Death

Something About You

 

 

lol second update today :D

i'll probably update again today !

maybe tomorrow :D

 

 

******

 It had been three months. Still no sign of Key... It was starting to frighten you. What was he waiting for? You had that premonition of killing him months ago, and still, there was no sign of him. You look around worriedly, the weather was getting rougher as the days went on. 

 The ocean hadn’t been calm for weeks! Everyone knew something was coming, it was just that no one knew what. After future Min had died, everyone saw that you were becoming paler and paler as the days went on. It was like a life essence had been taken from your body. 

 Sunny had noticed it the most. She noticed that as you walked, you would always sway. Your eyes would flicker colour, it was really weird. She noticed it started happening after future Min died, but it could’ve been possible it was happening before as well...

 You were sitting on your bed staring at the wall. You were concentrated on getting a premonition. But nothing was coming to you. You didn’t even realize Jonghyun walked in and was staring at you in confusion. He noticed your eyes had turned pitch black. Was it because you were so concentrated? Or was it something else?

 You heard something break, which knocked you out of your state. You saw Jonghyun staring at you in worry. You smiled at him softly and then stood up slowly. He then noticed something, he couldn’t feel any emotions coming from you. Nothing. You were blocking your emotions from him.

 “Min, what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

 You shrugged. Did it matter anymore? Anything that happened in the past, was the past. You ran for the door and opened it to see Taemin standing there. What was he doing there? Did he come to start trouble again? You were coming in and out of premonitions, which was very dangerous. 

 “Ah, he’s gone.” You said simply.

 Jonghyun continues to stare at you as you walk into the kitchen to see Tiffany drinking blood. You continued on past her and through the door. Everyone noticed, it was like you were floating

 You went to the beach and stared out at the ocean. Your eyes widened as you saw something coming towards you. Everyone saw it. Jonghyun was about to grab you when something held him back. Then he looked down and saw roots holding onto his ankles. It was you

 “What is that?” Tiffany asked in confusion.

 “I don’t know.” Jonghyun stated staring at the black smoke.

 “We should get out of here...” Minho said knowing.

 Everyone agreed, but they saw you continuing to stare at it. They then saw you beginning to control the water. The water went shooting up and created a barrier around everyone. 

 “Death waves.” You stated quietly.

 “Key.” Jonghyun said to himself. 

 Everyone stared at Jonghyun in shock. They all watched as the death waves came closer and closer towards you. They were hoping the barrier would fight them all off, but last time this happened, only Key was able to stop them. But now..he was the one sending them. They didn’t know how powerful he was. None of them could fight him, even though he had changed so much, they knew the old Key was somewhere in there. 

 You watched as they come closer to you, and when they made contact, the barrier cracked down the middle. You turned around to yell to everyone to run, but they struck you from behind. They sent you flying into the water.

 Something was holding you under. You could feel arms on you, but you couldn’t see anyone. What kind of power was this? You tried to fight against it, but nothing was working. You tried screaming, but no one would be able to hear you. So instead, you just closed your eyes. Would you accept anything that happened to you? Probably not. But you had no other choice.

 “Yah, she’s been under there for too long..” Onew commented to the others. 

 “They hit her straight on!” Tiffany exclaimed trying to hold back her tears.

 For some reason, Jonghyun could feel your alertness. He knew you were still alive, it was just that he had no idea what you were doing. Then suddenly, he felt you go blank. Everything went calm. It was as if all evil had suddenly left. But they all knew it was too good to be true. 

 Jonghyun looked over at the forest opening. He saw Key standing there smirking. He began to approach him. He wasn’t afraid of him, they had been best friends since they were little. Right now, he hated him. He killed Ae cha. He wanted him dead as well. He couldn’t have him hurt anyone else.

 As he reached Key, the two of them exchanged looks. Key smirked, while Jonghyun just stared. He looked so different. He looked vicious. Jonghyun had never seen him like this, not unless you were getting attacked. He had totally changed, everything about him. It was like he was a total different person.

 “Jonghyun.” Key stated.

 “Key.” Jonghyun said angrily.

 The two of them stood there for quite a while before any of them said anything. They hadn’t spoken to each other in months. Jonghyun could feel the grief coming from Key. Though he didn’t understand what it was from. Had he not realized that you had nothing to do with Victoria dying yet? 

 “I didn’t realize I would have a welcoming committee when I came back. I mean after all..I did kill Ae cha. Oh, and Taemin, that annoying brat.” Key said chuckling to himself.

 “What happened to you Key? You were never like this before...” Jonghyun stated nervously. 

 He seemed crazy! He called Taemin an annoying brat! Yet, Jonghyun knew that Key and Taemin were some of the closest ones in the house. Other than him and Key. Taemin was like Key’s little follower, he would do anything Key told him. That’s how he knew this wasn’t the real Key talking.

 “Maybe I just didn’t show any of you my true colours...?” Key said smirking again. It was a sick smirk. Like one that Jonghyun imagined Freddie Krugar would have on his face. 

 “No, this isn’t you.” He stated obviously.

 “You think you know me!” Key yelled at him angrily.

 Jonghyun nodded. He did know Key. He just didn’t know this one. 

 Meanwhile, you somehow got free from the grips of the death waves and came out of the water. Everyone sighed in relief as they saw you were alive. You looked over and see Key talking to Jonghyun.

 You tried to yell out to them, but it didn’t work. You needed to protect Jonghyun. Key was going to kill him! 

 You began running towards them. You ran as fast as you could! You made it just in time. As Key was about to stab Jonghyun, you stepped in front and Key got you instead. Both of them gasp in shock as they notice you standing in front of Jonghyun shielding him. 

 “Jonghyun. Get out of here!” You yelled at him furiously. “I have some business to take care of.”

 Jonghyun gave you a warning look and then left quickly. You stared at Key, waiting for him to say something. But he didn’t. He just stared at you with crazy eyes. You had never seen him so mad in your life. 

 “Key, why?” You whispered to him.

 He laughed. Did you really think that you could beat him? He always knew what his future was, and he should have listened to his eomma years ago. He needed to kill you to be freed from his eomma. And that was exactly what he was going to do. And that was going to happen now

 You kick him in the stomach and sent him flying into the woods and run towards the beach. Your breathing became harsh. Your throat was clenching at the thoughts that were currently going through your head. You had to kill Key. And you had to do it now! You couldn’t risk him hurting anyone else!

 You felt arms wrap around your waist. It was just like your premonition. You stared straight ahead, and your body became stone. You couldn’t move. You didn’t want to move. You wanted to cry. But you couldn’t let yourself, not for him. You would only cry for the real Key, the one that wasn’t crazy.

 He started placing soft kisses on your neck. You started to remember the first time he kissed you, and how it made your stomach flutter. Now it was just emptiness. You knew he didn’t mean any of them. His kisses meant nothing. He was just trying to make you weak, but you had trained. He couldn’t make you weak anymore.

 You turned around to face him, he began to run the knife on your cheek. You let him. You didn’t even try to stop him. You let him believe you were in a trance, maybe at that moment you were. You loved him, you always did. You’d never forget him, not even when the world came to an end. Not even if you died.  

 Right now, at this moment, it was either you or him. You had to make a rash decision. Then you realized the destruction he was causing. Even if you could get him back on your side, you still had to kill him to keep the balance. You hold his hand with the knife, and you felt him cut your cheek. 

 Then, you let him taste it.

 He felt like something was taking him over, something that wasn’t real. He tasted your blood, and he knew that he loved you. He dug his teeth into your neck. And you let him. You felt the pleasure go through your body as he broke from your neck and he started kissing you. You missed the feeling, the feeling of him being there with you. 

 But it wouldn’t last for long.

 “Key.” You said softly.

 He realized you said his name, he just didn’t want to acknowledge it. He was remembering everything he had done. The guilt was slowly killing him already. He killed some of his best friends. And he was going to kill Jonghyun, and then you. 

 You felt wetness on your shoulder, you knew he was crying. You stood there with him for a while. You felt the tears slowly going down your cheeks as you felt Key put the knife in your hands. You both knew what needed to be done, and he was just letting you do it! Your heart sank. 

 “Saranghae.” He said to you while kissing you softly.

 You began sobbing into his shoulder. You couldn’t take it anymore. You didn’t want to kill him! But it was all you could do to set the order straight... You hold onto him tightly, not wanting to let go. You let go of the knife and it falls to the ground. 

 “Min ah, you have to.” He told you knowing.

 You shake your head. “Aniyo.” You said in a whisper. You didn’t know how much more of this war you’d be able to take. You didn’t want to kill anyone, you hated the thought of it! And now you hated it even more that you had to kill the only person you’ve ever loved!

 “Min.” He said warningly. “I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to hold it off. Just do it!” 

 You stared at him in shock. Hold what off? You were about to ask when he did something you never thought he would. He put the knife in your hands, and then he made you stab him. Your eyes widened. You dropped to your knees with him in your arms. 

 “No! KEY!” You cried in pain. 

 He just looked at you. He did one of his smirks and then reached up to kiss you. But just as he was about to kiss you, his body went limp. And then, he disappeared. Right from in your hands, he was gone. Just like Victoria. What did all of this mean?

 You heard running footsteps from behind you. You just realized it had started raining. You look up at the black clouds surrounding you.

 “Omo, is that from Min?” Tiffany asked in shock.

 “Neh.” Onew said terrified.

 You screamed in pain causing everyone to jump in shock. You held the knife in your hands, causing them to start bleeding. You couldn’t take it anymore. You threw the knife in front of you and you heard someone groan.

 “GO AWAY, TAEMIN!” You screamed at Taemin.

 No one said anything. ‘Did she just say Taemin?!’ Tiffany thought in surprise. As she was about to say something, she suddenly saw Taemin appear before her eyes. At first she thought it was just her, but then everyone saw him! Everyone gasped.

 “Min ah, calm down!” Taemin said trying to get you to calm down.

 “Taemin?” Tiffany asked in shock.

 Taemin turned around and stared at all his friends. And his girlfriend. He didn’t understand how they could see him. They never could before, even when he tried calling to them! He ran over to Tiffany and hugged her tightly, or well tried to. But he went right through her instead. 

 He looked at her embarrassed and then turned back toward you. But he saw that you were already gone.

 “Min ah! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?” Taemin yelled at you.

 “GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME TAEMIN!” You yelled back at him.

 Taemin suddenly felt an excruciating pain go through his body. He then realized, it was you who did it to him. He didn’t know you could do that! It was a surprise to him...

 “She’s going to kill Key’s eomma.” Onew stated knowing.

 Then suddenly Ae cha appeared in front of you. You glared at her. Warning her to get out of your way. She was already dead, but you could cause more pain to her. And right now, you were in too much pain to even care. As you walked towards the forest you felt something hold you back.

 You didn’t want to look. 

 “Let me go.” You said hurt.

 “Min, we can’t let you go get massacred! You’re not in a state to fight right now!” Jonghyun explained trying to calm you down. But then he realized it wasn’t working. You completely ignored him, and him trying to suppress your feelings, and continued on. 

 “JONGHYUN YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT!” Ae cha yelled at him in annoyance. 

 Jonghyun spun around and saw Ae cha staring at him. He was about to reach out for her when he realized he couldn’t touch her. He’d just go right through her like what happened with Tiffany and Taemin.

 He was about to ask something when he saw her run after you. He ran after the two of you and then he felt a blockade go up. It was from you.

 Ae cha followed you right into the clearing of the castle and pulled you back. “Min listen, Key wouldn’t want this! You’re going to die if you go right now!” She told you knowing.

 You knew she was crying staring at you in this state. You hated everything. Your friends were dying, your boyfriend was dead, and right now, you had no future. You just didn’t care about dying. You’d rather die to save everyone else!

 “I’m not going to let that win.” You told Ae cha warningly. “If you’re only here to hold me back, then leave.”

 “It’s not time yet! Just go back to the house. Please!” Ae cha begged you.

 You just looked at her and sighed. Then you immediately started walking back to the house. If you wanted this all to work out, you’d need to be alive. You wished there was a way to make Key’s eomma good, but you knew, there was no way you could. It was simple to you now. You didn’t care about her anymore. 

 You were going to kill her.

******