Baby Kwon

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Bear with me guys, I'm not used in writing cheesy chapters. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this chapter ;) Much Love, Author

Chapter 30 – Baby Kwon

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Aish Chincha?!” I growled as I put my chopsticks down. “Enough you guys! Hello? Couldn’t you all stop teasing us and just move on?!” I added while crossing my arms.

 

 

THIS IS REALLY IRRITATING AND HELL EMBARRASING!

 

These three idiots in front of me kept on bugging and teasing the hell out of me since last night. They (count Bom in – yeah that’s how friendship works. I'm already planning my way to struggle her.) even beg me to let the guys stay in our room for the entire night.

 

 

REALLY.

 

If by any chance we got caught by the facilitator – we might get kick out just in time for our graduation day and heck we will look like sardines inside our room if ever AND THEY JUST DON'T CARE.

 

I thought I was going crazy because of their silliness. But well… Jiyong being uhm… the gentleman that he is told them to just go back to their rooms – of course he’s still Mr. President. *bats eyelashes*

 

“Yah… I really thought that it wouldn’t work.” Seungri dramatically stated like he's in some theatre play or something – not minding my retorts just a second ago. WAY TO GO MAKNAE. “I was on the edge of breaking down for you Hyung! I was nervous the entire time, I really thought noona won’t listen to you—”

“Yah! Maknae! How come you look more affected than I am?” Jiyong said as he grab my chopsticks and hand it back to me. “Dara-ah... Eat...” He muttered and nod at the food in front of me.

 

“Yiheeeee!!!” they all chorused.

 

“Tsk. How can I eat if they kept on pestering me.” I murmured.

“Yah Dara!” I heard Bom seriously say. But as soon as I saw the look on her face, I knew that she'll say no good. “Don't make your loverboy, he already had his share of sleepless nights.” She grinned.

 

 

And did I tell you guys how we caught them eavesdropping last night.   THEY WE'RE EAVESDROPPING FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.   AND HELL, THEY HEARD THE ENTIRE THING     "You already got me." Bom mimicked as she turn to face and held hands with Seungri - both gazing at each other creepily lovingly as if they're in a Romantic Korean Drama.

 “Yah! Yah~ Just stop it guys arasso?—” Jiyong tried to reason out but of course, Failed.

“Wow Hyung! You’re now THEE OFFICIAL shimmering knight in shining armor of Sandara Park—” Seungri exclaimed with such exaggeration – which was immediately stopped by the spank he got from Daesung.

“Maknae-ah. Let them be.” Daesung warned as he glared at Seungri - while the latter just stuck his tongue out.

 

But as soon as Daesung move his gaze to me, the seriousness of his face just vanished. It instantly change to a playful smile and say: “You’re ruining THEE OFFICIAL first day of THEE star couple.” and wiggle his eyebrows. 

“YAH KANG DAESUNG!!!!!” I whined while the latter just exchange high fives with Seungri and Bom.

 

CHINCHA???!!!!

~*~

 

We we’re almost done eating when I noticed that Seunghyun is a little quiet on his seat…  Realizing what just happened and how it might affect him, suddenly I felt a pang in my heart… I felt guilt.

 

Yes, I really like Seunghyun since then, no doubt – well, more like I really had a huge crush on him. But… my feelings for him are completely different with what I have for Jiyong. I know Seunghyun made a mistake in the past but I already forgive him for that. In all honesty, I’m really thankful to him, he’s been there for me the entire time and really takes care of me.

 

But after realizing my true feelings for Jiyong, I thought maybe what I had for Seunghyun back then was just plain fondness.

 

As I look at Jiyong...

All these feelings inside me right now are absolutely alien to me.

Whenever I’m with Jiyong all I could see is him. It’s like he has a walking spotlight that follows him everywhere, every single time I gaze at him.

Every time I look at him, I feel like my world stopped in an instant - it suddenly stopped revolving.

I feel like we we’re both in a different dimension, just the two of us.

 

I feel like everything around me is just irrelevant... All I could think right now is him.

 

Just him.

 

And as I continue to see through Jiyong, memorize his features and the way he moves...

I feel like every bit of feelings inside me is mounting...

It continues to grow...

It keeps on growing and I feel like I'm just about to explode.

 

I honestly think that there's no way to fully explain how I feel right now.

How I feel towards him.

No words could be good enough to express everything in detail.

 

~*~

 

When Seunghyun saw me looking at him his face immediately lighten up. He just smile at me, like saying it’s okay, don’t worry. Just more to add up to the guilt I feel right now.

 

“Dara-ah… Are you okay?” Jiyong asks. He pulled me to face him after he left our food containers inside the kitchen. “Is there something wrong?”

 

I could see how his eyebrows furrowed in worry, how his eyes turn into slits – looking very paranoid as ever. Ack, this guy really. He's such a grandpa. “I’m okay Jiyong…” I gently say as I his eyebrows using both of my thumbs. “You worry too much, you’ll get wrinkles early.” I kidded and tap his cheek twice.

“Tch.” He hissed as he holds my right hand to keep my touch to his face. “You we’re spacing out a while ago… What are you thinking?” He insists.

“Hmm… nothing—” I lied. Which made his brows go back to crease.

 

“Dara-ah, I could obviously tell that you’re lying.” He said seriously after he sighed and put our hands down to our sides. “You can tell me anything you know.”

 

I was quiet for a while...

Weighing if I should tell him or not.

Well, at the first place why do I even have to tell him? It's not like we're something already... or not. :P

 

“Erm…” I started, feeling hesitated to tell him.

 

What should I tell him? That I’m feeling guilty because I felt like I just left Seunghyun hanging in the air?

Why should I te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter