Just like a boomerang

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anyeong yereobun :3 Short chapter :( Im so tired today.

But I hope you'll like this one :)

Let me know what you think of it ;)

Chapter  17 – Just like a boomerang

 

TOP’S POV

 

Earlier...

 

I just kneeled while looking at the ground – I’m actually surprised with what I did. I don’t know how I ended up kneeling. Its like my body just decide on its own.

 

“Stand up Seunghyun.” Dara muttered as she approach me.

“Am I forgiven?—” I asked but immediately cut off by her.

“Dream big TOP.” She smirked. “Stand up or you want me to leave you here while you make yourself like a complete idiot?”

 

I smiled with what I heard from her. That’s more like Dara.

 

I stood up from my place as I glared to the people around us, they eventually scampered away when I say “Leave.”

 

I was about to hand the bear & rose to her when Dara just started walking.

 

“W-where are we going?” I asked as I catch up with her.

“Are you planning to bring those along with you throughout the day?” she stopped as she eye the stuff in my hands. I just immediately shook my head. “C’mon. Lets leave those to my locker. That’s too attention- if I kept that in the classroom.” She said and started walking away and I just follow suit.

 

We’re almost on our way to the lockers when Dara suddenly stopped.

 

“Wae?” I asked.

“Sshh.” She hushed as he grabbed in the corner

“What are you doing--”

“I said sshh.” She said wide eyes as she took a glimpse to the locker hallway but she immediately turn away to face me. “Aish. Lets just bring those along.” She said—

“I thought this is too attention-?” I mimicked.

“No. Lets just bring this along—” but I didn’t let her finish when I took a glimpse of the lockers hallway—

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a few meters away from us... I could obviously notice Sohee together with her friends from here. I saw them quietly laughing as Sohee open a locker and place a bag inside. As Sohee closed the locker... again they just laugh quietly as they try to keep a look out thats why I immediately hid myself. (Wtf am I hiding anyway?)

 

After a few minutes, maybe when Dara noticed that its already quiet in the hallway. She just leave me in the corner and started walking – like nothing happened.

 

“Why are you hiding from them??” I asked as I walk to her side.

“I’m not.” She boringly muttered.

 

When she opened her locker – I immediately notice the bag inside.

 

 

The same bag that Sohee is holding a while ago.

 

 

What?—

 

 

Hold on a sec—

 

“What is this?” I asked as I get a hold of the bag.

“Just throw it away Seunghyun.” She muttered as she tried to grab the bag from me. But since I’m a lot taller than her I kept it out of her reach.

“Aish. Seriously Seunghyun?” she said as she stomped her feet and grabbed the bear from my hold and push it inside the locker – not minding if it will fit or not.

 

While she’s busy pushing the bear inside her locker, I immediately grab the chance to open and check whats inside the bag.

 

Inside the bag is a note and a plastic tupperware – a take out from the new restaurant just around the street.

 

“Die you ing .” I read the note out loud – I saw Dara stopped on what she’s doing and just close her locker – not minding if the foot of the bear is still dangling outside her locker.

 

So I just open the plastic container—

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Fried Rice?” I asked – totally confused on what the hell is happening. Just then I heard Dara laugh a little.

“She’s still stuck with the same prank.” She muttered and started walking away.

 

I was about to follow her when I noticed the receipt inside.

 

 

 

 

 

BLACK CANYON BC

Black Canyon Shrimp Paste Fried Rice *BEST SELLER* ------ 10,000 WON

 

 

 

What the hell...

 

The plastic container in my hands just suddenly slips and the floor was a complete mess. I immediately sprang towards Dara as she’s about to reach the stairs.

 

 

 

 

“What the was that Dara??” I asked as I grabbed her wrist and get a hold to her arms. “Since... since when is this happening?? When it started?? Tell me Dara— What happened before... The one that Bom told me when someone wrecked your locker... when someone left a dead rat inside your locker— Are those... Are those all from Sohee???” I kept on asking and repeating the same things but Dara just look anywhere else but me. “Why didn’t you tell me—”

“I can handle myself.” She muttered as she tries to let go of my hold.

“Wha—what are you saying Dara? Why didn’t you tell us that it was Sohee all along??”

 

 

And just a complete joke... it suddenly started playing in my mind again...

 

“So all along you’re just playing with Dara?!”

“You told me you were serious about her! Dammit!”

 

 

“Wh---why didn’t you tell Jiyong about this—” I stuttered as I saw pain in her eyes.

“W—why should I?” she whisper. “Would that even matter? If I tell him... t-that the girl that he loves is a complete opposite of what he thinks of... Would he believe me?” she said as she looked at me in the eyes. “That Pabo is head over heels with that girl.” She said as she smile – but it didn’t reached her eyes.

 

“Dara-ah...” I called as I hold her chin to face me. “Tell me honestly...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter