anyone was there, but no one was.

 

 You turned back around and continued your cooking until you heard it again. You sighed in annoyance and then you closed the door and locked it. It was a windy day, so you were guessing the wind was opening it. 

 

 “Where the heck is that pabo?” You asked yourself in annoyance.

 

 And then, moments later, the door opened...again! You went over to the door and opened it wide. You were starting to get really scared. You didn’t understand what was going on! You were about to walk outside when someone grabbed you from behind. You screamed and sent fire waves towards them. 

 

 When you spun around you saw Key trying to put the fire out.

 

 “OH MY GOD YOU FREAKING PABO!” You yelled at him while pouring water on him. 

 

 He looked at you in shock and then slightly turned away from you. You were looking at him curiously when you saw he was looking for something... ‘He dropped something?’ You thought in confusion. 

 

 You noticed a box on the floor in front of you and picked it up. He looked at you and was about to say something when you opened it. Your eyes widened in shock as you saw a diamond ring in it. You looked at him in confusion and then something struck you. An engagement ring.

 

 “Kibum. What is this?” You asked seriously.

 

 “Ummm, ahhhh....well....will you...?” He was saying until Jonghyun and Taemin walked in smiling widely.

 

 “CONGRATULATIONS MAN!” Jonghyun said excitedly.

 

 “EH?” You said in shock.

 

 “...but...” Key was saying but he got cut off by Taemin.

 

 “Hyung, I didn’t think you’d ever do it!” He said proudly.

 

 “Well...” Key was saying again but got cut off by you.

 

 “Do what...?” You asked in confusion.

 

 Taemin and Jonghyun stare at you in shock. They then looked over at Key. They then realized that they had made a mistake. A big mistake. Key hung his head and then exited the house. ‘Everything’s been ruined!’ He thought angrily.

 

 He was soon running, he didn’t want to even look back after that happened. That embarrassment.

 

 ‘Yah, Key! Come back!’ He heard you projecting to him.

 

 ‘After that, no way.’

 

 ‘STOP IT NOW!’

 

 ‘Min, just let me be alone for a bit...’

 

 He then felt someone grab his arm. He didn’t even realize that he had stopped running.  He looked behind him and saw you staring up at him. You gave him the box and smiled at him softly.

 

 “Let’s do this properly.” You told him knowing.

 

 He was grateful to have someone like you. You were so understanding. He got down on one knee and opened the box. “Will you marry me?” He asked you nervously.

 

 You nodded and jumped into his arms happily.

 

Flashback Over

 

 Key was staring at you in embarrassment as you were laughing hysterically. He still wanted to kill Jonghyun and Taemin for that. He rolled his eyes at you and turned away. You ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

 

 “Ah, that must be awkward for you..” You said letting go of him.

 

 He shook his head and gave you a soft kiss on the lips. “I’m happy!” He told you smiling.

 

 “Yah, Key...what made you like me?” You asked turning serious.

 

 He looked at you in confusion and smiled widely. “There’s something about you, something I can’t explain. Whenever I see you, my day is brightened, and it gets that much better. When you’re gone, I feel lonely. When you smile, I get happy. When I kiss you, time stops. When I’m with you, I know everything will be okay. When you’re hurt, I get mad. When you cry, I want to kill whoever made you cry, even if it was me. You bring out a good side of me that no one else ever could. I love you, and if I lost you, I don’t know what I’d do. I’d do anything for you. You’re the most important person in my life, and I’ll never leave you.” 

 

 You looked at him and smiled. 

 

 “I love you so much.” You told him kissing him on the cheek.

 

 ***

 

 “YAH, HURRY UP YOU PABOS!” Key yelled at Ae cha and Jonghyun. “SHE’S NOT GOING TO WAIT FOREVER!” 

 

 You chuckle while sitting in your hospital bed having the worst pains in your life. You didn’t realize labour was going to be this painful. Ae cha and Jonghyun walked into your hospital room with Key. They looked at you worriedly.

 

 Key knew how much pain you were in, but you were blocking him from feeling it. You were doing the same to Jonghyun and Ae cha. The pain was unbearable, but you didn’t want them to feel the way you did right now. You feel the tears coming down your cheeks, you couldn’t handle it anymore. You wanted this baby out now!

 

 “Ow.” Ae cha said feeling slightly lightheaded from the pain she just got from you. Jonghyun grabbed her before she could fall and sat her down on a chair. “I am never having a baby.” She said looking at Jonghyun warningly.

 

 ***

 

 “I wanna see!” Onew said excitedly.

 

 “Yeah, don’t smother her!” You warned him.

 

 “We won’t!” Taemin said while running upstairs to see the new baby. 

 

 You looked at Key and he was already walking towards the stairs. Ae cha and Tiffany were sitting in front of you with smiles on their faces. You looked at them in confusion. You didn’t understand what their looks meant. You sat in a chair in front of the window and stared at the ocean. It always kept you calm.

 

 “How are you and Key?” Tiffany asked smiling.

 

 You looked at them and smiled. “We’re good. We don’t see much of each other right now because I have to take care of Chloe, he helps but there are certain things he can’t do...” You said trailing off.

 

 “Neh, so what if me and Jonghyun had a baby?” Ae cha asked in interest.

 

 “I thought you didn’t want one after you realized how painful it was...” Tiffany said in confusion.

 

 “I WANT BABIES!” You all heard Jonghyun yell from upstairs.

 

 “YAH, PUT MY CHILD DOWN!” Key yelled at him.

 

 The three of you start laughing as you get up and walking over to Jonghyun and take Chloe from him.

 

 “You never know Jonghyun... Maybe it will be soon.” You told him looking at Ae cha.

 

 “STOP LOOKING AT MY FUTURE!” Ae cha yelled at you angrily.

 

 You shrugged and then smirked at her. A few minutes later everyone was exiting the house while you and Key sat downstairs on the couch together. You wrap your arms around him and cuddle close to him. 

 

 “Saranghae.” You said quietly.

 

 He looked at you and smiled softly. “Saranghae.” He said to you kissing you softly on the lips.

 

 You soon felt the tears rolling down your cheeks. Key looked at you worriedly. Why were you crying? He then noticed you were smiling. He relaxed then.

 

 “I’m so happy.” You told him. “I’m so happy I didn’t lose you 3 years ago. I don’t know what I would’ve done!” 

 

 He hugged you tight and then kissed your cheek. “I’m not going anywhere.” 

 

 You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

 

 “We have a lifetime together.” 

 

******

 

I just wanted to thank everyone who subscribed and read through the whole thing !
 

and also for you who put up for my slow updates !

 

there isn't going to be a sequel to this story :(

 

THANK YOU ALL :D <3