Chapter 3: Ms. Blue Silky Ribbons

Professional Dream Catcher

XOXOChapter 3XOXO

-Ms. Blue Silky Ribbons-

*Hye-Kyung POV*

I woke up to my alarm clock. It's the same as always, 6:00am. I stretched, I was still half-asleep when I went out of the room to get my daily dose of caffeine. It was a little chilly but I liked the feel of the small breeze caressing my skin, I went straight to the kitchen and held my arm out to get coffee. I needed coffee to wake me up. Coffee-shi, why are you hiding from me. 

I opened my eyes and froze, this isn't my kitchen table, this isn't the furnishings of my house, where am I?! I was ready to go berserk when I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I facepalmed myself. Pabo. Good thing they were still asleep.... NOT *cough* someone from the dining room cleared his throat. OH NO, DEAR GUMBALLS PLEASE LET THIS BE A DREAM.

I turned around to see the twelve of them, staring at me, trying their best not to laugh. They were already eating breakfast and I grew conscious of what I was wearing or rather how little I was wearing. Suddenly the breeze wasn't so inviting anymore.

"I never knew patterned ribbons could be this appealing." Kai said, mockingly.

Ughhh. The nerve of that wolf looking gumball. Tch. That's right; he's a wolf looking gumball.

"Wow. Who ever thought that patterned ribbons could be so smexy?" Baekhyun commented then laughed

My jaw dropped; did he really just say that? I thought there was only one guy I should be irritated at.

"Not that we're not enjoying the display, cause we are..." Kris was cut midsentence by suho

"You should probably go change into a different outfit." Suho finished, unable to look me in the eyes

I ran back to the room, slammed the door then locked it. I stood there, trying to process what had just happened. They just saw me half .... was the thought echoing in my mind. WHATDAFUDGICLESTICKS JUST HAPPENED? OH NOOO. Good bye my dignity, Good bye. I was still staring off into space when something greater hit me. They are going to tease me for the rest of my life. NOOOOOO.

At some point, I gathered my strength and what little dignity I have left, got my towel, some clothes then hurried to the bathroom. They only had 2 bathrooms but I didn't care, they could scream for all they want. I locked the door then got ready to shower.

It started of as a tune I was humming and before I knew it I was already singing at the top of my lungs. "I LOST MY MIND, NOREUL CHOEUMMANNASSEULTTE, NO HANAPPEGO MODEUNGOSEUN GET IN SLOW MOTION...." This went on until I finished showering. I was back on my happy mood after showering because I felt fresh. I tidied and dressed myself before I went out. To my HORRIBLE HORRIBLE surprise they were all in the family room, snickering. Ughhh. What Now?

"I lost my mind.." Baekhyun started singing

My cheeks went hot,  they could hear me? Could they really? Ughh. Pabo Hye Kyung strikes again, how can I even be this comfortable with these guys?!

"Just so you know, we can hear everything from here just fine." Kai said without looking up from the magazine that he's reading.

I kept my chin up, who cares if they heard me sing? It's not like I'm the only one who sings in this room.

"Guys come on. It's not like she has a bad voice, besides she's not the only one who sings in this room. knock it off." Sehun said

Aww. The Maknae is protecting me, how kind. I like Sehun-shi, he's not mean.

"Yeah, she actually has a nice voice." D.O agreed

I blushed "Thank you."I told them, then went to my room and plucked out my phone.

I sent a message to Eun Sang before I took a shower telling her to come to the dorm immediately, because I needed help with the equipment. I checked my phone to see if she replied and she did.

Ok Unni, I'll be there in 15 minutes. see you! :*

I smiled. Then someone knocked at the door, I hurriedly went out because I didn't want the members to be so close to Eun Sang. god knows what they could do to her, my little piece of pure innocence.

Luckily I beat them all to the door. I opened it and Eun Sang was all smiles like always, she hugged me tight like we hadn't seen each other for years and she kept saying mianhe. I stopped her and said, It's really okay. I'm still here aren't I? I ushered her in the unit and gathered all the members. I was still in the middle of gathering them when I hear someone shout.

