Help!

Something About You

chapter 5 :)

yay new update !

************

 Key stared at the projection in front of him. He then thought, how was she you? Before he let her speak he asked her a simple question. "I don't understand how you're Min. You look older than her." The woman stares at him obviously. Key didn't understand what the look was for.

 "I'm from the future silly." She says sticking out her tongue and giving him the peace sign. He stares at her in complete shock. Future? Was that even possible? Thoughts played through his head as he chose whether to believe her or not. But he realized, he had to believe her. It was the only way to find out more about you.

 "What's our relationship in the future?" Key asks in interest.

 She looks at him awkwardly. She couldn't tell him anything about the future because it could change the course you two were supposed to take. She shook her head and told him she couldn't tell him. "That's for you to figure out yourself!"

 'Why is she always so happy? She's the total opposite of this Min.' Key thinks to himself raising his eyebrow.

 "Hm, I'm still grumpy now aren't I?" She asks in thought. "Well I'm sure it'll stop soon."

 He looks at her in confusion. Then she smiles at him and puts on a serious face. She was now ready to tell him everything he needed to know about you. She looks at him warningly, she didn't like to be interrupted, and she was warning him of them. He got it almost automatically.

 As she opened there was a knock on the door. "Key hyung? Are you okay?" Taemin asks in worry. He heard voices, it sounded like you and Key but he wasn't sure. Key goes over to the door and opens it to see Taemin's worried face.

 "I'm fine. Just talking to someone on the phone." He tells Taemin gesturing to his cellphone. He was using it as a prop. Taemin stares at him for a moment and then decides to let it go. He didn't want his hyung to get mad at him. Key was scary when he got mad...

 Taemin nods and then walks off as Key watches him. He closes his door again, but this time he forgot to lock it. He sighs as he looks at the future you. He started circling her in interest. She looked almost exactly as you did now, but she was slightly thinner, and she wore somewhat nicer clothes. Her features were defined by make up, and she didn't wear any cover up or blush. Her cheeks were just always...pink?

 He still hadn't really looked at you closely. So much had happened in one day... It then hit him. He was tired... She looks at him with her piercing eyes and he goes and lays down on his bed.

 "I'm going to start now." She tells him obviously. He nods. He was hoping he wouldn't fall asleep. He didn't want to get on her bad side, who knew what she could do.

 "Alright, so... I am Min from the future, three years into the future. I'm here to tell you everything about me. Everything from my powers to what you have to do to help me. Do you understand?" Key nodded. She sighs in relief and then continues. "In two months, Min's powers will grow too strong for her to control. You need to tell your friends...and Onew oppa that you need to start training her now. You also need to tell her everything that is going on. From vampires, to her parents death. If you don't tell her, it'll be too late. Because that is one of the other factors of her powers going haywire. You guys never told me about any of this."

 "What does that have to do with pureblood humans?" Key asks in confusion.

 "I WILL GET TO THAT!" Min yells in anger.

 Key cowers back, then he realized, he never cowers back. Not because of anyone. Why was this girl so different? 

 "Alright, now shut up and don't interrupt me again." She warns looking at him angrily. He nods quietly and lays down on his bed and looks at the ceiling. "There is only one true pureblood human every 500 years. Min, or I, am that pureblood human. All the others were made as fakes to make sure that they wouldn't be found. You see years ago, when the first pureblood vampire was born, two years later the first pureblood human was born.

 "The pureblood human had amazing power. She could wipe out anything in her path. Especially in wars against the vampires. The humans always prevailed, until something happened. The pureblood human met the first pureblood vampire. The two of them fought for three days straight, never with an outcome. The two then found out that they were in love with each other, and that's where the problems began. 

 "The council was opposed to it. They would never let it happen, and they made that quite clear. They ordered all 'pureblood' humans to be killed until the first pureblood, the real one was found. They never found her. She then vowed, that war between vampires and humans were to always be, until she found the one she loved. Until they could be together. Only then, through hardship and fighting alongside each other, could the humans and vampires live and love in peace. 

 "Now vampires, just love to kill humans and take them for their blood. Please do not kill me, I'm not quite ready to die... Anyways, back on topic. The pureblood human like vampires ages very slowly, I guess you could say that this human is more like...a vampire without fangs and evilness and the need to kill and blood. She is the...balance of life.

 "When she turned 500, she found out that her love had passed away. She couldn't bare the thought of living in the world without him. He died young, and she hated that she could never see him again. Even though he never knew, she was always watching over him, even as he got married and had children of his own. Everyday she would cry and pray that this would never happen to anyone else.

 "When she found out he died, she took her own life." Future Min concluded with glossy eyes. She always loved the story. It was the truth, she was dealing with it now. She was the last pureblood human to ever be born, and she had to fix everything now. Sooner rather than later. That was why she came to see Key, she had to make this happen in less than a year.

 "Why do they want the pureblood human dead though?" Key asks in confusion.

 "Because if her and her pureblood vampire, the one she is destined to be with become one through marriage. And then they would have children and be bound together forever, they never want that to happen."

 "Wae?"

 "Because, vampires will have to go back into secrecy. None of them want that to happen. But since I, Min am the last pureblood human, it is going to happen. And it is going to happen before the year is over. And you are going to help me."

 "How?"

 "You have to help me or well this Min with her powers. The rest will fall into place...very soon."

 Key stares at the future Min in shock. Did he get to know nothing else? Like what your powers are and how he's supposed to help. But she had no intention on tell him how, he had to figure that out on his own. He was a smart guy, a hot headed impatient one. But a smart one either way. 

 That was when the door flew open. Taemin stares in shock from future Min to Key. He stare and nearly faints as Key runs and shuts the door so no one else would see. Min kneels down next to Taemin and laughs at him. "Ahahaha! He's still as immature as ever!" She laughs.

 Taemin opens his eyes widely and stares at her in shock. "You were just in your room. Asleep...MWUH!?" He yells in shock.

 Key comes over and covers his mouth so he wouldn't make a scene. "Be quiet!" Key tells him quietly. But it was already too late. Taemin's yelling woke you up. The others went out somewhere, Taemin was watching you but he left suddenly. As you walk into the room you see...you

 You stare at the girl who looked exactly like you, right down to your birthmark and beauty marks (you checked). You thought your eyes were going to pop out of your head as you stared at the girl. "Omo, what the heck?" You say more to yourself than anyone else. "Who are you?"

 "...I am you." She says disappearing right in front of your eyes. You stare at Key and Taemin waiting for an explanation. Taemin shrugged, he had no idea what was going on. Key was quiet. He didn't want to tell you what just happened. He was afraid of how you would take it, but you were already freaking out. A girl who looked exactly like you and sounded exactly like you just said she was you! Now your brain was starting to hurt.

 You were shocked when you looked on your arm and found the wound from earlier today was gone. Then you realized that...it was nine the next morning. When did that happen? You sigh in frustration, why wasn't anyone telling you anything?

 "Taemin, get out." Key commands. He had to tell you what was going on. You...the future you told him to tell you, so he was going to. Right now. Taemin stares at Key trying to hide his fear and left the room. You didn't even notice the harsh look in Key's eyes as he turned to you. You were to preoccupied with the girl before. 

 Your eyes widened in shock as Key came over to you and pinned you against the wall. "Key, what are you doing?" You ask warningly. He continued staring at you, that was all he did. You two looked exactly the same. How was it that three years had only passed and you still looked the same.

 Key sighed and let you down. You glare at him as you see him go and lay on his bed. You stood where you were, not moving, just staring. He sighed. He sat up quickly and then his eyes suddenly changed, they were calm. You didn't understand what was going on. You waited for him to speak, but he never did.

 "Your powers are out of control?" Key asks finally.

 You gasp in shock. How in the hell did he know about that? You were about to ask him when he told you that the girl who looked like you told him. You nodded unsure. He sighed again. 

 "What does that have to do with anything?" You ask in confusion.

 He sat up and motioned for you to come close. You stood where you were, there was no way you were getting close to him after what just happened. You weren't scared of him...exactly, something was just telling you not to get too close. But the thing was, you wanted to, when he pinned you against the wall you freaked, but the real truth was..for some odd reason, you just wanted to be close to him. 

 "Because, I have to help you."

 "What makes you think I want your help?" You scoffed. You didn't want anyones help. You could handle this by yourself. Or so you thought until you blew up Key's lamp. "Oh snap!" Key gave you an angry look. You deserved it, you just broke what could have been his favourite lamp...

 "See! You can't even get angry without something happening!" He yells at you. You stare at him in shock. Yes, he was right, but couldn't he be nicer about it? Why did he have to be so mean to you?

 Key couldn't help it, whenever he was with you all he wanted to do was kill you. Or that's what he thought it was. But of course, him being a boy and not understanding, he didn't understand his true feelings, neither of them did. "YAH!" You yell at him in anger. "Don't go telling me that I can't do anything without something happening!" The whole house shook. 

 "Okay, okay. Mianhe, calm down." He tells you annoyed. 

 He was more annoyed with himself than you. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to help you, he really did, but you just made him so angry. And he knew he just made you angry, so how were you supposed to help her when all you two did was fight? "I don't want to fight anymore." He hears you say quietly. "I know my powers are out of control. I don't know why, it's never happened before. It just started happening when I got here." 

 He felt sympathy for you. You still didn't get what was going on, and he was planning on telling you everything. Even if it was going to break your heart. He knew, from what the future you said, he needed to help you control the power you had, and he was going to help you through it all, even if you didn't want it...

*********

chapter five done!

what do you think?

taemin >_< you come in at the wrong times!!!! KAH!

********* 

comment replies!

@iceprincess08: more is coming :) and more cliffhangers too :P

@4everShinee: yerp, all about key <3 more things are going to happen very soon :)

@afifa_ellia: updated ! will update this story again today :)

@darkwater92: hmmm, intersting theory :) i guess youll just have to keep reading and find out what she really is, vampire, human, angel, devil whoa who knows :P

*********

thanks everyone for the comments :)

i will update more often if i can, im going to start getting busy with school so im hoping to update as much as possible before that :D

please keep reading ! 

love you all <3