The Plan

Something About You

 

sorry for the long wait everyone >.<

i was finishing my other story so i could start the sequel (if any of of you read Forgotten Memories, Always Remember is the sequel! please subscribe if you wish :))

anywho, here is chapter 10, i hope you all like it

thank you all for commenting and subscribing :)

oh and comments will be returned in the comment box because it is faster and more efficient!

*********

 You were all sitting in the living room, everyone looked miserable. Everyone minus you was trying to think of a plan, you couldn't because you pretty much had no idea what was going on right at the moment. They were all using thoughts to communicate to each other so you didn't freak out about how dangerous this could possibly be. 

 Your eyes start watering as you realize how bad this was getting. Why was this happening? Why couldn't everything just work out? Why couldn't things be easier? It wasn't fair! You put your head into your knees and hide your face. You feel hands on your shoulders, Key started massaging you softly.

 You didn't realize, but soon you fell asleep from feeling so sick. It was the drinking, you were the only one it effected. Vampires, didn't get effected by alcohol. Well they got drunk, but there were no after effects. 

 "What are we going to do?" Ae-cha asks worriedly.

 "Why did you even say yes to marrying Nicole? I thought you said you'd never marry her because you two were really good friends, and that's all you wanted from her!" Taemin says angrily.

 No one had seen Taemin so angry in their lives. He cared about you so much. He hated to see you cry, he didn't like that everything bad was happening to you. And he also didn't like that the weight of the world was on your shoulders. And then Key had to go and accept what his parents said. It just made no sense.

 "Apparently they had arranged it from before Min was here. And they told me I didn't have a choice. And just because I don't want to doesn't mean Nicole agrees with my decision." Key says obviously.

 "I THOUGHT SHE LIKED JINWOON HYUNG!?" Taemin states.

 They all stare at him in shock. No, she liked both Key and Jinwoon, but she also wasn't going to give Key up to you. She knew there was something she didn't like about you, and you didn't deserve Key, or that's what she thought at the moment. She never knew the story of the pureblood human and vampire. 

 Key thought for a moment and then smiled widely. It was true, then maybe he could talk to her about cutting it off with him, but even still, then he'd have to show you to his parents. He was hoping that Minho and Sunny could control their minds long enough for them to meet you and agree for you two to be together. 

 "We should talk to Nicole." Onew says nodding.

 Key gives him a look. Onew looks at him innocently and then as he was about to leave the room he went flying to the other side of the room. Everyone looked at Taemin and Tiffany thinking it was telekinesis. But it wasn't from them, it was from you. "You should stop reading peoples thoughts without permission oppa." You say quietly.

 Everyone was silent as you stood up and went to the kitchen. You were hungry, and you felt sick to your stomach. You also had a headache to add onto all of it. Why did you have to deal with all of this on your own? Why couldn't someone help you save the world? It wasn't fair, it really wasn't Why did everything depend on you? What if you didn't want to do this anymore? What would end up happening?

 As you were thinking this, Tiffany walked into the kitchen to make sure you were alright. You spot her, and as you were about to say something, a very excruciating pain came to your head. That was how you knew you were going to have a premonition. You fall to the ground in pain holding your head while pictures went through your head.

 Tiffany yelled for someone to come, she didn't say anyone in specific, though she knew she should have. Key was the only one who knew how to deal with this. Him and Taemin came running into the room. 

 Key spots you on the ground panting and holding your head. "She's having a premonition." Key says worriedly. He knew not to come near you during them, last time he did, he was almost blown up. He held Tiffany back from going to help her friend. Tiffany stares at Key angrily as you slowly look up at them.

 The pain had stopped, but you still had a headache. You look at your hands in shock. You couldn't believe what you just saw. You saw the future, you were dead. All humans on Earth, even the ones in hiding were killed. Slowly the vampires were starting to starve so they started killing each other. 

 You say Key and all of your friends dying one by one. And it would be all your fault. You couldn't die, you had to save them all, and if you didn't save them, they would all start rotting away, and you'd never be able to do anything about it. You couldn't imagine that happening to any of them. It made you want to scream and break something. Which happened anyways.

 It shocked the other three in the room with you. Key had never seen you so distraught. Not even after a really bad training session. He knew you must have seen something really bad.

 "She saw us all dying." Taeyeon says quietly.

 "Mwuh?" Taemin asks in shock.

 "She saw what would happen if she didn't make the right decision. The consequences of what would happen if she didn't help us. If she didn't save the world." 

 "She doesn't want to do this anymore." Ae-cha explains. "She's getting to stressed out about it, and too much pressure is on her. She feels if she makes one mistake, everything will fall apart, and she has nothing else to live for but...us?"

 "Minnie, you don't have to worry, none of us are going to leave you." Key says assuringly.

 "You're going to get married!" You yell at him with a pained look on your face. It was the first time any of them had seen your face in five hours. You looked horrible, they all agreed on it. Your face was tear stained, and it was very pale. 

 "No, I'm not." He tells you knowing.

 "Really? And how are you going to do that? Just charge into your parents house and tell them there is no way in hell you're marrying Nicole because you want to marry me? Who just happens to be the person they're looking for!" You say standing and staring at him viciously. 

 You didn't know why you got so angry. 

 "Which one of you is it?" Key asks looking at Ae-cha and Jonghyun. "One of you is pissed off at me and it's affecting Min." 

 Ae-cha glares at Key angrily. She just didn't like the thought of you being hurt, she didn't realize that her anger was affecting you like that. She felt your feelings then, you weren't mad at all, you were upset, and very sad. You were also confused, you didn't like the feeling in your stomach. The feeling of being alone. You thought they were all going to leave you eventually. And you didn't like the thought. 

 You wanted to leave yourself, and that was only because you knew that the more they got involved in this, the more hurt everyone was going to get. You didn't want any of them to be hurt. Especially not because of you, you didn't deserve it. It was your fault they were in danger right now. 

 You made a quick decision. No, you weren't going to leave, but you decided that if you needed to die for any of them, you would. You would sacrifice yourself so they could live in the new world that you were going to create for them. And if you weren't there with them, you wanted them to be happy anyways, they deserved it, especially since they were risking themselves for you.

 "What are we going to do?" You ask quietly.

 Everyone looks at you for a moment in confusion. Then they understood, you were talking about they Key and Nicole thing. Sunny comes up to you and smiles widely. "Well, since came up with the plan, it's only fair that I get to tell you, right?" She asks looking at Minho.

 He nods and smiles and winks. Sunny starts blushing and then you all go back into the living room. You then suddenly remembered that none of them told you why they didn't tell you they were all together. You decided to ask after you heard what the plan was.

 "First, Key is going to tell Nicole about you and him. Hopefully after he tells her she'll keep shut about you and she'll agree to marry Jinwoon or something instead of Key. Unless she decides to be a , which she usually isn't so hopefully this won't be any different." Sunny explains proudly.

 You nod understanding and gesture for her to continue on. She nods and then continues. "If she agrees to break of the marriage, her and Key will go to their parents and explain that they don't want to be married, because they want to marry other people. Their parents aren't going to say anything because they only want them to get married to someone." 

 "Yeah, preferably not the person they are looking for and trying to get rid of..." You say obviously.

 "But they don't know anything about you. All they know is your name. They don't even know what you look like. So we're going to have to think of a fake name for you...hmm, how about Eun mi?NO HAE WON!" You nod in agreement, you could live with people not knowing what your real name is... "Anyways, so Key will take you to meet them, and me and Minho will be with you, and since no one knows our powers, we'll use our mind control to make them think you're a vampire, and then when they accept you, we'll leave and everything will be good... until they want grandchildren..."

 "WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT?!" Key yells in shock. 

 Sunny and Minho giggle and then she continues on. "So, it'll be a piece of cake!" 

 All through your mind you were thinking of how things actually could go wrong. You sigh and then nod. It was the best plan, much better than any of the plans that you could think up of. So you all decided to go with it. And it was going to be started tomorrow morning, you know...considering that Key and Nicole were supposed to be married in two days...

 "Oh, well since that's over with. WHY DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME YOU WERE TOGETHER!?" You ask in annoyance.

 They all stare at you in shock. None of them understood how you figured it out. They then all look over at Taemin who was looking at them all innocently. As he was about to leave the room Jonghyun held him back by the shirt. "Hyung, I'm stronger than you..." Taemin warns smirking.

 Jonghyun shakes his head. He had been working out, even thought Taemin was naturally stronger than him, if they had a fight, they would probably be on par with each other. Onew walks up to Taemin and smacks him in the back of the head. "I was wondering why Tiffany and you were here alone while the rest of us went out..." He says shaking his head.

 "Hey...now that I think about it, you two never came back with groceries, you came back with girls!" You say whacking them all in the back of the head. 

 "KYA! WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!" Key asks in shock. You give him a look. 

 "You knew about them all didn't you." You glare at him. He looks at you innocently and the smiles nervously. Your eyes widen in shock as you fall forward from tripping over something. Minho catches you quickly as you nearly hit the ground. Everyone starts laughing as you start blushing from embarrassment. 

 "We didn't tell you because if we did it wouldn't be as fun..." Ae-cha lies.

 "Did you all think I was going to tell people?" You ask fake hurt.

 "No! That's not why! It was because no one knows about any of us except for us.. and we knew that if we told you you would be excited and you wouldn't be able to concentrate, so we decided not to tell you. But you found out anyways because of TAEMIN." Sunny says giving Taemin a look.

 You begin laughing as Taemin started cowering in a corner. He felt ashamed for what he did. Not the kissing Tiffany part, but the making you find out. They all giggle at him as he pouts staring at the wall.

 "Taemin, it's not that big a deal. I'll keep concentrated." You assure them all.

 'They never told her about their bonds... I guess they'll tell her about that later.' Key thinks glancing at Onew.

 He shook his head. "Guess not." He says to himself while going upstairs and getting ready for tomorrow. He was deciding what to say to Nicole, and what he was going to do if she disagreed. Either way, he was going to go to his parents and tell them he didn't want to marry Nicole. Hopefully they'd listen. 

 He lays in his bed, and slowly falls asleep, waiting for the hardest day of his life...tomorrow.

**********

hehe done!

hope you all liked it :)

please comment and subscribe!

next chapter will be out later today!

thanks all <3