"YOU?!" Baekhyun and Eun Sang both shouted.

I went to the family room confused. "You two know each other?"

They both nodded. Wahh. How? When? I was confused.

I shushed everyone then still proceeded to introduce Eun Sang, after the formalities I brought to Eun Sang to my room and locked the door.

"Hey, unni. What are you doing? Why are locking the door?" She asked confused.

"Explain young lady. How did you meet baekhyun-shi?" I asked, raising one of my eyebrows.

I know I wasn't her mother or sister or brother but I still felt responsible for her. I mean, I treat her like my sister.

"There's really nothing to it Unni. It was late at night and I was going home from the hospital when a couple of bad guys stopped me, then someone saved me. I was scared Unni, I didn't know what to do. - she furrowed her eyebrows- That someone who saved me was baekhyun-shi but at the time I didn't know that he was a good guy so instead of thanking him I hit him with my bag and kicked him where it hurt, then I ran away. " Eun Sang narrated, looking at the floor as she did.

She did what? I burst out laughing. Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaahaha. Try to be a hero and what does he get? A kick where it hurt. I couldn't stop laughing. It was hilarious. I was already rolling on the floor for at least 5 minutes when someone knocked on the door.

"Hye Kyung, we're leaving already." Chanyeol informed.

I stopped laughing then faced Eun Sang.

"This is the start of the trial Eun, we can do this!" I said, cheering us up because we were gonna need it.

I opened the door and dragged the equipment we were gonna need out of the room, it was quite heavy; there were so many tripods and cameras, to get every angle possible. Sehun and the others started helping out and I was really happy but then Kai whispered something that irked me and ruined my good mood.

"I like you better in your blue silky ribbon patterned clothes" then he smirked. The way he said it sent the hair on my body standing, why did he need to use that husky voice? Seriously. It was disgusting.

I literally pushed him away then sent him one of my famous death glares, he just raised both of his hands like he didn't mean any harm, smirked then walked away. Aissh. That guy is such a ert. 

//FAST FORWARD//

We were already at the first schedule, a photo shoot, and I was setting my cameras up - inside the make-up room, in the studio, just plain everywhere- while Eun was talking with the guys in charge of the photo shoot, to get their insights, besides I liked working with the cameras better than talking with the guys.

I was humming to nothing in particular when someone tapped me on the back. I got shocked, so I quickly turned around and was ready to hit the guy when I saw who it was. I squealed (yeah, i squeal occasionally), jumped for joy and hugged the man in front of me. - which took the attention of EXO and everyone in the studio.

The man hugged me, carried me -since he was a lot taller- and then spun me around (our usual greeting). Whispers were already clouding the whole place about who I am and what our relationship was but I didn't care. All I cared about was the man still hugging me, Kim Dong Mi, my best friend since middle school. The only guy who was always there for me. I look up to him as my brother and best friend sometimes even as a father.

"Yah! Kim Dong Mi, put me down already will you? What are you doing here? How are you? Why haven't you contacted me for the longest time?" I asked, playfully hitting his arm continuously.

"Yah, Yah, Yah! Stop hitting me small fry, and why do you have so many questions? Are you here to interview me? -he laughs- before I answer your questions, answer mine. I'm still your oppa after all." He cleverly answers.

"Why can you never just answer my questions huh? Is it so hard?" I scrunch my forehead then scoff.

"Just answer it, yeah?" he said, eyes glittering in the process.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." I answered half-heartedly.

“What are YOU doing here? Have you been eating right? You felt so light. How have you been? And why haven't you contacted me?" He finished. I laughed, seriously? Asking questions that I formulated? Tch.

"Okay, okay. First of all, I'm here covering those guys' -I gestured to EXO- life for an article that would make or break my career. Secondly, I have been eating right. Sort-of (I mumbled the last part and let my eyes look anywhere but at him). Third, I've been fine. Moving here and there, covering one event then another. Lastly, I've been so busy that I didn't even have much time to contact my family. Happy now? Geez. You’re like my dad." I answered then laughed.

He flicked my forehead. "You really should eat right or I'll be forced to stick with you everyday just to make sure that you're eating." he said.

"Oh come on, I can manage. You're turn. Answer my questions." I said, smiling.

"Maybe some other time princess, your prince is glaring at me and I don't plan on dying yet besides Duty calls." he whispered softly in my ear, ruffled my hair then walked away. 

Huh? I have a prince? I turned around to see if anyone was looking in our direction but no one was. What a weirdo. I rolled my eyes then continued what I was doing but this time I did it happily. I really missed Dong Mi. He's one of my few really close friends since before I came to korea, so he basically knows what there is to know about me. I finished setting everything up and got ready to cover the shoot when Dong Mi called everyone and introduce himself as the photographer.

What? seriously? He's the photographer? I smiled, I always thought that he'd pursue either his love for writing or his doctorate but guess I was wrong. I smiled proudly, he's my friend afterall and he turned out to be such a success. I positioned myself where EXO's angle was most appealing -which was hard since they were all great angles- then snapped away, taking a few notes here and there.

After the shoot, I went to Dong Mi and had a little chat. I showed him the pictures I took and he gave me a couple of helpful advices, let me practice a couple of shots and then asked for my number so we could meet when we were both free. I felt so comfortable and safe around him that I forgot all about EXO. I was still laughing at something that Dong Mi said when someone forcefully pulled my arm causing me to lose balance and fall into him.

"Yah, weren't you supposed to be covering US? not doing something else?" Kai said, eyeing Dong Mi from head to toe spite radiating all around him. Why is he so angry at Dong Mi? Do they know each other?

"Let go of me, I know what I came here to do. Sorry for not making you guys the center of my attention ever second." I answered him, trying to break free from his grip. He let go of me then I looked at Dong Mi apologetically, rushed to the make-up room to cover the "backstage"part of the shoot. Aisshh. What a BubblePopper. 

A few minutes already passed and Kai was still in the studio, he was the only one who didn't have a backstage clip so I was irritated. What was that guy doing anyway? The shoot was over already, isn't it? I peeked outside the makeshift room and was greeted by tension in the air. Dong Mi and Kai was standing to their full height, Dong Mi towering over Kai, and they seemed to be talking about something important.

I was about to alter my position so I could at least hear a little bit when Dong Mi sensed my presence and looked at me, I just smiled and waved then went back to the makeshift room. What was that about? I just shrugged it off my mind and proceeded to gather more clips of the others, a few seconds later kai came in with a mischievious smile on his face. What happened?

I asked D.O to come with me while shooting kai's clips because I really didn't feel comfortable with him and I found myself close to D.O whenever we're off camera, while filming Kai kept asking questions about me. Like he was the one interviewing me, WHATDAFUDGICKLESTICKS. I can't show this. I turned off the camera and spoke to Kai,

"Really, what is your problem? Can you just leave the asking to me?" I asked him, not impressed.

He smirked then said "If I agree then I want you to be mine for a day."

WHAT? Is this a joke? because if it is then it isn't funny, his for a day? No thank you, I have so many things to do and I have no interest in spending "quality time" with him.

"Uhmm. How about NO? You creep. My time is precious and I suggest that you cooperate while I'm still asking nicely." I answered him back. Our conversation was getting heated and it called the attention of the Members but they didn't dare to in.

"Then you're never going to get the footage that you need for that cover from me." He said then proceeded to read something.

Ughhh. The nerve of this guy, how can he have so many fans with this attitude? I contemplated. No footage= Incomplete Cover and this means I'll get fired. Aisshhh. This guy has got me on a leash and I really have no choice.

"Fine then but don't you have any other comprimise other than 'renting' my day? I can cook you guys food or something.." I said, trying to get out of the wolf's grasp.

"No, It's the only thing that I want. I WANT YOU TO BE MINE FOR A  DAY, a little more maybe but no less." He answered, looking at me through his lashes and doing his famous smirk.

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" I told him. He shook his head and that's how I got the complete cover of the photo shoot.

*Kai's POV*

We woke up early as usual, The food was already ready and I was sipping my favorite strawberry milk when our day suddenly got interesting because of a certain Hye Kyung.

She walked out of the room, obviously still half asleep wearing skimpy silk blue patterned ribbon shorts and a sleeveless top to match. I got to say, she has nice long legs. The outfit emphasized her feminine body and I was enjoying it. Her bed hair was amazing, tousled, wavy, fell on the right places and framed her beautiful face.

I imagined if the feel of her skin is the same as it is in my dream, If her natural body scent is really strawberry and I had no trouble imagining my hands skimming her fair slender arms. This is the reason why we don't want women in our dorm, we are after all still men and we have urges.

She went straight to the kitchen -which didn't surprise me, the layout of her condo is probably the same- and she was trying to feel something, it looked to us like she was playing with the air which was funny because she just kept slapping the air. Suho-hyung couldn't stand it anymore and he coughed which woke her up I guess, because we saw her jolt from surprise. She slowly turned around and the expression on her face was downright hilarious. She looked like a deer who was so scared of people.

"I never knew patterned ribbons could be this appealing." I said, trying hard not to laugh. This girl is entertaining in more ways than one and it was only her first day.

"Wow. Who ever thought that patterned ribbons could be so smexy?" Baekhyun-shi commented, I tried really hard not to topple over on that one.

Then she just stood there, looking like she couldn't believe what was happening -which she probably couldn't- when Kris-hyung interrupted her.

"Not that we're not enjoying the display, cause we are..." Kris-hyung was cut midsentence by suho-hyung

"You should probably go change into a different outfit." Suho-hyung finished

Then she ran back to the room and slammed the door. The minute the door was locked we all laughed, That was something else. I was accustommed to seeing girls in their embarassing outfits since I have Unnis but that was something else. A few minutes later she got out of the room and went to shower, a couple of guys thought about listening in but I told them no, we weren't that erted.

"Speak for yourself." Tao answered. I just laughed it off, that guy really has raging hormones nonetheless, I stopped him. I didn't know why but I was protective over her, though yeah I am a jerk towards her, I don't want the others to treat her that way. It's like a really complicated cycle.

We were doing our own stuff when suddenly we heard her singing What is Love. Some of the members sang with her but I just listened. Tch, that girl has a nice voice and she even memorized the whole song. Double Whammy in one day huh? and it's just morning. I smirked, I'm never gonna let her forget any of this. After a few minutes, she got out looking fresh and happy - I don't know if it was just me but she seemed to glow.

"I lost my mind.." Baekhyun started singing

"Just so you know, we can hear everything from here just fine." I commented, not looking up from the magazine I was reading. I didn't want to see her up close.

"Guys come on. It's not like she has a bad voice, besides she's not the only one who sings in this room. knock it off." Sehun said

Sehun has been kind to her recently. Oh well, he's just like that. I shrugged.

"Yeah, she actually has a nice voice." D.O agreed

She blushed "Thank you." she told them then went to her room.

After a few minutes there was a knock on the door. We all looked at each other questioningly, we weren't expecting anyone and we were all too lazy to get up. I was about to throw a pillow at lay when hye kyung went out and opened the door.

Oh, so it was her visitor? I peeked to see who it was and it was another girl, just when I thought that we didn't want women in our dorm, this girl really knew how to read my mind then do the exact opposite.

The girl had nice features, she was pretty. I'd say an 8 out of 10 but she wasn't my type, she was too innocent looking.

Hye Kyung started to gather us all in the family room, I'm guessing to introduce the girl. I was sitting on the couch when I heard the girl and Baekhyun-shi both shout.

"YOU?!"

so they know each other? I raised an eyebrow, Hye Kyung was definitely confused.

She introduced the girl as Kang Eun Sang, her assistant then she dragged Eun Sang with her to the room.

We all sat silently for a while then interogatted Baekhyun-hyung.

"Hyung, where did you meet her?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun-hyung scratched her head then whispered. "She's Ms. kickass" he said then looked down.

Ms. Kickass? The girl whom he helped then kicked his babies instead of thanking him? I laughed. What a coincidence.

"Yah, kai! Stop laughing. I never thought I'd see her again." Baekhyun-hyung said then lied down on the couch. "I never thought I'd see those beautiful eyes again." he mumbled while staring at the ceiling.

Tch. Silly hyung, since that night-the night he saved Ms. Kickass- he wouldn't stop talking about how beautiful and fearless she was. Seriously, Eun Sang got hyung in the palm if her hands, though I doubt that she knows.

After a few minutes of endless teasing, Manager Hyung texted us to come down since we were heading to our first schedule, a photo shoot.

Chanyeol-hyung was the one who knocked on hye-kyung's room to tell her that we were leaving.

She opened her room and dragged a ton of equipment out. Wow, is she bringing along her whole room? Sehun and the others started helping out, I just stared at her and I can't help to think about what happened earlier that day.

I walked over to her then whispered. "I like you better in your blue silky ribbon patterned clothes." then I smirked. It's not like I like smirking, It just happens.

I wanted to laugh when I saw the reaction of her face, it was like she smelled something bad. She pushed me then glared at me. Those eyes always piercea through mine, whatever the emotion.

I just put both my hands up in a form of surrender then walked out. I would like to see different emotions on her face, I don't really know why. I can't explain it but there's really something about her and I'm gonna find out what.

//FAST FORWARD//

We arrived at the shoot and we were abruptly guided to the make-up room. We were getting ready for the shoot but I wasn't really focusing on that.

I was focusing on her, I was looking at her every move through the mirror -I know, creepy- but I couldn't take my eyes off her, especially since the minute she walked in all the guy staff started showing off, which she didn't even notice, nonetheless I wanted to be there when someone tries to make a move on her.

What is this? I don't even know the girl then I'm being protective? I'm being a jerk to her and I want to care for her? This is just plain weird. Then again there's nothing normal about what I'm beginning to feel about this girl, because I don't know her but I feel like I've known her for a millenia.

She was still setting up when I noticed a guy who just arrived, look at her, smile then proceeded to approach her.

I raised an eyebrow, which earned me a glare from the make-up artist. If that guy thinks he can be close to her that fast he's mistaken, that girl is something else I thought.

I watch the guy tap her on the shoulder and I watch her get ready to hit the guy when something clicked. I was confused, why didn't she hit him?

I watched her facial expressions change from confused to sheer joy, she then squealed, jumped then hugged the guy.

WHAT THE COTTON CANDY IS SHE DOING? even if she knew the guy, does she really need to hug him? I was irritated, good thing the photo shoot needed fierce. I watched the guy spin her around and I watch her allow it, she even enjoyed it.

Damn it, what was she so happy about? After a minute or two they let go of each other and started talking.

She looked so animated, so cheerful and happy, she was glowing. What is it with that guy? Does she love him that much?

Then I realized why I was so irritated. It was because I wanted to be able to have that effect on her, I wanted to be the only one who can make her the most cheerful she can be, the most happy. I wanted to be the only one who can make her glow the brightest.

We were all ready for the shoot but they were still talking, the guys tried to talk to me but I just gave them vague answers- like just nodding.

She was smiling and laughing all throughout their conversation and I was so frustrated, what does that guy say that makes her smile and laugh continuosly? And how can her smile be so captivating? How can her laugh be so enchanting?

I was already glaring at the guy, can he please just tell me how he manages to do that? I was so irritated with him, I wanted to march there, pull her close to me look into her eyes then say Look at me, Look only at me and no one else but I didn't. First is because I don't know her and second is because I'm going crazy. Maybe she just reminds me of someone I used to know, I'll never know.

The guy caught me glaring and stared back for a few minutes then bent down to whisper on Hye Kyung's ear. Damn him, I looked somewhere else tried to let off my steam, next thing I knew the shoot was gonna start.

The shoot went by like a breeze, modelling isn't my forte but it isn't my weak point either. It didn't help that the photographer was the guy I was pissed at, Kim Dong Mi, so I was really fired up for this shoot and I think he noticed since he kept on praising my photos. Tsk. That's right, I can take you anytime.

After the photo shoot they were talking again, I gave them a couple of minutes then I couldn't handle it anymore. Wasn't Hye Kyung supposed to be covering US? What is she doing, slacking of her job.

I walked towards them, grabbed her arm then forcefully pulled her to me.

"Yah, weren't you supposed to be covering US? not doing something else?" I told her, looking at Dong Mi from head to toe. I was trying so hard to control my anger, I'm not even sure why I was this angry.

"Let go of me, I know what I came here to do. Sorry for not making you guys the center of my attention ever second." she answered me. Her and her brilliant mouth. Tch, she was trying to get away from my grip. Maybe it was hurting her already so I let her go. She looked at Dong Mi then ran away.

Finally, we were alone. I stood on my full height and so did he, I wasn't gonna fight him if I didn't need to.

"Who are you to Hye Kyung?" I asked him, I wasn't one for playing games. If I wanted to know something, I ask.

He raised an eyebro then smiled. "If I told you that I'm her lover, what would you do?"

I felt my jaw tighten. Lover? No way. "Then I'm afraid, I'm gonna have to steal her from you." I smirked

"Do you even know her?" He asked, face dead serious. I was take aback, that's precisely the reason why I'm confused. I don't know her but I feel like I do.

"I'm getting there." I told him, because I will. Eventually.

He smirked. "Then let's have a deal, we're going to stage a situation where in she would have no choice but to choose between us. If she chooses you, I'll back off BUT If she chooses me then you need to back off." he said. Sounds like a fair deal.

"Deal" I said, I won't be defeated by you Kim Dong Mi.

"I'll give you a month, after that we let her choose." he states. Good Enough for me.

I look back at him but he's looking at someone else, probably Hye Kyung. Tch. This guy has an advantage.

We shook each other's hands, traded phone numbers then said our goodbyes.

I walk in the make-up room smiling, I know I can do this.

She walked to me with D.O-hyung, trying to get a clip for the backstage portion but I suddenly wanted to get to know her. So I started asking questions.

"What was your name before you went to Korea?"

"When is your birthday?"

"Do you have siblings? If you do how many and are they older than you or younger?"

"What's your parents' name and where are they?"

I just kept piling the questions up because I was so curious about her. I didn't notice that she already turned the camera off and was only waiting for me to stop.

"Really, what is your problem? Can you just leave the asking to me?" she asked me, she didn't look happy. Which irritated me since she looked so happy with that Dong Mi but it doesn't matter because this is an opportunity.

I smirked then said "If I agree then I want you to be mine for a day."

I watch her process what I just said. What? If I see an opportunity I take it, I'm at a disadvantage and I want to get to know her. Which means I need some more time with her, thus the condition.

"Uhmm. How about NO? You creep. My time is precious and I suggest that you cooperate while I'm still asking nicely." She answered me back, people were starting to look. I didn't care, she could scream at me for all she wants. I just really need some more time alone with her.

"Then you're never going to get the footage that you need for that cover from me." I said, reading an article she made.

She has skills, I like the way she writes - direct yet smooth. I know I've got her, she needs this clip. I'm the only one who knows about the one week trial and what it means to her. It might be mean to use the knowledge like this but I have no choice. She won't come with me otherwise and I was right, she'll do almost anything to get the job done.

"Fine then, but don't you have any other compromise other than 'renting' my day? I can cook you guys food or something.." She said, trying to sneak her way out of my firm hold.

"No, It's the only thing that I want. I WANT YOU TO BE MINE FOR A DAY, a little more maybe, but no less." I answered, stating in all honesty what I want for the first time that day.

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" she asked. I tried to hide my smirk then I shook my head from side to side. That's how I got my first date with Han Hye Kyung or rather Ms. Lim Kyon Rae.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3 IS DONEEE. Sorry for the late update, prelims just ended and I was soo tired. /wails/ and sorry if I didn't post any pictures in this chapter, I couldn't see what I was looking for. -.-" Anyway, Hope you guys like this one. Leave me a message will ya? :*

xoxoxo Kyon Seul