Worth it

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay~ Since I've been very happy because of your sweet comments :3 Here it is. Your much awaited DARAGON moment!!

And oh... since you all know how I love you guys... This will be a little short :P *evil laugh* So silent readers better be start posting comments ARASSO??! kidding :P Just let me know what you guys think... and want *smug smile here* Anyeong~

Chapter 14 – Worth it

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

 

“Mianhe Jiyong-oppa... but my migraine is killing me already—” Sohee said as get inside their car.

 

 

She suddenly asked me if its okay if she’ll go first – since the concert will be over soon anyway. She told me that she’s having headaches, so of course I agreed. She just told me that I shouldn’t be bother sending her home since her driver is already outside.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to accompany you?” I asked.

“Aniyo~ I’m fine.” She assured me. “Besides you got a call from Kwon Umma that your Appa just arrived at home. You must hurry to go home, I’m sure you missed your Appa so much.” I sighed.

 

Well, she’s correct. Since the day that Appa accepted the highest position as the Seoul Prosecutor – he haven’t got the chance to stay at home for a long time. He almost live at his office or sometimes he’ll be at home but I was fast asleep and everytime I woke up he’s already gone.

 

“Arasso.” I smiled. “Just text me when you got home Sohee-ah—”

 

I was taken aback when she suddenly kiss me on my cheek—

 

 

What. On. Earth.

 

 

“Anyeong Jiyong-Oppa.” She waved goodbye and just left.

 

 

What did she just do? I thought as I touched my cheek.

 

Since when did she become a little touchy?

 

 

I’m on my way back to the concert grounds when I heard a disturbing noise in the car I just passed by—

 

 

It was TOP-hyung car.

 

 

 

 

I immediately went to check the car, they might be some carnappers trying to steal the car away.

 

But I stopped as soon as I reached the side of the passenger seat. I heard murmurs and whisper:

 

“I didn’t know that you’re such a—”

“Just shut up—”

"Oppa~~"

 

 

I suddenly felt strange...

 

 

My blood instantly boils,..

My sight turn red...

and all I could feel my hands are extremely shaking as I try to control my anger.

 

 

 

Dara. I thought.

 

 

Without any warning I immediately open the passengers’ door and grabbed hyung.

 

“You mothering .” I hissed as I land a punch on his face. I don’t know when or how I knew to curse that long. But It just suddenly slip through my tongue and I even don’t know how to punch. But hell- I felt like my fist just acted up on his own.

“Jiyong—” he was shocked when he saw me. “What the hell are you doing?--” he asked like he’s not doing anything wrong.

 

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH THIS BASTARD??

 

 


“What the hell am I doing?” I mimicked. “Are you ing kidding me?!” I shouted as I land another punch to his face. He was dropped to the ground but just when he’s about to stand up I immediately grab his collar. “You wont change do you?” I hissed under my breath as I glare at this . “You’ll just play around every girls you see—”

“Jiyong... she— she seduced me--” he explained but I just land another punch at his face.

“AND YOU JUST LET HER?! You just let your ing think on his own— YOU!” I hissed as I pushed him to the ground.

 

Wow. That was a lot of curses.

 

Just then I heard So Hyun get out of the car and started sobbing.

Now what?! She'll just act their like a complete crybaby?

 

Tch.

 

I just glare at the girl and approach hyung – who’s wiping his blood and lying in the ground.

 

“So all along you’re just playing with Dara?!” I shouted. “You told me you were serious about her! Dammit!” I screamed as I get a hold of his sleeves again. “You even went to the headquarters just to fu cking asked me to booth you two in the marriage booth—” I hissed while trying to breathe coz I cant fu cking breathe. I’m so mad I cant even explain it. “And here am I like a fool... I believed in you. I believed in every wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter