What is love, really?

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Dear readers~ You just don't know how happy I am reading your comments below. I'm really happy that at least you feel this story.

You know, THEE FEELS (Okay that's weird) HAHA. We both have this Love&Hate feelings for this crazy fiction and I hope you'll stay with me 'til the end. 

Also, I'm glad that I received mixed emotions & reactions from all of you everytime I post another chapter. It makes me more inspire and excited to compose another one each day! I really love this kind of vibe~ You know, getting excited to write another chapter, think of ways how to tangle this complicated love story and tangle it up some more HAHAHAHA.

Another thing, I'm also thankful that MMH is having a lot of subscribers each day - Yeah I know its not a lot :P But at least, someone~ somewhere~ is actually enjoying the story and that's enough for me :) But really, it would'nt hurt my dears if you send me some love in the comments section below *bats eyelashes*

Okay I'm blabbing nonstop already so... Let's get to the point HAHA.

I'll just want to clear something before you read this Chapter and before you struggle me to death HAHAHAHA.

You know how much I love to annoy you guys *smooch* So I just want it to be clear...

Dara didn’t heard what Jiyong said... Yeah, you read it right. She didn't heard it.

 

 

Let’s have a recap~

 

"Dara-ah..."

 

Not leaving any time for us to commit any further mistakes, I turned my back on her and went out of the door, back into the painful reality that was waiting for me.

 

"...Saranghae"

 

HOLD YOUR HORSES!

Before you react violently... Give me some chance :P Because I know you're going to love this chapter :P ENJOY~

Now you can struggle me. *turns and run away!*

 

Chapter 26 – What is love, really?

 

DARA'S POV

It’s been a week since that...uh... thing.

And it’s also been a week that he’s avoiding me.

 

Well... that’s what I think and feel...

Co’z everytime our path crossed, he’ll hurriedly change his direction or just turn his back at me and walk away.

 

And whenever we’re eating our lunch together in the cafeteria (YES. You read it right. The gang is complete now and we went back to normal – If that’s how he put it. Tch) every single time we’re all happily chatting about stuff... And if I’m about to join the conversation, crack a joke or say anything about the matter – he’ll just turn stiff. I TELL YOU. JUST STIFF. He’ll just suddenly become quiet in the corner and look far away. Or if not he’ll just smile a little or fake his laugh.

 

WHAT THE HELL RIGHT?

 

Whenever we’re all laughing about a ridiculous joke and then by any chance if our eyes suddenly meet – he’ll just stop laughing in an instant. HE’LL JUST STOP AND IMMEDIATELY LOOK AWAY.

 

And yes for the second time, WHAT THE HELL RIGHT?

 

I really don’t know what to feel with the way he’s behaving.

 

Should I feel offended?

C’mon people, HE KISSED ME. HE FREAKING KISSED ME ON MY LIPS. MY FREAKING FIRST KISS. That I enjoyed. Then he’ll just act here like nothing happened? LIKE NOTHING FREAKING HAPPENED?!

 

HE JUST KISSED ME AND LEFT. THAT’S IT. No explanation at all.

 

For the third time, (join me) WHAT THE HELL RIGHT? (Okay that's overuse. HAHA.)

 

Or should I feel miserable?

Co’z he’s been avoiding me. Like he doesn’t know me... as if he doesn’t see me... Like I don’t exist at all...

 

Hell... I miss him like crazy.

 

“Oh... noona~ you’re drooling. Eww~~ Stop leaving your mouth open. You might catch a fly with that!” Seungri teased as he throw my pack of skittles at me.

“YAH!” I exclaimed. “How dare you throw my skittles just like that?!—”

“Oh... chill noona~ I’m just kidding okay?” he said as he raised his hands to surrender. “I’m just grabbing your attention. No need to turn into a monster. Hehe.” He continued. “You’ve been spacing out for a while... what’s with you? Aren’t you excited for our upcoming retreat?” He asked looking really excited with his eyes turning really wide.

 

Right. It’s our batch recollection - retreat this coming Wednesday and everyone is too thrilled about it especially Seungri. I tell you, he didn’t stop blabbing about it since yesterday.

 

Well of course, everyone doesn’t count me.

 

You all know how my situation is. I’m this forever alone – no family and more like an orphan already and the list could go on. Well of course, I don’t want to think about that. I don’t want to depressed myself and be pitied.

 

You’re all aware of how a recollection – retreat goes. It’s basically a 3 days 2 nights soul searching activity especially for the graduating students like us. It’s really fine actually, for me it’s just like a regular slumber party, some sharing of experiences and whatnots.

 

But the thing is, I hate it when we reached the part that we have to open and read our parents’ supposedly secret letter for us and sometimes share it in the batch then parents of the students will come (share this wonderful memory, say sweet nothings blahblahblah) pick them up and return to their home sweet home.

 

Tch.

 

It will just make me more pitiful, heck. Of course I couldn’t expect any letter or anyone to me pick me up.

 

I will be extremely lucky if my Auntie could send a short letter or pick me up. But it only happened one time when I was in first year (And I tell you it just made me expect more) but after that... Nothing.

 

“Tch. You’re the only one who’s excited here Seungri.” I hissed as I open the pack of skittles in my hand.

“Haaay noona~ You’re such a killjoy.” He whined. “It will be fun guys! Hello?? That’s 3 days and2 nights?!”

“Maknae-ah it's not a party and yeah I think it’s just you who’s excited about this.” I heard Seunghyun mocked. “You’ve been talking about this since yesterday. You might catch a fever because of your excitement.” He snickered.

“Yah Hyung!” Seungri glared. “Don’t come clean here. If I know, you’re clothes and stuff are all ready and packed at home. You’re just as excited as me—”

“Excited your face maknae.”

 

“Yah!” I heard Seungri whine and nod at my direction. “It’s all your fault noona. Hyung has been losing his manners lately—”

“Manners your face.” I hissed.

“See See?!” Seungri exclaimed as he tug on Jiyong’s sleeve like a kid. “Jiyong-hyung! Look at these two! They’ve been bullying me since Day 1! Save meeee!!”

“Yah. Don’t bother hyung. He’s not feeling well today.” I heard Dae said.

 

At that moment I saw Jiyong turn to my side then I saw him smile at me which I immediately return to him.

 

His familiar warm smile—

 

But it didn't last

 

In a snap – as if he was caught off guard with what he did, he immediately look away and tap Seungri’s head like a dog.

 

“Arasso maknae-ah.. Stop whining.” I heard him say.

 

“Fine.” I hissed. Continue this little drama of yours pabo.

 

~*~

 

I was limping on my way towards the lockers’ hallway with some books in my hand and my crutch on the other when suddenly I saw a familiar silhouette.

 

On cue, I stopped on my tracks.

 

Wait. Do I really have to place this inside my locker? I thought as I take a glimpse to the books I’m currently holding.

Maybe I’ll just bring it home.

Bring these home? With that leg and crutch of yours? Then go and suffer! you might be a national hero of Korea tomorrow.

But—

 

 

WAIT. Why do I even have to bother?

Why do I have to adjust in this situation?

 

If he’s acting like what happened meant nothing and he’s not even bothered about it.

Then fine, I should also act like I don’t care. Hell, I don’t really care.

I shouldn’t show him that what happened have this kind of effect on me. OF COURSE NOT. I won’t let my guards down.

 

If he’s acting nonchalant about it. THEN HECK I DON’T ING CARE.

 

IN YOUR FACE KWON.

 

 

So after 10 years of talking to myself, I have decided to...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...just leave. :P

 

EH. What should I do? I know he’ll be able to read me just by the look on my face. Heck. I won’t let him win—

 

“Don’t” I heard him say as I turn around. “With your condition, you’ll just have a hard time bringing that home. Leave your weighty books inside your locker. Don’t worry, I’m about to leave anyway.” He muttered.

 

Slowly, I started to approach my locker.

 

Knowing that he’s around me makes my mind foggier. I fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter