New Town

Something About You

first chapter out!

please read and subscribe!

you: Lee Min

********************

 "UMMA!" You yell trying to get your mother's attention. She was daydreaming. She was trying to forget about you leaving, but every time she tried to forget, she would just remember again.

 "Minnie-ah, do you really have to leave! Umma is going to miss you too much!" Your mother tells you sulking. You look at her and chuckle.

"Cho, she has to leave, you must understand that.." Your father tells your mother nodding to you.

"And it's not like it's going to be forever!" You assure her smiling widely. Your mother pouts and then hugs you tightly. You feel your heart slowly sinking as you back away from you parents. You were leaving to a very far place, and you weren't going to see your parents for a very long time. It made you sad, but you knew you had to do what you had to do. You sigh as you hear the taxi start honking. "Well, there's my ride!" 

 "Min, just promise me you'll be careful. It's dangerous out at night over there, so please don't go out." Your father warns you. You nod to him in understanding and then leave.

 Your parents both watched you leave with sinking hearts. Your father knew that if his heart was still beating, it would be hurting right now. "Yobo, do you think she'll be okay over there? I mean, that place is full of...people she doesn't know about." Your mother says to your father in worry.

 He looks at your mother and smiles slightly. "Her cousin is there. I'm sure she'll be okay." He tells her knowing. She hugs your father and then smiles at him. She then looks at the clock and realizes she was late for a business meeting. She quickly leaves the house and gets into her car. She breathes deeply and starts praying for your safety. She knew that if anything went wrong Jinki would help you, but it was possible that he wouldn't be there in time. 

******

 While you were walking to your train you noticed something strange. There were no trains that came out from Nightdale, they only went in, which was really weird. 'Do people not come back from there? Maybe they like it so much!' You think in interest. When you go to the train you notice everyone was staring at you weirdly. 

 Of course you ignored them and continued to the train. When you sat in your seat you noticed people drinking red wine. Red wine was never your thing, your parents always drank it, your father more than your mother, but something about the smell of it set you off. You sat alone, in a window seat and when the train started moving, you said goodbye to your home. About an hour into the train ride you fell asleep.

 At one of the stops someone got on the train and was looking for somewhere to sit. One of the people noticed this poor girl and decided to rid her of her misery. She was a slave, a human slave, and it made the vampires on the train even more thirsty.  

 "Shall we?" One of them said to the other. The other nodded and got up to follow the human girl. The girl noticed that no one was sitting in the seat next to you, so she decided to take it. She looked around nervously, and really hoped that if you woke up you wouldn't eat her. 

 But it didn't last. The two vampires from across the way approached her and began talking to her. You heard talking, and it started to really annoy you considering you were sleeping. You open your eyes and notice the girl staring at the two men in fright. You stare at three of them in annoyance and then stand. "Okay, what the hell?" You say to yourself in annoyance. You start walking away as someone catches your arm. It was the girl.

 "You're a human right?" She asks in fright.

 You stare at her in confusion. What else would you be? A monster? You nod to her clueless as she points to me and started talking. "She's probably better tasting than me! Eat her!" She yells at the two men.

 They glance at you and just shrug and then they went back to the girl who started screaming. 'I must be dreaming. Why the heck is some crazy girl talking about me being human?' You think in confusion. You walk down the car slowly looking for a bathroom. As you approach the bathroom you crash into someone and fall backwards. You look up at two girls who looked to be in about their twenties. 

 "Mianhe!" You say sorrily while standing. But when you tried standing the train stopped which made you start falling backwards. To your surprise someone caught you. You turn to see who it was and you saw that it was another girl, but she was short than you and more petite. You were wondering how on earth she managed to catch you.

 She helps you steady yourself and chuckles at you. "You better watch yourself. Where you heading?" She asks smiling. 

 "Uh, Nightdale. I'm going there to stay with my cousin." You tell the girls smiling. "By the way I'm Lee Min!" The girls look at you in confusion.

 "Nightdale? You have cousins in Nightdale?" The short girl asks me, her eyes widening.

 You nod in confusion as the girls exchange looks. "Who are they?" The girl with red hair asks in interest.

 "Um, Lee Jinki...Onew?" You tell them nodding.

 "Taeyeon isn't that...?" The girl with black hair asks trailing off in thought.

 You look at them in confusion and then just shrug. You were going to go back to your seat when one of the girls grabbed your arm. "You didn't let us introduce ourselves." The one with red hair says smiling sweetly. 

 "Oh, who's this?" A girl my age asks coming up to them.

 "Ae-cha! This is Min. She's going to Nightdale." Taeyeon tells Ae-cha smiling.

 "REALLY! THAT'S SO COOL! NO ONE NEW EVER COMES!" Ae-cha says in excitement. "Anyways, Min I'm Ae-cha. And these are my friends Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny." 

 You nod in interest and then tell them that you should be going to sit back down. You then remember that girl and the two guys. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea anymore...

 You look around for a moment and then see the girls all looking at you. "You can sit with us." Ae-cha tells you smiling. You look at her for a moment and then nod in agreement. The girls lead you to their private car, it was huge, and it had beds and everything. You tried so hard not to gawk at the room but miserably failed. You feel your cheeks start burning and you turn away in embarrassment.

 "So what brings you to Nightdale?" Ae-cha asks in interest. Taeyeon gives her a look but Ae-cha just ignores it.

 "I'm going to be living with my cousin from now on." You tell her smiling.

 "You have family in Nightdale?" She asks in shock.

 "Onew is her cousin." Sunny tells her smiling.

 Her expression changed so swiftly that if you weren't paying attention and had sharp eyes like you did you wouldn't have noticed. You smile at all of them innocently and then they begin engaging in conversation with them. They were all fairly interesting. You all exchanged numbers and when you all got to Nightdale you went your separate ways.

 The girls watched as you walked away. They all exchanged glances and stayed silent. "People are really going to want to kill her when they smell her blood. And not to mention she is going to be living with the kingtas of the town. Their fans are going to go nuts." Ae-cha comments seriously.

 Taeyeon and Tiffany exchange looks as they remember the smell of your blood. It was the sweetest they'd ever smelt in their lives. The smell of a pureblood human, not one of those half breeds. There hasn't been a pureblood human recorded in the world for over seventeen years. The lost one was a baby, and they were recorded to have been killed seventeen years ago. 

 Sunny then gasps in shock at the thought. 'What if she's the pureblood human that was supposedly killed seventeen years ago!?' Taeyeon stares at her after hearing her thought. Sunny begins complaining about how she never gets her privacy when she's around Taeyeon. Taeyeon apologizes but agreed with what she thought.

 "It's very possible. No one really had any records of the person, they never even said when they were executed." Tiffany states knowing.

 The girls all stare at her wide eyed. "We have to warn Onew!" Taeyeon says starting for his house. Ae-cha catches her and shakes her head. 

 "Taeyeon unnie, we can't! If Min finds out that we know who she really is, she'll freak!" Ae-cha explains.

 "But what if she doesn't know what's going on? What if she doesn't even know that she's in a town full of vampires?!" Sunny states worriedly.

 "Onew oppa has to worry about that." Ae-cha explains knowing.

 They look over at you again and notice you wave to someone. You run up to them and hug them. "Onew..." Taeyeon says dreamily.

 "THIS IS NO TIME TO HAVE ONE OF YOUR DAYDREAMS!" Sunny exclaims shaking her finger at Taeyeon.

 Taeyeon snaps out of her daydream and noticed Ae-cha listening for something. They see her expression change as they see you hand Onew your suitcase.

 "Min! I haven't seen you in so long!" Onew exclaims excitedly.

 "I know! I was surprised that my parents even let me out of the house! They rarely let me out unless I'm going to school." You explain smiling widely.

 He nods at you smiling while trying his best to hold his breath. The scent of your blood was so sweet, he remembered why he hadn't come to see you in five years. It was because the last time he did, he wanted to drink your blood so bad, and he nearly did. His parents wouldn't let him see you until he controlled his temptation.

 Everyone in your family went to a lot of trouble to keep you alive. When you were born as a pureblood human, everyone was so shocked. They didn't understand how a pureblood vampire and a half blood vampire could create a pureblood human. According to the vampire council you were dangerous, and you had to be killed when you were a baby.

 They thought they killed you, but it was an illusion created by your father. Your parents moved out of Nightdale, and they never went back there again. No one understood their decision to send you back there now, in your peak years, but no one questioned it. When they asked Onew if she could live with him, there was no way he could ever say no. He loved you too much to say no, so he let you.

 As you walked up to his house with him your eyes widened. "Onew oppa, why do you live in such a big house!?" You ask in shock.

 "Oh, I forgot to tell you. I live with four of my buddies, I hope you won't mind." Onew says wanting to hit himself for forgetting to tell your parents that you don't live alone.

 You shrug as he opens the door for you want you walk in. You hear footsteps coming down the hall quickly. As you take off your shoes you see someone standing in front of you. You look up in shock to see someone with shoulder length orangey hair standing in front of you.

 "Omo, Onew hyung!" He says in annoyance.

 You stare at him in confusion as Onew gives him a warning look. Then another one walked in. He had strange hair, the right side was shaved off. But you thought it looked quite hot! You begin blushing as he stares at you in confusion. "This is your cousin?" He asks in complete shock.

 Onew nods and then he puts your suitcase down and takes off his own shoes. You stand and smile nervously at the two guys standing in front of you. They both give you a look and walk away. You look down in confusion and then back up to see some really tall guy in front of you. You trip over your shoe and land in Onew's arms. "Mianhe, I didn't mean to scare you." He says in shock.

 "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm a really big klutz, it was my fault." You tell him while Onew helped you steady yourself. "I'm Min!" You introduce yourself. 

 "Minnie ah, I'm going to go put your stuff in your room." Onew tells you nodding.

 "Did someone say Minnie?" Another guy asks coming from around the corner.

 "Jonghyun...don't even try anything." Onew warns.

 "Onew oppa, I'll come with you!" You tell him wanting to know where your room was. He looks at you in surprise and nods. You follow him to a large room, it was decorated in everything you liked. The walls were taupe, and all the furniture was dark brown.  Your eyes went wide, you loved it. 

 "I love it!" You exclaim.

 "Well that's good. But I shouldn't take any of the credit. Key designed it." Onew says smiling.

 "Oh, which one was he?" You ask in interest. 'Hopefully not one of the first two I met! Those two didn't seem to like me much. But one of the guys before were Jonghyun. Kah! This is so confusing!' You think in hope.

 "Ah, he was the one with the weird hair." He tells you smiling.

 You stare at him in confusion. You couldn't remember ever telling him that. You give him a weird look and then sigh in defeat. There was no way you could talk to him again. You were so embarrassed, maybe you shouldn't talk to any of them! You then hear your stomach growl. Onew looks at you in confusion and then understands. 'Humans need to eat food to live.' He thought to himself. 'Good thing we all love food!'

 "Uh, Onew oppa...would it be okay if I made dinner?" You ask in thought.

 "Ah well, if you'd like. Key's a pretty good cook." Onew tells you nodding.

 'Why in the hell is he good at everything?' You think in annoyance. 

 You smile at him and then tell him that you'd make it. It was the least you could do for everyone putting up with you. You went down to the kitchen and saw the guy with orangey hair going through the fridge. He comes out of it with red wine. 'What is with everyone and red wine?' He looks at you for a moment and then leaves the room as quickly as he could. "EH?" You say in shock. You let it go and then go to the fridge.

 You open it and start searching for something to make. 'Wow, they have like no food...! But they do have a lot of...wine?' You stare at the fridge in disappointment and you close it and turn and smack right into someone and fall to the ground. 

 "YAH!?" You hear someone yell at you.

 "MIANHE!" You yell back frightened. 

 "Oh, it's you! What were you doing in the fridge?" You see Key staring at you in distaste.

 "I was going to make dinner. But you guys don't have any food." You tell him quietly.

 "Key hyung, what are you doing?" You see orangey come back into the kitchen in confusion.

 "Min here was looking through our fridge..." Key says in annoyance.

 You stare at the two of them and close your eyes. You didn't want then to hate you, you all just met. You couldn't understand why they didn't like you. You put your head on your knees and try to stop yourself from crying. 'They'll think I'm weak!' You heard footsteps come into the room.

 "Uh, what did you two do?" 

*************************

first chapter done!

hope you all liked it and please subscribe and read more :)