Chapter 4: Friendship

Professional Dream Catcher

Hello Hello! This isn't my Author's Note but just a plain note. XD The text written in PURPLE is spoken in ENGLISH. That's all and enjoy! :D

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XOXOChapter 4XOXO

-Friendship-

*Hye-Kyung POV*

I woke up with a jolt, it was only my second day and I already needed to pull an all-nighter. After the very weird photoshoot yesterday EXO still had so many things to do, an interview, another photoshoot, practice then a radio show. I don't know how they can keep up with their work. So after their schedule we were all dead tired, I let Eun Sang go home earlier since she still had to cook for her family, I went to my room quickly and started editing all of the videos I was able to get. I needed to finish it immediately since I was the one in-charge for the daily updates in our online website, after I finished it -about 5am- my body just gave in to sleep.

I look at the clock beside my bed, 7:45am, ughhh. I still didn't want to get up. I'm still sleepy and I knew that EXO must have another stressing day ahead but I needed to. I gave myself 5 minutes to rest a little more, I just stared at the ceiling. Trying to comprehend what happened yesterday, If I was me 5 years ago I would have screamed, jumped, laughed and cried all at the same time just because I could cover them, What I would've done if Kai asked a day from me? I sincerely don't know BUT I'm not her anymore, a lot has chaged.

I place my arm on my forehead then sigh, a lot has really changed. Besides, what does Kai even want with me? What does he want to know that he would want a day with me? Maybe he just felt challenged? but why? Ughhh. My head ached, probably from the lack of sleep and the stress. I looked at the clock again, my five minutes were up.

I got up, changed then went outside. The boys were already eating, I walked to the kitchen just to remember that I left my coffee maker in my room. So I went in my room again to get it, On the way, I noticed how more than half was just  lying on the family room. Kai was on the floor while D.O slept on his stomach, Baekhyun was hugging Chanyeol's leg and Luhan was holding on to Sehun's arms. I was tempted to get my camera and take the shot, they all looked so cute.

I went to my room, found my coffee maker then proceeded to go back to the kitchen. I was making coffee when Suho spoke.

"Hye- Kyung, come and eat with us." I turned around to look at them, there were only four of them in the table -Suho, Kris, Xiumin and Lay-

 

"Sure, after I make my coffee. Anybody want some?" I answered.

 

"Ahhh, coffee. I haven't had one for a while. Make some for me." Kris answered

 

"Yah, that's not healthy." Suho scolded him

 

"It's only unhealthy if you're addicted to it grandpa." Kris answered playfully.

 

I smile, these guys are dorks but they really take care of each other. After making coffee, I went to the table and sat down next to Suho, Kris was in front of me. I placed the coffee on the side of his plate.

 

"I didn't know how you like your coffee so I just let it be. Here's sugar and cream if you want it." I told him

 

"I like mine just right. Not to sweet and not to strong because I might end up hyper or I won't be able to sleep." He answered while mixing his coffee.

 

I just nodded. I wanted mine a bit strong, not because I like it that way -I just grew accustomed to it- but because my job called for it. To be honest coffee didn't wake me up, It made me sleepy. The reason why I needed it every morning is for my tummy to warm, I like the feeling.

 

"You're not gonna eat?" Suho noticed.

 

"No, I'm fine with just coffee." I answered, smiling. When I was young I always had breakfast but because of my job, I couldn't find time to eat before I went to the office so It became a habit.

 

Before I knew it, Suho stood up grabbed a plate and some utensils then placed it in front of me.

 

"Eat." he commanded, while he sat back down.

 

"No, really I..." I was cut off by Xiumin

 

"He won't stop until you eat." he said, popping a grape into his mouth. Kris and Lay was nodding their heads. I sighed, defeated.

 

"Fine." I told him. I look at Suho, a satisfied emotion on his face. Aisshh. He reminds me too much of my mother.

I get some vegetables off the table and ate. It has been a long time since I ate in a table, with the food all laid out. I got so accustomed to eating while walking and doing everything in a rush that I forgot how it felt like to actually take time for eating. It felt nice.

 

"Thank you." Kris said. I looked up, confused. Not because he used english but because of his thank you. "For the coffee" he clarified. I brightened up. Oh, so that was it.

"No problem, and your welcome." I replied.

He raised an eyebrow.

 

"Uh-oh. American Girl. So you do know how to speak in english." He said.

 

I laughed, me? An American Girl? Pshh.

 

"Yeap. I knew how to speak english ever since I was little but I'm not an american and I wasn't raised in America either." I answered him

 

"At least someone can help me translate for these guys and I can talk to someone if I want to." He said.

 

I just smiled. After that we exchanged stories and facts about each other. I really like these guys, they remind me of my friends back in my own country. We were talking about the most embarassing moment in our lives,It was my turn and I was talking about how I catapulted rice from my mouth while I was eating with the guy I liked and if that wasn't enough I even sprayed him with blue iced tea. The four of them were laughing their wits out , hitting each other while they went and my cheeks were getting really hot when Kai just needed to ruin the fun.

"Yah! Shut Up will you? We're trying to rest here. Go hole up in a room." He scolded.

The four of them wasn't affected though, they just switched into silent mode and laughed countinously without any sounds. When they finished their episode I just slapped them in their arms. They all feigned hurt.

 

"Speaking of the guy you like... " Lay said

 

"Do you have a boyfriend or someone you like?" Kris continued.

 

I scoffed, I didn't plan on answering but the expectant look on their faces forced me to answer.

 

"No to both questions" I answered, beaming like an idiot.

 

"Seriously?! A girl your age? Not even a hint of romance. Man, you might growld old alone." Kris said, bemused.

 

I laughed. "You guys are even older than me but you don't have any romance in your life, so does that mean you'll all grow old alone?" I asked, still laughing a little.

 

"Nah, it's different. Your a girl and we're guys. We get to pick." Kris answered cleverly.

 

"Yah. Don't rush her if she doesn't want to, I'm sure there are a lot of guys vying for her attetion anyway." Suho said.

 

I just snickered, hahaha. A lot of guys vying for my attetion? Gah, no one would dare because I'm manlier than most of them. Harhar.

 

"Yeah, I'm in no rush besides I'm already reserved for the right guy, just need to be patient." I smiled at them.

 

"Yeah, he's out there somewhere." Xiumin and Lay agreed

 

"How would you know if he's the right one if you haven't met all your mistakes?" Kai suddenly asked with a snarky tone

 

Gosh this guy, what is his problem?

 

"Who said I haven't met my mistakes?" I said raising an eyebrow.

 

He wants to know something, I'm not gonna give it to him. He scoffs.

 

"All I'm saying is you won't know anything until you put yourself out there." He says, still lying on the floor, eyes still closed, arms draped over his face, a smile tugging at his plump lips.

 

"I'm perfectly fine in here, thank you." I said, irritation seeping in my voice.

 

I start to tidy up the dining table, smiling at each of the guys still seating down as I go, after tidying up I went to the sink to wash everything up. I didn't know what got to me, I wasn't the type to volunteer for house work but I felt like I needed to think and the best way to do that is if I hear running water or if I feel some water -I don't know why though- So I turned in the sink, humming as I went. The boys were minding there own business when something hit me

 

"Aren't you guys late for something?" I asked, not directing it to anyone.

 

"All we have planned for today is a radio show later this evening and practice." Suho answered.

 

I see. Now that I think about it I was never scared of growing old alone, since I graduated time wasn't really a luxury I could afford so I had no time to think about menial things like a boyfriend or even marriage. Of course there were times that it crossed my mind but I just brush it off, making time for my rest rather than wasting my time thinking about things like that. If someone is for me then we'll meet sooner or later. I was still deep into my thoughts when I felt someone pinching my cheeks.

It was Chanyeol, he just woke up from his nap and was hungry. My cheek was starting to hurt and get red.

"Let my cheek go, you neandarthal." I told him, rinsing the last plate and then placing it with the others. He let go of my cheek and I rubbed it trying to get the feeling back in it.

 

"I was screaming into your ears for the past fifteen seconds yet you weren't responding, what were you thinking anyway?" He asked rubbing his eyes while walking to the dining table. I didn't answer, I didn't want to and he seemed to understand that.

 

"Can I have something to eat?" Chanyeol changes the subject. I smile, I'm glad he didn't force me to say anything.

 

"Wake everyone up so you could all eat together, you need to get ready for your practice anyway." I answer while preparing the table and the left overs from earlier. Chanyeol stood lazily and proceeded to shake everyone who was still sprawled on the floor.

