360 degrees

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurray for 70 subscribers :3 Hurray~~

Chapter 22 - 360 degrees

 

SEUNGHYUN’S POV

 

The weekend passed that I’m completely ignoring Dara’s SMS and calls.

I’m not acting hard to get... Its just that, I really feel bad and my ing pride and ego is already 10 feet under what the hell do you want me to do?

Run to her with my arms wide open? No way.. There is still a percentage of self-importance left in me huh—

 

“In short, you’re just playing hard to get.”

 

Aish. See? And just like a complete joke – It seems that Dara is always playing in my mind.

The entire weekend I feel like I’m hallucinating and totally gone foolish.

Whenever I do something, whenever I think about something – I’ll suddenly hear Dara’s annoying remarks. It feels like she’s always watching my actions.

 

“Tch. What are you talking about you idiot.”

 

ACK. ITS OFFICIAL IM GOING CRAZY.

 

**

 

Monday...

 

“Uhuh...I feel bad about noona... she’ll be absent for two weeks.” I heard Seungri said as I fix my things inside my locker.

“THAT LONG?” Daesung exclaimed. Disbelieving what Seungri just said with his eyes wide open.

“Yeah. According to the doctor the maximum length she needs is 2 weeks...” I saw Seungri sighed. “I just hope noona will get better soon.” Seungri continued – He’s obviously dejected of the news.

“Wae? What happened?” I asked.

 

We were inside the varsity locker since we had an emergency meeting with Coach Sung – well we kept on having short meetings here and there since Sport Fest is just around the corner. While Daesung is also around the area – so we’ve decided to walk together to class.

 

“Bom-noona got dengue when they visited their grandparents’ house last weekend.” Seungri explained.

“Oh? How is her condition now?”

“She texted me a while ago, telling me that she’s fine but she needs to stay in the hospital for the meantime.” Seungri said as he brought his phone out and show Bom’s text.

“Let’s just visit her one of these days.” Daesung stated. “So she wont feel lonely. It seems that Bom’s parents are in a business trip.”

“Yeah, lets do that so stop with the sulking-face Seungri. Its the first day of the week for pete’s sake and look at your damn face.” I teased.

 

“Tss. Look who’s talking here?” he started with a smirk. “Hyung, you seems like you’re gonna eat everyone who gets in your way alive.” Seungri mocked. “I’m really scared with him Dae-hyung!” Seungri exclaimed as he grip on Daesung’s arm – acting really scared.

 

Tch. Such Kid.

 

“I couldn’t even greet you at the meeting a while ago. I’m scared you might pour your bad vibes on me.” Seungri radically said.

“Did you guys fight?” Daesung asked as he slap Seungri’s grip. “You’re a walking bad vibes since this morning.”

“Who?” I asked nonchalantly.

“Tss. Stop acting like you don’t know what we’re talking about here hyung.” Seungri smirked.

 

“You and Dara noona of course.”

“Tch. The two of us? Fighting? Of course not—” but they immediately cut me off.

“The two of you? OF COURSE YES.” They said in unison.

“Aish Hyung... I know you better than you do.” Seungri said as they both make faces at me.

 

Aish. Dont give me that face maknae.

I’m going to beat the hell out of you when I got the chance.

 

“Tch. Stop pestering me you two.” I hissed “Stop bothering me and start working on your weakening lovelives.” I said as fasten my pace.

 

I just don’t want to listen to their rants.

They will just keep on blabbering about Dara and I.

 

“I told you Dae-hyung. He now talks like Dara-noona already.” Seungri whispered – but obviously enough for me to hear it.

“The tch... The choice of words... The expression... and all...” Daeusing stated much to his amazement. “He’s like a Dara 2.0 now.”

 

Aish. REALLY?? Tsk. These two acting like girls and all.

 

But I didn’t answer back or even react. Tch. Knowing them, they’ll just annoy me nonstop and use anything I say against me.

 

“Even Jiyong-hyung talks the Dara-noona way now – Aish. Speaking of hyung, have you seen the video??” Seungri asked to Daesung while I’m still in front of them... Well eavesdropping. mehehe

“Yeah. I saw it just a while ago. ”

“YEAH DUDE. ITS FREAKING WILD!” Seungri exclaimed as he asked for a high five to Dae – the latter immediately accept it and they start giggling like girls.

“Tsk. I’m not even aware that that guy knows how to kiss at all.” Daesung said – much to his astonishment.

“Aish. I should really start looking for a girlfriend already. Everyone’s having girlfriend except me—”

“Dream on maknae.” I teased as I pry to what they’re talking about.

 

“Err.. What are you two even talking about?” I asked awkwardly.

“Havent you received it hyung?” Seungri asked.

“What—”

“Jiyong and Sohee’s video??” Daeusung stated in a matter of factly way.

“Yeah. It was shot from the SC headquarters I guess.” Seungri said as he brought his phone out again and give it to me. “It was a shot early this morning... One wild morning I guess.” He smirked.

 

I keyed in the play button and there...

 

Inside the familiar SC headquarters, a guy is sitting on the table while the girl is leaning in front of him.

After a few seconds they started kissing... then started making out— but the video abruptly stop.

 

 

 

What the hell?

 

It was Jiyong and Sohee...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was frozen on my spot...

 

And the only thought I have is...

 

 

Dara...

 

In an instant, all the anger and frustration I felt just vanished.

 

 

Dara...

 

I begin to worry about her...

Have she seen it already?... I hope not.

 

Is she okay?..

Is she fine?...

 

Aish. I don’t know what to do—

 

But no. No.

 

I should stand firm. I’m mad at her... I’m disappointed at her...

I should be mad at her...

 

**

 

Break

 

I was walking on our batch’s hallway when I suddenly saw Dara.

 

She looks obviously sullen and she’s just staring at the floor as she walks alone.

Of course, Bom is not around that’s why.

 

Dara-ah... are you okay? I cant help but to worry—

 

But she suddenly turn her gaze at me and at the sametime a smile immediately form on her face.

 

“Seunghyun!” she called as she fasten her pace towards me. “I’ve been looking for you since—” but even before she got to my side I immediately grab the first person near me and avoid Dara’s gaze.

 

“Hey.” I greeted not minding Dara who’s already in my left side. She’s really confused on what is happening right now.

 

“S—seunghyun.” The girl stuttered as her eyes turn wide in disbelief.

 

It was Tiffany, my classmate.

 

“You want to grab some snacks?” I said confidently as I place my arm on her shoulders. “Lets go?”

“Sure~.” She flirty answered as she place her arm on my wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter