Don't be lazy

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7 - Don't be lazy

 

BOM’S POV

 

I’m not sure where I should be shocked: Dara have a high fever or the fact that Kwon Jiyong is there inside Dara’s apartment.

 

“I need to go. I need to go to Dara to her apartment now.” I told the three guys.

 

I really don’t know how it happened, but after the clinic incident these guys starts to stick with us – during break or after class. They start to meet us outside our room. Well, as you guys know Kwon Jiyong is from the 1st section. Choi Seunghyun too. While Seungri and Daesung is in 4-B. Right, they’re a bit smart.

 

“You’ll go to Dara’s apartment?” Daesung asked. “Can I come too?”

“Count me in! The fact that Jiyong-hyung is there, I should be there too. I need to be updated to their status.” Seungri said with his mischievous smile.

“What are you talking about? They’re not an item Seungri--” I said when I noticed Seunghyun’s stare.

 

“How bout you Hyung? Are you coming with us?” Seungri asked while dropping his arm on Seunghyun’s shoulder.

“Okay.” He said blankly. He placed his hands inside his pockets and started walking.

 

Outside the school gate...

 

“Wait here, I’ll just call my driver--” Seunghyun told us while flipping his phone.

“No Need Seunghyun-ssi, Dara’s apartment is just 5-10 minutes walk from here.” I explained.

“I don’t want to walk.” He plainly said.

 

Tch. BRAT.

 

A shiny black car stopped in front of us. I’m not really into cars but I could smell that this is expensive...

 

I heard that the Choi family is indeed rich. They kinda have a lot of business in the country, not just their family but it runs thru their blood. I guess his whole relatives are damn rich.

 

**

 

We halted in front of Dara’s apartment and they’re all eyeing the place like its their first time to see an actual apartment.

 

“Isnt a bit small?” Seunghyun muttered.

 

TCH. BRAT. BRAT. BRAT.

 

 

Not wasting my time, I went straight to the door...

 

 

“DARA-AH---” But I stopped midway when I saw them...

 

 

Kwon Jiyong sitting on the side of Dara while wiping her face with a towel.

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT.ON.EARTH....

 

 

“Sshh..” Jiyong whispered. “Don’t be too loud Bom, she might wake up.” He said while carefully wiping her face with the towel.

“M—mianhe..”

 

“HYUUUUNG!” Seungri shouted.

“Aish. I told you guys to be quiet. Cant you see Dara’s resting?” Jiyong hissed.

“This kid, just shut up and be quiet.” I told the maknae who’s acting heartbroken while clutching his chest.

 

Just then Seunghyun went inside Dara’s room...

 

“How is she?” He asked.

“Compared a while ago her fever already subsided.” Jiyong sighed. “She was really burning when I got here. Its a good thing it died down.”

 

Wow... He sounds concern to Dara...

 

“She didn’t take any medicine, she didn’t even eat anything at all.” Jiyong continued. “This girl really...” He sighed. “Lets go there to the sofa. We might disturb her.”

 

We scampered in the sofa immediately – we might get scolded by this ill-tempered dragon right here.

 

When Seungri and Daesung suddenly barged the refrigerator.

 

“Hul. What is this? There’s nothing inside the ref.” Seungri stated.

“Maknae, there’s water and some ice cubes. Its not empty at all.” Daesung sarcastically muttered.

 

“Oh.. maybe she forgot to buy some groceries or Auntie forgot her allowance...” I stated out of the blue. This girl really, such a lazy-bum—

 

“Bom.” Jiyong called. “Where are Dara’s parents?”

“Ah?.. eh...” Sh it. Could I share it to them?.. Aniyo---

“Its fine. We wont say anything. Spill it out.”

 

I took a glimpse to the four guys and they’re all ears to hear what I will say.

 

*SIGH* Well... they’re not that bad. They’re actually nice to us.. Well I guess there will be no harm in sharing.

 

“Hmm.. I'm not sure how to say it... But even Dara doesn’t know a thing about her parents.” I started.

“Huh??”

“What?”

“Is the even pos---”

 

There goes the bombard of questions and comments. Tsk.

 

“Just listen will you? This is a long one.” I said. “Dara told me once that she’s an illegitimate child.” They all started to take a seat and listen to what i’ve gotta say. “According to her Auntie, right after she was born - she was immediately handed to her.” I could see that they all grimace to what I just said. Tsktsk how could a parent just abandon her kid just like that?

“Well, her auntie told her that her Mom was really young that time. That she can’t raise a child well and by the fact that her grandfather is really strict, they will disown their daughter if they will keep Dara.”


“Dara’s Auntie is actually nice, she’s generous and motherly-like but as Dara grew older – the fact the she was adopted by her auntie, her cousins got jealous of her, started to hate her and it created chaos to the family. So instead of Dara to be adopted again by other or some family out there, her Aunt just gave her a place to stay and  allowance every month.”

“So.. she’s all alone here?” Daesung muttered.

“Oh.. how pitiful--”

“No.” I snapped. “That’s the word she hated the most. She doesn’t want to be pitied, that’s why she act tough every single time, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter