Chapter 20: Keep Calm

Professional Dream Catcher

XOXOChapter 20XOXO 

-Keep Calm-

 

*Hye Kyung's POV*

 

Last night I didn't know what happened; I feel like a part of me opened and I don't know how to feel about it. It's the reason why I didn't want to spend time alone with Kai, He opens up parts of me I don't even know exists and I surprise myself but at the same time he makes me feel so free.

 

When we got on the train going back I fell asleep and I just woke up in my bed. Does that mean he carried me? Ughh. I wish I didn't gain weight.

 

Saturday flew by fast, probably because we had so many things to do. I didn't even get to eat breakfast when Manager Hyung bombarded me with the things I needed to do. Of course that's because I wasn't here yesterday and neither was Kai so he gave us -me- a hard time that's why I remember what Kai asked me.

 

From the hustle and bustle of everyone in the room he yelled my name and asked me about my ring size. It piqued everyone's interest including my own but since Manager Hyung was yelling at me to do what I'm supposed to do I forgot about it... Including the fact that I have no more clean clothes left and the laundry is closed since its Sunday...

 

I rub my temples. Why did I have to forget my laundry? Ughh. Too stupid. I jump out of bed and knock on Kris' door. He opens up and I go in.

 

"I'm hungry. Let's eat." I tell him.

 

"When are you not hungry? Enlighten me." he answers, closing the door and taking out a bag of chips.

 

"Don't you have any more hot cocoa? I'm craving." I ask, taking a handful of chips and shoving it in my mouth.

 

"Aish. Don't litter on the bed, here catch." he says, throwing me a sachet of the drink I asked for. I only need to make sure that nothing will spill on what I'm wearing and I can call up the laundry early tomorrow.

 

After making the drink I go back to Kris' room and was about to take a sip when he pushes the mug to my face. It was hot and it landed on my shirt.

 

"Kris! This is my last pair of clothing. Ughhh. I forgot to get my clothes at the laundry, now lend me some clothes. I'm all sticky." I complain, wiping my shirt in a futile attempt to make it clean. He goes to the drawer and hands me a big big shirt that stopped a few inches above my knees, the shorts were too big though and it always ended up on the floor so I just wear one of my mini shorts underneath.

 

"Sorry, I didn't know." Kris tells me for the umpteenth time.

 

"Fine fine. There's nothing else to be done is there?" I asked, clearly not amused.

 

I walk out of his room in time for Kai to see me. His eyes widened and his mouth agape, I knew this could be another misunderstanding.

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I roll on the bed and think of what happened yesterday. We were both busy but she was all over the place; checking and covering everything. I carried her on to her bed the night she fell asleep on the train, I didn't want to wake her. She looked so tired. Like what I did every night I tucked her in and kissed her forehead, it became a habit of mine and I don't know if it's good or bad thing.

 

Like I said, she was all over the place that she didn't notice her phone ringing. At first I didn't mind it but then I saw Taemin Sunbae's face and my instinct told me to get it, I was right. It's him. 민 민 (Min Min) it read and I answered.

 

"Yebeoseyo?" I say.

 

"Oh! Kai-shi, what's Hye Kyung's ring finger size?" he suddenly asked.

 

"Why?" I asked confused.

 

"Just tell me and hurry, there's a lot of people here today." he says and then I hear the background. It seems like he's in a mall.

 

So I ask and she tells me that it's either a four or a five and that's what I tell Taemin sunbae then he hangs up. No thank you, he just hangs up. That isn't the reason why I didn't get decent sleep though; why did he need her ring size? Specifically the ring finger? Are they getting engaged? Or maybe it'll be a surprise in time for her Birthday?

 

I jump out of bed and go out only to see Hye Kyung... In Kris' clothes -a shirt that stopped inches above her knees and nothing else- what dafudge happened?

 

"I spilled some drink on her clothes and she forgot to get her laundry. That's it." Kris explains even before I could ask and I see her nodding vigorously beside him.

 

I just nod, grab Hye Kyung's hand and knock on Kyungsoo Hyung's room. He's the smallest, maybe he has shorts that would fit her. He opens up and eyes Hye Kyung.

 

"I'm not even asking." he says.

 

"Hyung, do you have spare shorts that would fit her?" I ask and barge in on his room, Hye Kyung in tow.

 

He rummages through his drawer and finds an old pair of pajamas then throws it at me.

 

"There, let her try those. I've outgrown them so she can keep it. I think I'll give you clothes for your birthday." He says, smiling. We thank him and she puts it on; it's no perfect fit but its better.

 

It's already the 2nd of April and her Birthday is coming near, what should I do? She probably has plans already but can I just give it up just like that?

 

I look on the couch; they were playing video games and Hye Kyung was winning. She looks happy, free and comfortable- at least comfortable enough to hit us and laugh like there's no tomorrow. She looks like one of us, like family.

 

Then a brilliant idea strikes me but to pull this off, I'm going to need help- lots of it. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Triple Update! hehehehe. My last update for tonight... or for the week, depends on my schedule. :))) This one is short, Mianhe... Stilll hope you like it though, something's going to happen real soon >:) so stay tuned! :)))

xoxoxo Kyon Seul