Epilogue

Professional Dream Catcher

XOXOEpilogueXOXO

 

*Kai's POV*

 

Two years have passed since that night, the night she walked away from me. That image haunts me in my sleep, even now and I never want to see that ever again- it's my worst nightmare but that night I made the best decision I have ever made in my life, I fought for her and didn't let her go - something I will never regret.

 

I look at the garden and see her, Hye Kyung -now my wife- perfectly imperfect in her blue sundress and messy bun. She was laughing with Eun Sang -who was now Baek's wife- and everything is in its place.

 

Kris suddenly sits beside me and we laugh.

 

"Got to give it to you, I never thought she'd actually marry you." he says.

 

I nod "Neither did I."

 

It was our reunion and we were about to have lunch when Eun Sang and Hye Kyung suddenly burst out from the bathroom, both looking ecstatic and giddy.

 

"We have something to tell you." Hye Kyung announces, looking at me pointedly. What is this girl up to now? We all stay silent and they look at each other. Eun Sang steps up and look at Baekhyun then places his hand on her belly, for a moment Baek look stunned then he breaks into a smile.

 

"Really?" he shouts, overjoyed. Eun Sang nods and he hugs her.

 

Eun Sang is pregnant? We all congratulate them and settle back down, it was Hye Kyung's turn and I think I know where this is going. She stands in the middle and looks at me.

 

"Kim Jongin, you're going to be a father." she says, a smile on her beautiful face.

 

I stand up and lift her up, enjoying how close we were.

 

"I want you to know something." I whisper. "I'm not regretting stopping you that night and I never will." I feel her smile.

 

"I'll let you in on a secret." she whispers back. "I'm glad you stopped Me." it was my turn to smile. I let her go and stare at her, drinking in her features. This is the girl I'll be spending the rest of my life with and I don't want to change a thing.

 

"I love you." I tell her. She smiles.

 

"And I, love you." she answers then she stands on her toes and places a kiss on my nose then she winks at me then walks away.

 

I shake my head, this is the girl who will always keep me on my toes and I wouldn't want it any other way. She’s my professional dream catcher.

 

Fin. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and it's done! again, Thank you for all the love and the support! Hope you guys liked it! :*

xoxoxo Kyon Seul