Eventually

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waa~ THIS IS IT. I'm so excited to post this. HAHAHA. 

I swear guys. THIS IS IT. THEE FEELS we've been waiting for~~

I hope you enjoy ;) & leave some comments below :3 Thanks~

Chapter 28 - Eventually

Love is painful. all the love is painful.  Repeating like a fool. That’s what I always do. But pain is beautiful. It’s same as you. Hope turns into disappointment. Wish turns into despair.  

DARA’S POV

 

“So… I figured out you guys aren’t supposed to talk?” I said.

 

Silence…

 

Tch. Obviously, Saviors aren’t allowed to talk.

 

“Wow. This is interesting.” I smirked. “Not bad after all eh? I’ll do the talking and you have no choice but to listen.” *evil laugh* Mehehehe “Poor you I’m quite talkative.”

 

Okay. I’m making myself look like a fool. Literally.

Tch. This is lame.

 

Dinner…

 

“Do you have any idea who my Savior is?” Bom asked me for the nth time.

“Aish. You’re so annoying Bommie-ah.” I hissed as I scratch my head. “I told you already – I don’t know. How am I supposed to know? We’re both blindfolded.”

“Tch. You’re sooo boring.” She said as she roll her eyes. “How about you Dara? Who do you think is your partner?”

 

Of course, I don’t know… But I’m expecting… well really expecting that it’s Jiyong.

But, how am I supposed to know? I really had no idea who my partner is. He doesn’t even let me touch him or even held my arm while doing the activity a while ago. I ALMOST TRIP! GOSH!

 

My partner is useless.

 

“I have no idea.” I hissed.

 

Earlier…

 

“Fatally, you’re supposed to guide me here. A little help won’t hurt, you know?” I sarcastically stated.

 

*kroo kroo*

 

But nothing… my partner doesn’t have any reaction at all. Well of course, aside with the fact that they aren’t allowed to talk but AT LEAST could he/she give me a hand?! I feel like I’m walking in a landslide here!

 

“Okay Ms. Park, please proceed.” The facilitator told me as I settle myself in front.

 

We’re currently having the sharing session of the activity we had a while ago and it’s my turn now.

 

“My Savior isn’t helpful.” I muttered the first thing in my list. “I almost trip while walking, he’s no help at all honestly.”

 

You see, we’re (Disciples) supposed to share 5 things about our Savior after we had a short getting to know each other – Of course with the twist that we’re still blindfolded and Saviors are still mute.

 

Compare to the first set of students that shared their list – it sounds like they had already connect with their partners. But heck, what happened to me? My partner is sooo distant to me.

 

“I felt like I have a skin disease…” I added. “But I thought, maybe my Savior is the one who has skin disease… So yeah, our getting to know each other was pretty much whatever.”

 

After sharing my list – which is mostly telling them that my partner isn’t helpful. I heard some laughs in the reflection room. ARGH.

 

Of course, how would I know? I’m still blindfolded. Damn it.

 

“Well… That’s normal.” I heard the facilitator stated. “In life, some people just don’t trust you easily… and that’s pretty normal.” She continued. “That’s why we have this kind of events and activity. For you to know each other and eventually, give your trust to each other. Don’t worry students, this is just the first activity. We have a long list of activities coming up.

End of Flashback…

 

Then… suddenly my gaze went to them again.

 

 

Tch. These two has been flirting since lunch already.

 

“Oh. If looks could kill – They might be cremated by now.” Bom whisper as she wiggle her eyebrows at me.

“Tss. What are you talking about?” I lied.

“Stop lying Dara-ah… You’ve been staring at them since lunch time eh.”

 

BAD VIBESSSS!!!

 

How can I calm down if they’re flirting in front of me?

How can he become so casual about it?!

They’re sitting together since lunch and now THEY’RE SITTING BESIDES EACH OTHER AGAIN?!

Can’t they see it? The dining hall has a lot of chair and extra tables?! DUH?! Can they just separate for a while?!

 

They’ve been chatting happily nonstop and they even keep on laughing and whispering to each other.

 

HELLO GUYS?! THIS IS A RETREAT HOUSE?!

HAVE YOU HEARD OF P.D.A?!

 

PDA GUYS. PDA!

 

AISH MTHRFCKR.

 

“Tch. Bom, you’re talking nonsense.” I hissed. Yes Bom, this is completely nonsense.

“Ashooo~~ Nonsense Nonsense.” She mocked.

“Can you not Bom?” I snapped. “You just got back here and you already have the energy to annoy me?”

“Haaay Dara-ah.” She sighed. “When are you planning to stop this? Tsk.” She said.

 

The thing is, Bom doesn’t know what we (Jiyong and I) had before. Okay, I’m exaggerating with the term had. But anyway, all she know is that I just really really really (really) like Jiyong, that’s it. She has no idea about the other stuff – meaning the kiss— AISH. CAN I JUST STOP THINKING ABOUT IT?!

 

Okay, don’t get me wrong. I trust Bom, I trust her with my life. But with this kind of situation and after she knew about the deal with Seunghyun – I really have no choice but to keep it from her. Hello? I couldn’t imagine what she can do to Jiyong If ever I’ll tell her about it.

 

And besides, I’m supposed (well scratch that – I’m planning) to tell her everything – as in everything. But I didn’t got the chance, because suddenly a video just popped out of nowhere and spread like a wild fire. Yes the video of Sohee and Jiyong.

 

So do you think, if I tell her everything – will it change anything?

Ani… It’s not worth telling anymore.

 

So I guess, whatever Jiyong and I had… are just mere anticipations.

 

 

I was snapped back to reality when I saw them passed by as they walk side by side towards the exit of the dining hall.

ARGH!!!!!!

“This is hopeless.” I hissed.

 

 

TOP’S POV

 

“Please hyung? I don’t want this. This is so awkward for the three of us. Please?” Jiyong said – as he plead for the third time.

“Jiyong—” I warned.

“Just this once hyung… Please?”

 

Pfft. If it weren’t for that puppy pleading face he’s showing – that he seldom show to us or should I say never showed to us.

 

“Fine but in one condition.”

 

He’s about to smile when he heard the word fine. But as soon as I said but his face instantly change.

 

“Hyuuuuung~” he whined. “You still have a condition? Isn’t this already favorable for you?--”

“You will still be her partner for the rest of the retreat.” I started – disregarding what he said. “But… I’ll tell her that I’m his partner. So… we will make her think that I’m indeed his Savior. Then… you shouldn’t be awkward afterwards.” I said as easy as 1 2 3.

“What?! Eh it’s just like the same—”

 “Take it or Leave it.” I smirked.

“Tch… Fine.” He said as he roll her eyes and leave.

 

Soooos. If I know, deep inside you’re jumping with joy. :P

 

~*~

 

After few minutes, everyone was asked to go back to the reflection room to continue the last activity for tonight. Again, all the Disciples are blindfolded while us the Saviors are now all quiet.

 

Once we reached the reflection room, I immediately saw Dara’s figure on the corner - she's already blindfolded whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter