Parents

Something About You

YAY IM UPDATING EVERYONE!

anywho, thank you all for patiently waiting :)

*********

 You stare at his appa. He had greying hair, but he still looked fairly young. You were guessing he was nearing his fifties..or possibly in his early fifties. Or well, that's what it looked like. You still didn't understand how he knew who you really were... Maybe he just assumed you were Min because he thinks you look like her, even though you are her...

 You look at Key in panic, but that was when his appa smiled at you warmly and extended his arms. You and Key exchange a confused look as you went and hid behind him nervously. His appa began chuckling.

 "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." He assures you smiling.

 Truth was, he knew your mother from a very long time ago. They were best friends in elementary school, all the way through to university. They were always close friends, but because his wife wanted you dead so badly, he got together with your parents and helped them think of a plan to save you.

 Once that was complete, he promised to make sure everyone still believed that you were dead. When he saw you, he was surprised. He never expected his son to bring you home with him. His son, one of the most powerful pure bloods ever born. But of course, no one knew that he and you were the ones to start all this. Years and years ago when you two were first born.

 No one really understood how it worked, being reborn. Only that you were reborn only once after you died. This was your second time, along with everyone else alive, it was their second time being born. And of course, there were always new additions. 

 The problem with being born a second time, was that you remember everything from your first life after you turn a certain age, it was different for everyone. And then, after that time you try your hardest to help people and do things differently in this life, when nothing is the same in this life. Everything changes. There is a new story to be told.

 "Appa, what's going on here? How do you know about..Ting?" Key asks staring at his father in confusion. He couldn't tell what his father was thinking, his eyes they were always blank. It was a trait of his, and it was a good one. He always knew his father to be secretive, and he knew he didn't tell his mother a lot of things that have gone on. 

 "I've known Ting for years. How are your parents doing?" His father asks not knowing that Key's mother had already sent people out to kill his best friend. 

 You look down and away. You feel tears start coming to your eyes. You were just starting to get over it, and him bringing it up...it just made it that much worse. You turn away from them as his father begins thinking about what he could have said.

 "Appa, they're dead." Key says in a low voice.

 That got his attention. He never sent out his people to do anything to your parents. No one even knew where they were, not even him. He looks at you and notices you crying, he also sees Key stand in front of you and wipe your tears away. Something he never thought he'd ever see his son do, actually love somebody. 

 "Who did this?" His father asks in anger. You look down. You didn't know who it was, someone with the highest power in the council. Of course you didn't know who it was, but you had a hint. You didn't want to ask Key, because if you were wrong you'd look like a total idiot.

 "They said the council sent them." Key says in confusion.

 Sunny then came running in with Minho behind her. He was following close behind her to make sure that they got everyone. Which they did, everyone but Key's parents. Sunny didn't want to go anywhere near his mother, she was going to make Minho do it.  That was when the two of them noticed Key's father.

 "Oh, hello Mr. Kim!" Sunny says respectfully while bowing.

 "Sunny, Minho." He says blankly. They both knew something was wrong. Were they too late? Did they already find out? Were people coming after them now? Minho could sense something was wrong, but it wasn't what they were thinking. And as they were about to ask what, Key's mother came downstairs.

 "Eomma, it's nice to see you again." Key says bowing. 

 You were wonder why he would bow to his own mother. She was so rude to him. It was like she didn't even really care about him. And that really annoyed you. Parents are supposed to love their children, not make them bow down to you! His mother looks over at you and glares, she didn't like you. Not one bit. 

 She knew you were probably one of the girls Key was just bringing home. Her player of a son. He was just the way she wanted him to be, never able to fall in love. She made him that way because she heard the story. She knew everything. And since she also knew that you were alive, she could never be deceived, not even by her own husband, she made sure to raise her son as someone who could never love.

 She couldn't have him turning against her. But she didn't know, that he already knew everything about their past. And he was capable of loving, he was doing it right now. "This is TIng." He introduces you to his mother. You didn't really say anything, you just bowed a little to his mother showing respect, even though you really didn't like her.

 "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Kim." You say politely. You heard her snarl, and then you felt the ground start shaking. You held on to Key in shock, you knew you weren't doing that, so who could it possibly be? You saw his mother smirking, you then knew it was her, she was trying to scare you, but it didn't work. "Interesting, I'm guessing you're the one who causes natural disasters, am I correct?"

 She stares at you in shock as does everyone else, even servants stopped in their tracks to stare at you admiringly. Minho and Key were gaping at you. Key's father was smiling. He knew that you would find out, no one has ever been able to tell what Key's mother's powers were, because they were different from his father's. 

 "You actually brought home a smart one this time..." His mother concludes.

 "So you'll let us get married?" Key asks hopefully.

 "No. I don't like her." She says smirking at you again.

 You were about to be set off by her comments, she could go away if she didn't like you. His father liked you, wasn't that all the two of you needed? But what you didn't know, was that Key's mother was the head of the council, she made the rules and put things into place. She usually conferenced with her husband, but usually, he's been against her.

 Even since she ordered you to be killed. But of course she didn't know that you were the person that she wanted dead. You stayed silent after she said she didn't like you. Sunny came and took your hand and quickly led you out of the house before you did anything to blow you cover.

 When you two were standing outside you look at her with tears in your eyes. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

*********

YAY! THIS TOOK LONG!

sorry for the wait >.<

i hope you all liked it :)

please comment and subscribe <3

and sorry for it being so short :( its a lead up to the next chapter! 

but the next chapter will be long, i promise!