They were all sitted and I was serving the dishes when Baekhyun said something "Wahh. It feels like we all got ourselves a wife." Beaming at me afterwards.

 

"Yah, who's your wife? I just miss serving people food that's all." I said, shrugging.

 

"Don't you serve your family at home?" D.O asks.

 

I smile. "They're not here, I've been living alone for the past 1 1/2 year." I said. Then they all went quiet.

"Oh no, they're not dead. They just live in a different place and it's hard to see them because of my work." I clarified.

 

I can literally feel the atmosphere lighten.

 

"I'm just gonna change and prep my things for your practice." I told them, walking towards my room.

 

//FAST FORWARD//

 

Their practice just ended and I asked Eun Sang to cover the radio show, my head has been aching for the past few weeks and I think I know why. I bid the boys good bye. Before I left they all gathered, trapping me in the middle. Aish these guys. Then someone started to sing, A voice that was vaguely familiar, I look at every member spotting the one singing, D.O singing his heart out to a song that I've never heard of before. I furrow my brows in confusion, did I forget something? I thought of it, I'm positive that nothing was going to happen today and that I didn't forget anything.

 

I look at all of them, beaming at me. The song ended and I was about to ask what was that about when they all got out a piece of paper I didn't notice them having before. It read "This is the anniversary of our friendship." I raised an eyebrow.

Suho and Kris came to me with a strawberry shortcake and a choco banana flavored pocky stick -My favorite cake and snack- how did they know that? Perhaps it was a coincidence. I was about to brush it off when Eun came in all sweaty. "Sorry I'm late." she bowed and covered with her hands when she realized that they had already done the 'surprise.' I ignore her for the moment then looked at Suho and Kris, big smiles plastered on all of their faces except kai's -which wore an I-don't-even-want-to-be-here face- I walked to the two representatives and gave them both a flick in the forehead, I laughed at their expressions -utterly confused- if they wanted to be my friend they didn't have to do something like this.

 

"That's for surprising me and that's for -another flick in their forehead- making this such a big deal. Seriously, you're my friends already. I don't need an anniversary for it but nonetheless, Thank You." I tell them. Bowing at each of them, a big silly smile plastered accross my face.

 

I stayed a little while, chatting with each member -an initiation for each of EXO's friends they say- I was already talking to the 10th member, D.O and I really liked that I was so comfortable around him especially with the topic of cooking and cartoons after him kris was next. We talked in english -a habit I'm beginning to pick up- and we talked about various things, I really liked the fact that whatever we talked about wouldn't be understood by the other members. I was laughing when Kai interrupted. He literally stood in the space between Kris and I, gave kris a look and said "It's my turn, let's get this over with." then sits down.

 

The first five minutes were spent in silence, glares shot at each other's direction and him smirking once in a while. I sigh. I don't have time for this, I still have things to do.

"What do you want to say? I really have things better to do than to have a staring contest with you." I say.

 

"Would it be fine if I called you Rae?" he asks. What a question.

 

"No." I answer, trying not to roll my eyes.

 

"Why?" he asks. I scoff, because I don't want to.

 

"Because the only people who call me by that name are the people closest to my heart." I answer snobbishly.

 

"but I don't want to call you hye kyung, I want to call you Rae." he answers coldly.

 

"Then try and stop being a jerk." I told him, standing up, going to everyone else and bidding them farewell. Expressing my thanks now and then.  I went out of the building and rummaged the bag for my phone when I finally found it, I dialed my doctor's office, reserved a spot, hailed a cab and went to my doctor.

 

After my appointment, I swung by the convenience store to buy some snacks because I was really craving for ice cream then I hailed a cab to the dorm. When I was able to settle in I checked my messages, I had 20 messages and 15 missed calls all from Eun. I quickly opened a few.

 

"Unni, where are you?"

then another one

"Unni, the boys were invited to dinner by Soo Man. Where are you?! They asked me to be your substitute."

 

Then another

 

"Suho-shi wants me to tell you that they're gonna be late and you don't need to wait up."

 

The other messages were endless rants from Eun about how I should be the one who was there and not her. I closed my phone and smiled. She can take care of this one.

 

I arrived at the dorm a little after 10pm and wasn't surprised when not one soul was around. I washed up, got my things -laptop, memory cards, earphones- and placed them on the dining table. I like working near the kitchen better, it gives me a weird sense of security. I took my new glasses out  then I started editing the remaining and new clips, wrote an article and somewhere in between I fell asleep.

 

I woke up from the sound of people scurrying around, obviously trying their best to be quiet. I couldn't help but smile. I sit up, yawn, stretch then scratch my eyes only to be stopped by the lens of my forgotten glasses, so I took it off then continued. I look at my phone, 11:30pm. Oh, so I just had a nap.

 

I look around, the boys just got in and they all muttered sorry(s), I just smiled. I got my things and retreated to my room, did all ny routines then scurried off to bed.

 

I was in a deep sleep when I heard somone  knocking on my door. Once, twice, thrice. I had to drag myself away from the bed, mentally cursed the one on the other side of the door and opened it, scratching my eyes. When I finally got a chance to see who was the devil I sighed, who else? It was Kai, wearing a ton of clothing and a cap, he wore his usual smirk, looking handsome even in random clothing, looking like it was normal to wake people- who you weren't close with- up during the wee hours of the morning.

 

"What do you want? Can't you see what time it is? We're suppposed to be asleep." I whined

 

I wasn't in the mood to play nice, all I want is to go back to bed but the next words I hear jolts me to the present time.

 

"I've come to collect the day you owe me." he whispers in my ear, then places a quick kiss on my neck.

 

I couldn't move. How the fudgickles did he get that close without me noticing? I glare at him, he smirks back, eyes glittering with mischief.

 

"Are you gonna change your clothes or do you want me to do it for you?" he asks, leaning on the kitchen countertop grabbing an apple then biting into it, his eyes focused on mine the whole time.

 

I feel my hairs stand on its ends and it wasn't because of the breeze. I scuttle back to my room then lock the door.

 

"If you take more than five minutes I might get tempted to take a peak." Kai says from the other side of the door, jingling the keys- of which I assume- to the rooms.

 

I move fast, grabbing random things as I go. It was dark, I didn't have time to turn on the lights. After 4 minutes I was already out of the room breathing hard, this is going to be a long day...

 

*Kai's POV*

 

I woke up too early, only to find out that we didn't have much scheduled for today so I went to the family room then laid down on the floor, then continued to sleep. I dreamed about her again, but this time it was different.

 

It was a cloudy day and I  was standing in the middle of a road, there were no people. I looked around then saw two figures holding hands, at first they were a bit blurry and how I wish they stayed that way. When my eye sight cleared, I became shattered. There she stood, happy and laughing, in the arms of another man and I just stood there, watching as she was taken away from me. I just stood there when suddenly D.O hyung stood beside me, looking at them then telling me "It's because you didn't do anything and now, It's too late."

 

Someone's sweet laughter brought me back to reality and I knew just by listening who the laughter belonged to. I was pissed, I had a crappy dream and now I hear her laugh with the others when she finds it so hard to give me a smile, so I decided to speak up.

 

"Yah! Shut Up will you? We're trying to rest here. Go hole up in a room." I scolded, I needed to think and that recquired silence.

 

Ahhh. At last, peace and quiet. I thought about it's only the second day and I'm already nuts about her being with another guy, what is happening to me? What's with her anyway? I don't know what she has that the others don't. Ughhh. This is frustrating, I just want to get her off my mind. Then something kris and lay said perked my ears up.

 

"Speaking of the guy you like... " Lay said

"Do you have a boyfriend or someone you like?" Kris continued. 

 

I waited for her answer expectantly.

 

"No to both questions" She finally answered. I -mentally- release a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

They continue their conversation and I tune their voices lower, putting everything they were saying at the back of my mind. I thought about everything again, how I felt like I've seen her somewhere before but not really being able to validate my theory then something suho says brings me back into their conversation.

 

"Yah. Don't rush her if she doesn't want to, I'm sure there are a lot of guys vying for her attetion anyway." Suho said.

 

I wanted to scoff but I stop myself, I wanted more information and they can't know that I'm already awake. And suho might be right, there are many guys who want her but she doesn't even take a look at them. Oh the irony. I was about to let sleep claim me again when her answer piques my interest.

 

"Yeah, I'm in no rush besides I'm already reserved for the right guy, just need to be patient." I can hear the smile in her lips.

 

I scoff, is she serious? How would she even know who the 'right guy' is? That's just pathetic. I couldn't help but to answer her. Doesn't she know how silly she sounded?

 

"How would you know if he's the right one if you haven't met all your mistakes?" I asked, not being able to hide my skepticism.

 

"Who said I haven't met my mistakes?" She answered.

 

I raise a brow, still lying on the floor. So she has given chances to other guys and it never worked out for them.

 

I scoff. "All I'm saying is you won't know anything until you put yourself out there." I say, a smile tugging my lips. I didn't want to argue with her on this one.

 

"I'm perfectly fine in here, thank you." she said and I can hear the irritation in her voice.

 

This girl, she's the only girl I know of who doesn't seem to care about growing old alone. I mentally smile, maybe that'a why I'm attracted to her. Because she's different. I was still a little sleepy so I went to take a nap.

 

//FAST FORWARD//

 

We were all (minus the 4 who already ate) seated in the dining table and she was serving the dishes when Baekhyun  said something that kind of ticked me off. "Wahh. It feels like we all got ourselves a wife." hyung said then beamed at her. Ughhh, this eyeliner guy, why does he find the need to look cute in front of every girl? I just ignored him.

 

"Yah, who's your wife? I just miss serving people food that's all." She said, shrugging her broad shoulders.

 

"Don't you serve your family at home?" D.O  asks.

 

She just smiles. "They're not here, I've been living alone for the past 1 1/2 year." She says. I look up from my plate, my eyes widen in horror. Is she an orphan? We all went quiet and I knew that we were thinking of the same thing then she said "Oh no, they're not dead. They just live in a different place and it's hard to see them because of my work." Doing different motions with her hands for clarification.

We all let out the breath that we were holding, and the atmosphere noticiably lightens.

 

"I'm just gonna change and prep my things for your practice." she told us, walking towards her room. I can't help but notice how graceful she looked like even if she was only walking. I also didn't notice that I was still staring at the direction she disappeared in until sehun clapped right beside my ear, I unfroze to see them all looking at me with their all knowing smiles.

 

"Looks like someone's already falling for our resident writer." Luhan  teases, his eyes sparkling with amazement.

"Oh stop will you hyung? I'm not falling for anyone." I say, poker faced.

 

"Whatever you say jonginie~" Chanyeol says, trying to be his cutest.

 

I scoff, this hyungs of mine still likes to play around. Aish.

 

"For a moment I thought that she was an orphan." D.O suddenly opens up.

 

"And I thought I was the only one who let that cross my mind." Chen says, eating a spoonful of his food.

Then silence.

"Hye kyung is really nice." Sehun randomly says while we ate.

 

I can see heads bobbing up and down in agreement, I just stayed quiet.

 

"Why don't we make a simple surprise for her? Just to let her know that we already consider her as our friend?" Baekhyun suggests.

 

I smirk, seriously? Just to let her know of our friendship? I start shaking my head from side to side, these guys really.

 

"If that's a surprise for hye kyung then we're in!" Suho, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Lay all shout at the same time while they were playing ps3 upstairs.

 

"SHHHHH!" The guys with me suddenly mutters. "Lower your voices she might hear us." Tao instructs, putting his finger over his mouth making the 'be quiet' symbol.

 

I smile, remembering a certain memory from that symbol.

 

The guys upstairs turned the game off and went downstairs to discuss the surprise. I just stayed quiet and listened to everyone's suggestions, I wanted to see if there will be holes in their plans, I didn't like the idea of surprising her but I didn't want my brothers to fail either so I just listened.

 

"Wait, wait, wait. Before everything else how do we even know her favorite cake and snack?" Kris asked the others. "It's a great idea and all but we still don't know her 'favorites'." Kris continued.

 

They all became quiet, thinking of something when Xiumin spotted her bag over the counter top. She probably forgot it there.

 

"She probably has a phonebook, we can just find her assistant's number then put it back." Suho said.

 

It's true that we can just do it like hyung said but we needed to know who'll do it, none of us even know what her phone book looks like.

We all looked at each other, it was obvious that no one would volunteer so we decided with a game -rock, paper, scissors- the loser will be the one to explore her bag. Of course I won and the loser is, TAO. Poor kid. He went to the bag and we all stood guard if ever she decided to come out.

 

"Where is it?" Tao whispers as he rummages through the bag. "What am I even looking for?" he asked, panick already evident in his face.

 

"Look for something that looks like a small note book." Suho whispers back.

 

A few minutes later tao smiles in delight then pulls out an orange address book. We all huddle up and look at it.

 

"What was her assistant's name again?" Lay asks, scrunching his forehead, trying to remember. I was about to answer him when Baekhyun beat me to it.

 

"Eun Sang, Lee Eun Sang." he says, a sweet smile plantes on his face.

 

When lay finally found it, he told us to copy it but we couldn't find our phones anywhere so when we opted to just write it we heard a noise from inside hye kyung's room and we all stiffened up.

 

We all looked at the counter top, her things were scattered outside her bag and the address book was still open. Baekhyun, the closest to the counter top at the time, quickly jotted down Eun Sang's number and shoved all the contents inside her bag just in time for her to go out of the room.

We all tried to act normal but I knew that there hearts were also beating faster than usual because we almost got caught.

 

//FAST FORWARD//

 

Our practice just finished and we were all slightly fidgety for the surprise, even I'm nervous but they don't see it.

We already bought what Eun said Hye Kyung's favorite was, we were all ready for the surprise when we see her getting ready to leave and we had to stop her. Suho gave us the sign to surround her and we all did. She looked so confused that I wanted to laugh but I tried my very best not to. Then D.O started to sing a song we just composed earlier, it was still a little rough but it came with the message so it was fine. I acted like nothing was happening. She stood there looking like a lost puppy, her eyes furrowed in concentration or in confusion, I didn't know. She took a look at everyone of us, and I can bet that were all smiling at her but I didn't, I'm not a snob, I just didn't feel like smiling especially since I wasn't the one of planning the surprise.

이것은 우리의 우정 한글의 기념일이다

Finally the song already ended, that was our cue to take out papers we wrote on earlier and so we did. It read "This is the anniversary of our friendship." She raised an eyebrow, a habit of hers that I'm beginning to like. It was a little to cheesy for my taste but I didn't speak.

 

Suho and Kris walked towards with a mini strawberry shortcake and a choco banana flavored pocky stick in hand. Earlier we texted Eun Sang about this and she, more than happy to, obliged to help out in the impulsive surprise. And right on time our partner in crime arrives. "Sorry I'm late." she bowed and covered with her hands when she realized that we had already done the 'surprise.' Of course she'll be surprised, the original plan was to wait for her.   She ignored Eun Sang's entrance looked at Suho and Kris, gave them both a flick in the forehead, I wanted to laugh. This girl receives a surprise from us and just flicks our leaders' foreheads? I really can't understand how her mind works.

 

"That's for surprising me and -another flick in their foreheads- making this such a big deal. Seriously, you're my friends already. I don't need an anniversary for it but nonetheless, Thank You." She tells us, a big beautiful and sunny smile plastered on her face. She bowed to each of us, an act that could cause a head ache. Aishh. This girl. Then Suho and the others told her a non-existent initiation, which is the need to talk to each member privately and individually. I guess these guys are interested in her.

 

After about an hour, give or take a few minutes, she was talking to D.O -the 10th member- and she seemed so bubbly, as she did with the other members but there was something different about her when she talks to him, it's like she takes down all her walls without even realizing it or maybe it's just my imagination. I shrug it off. After D.O, kris came next and they were talking in english, I could only understand bits and pieces and I didn't like what I heard. Love, like then she laughed, her umpteenth laugh in their conversation and I couldn't take it anymore so I decided to stand in between them, literally.

 

I give kris a look, It wasn't meant to be disrespectful but he seems to know me. "It's my turn, let's get this over with." I say, then sit down.

 

The first five minutes were spent in silence, I was looking at her closely. Examining her features, she would glare at me and I'll gladly return it then I'll smirk when I notice something I didn't notice before like how she has a small mole on the right side of her face, a level lower than her eyes and how she has long eyelashes that seem to flutter so gently then she sighs, breaking the silence.

"What do you want to say? I really have things better to do than to have a staring contest with you." she tells me.

 

"Would it be fine if I called you Rae?" I ask, I really wanted to call her Rae since it suits her perfectly.

 

"No." She answers. Just that, clear and direct.

 

"Why?" I wanted to know, I actually wanted to ask her so many things like Why can you laugh with them but not with me?

 

"Because the only people who call me by that name are the people closest to my heart." she tells me, showing me her snobbish side.

 

"but I don't want to call you hye kyung, I want to call you Rae." I answer, trying my very best to avoid sounding whiny.

 

"Then try and stop being a jerk." She told me then she stood up, left me and said good bye to the others. Leaving me dumbfounded without a retort in my mind.

 

For a few minutes I just sit there, why does she find the need to act snobish around me? And me? A jerk, maybe a little bit, I don't even know why I treat her like that. My thoughts were interrupted when suho tapped me on the shoulder. I look up to see his smile of 'do you need someone to talk to?' glued to his face. I just look at him.

 

"Just try to be yourself." is all he says and then walks towards the others who were packing their stuff.

 

After our radio show Mr.Lee Soo Man suddenly showed up, he claims that he wants to treat us because we've been working so hard but I think he's starting to worry about our compromise and came to check about it.

 

"Where is the beauty that is Han Hye Kyung?" is the first thing that he asks, confirming my theory.

 

We all bow and kris answers him. "She isn't feeling too well so she went ahead to her doctor and left Lee Eun Sang in her place instead." he says then gesture to where Eun Sang ia still wrapping up her equipment.

 

"I see. Her blogs and daily artcles are helping you guys a lot, it's been booming you up and it's only the second day. I bet she's been burning herself out just to make it to her deadlines." then he gives me a meaningful look.

 

The compromise is important but I can't erase the fact that she told kris about her plans, about how she wasn't feeling well and some details. Aissh. This girl is driving me crazy.

 

About 20 minutes later, we find ourselves in a restaurant that Mr. Soo Man chose and eating to our hearts content. I and the others noticed how Baekhyun hovered over Eun Sang, protective and caring at the same time. He looks happy, I thought and Eun Sang looks happy too, blushing at something Baekhyun said or did from time to time.

 

We finished late and arrived at the dorm at around 11:26 pm, when we opened the door we were greeted by a sleeping hye kyung, she looked like a cross between an angel and a kitten, she looked so peaceful and I notice that she was still wearing her glasses, I didn't even know she had glasses.

"So that's the reason for the series of headaches she's been feeling." Kris notes, looking at her with gentle eyes. Aisssh.

 

She must have heard us scurrying around like mice in the night because she sat up, yawned, stretched then scratched her eyes forgetting all about her glasses.

 

I was tired so I went ahead in the room. After a few hours I couldn't sleep, it was weird, I was tires but I couldn't sleep and I couldn't stop feeling threatened. For some reason I wanted to get to know her more but she seems to be getting closer to the others and random scenarios pop up in my mind, my dream earlier didn't help so I decided. I'm gonna do something about it now.

 

I dress myself up in thick clothing, wore a kind of disguise, went out and knocked in her door.

 

After my third knock she opened the door, and my only thought was 'how can someone who just woke up look so cute and appealing at the same time?'

 

"What do you want? Can't you see what time it is? We're suppposed to be asleep." she whined. She looked so sleepy that I wanted to let her sleep but I can't lose another day.

 

"I've come to collect the day you owe me." I whisper in her ear then I push my luck placing a quick kiss on her long slender neck.

 

She seemed so shock. Her eyes widened and she glared at me. I try to wake her up even more.

 

"Are you gonna change your clothes or do you want me to do it for you?" I ask, leaning on the counter top, spotting an apple then biting it. My eyes focused on her the whole time. I admit, I was trying to seduce her but then who wouldn't?

 

She scuttles back to her room then locks the door. I knew she might not go back outside and I was ready.

 

"If you take more than five minutes I might get tempted to take a peak." I say, grabbing a set of random keys and jinggling it for effect. I'm not a ert but she doesn't know that. I snicker.

 

I hear scuttling inside the room, probably her moving fast. I quietly laugh.

 

After four minutes she is done. I examine her, pieces of her clothing seemingly familiar. I smile, I don't think she noticed but some of  the clothes that she was wearing is mine and I liked how it looked on her.

 

This is gonna be enjoyable.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 4 is done! * (^ . ^) * I'm sorry if I don't get to update very week as I've said I would, it's just hard to manage time. Ughh. Anyway, Hope you enjoy reading!

xoxoxo Kyon Seul