This is plain bull

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurray for 50++ subbies<3 So as a gift... I kinda have Daragon and Tabisan little moments here :)

Just so you guys know... I really dont have a plot for this... Like who's gonna end up with who and so on and so forth... So let me know what you guys want ;)

Chapter 19 – This is plain bull

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

Aish. What is happening here? I really don’t know what to say anymore... it seems that there’s a hidden tension between my two hyung and I cant help but to worry.

 

We were informed that Coach Sung has an emergency meeting with the principal – that’s why he needed us to dismiss early.

 

We’re on our way towards the exit of the gym when I noticed that TOP-hyung is still looking troubled.

 

“Hyung... Are you okay?” I asked. He just look at me and smiled a little.

 

AISH. This is so hard. I want to get mad at Jiyong-hyung for acting like that a while ago... but I cant... I don’t know why... But I know he cares a lot for Dara noona. But TOP-hyung also cares about noona... and he’s the boyfriend for pete’s sake!

 

“Dont think too much Hyung...” I muttered “Jiyong-hyung is the class president and the SC president. Its just normal for him to be worried like that. He will assist anyone who experienced the same thing as noona. Dont feel bad Hyung.” I continued as I elbow him in the side.

“Deh. Of course. That’s nothing. I’m not thinking about anything maknae.” He said with a smile.

 

Tss. Is that so?

 

Tch.

 

DARA’S POV

Earlier...

 

“Wait.” I muttered for the nth time but Jiyong continue to grab me outside the gym. “Jiyong.. Wait a second. Stop walking!” I exclaimed.

 

But Jiyong continue to drag me - like he doesn’t heard anything at all.

 

I turned my head to Seunghyun – but his just stood there on the same stop we left him.

What the hell is wrong with this guy? He’s supposed to be my boyfriend.

 

When we reached the exit of the gym, I used all the strength that’s left in me to grabbed my wrist from Jiyong.

 

“YAH!!!” I firmly said and thank goodness he stopped walking and grabbing me at the same. THANK GOODNESS. “Finally—”

“I’ll bring you to the clinic. Let’s go.” He said without looking at me in the eyes and about to grab my wrist again.

“I don’t want to. I can handle myself.” I muttered and he snapped his head on my direction.

“You can handle yourself?” he mocked as he raised a brow.

“Yeah. So leave me alone.” I was about to turn away from him when he immediately grab my wrist again.

“Whether you like it or not. You’re coming with me.” He said and grab me towards the school’s clinic.

 

Aish. This annoying pabo...

 

**

 

When we reached the clinic he immediately call the nurse – the same nurse that shouted at him the first time I went here.

 

“Her nose is bleeding.” He said still looking at me – like I’m going to escape anytime soon.

 

The nurse immediately clean the mess in my face and place compressed on my nose. She asked me to tilt my head backwards and breathe using my mouth first.

 

After a few minutes... she told us that we can go already. That I’m totally fine now.

 

I didn’t waste any second so I immediately stood from my seat and started walking towards the door. When I reached outside, Jiyong grabbed my wrist and turn me to face him. Seriously? How many times did he grab me today like a toy? Tch.

 

“Gwaenchana? Do you feel better?” he asked and I simply nodded – not bothering to look at him.

 

I was about to leave when he grab my wrist again and make me sit down in the chair.

 

“Listen...” he started and I’m still not bothering to face him. Whatever Kwon. “I know you’re still mad at me... After what happened 2 weeks ago...” and I’m still not bothering to face him. Not a chance Kwon.

 

“I know, I was a jerk that time... I didn’t listen to you, I didn’t let you explain yourself.. That was really irrational and stupid of me.”

 

“Mianhe... Mianhe for being stupid.” He apologized as I saw him look to the ground. “I know nothing about you... and yet I judged you like a complete idiot.” He sighed. “You were right... you were right about me taking sides. I’m biased—”

“Just shut up.” I hissed.

“Huh?”

“Telling me you’re stupid and an idiot were enough. At least you know.” I smirked.

“You’re such a brat—”

“YAH! A while ago you’re torn and asking for forgiveness. AND NOW?—”

“Arasso arasso.” Tch. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes.

 

We were quiet for a minute... and its getting awkward by second...

 

 

“Erm...” He started – still not sure whether to talk or not. “About Sohee... She’s just—”

“Stop it Jiyong.” I said as I stood up. Hearing her name makes my boil that instant. Specially if I heard it straight from him. “Please just don’t say anything about that girl.” I snapped.

“But—”

“Yeah.. I know this is all my fault blah blah... Forget it.” I hissed and started walking away.

 

But just like the old times he caught up with me.

 

“Arent you gonna ask me why I helped you?”

“Fine. I owe you. Gee thanks.” I sarcastically answered.

“Ani.” He said and walk in front of me. He holds both of my arms and gulped a gallon of air.

“Tch. Stop annoying me Jiyong—”

“Mianhe...” he muttered. As he looked to the ground with his hands still in my arms..

 

 

 

 

“Mianhe... but I cant take it anymore...” He mumble with a broke voice.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter