Lost

Something About You

sorry for the long wait >.<

thank you for commenting and subscribing :)

******

 It had been three weeks since Key left.  Everyone was trying to make you feel better, but nothing was working. You knew it was your fault, you were the reason he was like this. You blamed yourself completely, and all you wanted to do was fall asleep and never wake up. No one knew what was going through your mind, no one asked. And Onew and Taeyeon were completely blocked from it. Your mind was a precious place, and you wanted no one in it.

 "This is getting really bad!" Jonghyun said worriedly.

 Ae cha stared at him with no expression. No one understood what happened with Key, he was never like this. No one had ever seen him like that. And then all of a sudden, a week after he was gone he came and attacked you. He almost killed you. Everyone remembered that day. The day they realized they lost the thing that was holding you together. Now that Key was gone, you were broken. 

 "Shut up!" Taemin yelled at Jonghyun. "Stop saying things like that!"

 Jonghyun stared at the maknae in shock. He had never blown up like that, usually he was conservative. But now everyone was on edge. There was silence in the room, no one dared to speak. That was, until they heard you coming down the stairs for the first time in weeks. 

 "Min, are you alright?" Onew asked worriedly.

 You stared at him. Nothing came out of your mouth when you opened it. Were you okay? You couldn't tell anymore. You thought about it for a moment and then nodded. "Sorry for worrying you." You said quietly.

 Something had changed inside of you. Something you never realized could. It was like your heart had completely stopped beating! There was no pain, you didn't need to think anymore, there was nothing you cared about anymore. 

 "Min, please stop locking yourself upstairs! We're all really worried about you!" Ae cha said holding onto your arms. 

 You nodded. You didn't feel like there was a need for you to speak anymore. Then suddenly you heard something. Everyone became alert as you saw something coming toward you. You get in front of everyone and put a water shield up. But it didn't hold it. The unknown blast sent you flying into the wall. You screamed in pain. 

 'Who would do this?!' You thought holding your side. 

 You then saw someone coming from the shadows. You already knew who it was. You stood up and looked around you for something to make fire out of. There was nothing. You stared at him warningly.

 "Get out." You warned.

 "Or what?" Key asked smirking.

 "I won't hold back this time." You challenged.

 He laughed. Was it impossible? You would kill him if he hurt anyone other than you. But the real question was, when it actually came time to do it, could you? You remembered the premonition you had of this beach house, how you killed Key. There was no mercy from him anymore, he would just come and hurt you over and over. You never felt so much pain in your life. Being hurt by the one person that you love the most was pain enough.

 "Key, what did I do?" You asked, suddenly tears coming to your eyes.

 Everyone stared at you. They couldn't believe you were crying after everything that happened. Minho noticed something about Key, he couldn't control his mind. Him and Sunny exchanged looks, they both said the same thing. They were terrified. 

 Everyone knew Key had power, a lot of it. And there had always been a reason why he never used it. Because he didn't want to be like his eomma. But now that he was on her side, he didn't care anymore. All he wanted was you dead

 You lied to him. You knew exactly what happened to Victoria. You knew everything. He knew you did, his eomma told him everything the pureblood human could do. And it was all true. There was a reason why humans shouldn't exist on this world anymore, and that was because they were useless and a waste of space. 

 "What did you do? Really?! You can't figure it out yourself?!" He yelled at in anger.

 You shook your head. You didn't know anything anymore. After he left you, you became completely lost. No one understood you. No one. You began walking up to him slowly. You reached out to him and felt your cheek start stinging. He hit you. Your eyes widened. You then felt his fist against your stomach. 

 Was this it?

 ***

 Key's eomma was proud of herself, and her son. She had finally been able to brainwash him against you. There were little tricks she still knew. She smirked at herself in the mirror and let out a cackle. What she didn't know was that Key's appa was listening to her the entire time. He never wanted this to happen to his wife! He loved her so much, and he was the cause of all of this. 

 He let Key leave the mansion for a reason, to get away from his eomma. She wasn't a natural vampire. And that was why she had so many unusual powers. But the fact that she was able to brainwash Key into believing that you were evil and that you knew about Victoria's death, terrified him.

 He knew Key wasn't in his right state of mind. His eomma had finally gotten what she wanted, and that was to make him turn evil. And she finally got it. 

 "Darling, why don't you come over here?" She said to him venomously.

 He walked over to her, already knowing what was going to happen. It scared him, leaving everything as it was. But then again, he had done everything he was able to. There was nothing more he could possibly accomplish. 

 She smirked at him. She didn't care about him, she only wanted his power. And the only way to obtain it, was to kill him. And that was what she was going to do. And he was going to let her. She chuckled evilly as she ran the knife against his hard skin. "You know I love you right?" She asked him evilly.

 He didn't say anything. He knew it was only the demon in her talking. It wasn't herself. It wasn't the woman he had fallen in love with. She died a long time ago. "You haven't loved me in a long time, jagiya." He told her simply. 

 Her eyes pierced his skin. He hated the woman in front of him in his wife's body. He prayed that you would have enough strength to fight this war, and kill this monster. She came up to his ear and began whispering to him. "You're right, I only loved your power." 

 He closed his eyes waiting for it to happen.

 And then it did.

 He could feel her draining the life out of him, taking all his power away. She was killing him, destroying his real self. He always wondered why everything had to turn out like this. Then he realized, without this, there would be no future. He kissed his wife for the last time. "I never stopped loving you, jagiya." He said while feeling the life leave him.

 He was dead.

 She was laughing. She felt his power in her veins. The power to kill you. She wanted to feel your neck break in her hands. But she knew that Key also wanted to do it, because she made him this way. She had full control over him now. And he could never go against what she said. 

 She started laughing crazily as she realized how much easier this was going to get. She loved her power. She was power hungry. It was all she wanted. And she wanted to taste your power, she wanted it all! She would never tell anyone her true intentions for you, everyone would just have to find out eventually.

She couldn't wait for the war to come.

***

 "Key, get away from them!" You yelled at him pulling on his shirt. 

 He threw you across the room. He had Taeyeon by the throat. He could already feel the pressure on her neck. She was starting to feel queasy. She never thought Key of all people would do something like this to her.

 You run over to him and hit him in the throat, causing him to be unable to breathe. You then realized, that was a mistake. It only made him angrier and even more determined. Your eyes widened as you saw him pick up Taeyeon again.

 "Key, don't!" Onew yelled in pain. 

 He could feel everything Taeyeon was feeling. And he knew how much pain she was in. He wanted it to stop. Key would never be like this! Ever! What happened to him?! You punch him in the face and then the stomach. That was until he grabbed you by the throat and slowly started killing you.

 Suddenly, he slowly put you down.

 "Hmm, I can't kill you yet..." He said annoyed.

 You stare at him wide eyed.

 "But I can put you in pain!"

 You felt your wrist snap. You screamed in pain. You had never screamed so loudly in your life. You never would've expected a noise like that to come from you! You suddenly saw him stare at Ae cha. You knew exactly what he was going to do. "NO!" You screamed. But it was too late. 

 He snapped her neck. 

 Jonghyun stared from Key to his dead girlfriend in shock. 'Did he really just do this?' He thought devastated. 

 You felt pain go through your body. Was this real? Did Key really just kill your best friend/his best friend's girlfriend? Jonghyun was about to attack Key when Taemin stepped in front of him. "No hyung." Taemin warned.

 "WAE?!" Jonghyun yelled in pain.

 "Because this isn't..." Taemin was saying until he felt something pierce his core. He looked down at the knife. He stared at his hyung. You looked away quickly and ignored the scream of pain coming from Tiffany's mouth. You wanted to curl into your bed and never awaken. You held you chest in pain and shock. You could feel everyone's pain running through your body. 

 The second you heard another snap you already knew who it was. And Onew went and attacked him. You ran up to them and split them apart. You stood in between them staring at the ground. The pain was too much to bare. You looked at you cousin first, giving him a pleading look. He looked away from you and walked away.

 You then turned your attention to Key. "Get out." You told him warningly.

 Everyone heard the pain in your voice and grimaced. Key smirked at you. Your frailness. He thought it was funny how he could break you so easily. 

 "Babe, we should just fight right now." He told you smirking. 

 You shook your head. You wanted him out, now. He was gone, he was gone forever. He was never coming back. The pain you felt was unbearable. You then sent him flying outside the house with wind. He landed on a branch which left no mark. He smirked at you again and then disappeared. 

***

 The next three days went by slowly. You burnt the bodies, if you buried them they'd come back as zombies apparently. You didn't know that. Everyone was mourning. The pain was too much. You cried everyday, all day. You had no more goals. The person you loved killed some of the most important people to both of you. 

 Jonghyun slowly approached you staring at you gravely. "Min ah, we don't want to ask you of this. But we have to." He told you sadly. You already knew what they were going to ask, but you knew at this point in time, you couldn't do it.

 "You need to kill him." Onew stated.

 You stare at your cousin disgusted. They were really asking this of you. You shook your head. "I can't." You told them.

 You then suddenly felt your cheek stringing. You stare wide eyed at Tiffany. There were tears in her eyes. "YOU CAN'T?!" She yelled at you hurt. 

 You nodded as tears started coming to your eyes. You balled. Everyone stared at you in shock. They knew you had been crying, but it was never in front of them. They had never seen you so hurt, so sad. Why was this happening now? All of you were lost, the only relationship that wasn't ruined was Minho's and Sunny's. 

 Suddenly something went flying across the room. You all stared in shock. Everyone stared at Tiffany. She looked around confused. "Shouldn't her powers have disappeared when Taemin died?" You asked in confusion. Everyone nodded in shock. Even Tiffany was shocked. She had no idea what was going on. This all should have gone away. But it didn't.

 What did all of this mean?

 "YAH!" You heard a voice inside your head. It sounded like Ae cha.

 "EH?!" You yelled in shock.

 Everyone stared at you in confusion. "Ae cha?" You said quietly.

 "NEH! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" She asked you angrily.

 "You're dead." You said looking down.

 "Well...I know that." She said sadly. "I meant with Jonghyun, and everyone else."

 "It's the same." 

 Then there was silence. You were starting to think you were going insane. Ae cha was dead, yet she was talking to you. How was it possible? Then someone appeared in front of you. Everyone gasped. It was future Min, she looked terrible. And...something was different about her, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

 "Min, what the hell happened?" She asked you worried. "Where's Key?"

 No one said anything. They were all still shocked to see two of you standing in one room. You looked down, you failed her. Now you knew the future was also completely changed. 

 "I don't get what happened! One second me and Key were kissing, and the next he was trying to kill me! WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She yelled at you angrily.

 You shook your head. Onew stood in front of you to shield you from this woman. He gave her a warning look. She just looked at him in pity. "Do you think you can honestly do anything to hurt me?" She asked chuckling. He looked down for a moment and then back up. This...thing may be his cousin from the future, but he would do anything to protect you now.

 "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. He...I think his eomma has something to do with it." You said knowing. "I think she's turned him evil."

 "HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" She yelled at you. Everything in the room was flying around. The weather outside was continuously changing. It scared you. 

 You started crying. "I didn't mean to!" You said hurt. 

 Then suddenly everything went calm. Future Min came up to you and put her hands on your shoulders. She smiled at you warmly. "It can still be fixed." She told you.

 You stare at her wide eyed. "It can?" 

 "Remember the premonition you had? The one here?"

 You nodded.

 "That's how everything will get better."

 You stared at her in shock.

 "Now is the time you have to kill him."

 "No..."

 "To save the world."

******

oooh drama :D

i'm sad now, so many people died D:

please comment and subscribe !