Prologue

Professional Dream Catcher

XOXOPROLOGUEXOXO

I was only 17 years old when I first laid eyes on him, granted it was only from a cell phone screen and not in person but still, I couldn’t help noticing the way the corners of his eyes crinkled whenever he smiled, the way his body moved perfectly with the music and the way he enjoyed what he was doing so much, and in that moment I fell in love. (whatever that means. lol)

I remembered the days where I would cry for hours because of the epiphanies and realizations that I was just like every other fan in his eyes, that he wouldn’t even remember me if he ever saw me, that we probably wouldn’t get to know each other, that all my dreams of being with him is impossible. (yes. drama, drama, drama. lololol)

I shouldn’t have fallen in-love and every time I remember the reasons why, I can’t help but laugh at my 17 year old self. These were the top three reasons:

1st: The guy knew how to move (dance)

2nd: I loved the way he smiled

3rd: I can’t help but to fall in love with how passionate he was.

Why shouldn’t I have fallen in-love? Simple, because he was a celebrity and I was as normal as an ant in an anthill plus he lived 2,632.94 kilo meters away from me and it was after a year of my fan girl phase, that I realize the mediocrity of my former dream which was to be his lover or bride (either one.)

I won’t deny that I owe him a big Thank you because He inspired me to improve in fields that I never deemed possible for me, I became active in my college because of him, I became more confident in my abilities and I improved the way I look (No, I didn’t resort to any kind of surgery) I just learned to love and accept myself and it rocketed from that. Of course, I didn’t do all this just for him, a part of me did it for myself. (but at that time a bigger part was for him)

Now, 5 years after, my 22 year old self is employed, single, happy and is currently residing in South Korea where I unexpectedly and unfortunately would have to meet HIM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OKAY. Now that's the prologue, I know it's short. Sorry Sorry. Let me hear your thoughts!

xoxoxo Kyon Seul