Chapter 15.5: Another extra chapter

Professional Dream Catcher

XOXOChapter 15.5XOXO

-Another Extra Chapter-

*Chanyeol's POV*

 

The first time I saw her, I knew and no it didn't start in something romantic. I just knew that we'd be able to connect because she always seemed to be happy and positive but she's a creeper.

 

One day, one day with her changed everything. Sang Neul is really a charming girl and I had fun with her but she is also Hye Kyung's sister which complicates or makes everything simple, either of the two.

 

It was already past ten, she just hot out of Hye Kyung's room and for a minute I watch her go around the room to say good bye.

 

"Chanyeol-shi, I'm going. Thank you and until next time." she tells me, bowing.

 

"I'll drop you off." I tell her. It's already late and I don't want her to be alone besides, I still want to spend time with her.

 

"No, No. You don't need to, really. I appreciate it but you still have a schedule for tomorrow and it's already late.... And you're not listening are you?" she says, staring up at me and I smile, walking ahead of her.

 

We were waiting on the bus stop when she spoke.

 

"I never thought we'd actually get a chance, a chance to get to know you guys." she tells me looking up, I was confused. Are they our fans? Right then the bus arrived and she waves goodbye but I board too.

 

"Where are you going?" she asks when I sit beside her.

 

"Dropping you off." I answer, making myself comfortable. "So, about what you were saying earlier?"

 

"Oh uhm that. We were your fans and we always dreamed of talking to you guys but we grew out of It." she answers, staring forward.

 

"So... Hye Kyung was also a fan?" I ask and she thinks.

 

"Nah. One time I showed her some pictures of you guys and she only commented on Kris, D.O and Suho." she says, counting with her fingers in the process.

 

"And you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Uhmmm. I like Chen." she answers, smiling.

 

"Who do you like most though?" I persist. She gestures for me to come closer and I do.

 

"It's.... A secret." she answers, pinching my ears. I move away to try and free my ears but then I lose balance and end up trapping her between my arms. I clear my throat and shift to release her.

 

"I'm sorry." I mumble, a few minutes later she claps her arms.

 

"Dumbo." she says, looking at me, eyes sparkling. "You're Dumbo." before I could ask we reach our stop and run for the subway.

 

When we find a seat she turns to me.

"Are you sure you want to 'drop me off' until my house?" she asks me, sighing.

 

"Yeap. Of course. If you're tired you can rest your head on my shoulder." I say non chalantly. She yawns.

 

"Ok... Just for a little bit." She whispers, she places her head on my shoulder and her breathing evens.

 

I smile and adjust her head slowly. I find myself her hair away from her face. She looks like an angel, the thought comes unbidden and I brush it off but in the depths of my soul I know I can't just let her go and I won't. Earlier this day I got her number, I pull my phone out of my pocket -careful not to wake her- and quickly snap a picture of her sleeping face then I set it as her contact picture. I smile, satisfied. I've always wondered how it would feel like to have something, someone you wanted to protect, to treasure or to cherish and now, in just one day, I found her. The one I'll treasure, hopefully for the rest of my life. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe. A very short extra chapter... :))) I don't know when I'll be able to update again but I'll try my best. Show some love! :*

xoxoxo Kyon Seul